C COR Solar

C COR Solar Reviews

Mar 5, 2020:

C COR Solar (registered business to  C-cor Broadband Australia Pty Ltd, ABN  22 101 599 848) is a solar business located at Mulgrave VIC.

They advise they are:

• Member Supply Nation

• ISO 9001:2015 quality management

• AS/NZ 4801:2001 health and safety management

• ISO 14001:2015, environmental management

Reviewers report paying: $4,700 - $8,095 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

C COR Solar Reviews (11)

Original Review on 23-06-2020:

Great sales, install communications poor.

Sales person very good and provided a great deal of information more than other quotes.
Installation done without forward planning/notification to us and before the VIC government grant/loan approved.

9 months later we asked Leighton: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

At this stage we are very happy with the performance of the system.
During this summer we have been getting a credit on our power bill every month.

Went above and beyond

C-Cor were fantastic and the only one of three companies that quoted to volunteer to come and do an inspection without me asking for it. This was essential as we have a slightly unusual roof made of 2 materials, steeper than average, and heavy shading on the north west side. They answered my myriad of questions with unfailing courtesy and treated me respectfully as an intelligent consumer (which not everyone did; an unfortunately common experience). They modelled the performance using historical data from our retailer so I was confident their design would perform as promised.

Our install was unfortunately delayed for about 4 months due to covid restrictions in Victoria but they kept us informed at all times and resumed as soon as possible. The installers have been fantastic, with great communication and always following through.We are still waiting for our second string of panels to be installed because our unusual roof requires scaffolding for the install on one face, which they haven't been able to source yet (not their fault, due to demand as building works all resumed simultaneously after restrictions eased). In the meantime they accommodated installing about half the panels so we have about half our final system working over summer, including smart meter monitoring so we can see exactly what we are producing/consuming.

Very happy overall and looking forward to the full system being finished and up and running soon.

Fantastic Service

The team were fantastic, thorough and personalized. Delivered what they promised in an efficient manner and communicated very well. Met all expectations.

Spoke with Richard from C-COR solar on several occasions, very knowledgeable and an engaging person, and evidently has been in the solar industry for a number of years! Price was a little on the expensive side, however I was more then prepared to pay a bit extra for a good quality system and installed professionally as well, and Richard certainly did his best to keep the quote as low as possible also. Seamless process from initial quote to the completed installation, with no issues at all. Everything was arranged for me on my behalf and the installation guys were punctual and professional tradesmen with high quality workmanship. The only thing I was slightly disappointed in, was the fact the installation guys couldn't return the next day to complete the installation, as they were already booked out with another customer for the next day. I was initially told the installation would take 2 days, so I would've assumed that my installation would be finished first on 2 consecutive days, before moving on to another job! Regardless, the system was installed to a high standard and is functioning as expected. Thank you Richard and all the team at C-COR solar, for a very good customer experience with the solar installation, and I would have little hesitation in recommending your services to others, just perhaps dedicate your resources to one job at a time, before moving on to the next job is what I would suggest, makes customers feel more important!

C-Cor customer service was great. they are knowledgeable & a pleasure to deal with. Due to wind & panels mounted at an angle I requested further anchor points, & they did it without complaint.

C-Cor were great. Well informed & very good customer service. I had panels mounted at an angle thus increased wind load so they installed more anchors to the roof without complaint or extra price.

Solar - so easy to do!

Very prompt and professional service, both at the consultation stage and the actual install. We had our solar installed within a month of my initial request to solarquotes.

A Can Do, Nothing is too much trouble organisation.

I have a 47 degree pitched, terracotta tiled, mossy roof which sits above level three of my house. Overall height is over 13m. After a number of installers politely advised that it was beyond their capabilities, through Solar Quotes I was advised of C-Cor Solar and, in particular, one of their operational staff, Paul, who had much experience with installations of this type including steeper roofs in the form of church buildings.

I have been building as a owner in some form or another for the last 20 years. When I start a new venture I always enter with a form of trepidation as to what the new organisations that I’ll be dealing with will be like. I have had many variations, to say the least. From the outset my experience with C-Cor Solar was totally positive with a ‘yes we can do that’ and ‘we will find a way’ mentality and approach. This was not simply a sales pitch because it took a number of goes and a number of strategies over a couple of month before the final solution was realised.
I was only ever offered quality products which I recognised from my research prior to going to market for a quote.

Throughout, communications was timely, appropriate and accurate and at no stage, even given the time frame, was I ever left wondering about what was happening or if my project had been quietly shelved because it was all too difficult.

The installation was seamless, professional and with the same commitment to communication and quality as the initial process had quietly promised to be. C-Cor had sourced what I describe as mountain goat men for the install. Fleet of and light of foot, all the while maintaining the highest of safety standards through use of appropriate equipment.
I now have a 6.98kw PV system operational, which routinely is producing over 6kw per hour through the day, in the middle of winter no less.
If you read this and think that this is how your solar install experience should read, you should contact them for a quote and assess for yourself your initial impressions.

Beautifull Installation

Great service and professional installation team. I'm very happy with the system and price.

Highly Recommend

C-Cor were extremely knowledgeable, professional and went the extra mile through the entire process. We're extremely satisfied with the end result.

Fantastic Installer

The sales and quoting process was very seamless, communication through email and phone was great and lead to the installation being completed within a few weeks.

The installers were punctual, polite and friendly. I am so happy with the installation; the panels look great on the roof.

Customer service was outstanding. I am so happy I decided to get solar panels.

Quick and Easy

Very quick and responsive, quote was very competitive. Install occurred at the date / time they said, and all went smoothly. Only downside was not receiving manual for inverter on install, and not immediately receiving link for online monitoring.