Central Coast Energy

Central Coast Energy Reviews

We are a local solar power company servicing Central Coast, Hunter, Newcastle areas and parts of Sydney.

Our goal is to provide only the highest quality products, giving you a system that is going to provide free power for years to come. Our team is passionate about renewable energy and takes great pride in delivering a quality installation to every customer.

In addition to our accredited design and install team we also have a level 2 electrician who looks after the metering connecting you straight to the grid.

We offer tailored solutions to our customers' needs and level of investment.

We are a local company that sees a long and exciting future ahead of us.

Reviewers report paying: $4,800 - $5,650 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Central Coast Energy Reviews (112)

Recommended

Helpful in quoting process, made suggested layout changes with prompt response and answered questions.
Install was as scheduled and completed on the day, no fuss, neat workmanship, confirmed layout of panels and location of inverter.
Local Central Coast supplier using subcontracted installers, however the co-ordination is obviously good.
Would recommend.

Great product and services.

Professionally Installed in a no fuss manner and on time. Thank you so much Central Coast Energy

Great Sales and Installation quality

Excellent to deal with, Phil explained and provided all options and competitive quote and followed through to work through the contract process, Leigh co-ordinated all the install and the contractors were prompt, polite & tidied up after works were complete. These guys know there stuff and do a quality job would recommend them to install your system on the Central Coast.

Quality installation by an excellent local company

CENTRAL COAST ENERGY ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, Great customer service from start to finish, they did exactly what they agreed to do, turned up exactly on time even though the weather was awful on the day of installation the team still carried on with the job with no complaints.
Leigh, Phil and the team were brilliant from the day of the initial quote/survey right through to completing the job, its always nice to support local business and with a company like Central Coast Energy its a very easy decision to make.
We are very very pleased with not only our decision to go solar but to choose Central Coast Energy as our installer.

Excellent local business to deal with

The team from Central Coast Energy were excellent. From the quoting by Phil, installing with Jay and the boys, and Leigh with organising, we are extremely happy with their work, communication and finished product. Would highly recommend this business.

Quality install, long term company in solar, everything done right

10kW panels east/west, 8kW inverter
The quoting process was good. Lots of information and options, not pushy, good knowledge of solar systems. The quote documents were detailed and explained what was included.
The price is good value for a long term solar installation company that looks to be around for years to come - important when looking at warranties. The install was done on the install date, good group of installers to get everything in, wiring all clean and professional. Everything done on the day - nothing that needed to be fixed later. Good information for the smart meter change over and post install information about using the inverter. I'm confident that if there are any questions, they'll be happy to help and able to resolve any issues.

Fantastic company

Highly recommend Central Coast Energy. Such great customer service. They will not try and oversell the products to you, which we found to be a big issue with other companies. It has been great to be able to support a local business. Leigh, Phil and team were fantastic from start to finish and we are very happy customers.

Leigh and the team - great from start to finish!

I contacted Central Coast Energy as I already had several quotes from well known companies who sell solar but sub-contract out the installation. I wanted one company to provide and install my equipment.

Leigh was extremely knowledgeable and helpful, we settled on our plan and the install day arrived. The installation team were very pleasant and happy to explain how the equipment operated.

There was no mess and no unexpected breakages to terracotta roof tiles.

After consideration of all the options I chose a 9.7kw system with QCells solar panels and a 25 year warranty for peace of mind, with a Fronius inverter. So far so good, we are very happy with the choices we have made.

Thanks Central Coast Energy - we are definitely recommending you to our friends!

excellent company

The sales person was extremely knowledgable about all the options available in installing solar panels and was able to explain everything clearly. He was also personable and friendly and happy to answer any questions, in spite of having got up that morning to find that his car had been broken into and his laptop and all his papers had been stolen. They were the best value for money compared to other companies and the wait time for installation was only 3 weeks. The installation went smoothly and was carried out by very friendly and pleasant staff. Highly recommended.

Fantastic service.

Fantastic service from the beginning. Quote was done within 48hrs, excellent price for system requested and was kept in contact with throughout the process. Installation was fast and professional. All team members from quote to office and installation were easy to get along with and could not be happier. Would absolutely recommend Leigh and the team at Central Coast Energy.

Great Job.

Sales & Quoting was very professional.
Installation went without a hitch and connection to the grid was organised by them

Best Solar panel company on the Central Coast

My wife and I would not hesitate to recommend Central Coast Energy. From start to finish the customer service and installation was five star. They are punctual, polite and very tidy. Leigh and Phil explained everything even arranging for our meter to be replaced. We are 100% happy with our choose and have already recommended them to our family, friends and business acquaintances.

Regards

Barry Targett

Excellent Customer Service

After extensive research we decided to support a local supplier in Central Coast Energy. From the initial consultation with Dylan, through the installation with Jay and follow up from Leigh our expectations have been truly met and surpassed. We would highly recommend Leigh and the team at Central Coast Energy.

Great System - No Hassle

I had been looking to install solar for several years and had done a lot of reading during that time.
All I wanted was a straight up quote for a quality system. All costs included - no hidden fees.
Leigh and Phil from Central Coast Solar were the only ones to provide this to me.
I had one guy from another company tell me I was on 3 phase power and required new power box - which was completely wrong. Im on single phase and power box had oodles of spare room / capacity for not only smart meter install but main house fuse had to be moved into box.
These guys supplied a 5KW Sungrow inverter with & upgraded me Q Cell Duo5 panels at no cost.
They also installed my inverter under cover in garage and away from direct heat and weather next to power box. It was a difficult cable run and no extra cost.
A team of 5 guys arrived and had install completed in about 2.5 hrs.
At the end of the day, my system was installed in winter and Im producing 28-29 kw on a good day. Im looking forward to the longer days ahead.

Professional service

We are very impressed with Phil, Jay, Leigh and the whole team at Central Coast energy. The whole process of quoting us to wait times and installation was extremely professional and smooth. The day of the installation, Phil mentioned to us that he would send his “A Team”. They faced rain however Jay in particular assured us of sorting it out and it was done The next working day. All our queries were answered.
The log in details to check the system and the grid connection were all taken care off.
We would highly recommend a Central Coast Energy.

solar panels

central coast energy were terrific to deal with. from the initial contact with phil anastas to the installation and after sales service was first class. no query was too much trouble for them to answer.
thoroughly recommend this company

Excellent solar system supplier and installer

My initial contact with Phil as part of our comparative quotation process was very reassuring, professional and positive. Phil’s knowledge of the various solar systems and his appreciation of what we were after based on our limited research, liaison with Leigh to get our desired system, initial site visit and follow-up communication couldn’t have been better. Steve and his team arrived on installation day and quickly installed the whole system in half a day and our system was generating solar power by midday. Leigh’s follow-up communication and correspondence was handled politely and efficiently, including arranging for a new digital meter to be installed by our energy supplier. An all round professional solar system supplier and installation business.

No high pressure sales or bullshit

Leigh spoke straight with me and didn't hype or knock other companies or products
good workmanship and tidy install

Great service with a quality installation and set to work

The Central Coast Energy team were a pleasure to deal with. Phil provided great advice and even called around to provide advice onother issues that we were having at our home. After placing the order, there was nothing else for me to do, which was great. The installation team were professional and even cleaned up after themselves, which is a rare trait these days, but very pleasing indeed.

The overall process, ins/tallation, set to work was great. We are very glad to have used a local company that we know will have support from should the need arise/

Highly recommended

Professional Company - highly recommended

I had selected this company to come out and provide a quote based off the reviews on this site. I was impressed by Phil as he answered all my questions and had already completed an analysis of the system required and the cost before arriving. He also wasn't pushy on the sale and didn't try and up sell.

Installers arrived 15 minutes early and had it completed within half a day. Installation quality of the inverter and panels are great.

When I was able to turn my inverter on after having my meter box upgraded I noticed an issue with the smart meter not showing analytics on the load and feed in. Leigh had organised one of his installers to come and check look at the issue within a week but wasn't able to resolve the issue. Without follow up Leigh had then organised for Sungrow to come and look at the issue which was quickly resolved due to a wiring mismatch.

Thanks Leigh, Phil and team for an overall positive experience!

Solar simplicity

I wanted to wait a few months before reviewing to get a good feel for the system but in short, don't hesitate!

The entire CC Energy team, from initial quoting, updates to quotes to include different panels and increasing the system size to maximise roof space utilisation through to installation was handled very professionally. Price was very competitive considering the system chosen. Installation was quick, well done and looks great.

Would highly recommend them to anyone.

Hassle free on time no mess all done in one day no complaints

All round great service install was done in one day no hassles

Great Job all done remotely

I cant speak highly enough of Phil and Leigh in how they have managed the quoting, specifying and installation process which has all been done remotely since are in lock down and not visiting our beach house.

On ground level solar panels

I have just had 44 panel solar system installed by Central Coast Energy on my rural property. From initial contact through to quotation,installation to commissioning everyone of the staff were courteous,professional and willing to explain every step of the process.I would have no hesitation in recommending Central Coast Energy and have already done so.
Now looking forward to much lower electricity bills . Paul

Great Product

Quote process was easy. Jamie and his partner were very polite and accommodating when installing solar system. nothing was an issue. haven't been connected to grid as yet so cant comment on that

Flawless installation

Smooth process from start to finish. High quality installation and after sales support.

Highly recommend Central Coast Energy. Excellent installer & customer service.

Both Sales Manager and Installer were punctual, polite and very helpful. Customer Service was great in helping organising the grid connection. Would highly recommend Central Coast Energy for Solar system installation.

Excellent advise

I thought I would wait 6 months after installation so I could check to see how our new system was performing before reviewing. We originally had a 3 kw system installed a few years ago and I was looking to install a further 6.5kw system. I had great advise on the type of system to install and ended up with a fronius inverter and Trina panels. I can only say the system has exceeded my expectations, we now get a credit for the electricity which more or less covers our gas bill, so no more energy bills for our household. Bear in mind this took into account a lot cloudy days and smoke filled days. The service from Leigh and his team was great . Installation all done in a day and a short time between accepting the quote and the job being completed. I would thoroughly recommend Central Coast Energy to any prospective buyer.

Solar made easy

Leigh and his team made the whole process easy and were a pleasure to deal with. Thoroughly professional, their advice and guidance was invaluable. Installation was completed promptly with a minimum of fuss and disruption.

Great local company

Excellent communication and punctuality from sales to installer .
Everything organised by installer including grid connection .

Five Stars Installation

Highly Recommend Central Coast Energy, Phil help us through the Solar Quote process A1.The Installers were great and kept us up to date with the Installation.
And Leigh organised all the paperwork for the energy company, fantastic job done by all would recommend them to anyone.

Fantasic company, great installion and looks fantasic

From the beginning when getting quotes, I have been very impressed with everyone I have dealt with in Central Coast Energy. Nothing was too much trouble, when I asked for many different configurations, power outputs, cell brands etc. The quote was very competitive for the larger system I wanted. The installation went very smoothly, the team turned up went they advised, they were well versed in the installation process and everything was explained clearly on how the system worked. Happy to recommend Central Coast Energy for any solar system.

Fantastic installer

Great price, on time , neat and tidy , and always got time to answer any questions

Excellent Professional Local Company

Thanks to Leigh and his team. From Phil who was very informative and patient explaining in detail in a way that was easy to understand.
On installation day Steve and his boys again very professional, informative and tidy. Steve explained the process again to us. Thank you.
We would have no hesitation in highly recommending Central Coast Energy to anyone. We did have quotes from online suppliers and yes they were cheaper but at the end of the day we chose to go local as if we have an issue we know they are not far away.
We are definitely looking forward to lower bills and it so interesting seeing it working with the smart meter and app.

Thanks again Leigh, Phil, Steve & team.

Good Service

We were happy with all aspects of our dealings with Central Coast Energy. Would have no hesitation in recommending them.

Recommended Solar Installer

Fantastic service and very easy to deal with. Our solar install was completed quickly and cleanly. Will happily recommend to friends and family.

Great solar company

CC Energy provided optimum service from start to finish. They did the lot and were prompt efficient and professional. Good products and pricing plus at this early stage the results are rewarding.
Great company to deal with.

Seamless installer

Quote process very straightforward. Very competitive price, much better than the door to door bunch we began with. Brilliant on time installation. They did everything including organising the new meter and were very responsive to questions, no call waiting issues. We made a mistake turning the system on but all sorted within 15 minutes. We would highly recommend this company.

Great solar installation experience

Could not be happier with our solar system installation by Central Coast Energy. Leigh and his team were friendly and professional from start to finish - turned up on time and left our property spotless after the installation. Leigh engenders high confidence in the work performed and ongoing service. Happy to recommend without reservation.

Genuine, local guy. Can't go wrong.

Leigh was recommended to us by a previous customer of his. After being sweet talked by a salesperson who, over 3 hours, promised the world for a significant price, we signed and then second guessed our commitment to the system on offer. Leigh's straightforward approach was a breath of fresh air and his quote was very fair when compared with similar sized systems, of which we invited a quote from the previous salesperson with none forthcoming.

He organised everything for us and solved a hiccup that resulted from a mutual misunderstanding efficiently and effectively, despite putting his own timeline back a couple of days.

Leigh contacted our supplier for a meter upgrade and organised the grid connection for us. We haven't had to worry about a thing. He followed up the installation with details on how to monitor the system online and rang the following day to check on the job. Being new to the world of solar, I am enjoying observing the data I can view, but the real test will be in the next power bill or two, which I am looking forward to analysing, hence the 'not applicable' for quality of system as I don't really know.

Most Excellent

Very happy with the Service. Timely, Great Follow Up, Informative

Amazing Solar Install

No Fuss install all taken care of by the team at Central Coast Solar

Service and advice are king!

Thank you to Leigh, and the team at Central Coast Energy.
Leigh and his team, made the process so easy and Leigh was always happy to answer all my question and explain everything in detail and in a way that we could understand.
Installation was great Jay and the team did a great job on the day.
Very happy customer :)

Upgrade of Panels and Battery

I was very happy from start to finsh with the service of Leigh and staff, Their quote was mid range, and Leigh was Honest when answering question, after 3 months we are just about off the Grid, paying only about $15.00 per month instead of $300.00-$400'00 per month in a bill.

AAA+ solar installation highly recommend

Professional service from the sales to the installation and the after service they are a pleasure to deal with and would highly recommend them to anyone looking at getting solar

Communication is key

After 4 solid quotes I decided on Leigh and boys. A local company with a great reputation and years of experience. I was leaning towards a more well known company for the fact they’ve been around longer but couldn’t go past the customer service, price, assurances and over all quality. After much research they listened to my wants and gave me a system to suit my family and my roof. They take every into consideration. I knew the installer that came and felt reassured that the job would be done to the best quality.

They were quick, tidy and easy to deal with.
After sales and installation service has been great.

Fantastic service

Leigh is very professional and gives a fast response and great quote. The installation team were exceptional, polite and completed the job without any fuss.
I highly recommend Central Coast Energy