Clean Technology Services

Clean Technology Services Reviews

Clean Technology Services and Clean Technology Services AUS are Solar Power Installation businesses serving WA & VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes.

Clean Technology Services operates under ABN 38 538 171 653

Clean Technology Services AUS operates under  ABN 47 625 241 849

WA Office:
P: 08 6162 8702
A: 12/83 Hector St, Osborne Park, WA 6017

VIC Office:
P: 03 8324 0305
A: 4/8 Somerton park Dr, Campbellfield VIC 3061

Clean Technology Services Reviews (72)

Fantastic Company, Really Lovely Guys

Ron, was really easy to talk to and answered all of my questions. He offered to help me with the application for the solar rebate and loan, but I was able to do that myself.
Jason (the Electrician) and the Installers were really lovely guys. They even went to the trouble of asking for my neighbour's permission to park in front of their unit.
They were not only punctual and extremely tidy, but I was also able to have a joke with them, as they cleaned up.
Again, they answered all of the questions I asked, even though they were busy trying to get the job done.
They sent everything through for the grid connection
They made the whole experience easy and seemless. I would (and have done already) recommend them to my friends

Happy with choice

Very happy with clean technology services. Good value for value- compared prices with other companies and realized prices were way cheaper than others.

Installation was great. Came at scheduled time. After the installation, cleaned up everything and no mess was left. Staff was informative and friendly.

Waiting for inspector in 2 weeks time to check everything. Apart from that, happy with Solar Company that i chose!

Straight forward process

The installation was fast and the installer was very informative. The quoting person was helpful and followed up with all the queries that I had.

All good

Made everything easy, installation well done and kept me informed all along

Original Review on 28-06-2020:

Great all-round

Easy to deal with, clear on what was being provided and when, easy process, didn't have to do anything but pay. Installed with no fuss, and thought went I to the best location for inverter and panel locations. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Stuart: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system is great, with the au gov rebate given due to Covid I actually have not paid for power for the last 12 months.

Quick & Easy - No Hassles

SolarQuotes provided 2 contacts - Ronnie from Clean Technology got in contact with me straight away to talk shop.

Ronnie asked for house details - gave me info and prices - I asked for a couple days to think over - then accepted the quote.

No issues, no hassles, easy as - Ronnie offered his assistance to complete the online applications for rebates if needed and advised me what documents I needed uploaded ready to go for the application which saved time.

Application done and approved within 48 hours - Ronnie contacted me to organise installation which was a 4-6 week wait due to Covid-19 and backlog of other customers bookings - no worries - waited ages for solar - what was another couple weeks (no-ones fault).

Installation day - Jason the electrician arrived early and got set up - gave him access to the back yard and he and his team were able to drive up and around the back of our house to make it easier for installing all the panels and equipment without much lifting and heaving.

Over all the installation took 6 hours to complete - the guys were polite and courteous throughout - any mess / rubbish was cleaned up after installation - it even rained (showered) during the install and there was no complaining but knuckling down to get the job done.

From start to finish - from Ronnie to Jason - everyone involved was polite and happy - no issues - no worries - a great company to get my solar installed.

Ronnie even stopped in to see how the install was going - gave me some cards - which I have already passed on to friends who are looking to install solar and complimented this company on a job well done.

I would recommend this company to install solar on your house.

Fantastic Sales, Support and Install. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

I have recently had an VicSolar Audit done on my install and the technician was very impressed with the install of the system. Very well done.

The system was a fantastic price, the sales team are not pushy and they left the site perfectly clean.

I am so impressed I recommend to everyone I know.

Stick to what they advise you from sales

Sales / quote process, great thank you.

Customer Service grid connections, also great

Installation:
I may be just a little picky but when the installers came the electrician noticed there was some shade from a tree and recommended moving 10 of the 20 panels from North facing to East facing, the original drawings were for 10 north facing and 10 west facing because of the size of my roof.

I thanked them for this and they went ahead and installed 50% east and 50% west.

Once they left i have kept an eye on the solar panels and noticed the shade moved, of course it did!, what made it worse the shade from the tree covers the east panels they advised. i am someone that listens to the so called experts and would have thought when they told me to move them, i would follow there advice.

On another note the installers were very messy and left odds and ends all over the place. They did tell me it was their last job as with Covid they were being let off due to lack of demand, and the Perth WA office was closing and only having the Melbourne office only.

I know this website vets the companies so i hope they stay in business incase anything goes wrong as i trusted this website also to give me a solid company

The best service

The best service from start to finish excellent team work
Big thanks to Jigme and his team 100% service
Recommended to anyone with the
Clean Technology Sevices

Professional solar company

I was looking for solar since January 2020, I got more than 20 quotes, very happy that i found this company.

Sales went very well. I noticed the ad on Facebook, asked a question and got fast respond from Jigme, was not pushing to sell or fast forward any step of the process, which give me the confidence to close the deal. Fair price!

On the day of the installation the guys were on time, looked after my roof and didn't do any damage. Very good team work, fast and tidy. The electrician Dominic did a great job, show and helped me to connect to wifi inverter. Finished the job and cleaned up.

Good customer service, organised inspection and grid connection, any time you call they got time to listen and answer to you.

Highly recommend the company!

Great system and service however a few problems with installers

Great advice on system to suite our needs.
Basically very similar to other companies but price was just slightly better.
When it came to installation. The installers didn't have the appropriate tool to remove old system.
4 days later returned to install.
Went well until there was damage cause to ceiling by electrician.
Company was very quick to get professional out to repair.
Good follow up and hand on system operation and setting up Wi-Fi connection.
Would recommend everyone has an accident now and then and company was so apoplectic for ceiling damage.

Satisfied customer

Sales process wasn’t ‘salesy’. There was no home visit but sent a photo of the switchboard which identified a switchboard upgrade was required.

Installation was smooth. Panel configuration was adjusted on the day with no issues. Electrician had a few difficulties deciding what to do with the switchboard but sorted it out. There were a few difficulties getting the inverter app connected but I sorted that out.
Customers service was good throughout the process.

Good prompt service provided

Happy with service from beginning to end - everything was very prompt and helpful

Very happy with the whole process

Quick and prompt with quotation. Was able to install within the week.

Very difficult and complex installation for a very competition price!

One of the most responsive and quickest companies to bother doing a site visit before quoting.
- Having a 45 degree pitch roof proved very difficult and actually took 2 failed attempts before finally getting it done on the 3rd.
- Could have easily chosen to give up and leave it for others to try do but were persistent and got there in the end.
- Fit the panels neat and tidy and used 350W Jinko panels to get the system up to 6.3KW
- Very tidy and neat installation
- Highly recommended and provided a wonderful service
- Quotes varied from $3000 to $15,000 for the same 6.6Kw install
- Did not slag off other companies and had very efficient and nice automated systems & processes.

Good Overall System for the Price Offered

The sales quoting was good, however, they could have covered the shading issues on roof in the quote. I had to get them after getting a few quotes from others.
The smart meter was not configured properly and they had to send the electrician again. Customer service has been good overall.

Trustworthy, honest and reliable

This company was a delight with which to work. I missed out on the 2018/19 Victorian Government rebate as it closed early. This company waited patiently for the new tranche to open in 2019 and emailed to let me know how to proceed. I had a few problems with the rebate process but Clean Technology Services answered my queries in a timely manner (even though it wasn’t really their area of expertise as the process had changed). Clean Technology Services set an installation date and adhered to it. They were punctual and professional. It took about one week for our system to be hooked up to our energy provider and the grid. The company patiently showed me how to use the Fronius app (love it, am addicted). I thought our system was excellent value; 21 Jinko panels and a Fronius inverter. With the Government rebate and STCs, we were out of pocket $2,770. Not bad for a 6.6 kWh system.

Fantastic , very honest company.

Excellent. One word says everything. No need for 10 words.

Excellent product for a low price

We had 6.6kW of Risen panels and a 3-Phase 5kW Goodwe inverter installed. It would be hard to find the same products for a lower price. I was quite skeptical until I checked out the reviews on SolarQuotes. Actually, I was still skeptical. As far as sales was concerned, we asked and they delivered. The cost of the job was as quoted (though we did spend $50 at the scrap yard for replacement tiles before the install). The installers were friendly and polite and their sparky Daryl put up with us asking questions. The workmanship was pretty tidy though slightly scrappy with our switchboard (it was already pretty cramped before the install). After sales support was a little lacking. We have had regular inverter trips since the install. Tashi did come out to check the inverter settings. We did, in the end, discover that the fault was high grid voltage. So not the installers fault but we did have to do a bit of investigation ourselves. Western Power is now helping us fix the problem. So, if you're on a budget and don't need hand holding - go for it!

Excellent and fast service

From requesting a quote to completed install producing electricity was less than 2 weeks. The price was excellent 6.6kw fronius 3 phase with Risen mono perc for less than 4k. Install was ok, and only comment is they could clean up a bit better and make the install a bit neater. My panels aren't visible from the street, but I wouldn't be too impressed with different rail lengths protruding beyond the panels or with the bracket accidently installed and still left in the roof away from the panels or the silicone gun still on the roof. Other than that, great to deal with and highly recommended.
Clean Technology Services Installed 6.6kw Solar System at my home as on 17/02/2019. from beginning they saying that you not have to do anything just fill up some form and give to us. We will complete all the formalities with Synergy.

Now till date (11/03/2019) they not completed formalities with Synergy and My Synergy Account showing Pending Status for Renewable Energy.

When I ask Synergy, they saying Your Solar Installer have to Submit some documents or not submitted application properly.
When I ask Clean Technology, they saying we did.

Now I became sandwich between this two.

When I checked Renewable Energy Application submitted by solar Company with Synergy, it showing remarks Name, Surname, Contact Number Not provided.
Tshering is the most honest and reliable person to do business with. We have now purchased 2 solar units from him over the last 2 years and have another 7 family members and friends who have also dealt with Clean Technology Services having purchased solar units for each of their houses. Tshering is very knowledgable in relation to the products and has a wonderful team in support who install the systems. I have no hesitation in recommending Tshering, clean Technology Services and their products.
We have had our system (5kW Fronius + Q Cell Panels 6.6kW) in for about 5 days now and been getting in excess of 45kWh a day!! Very happy with performance.

We wanted a north and west panel layout and had several installers come to our house. We had limited space on the north and were either told it could not be done or was going to cost another $150 to get someone to check if it was possible.

Tshering from Clean Technology Services were the only company to send an installer to our house, free of charge, to get up on the roof and measure up to make sure they could do what they promised.

Initially we had a problem with high grid voltage and Tshering again come out to our place on a weekend and altered some inverter settings, now the system is producing to its maximum.

No other company quote could match the Fronius + Q Cell system price offered by Clean Technology Services and their after sales service has been great. Already, happily referred a couple more customers their way.

The whole experience was very easy from start to finish. ??????????
System performs well but quality assurance and site supervision was sadly lacking. Roof sheets damaged and hot water relay still not operational.
I did a lot of due diligence and got around 20 quotes for a 5 kW to 6 kW system to be supplied and installed 200 kilometers north of Perth WA. I thoroughly checked company reputation, solar panels quoted and inverter quoted. CET where the best price and Tshering was very easy to deal with and kept his word on everything we spoke about, he quoted on whatever I ask as there were several options.. I went for the 6.3 kW system with Canadian Solar panels and a Sungrow inverter. I had to cancel the first day organised for installation and this was not a problem. The installers arrived when promised and were very courteous and professional and installed and cleaned up in the time they had estimated. I had some ridiculous prices quoted by other installers, and as I have previously installed solar myself and also had it installed by others, I knew what questions to ask and price I was happy with and CET gave all the right answers and a fantastic price of $3500 supplied and installed. There was absolutely no pressure or continuous emails or phone calls from CET. All phone calls and emails were returned promptly. I highly recommend them.

The system is functioning as expected and I foresee no issues in the future. Already reduced my electrical bill by 50% in winter, cant wait to see how it performs in summer.
From beginning to end they were very knowledgeable and helpful. Very friendly installers. We had an issue once the system was installed due to high power supply to the area. They contacted Western Power and got it sorted. We didn't have to do anything.
We haven't had our first bill yet but all signs are good with our system. We got Canadian panels and Fronius Symo inverter very good price compared with other suppliers for the same hardware. Fantastic
I found them very easy to deal with , efficient with good after sales service.
CTS provided an excellent experience from start to finish. Their quote was very good and was backed up with excellent service for installation and subsequent follow up assistance. The solar system is working to the full extent of our expectations and is truly a tier 1 product.
Clean Technology Services were a pleasure to deal with from the initial phone call, right through the installation process & even the follow up service. The whole process was very professional & carried out in a timely manner. Very happy with the quality/price of the Qcell/Fronius system installed which has been operating flawlessly for 4 months. Highly recommend CTS to anyone considering solar.
CTS were offering by far the best deal I could find - 6.5 Kw system with Fronius inverter and Q-Cell panels, price comparable to a 3 Kw system from Synergy using lower-end hardware. Checked with Solarquotes on the company's reputation, and was reassured so went ahead. Installation was done with minimum fuss, no mess and the guys were easy to deal with. Tshering has been courteous, helpful and professional throughout. System performs as advertised, overall pretty hard to fault. Would definitely recommend.
We were extremely happy with the quality of service and the speed at which the system was installed. Would highly recommend this Company.
Calm and very friendly customer service
All appointments went on time
Inverter and cells provided to the spec agreed on
( no nasty surprises )
System on for 2 months nearly with no issues

Sound ideal but that’s what happened
I found Clean Technology Services to be honest with their information and in dealing with them before and after installation and in their follow up.

Most importantly, there were no pressure phone calls, text or email bombardment following my first enquiry.

Installation was professional and in accordance with Clean Council regulations.

I was so impressed with their service, I had another system installed on my holiday home.
The installation from advice to install was done meticulously, top quality workmanship and clean install. Advice and followup second to none. Tshering was pleasant, friendly and efficient, I highly recommend CTS for your solar energy system
Great to deal with and would highly recommend, solar system working fantastic.
The whole experience from quotation to installation was simple and professionally conducted. Tshering and team were so helpful and provide a quality product. Thanks for the install we are so happy with our solar system.
These guys are very impressive! Respond to any questions so quickly, nothing was too much trouble, very competitive pricing, so prompt between acceptance of quote to install and fantastic after sales service which is very very rare!!
Tshering provided several alternatives in the proposal to me, and gave excellent advice about roof direction for installation of panels on different aspects, as well as explaining differences between the different panels he could offer. He found panels that were optimally sized for my roof to get maximum kW based on roof space. He also came and did a site inspection to fully explain the different options. Oh - he also provided a variety of different inverter solutions based on potential later battery connection/installation.
Installation was excellent and the guys were very efficient and good communication and leadership by the site supervisor.
After it was installed and hooked up, Tshering gave very clear instructions on how to adjust various settings to get the maximum benefit from my system.
In terms of pricing, there may be slightly cheaper options out there, but Tshering's panels and inverter prices for the quality were the best I could find. The service was A+ quality also!
I cannot recommend this company enough they where fantastic to deal with
I was extremely pleased with the face to face service from Tshering. Right from the moment I stepped into their offices in Osborne Park I felt happy. His knowledge, manner and professionalism was exceptional.
The system represented true value for money and the installation was on the day stated in very good time. The guys cleaned up after themselves and you would not have known they were there at all.
The system is brilliant and I wish that we had done this a few years ago. My first bill was 30% of my usual bill and the system has worked flawlessly.

I highly recommend Tshering and the team at CLEAN TECHNOLOGY SERVICES> Five stars
The whole experience with CTS was brilliant. They were easy to deal with, they:
1. quoted a system that was competitive,
2. arrived for the installation at exactly the day and time that that they said,
3. installed quietly and efficiently and neatly
4. cleared up after them
5. explained evertyhing
Clean Technology Services provided the best pricing and equipment from amongst the other suppliers who provided us the quotes.

They installed the system within 2 weeks of our order. The install team was very professional and answered all our questions. It has been couple months and we have had no problems. Our electricity bill has reduced by a third over the summer months even though we used the air-con more frequently.
Tshering asked installer to install solar panels on 4/1/18 on my property and he did not put back the tiles.
I suffered intensive storm damage to my master bed room and built in robes and bathrooms which were recently remade costing in tens of thousands.
Tshering indifferent attitude of non feedback was most appalling. I phoned him from overseas on 17/1/18 and he did not inform Sam until 24/1/18.
Tshering did nothing to assist.
Clean technology. Clean ? absolutely not. Buyers beware.
Good value for money system. I enjoyed the fact Tshering was very professional in his advice and dealings and not a pushy salesman. Installation was done in a timely manner and one small problem was rectified very quickly after install.
Would highly recommend these guys.
We'll wait and see.