Ekonomix Solar Reviews

About Ekonomix Solar , Solar Installers

Ekonomix Solar specialises in providing economic long term energy solutions for business and domestic customers. We are principally a solar energy design and install enterprise and compliment these systems with supporting management and control technologies.

We also have an office situated in NT, 11 Willes Road, Berrimah NT 0828

Ekonomix Solar Solar Reviews

Install has taken place, but we are waiting on the meter connection. Show additional information
The company went out of their way to ensure that we didn't lose our current feed in tariff and even supplied the minimum required battery at cost to ensure the installers would comply with legislated requirements relating to modifying existing systems. Show additional information
Re our Off-grid Solar System:
The service from Finn was excellent, but we found the overall experience very trying.
Apart from Ekonomix, we had to make numerous phone calls just to obtain quotes. We really wanted to try "Tesla" or similar, but couldn't even get a quote, just lots of promises and lots of excuses.
It would have been helpful if all the companies that finally quoted had used a similar base and format , but there was a lot of work required to adjust the figures to get an apples to apples comparison, Finn's website was very helpful in this respect.
The biggest disappointment was one, who sounded quite efficient at first, but kept putting off the actual quote for various reasons. We waited a full month for a quote but then decided if their sales service is so terrible, it would be folly to buy from them anyway.
Ekonomix was just the opposite, pleasant personnel, excellent service and very easy to deal with. They also rang back as promised and kept us informed of their progress with the quotation. The system is due to be installed in two weeks and we feel confident that the installation and after sales service will be as promised.
Barry
First company to respond, prompt and efficient, installers were experienced, great job! Show additional information
Ekonomix was not the cheapest, but had the best customer ratings to cost of system ratio. The sales people were not pushy and did not seem as dodgy as the cheapest quote I got. Very efficient installation service. Show additional information
Mike's service was of high quality and he was only too happy to come over on two occasions to make sure we fully understood what we were purchasing.
He wasn't pushy , he was very thorough and it was a pleasure to deal with him.
Thank you very much for providing his details.
kind regards
Jane
From our quote to the installation was only 2 weeks which was very satisfying. All our questions were answered and explained in a professional manner by the sales person, all up and running ready for summer couldn't be happier. Show additional information
Ekonomix is an extremely professional Company & exciting for me to support Family owned & small business. I would sincerely like to thank all the Sales Team, Electricians, & Staff, more importantly my Sales Rep Trevor who was professional, detailed & not pushy. I'm extremely happy with my Sunny Boy Unit & would have no other. Please support Small Business & Professionals like Ekonomix Solar Solutions worth every cent. Thankyou again. Tina Show additional information
There are some hidden traps with installations. I have an old house which had a mess of a switchboard. Fortunately I had done some homework and went in with eyes wide open.
I secured an independent opinion and a quote for a switchboard renewal from a local electrician well before getting the solar quotes. Economix expressed doubt that their electrical subcontractor could work with my old switchboard so arranged for an inspection from their electrical contractor which confirmed my fear. Economix then assisted in me getting a more favorable price for the switchboard renewal from their electrical subcontractor and sharpened their price to alleviate the overall extra cost. That is why I rate their service highly.
I settled on an SMA Sunny Boy inverter after reading a number of reviews. I enquired with SMA Australia regarding bluetoothing info from it to my laptop. Received a prompt reply from them and they provided me with a free copy of their "Sunny Explorer" monitoring software. Another good experience.
I also rate the information on your site highly.
Best quality AND best price Show additional information
Have not connected to grid as yet -- hopefully tomorrow
All else is great