Green Star Solar Reviews

About Green Star Solar, Solar Installers

Green Star Solar
Green Star Solar is a Solar Power Installation company based in Coal Point and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Green Star Solar Solar Reviews

Gave me what I wanted, was responsive and responded quickly to a fault

Went through five cycles of quotes and was timely in his response and accurate in reflecting the changes I wanted (which was not the case with others who quoted).
The installation team kept to the appointed day, and were friendly and thorough despite it being a very hot day. Checked with me on any aspect of the install that could have my input (placement of inverter and its conduits).
The inverter had a fault after a couple of days, and the installer was there next working day to diagnose and arrange replacement with inverter supplier. When it arrived, he promptly installed it and also corrected wiring with one of the Solar Analytics monitoring probes.
Green Star Solar did everything for us, including the applications, new metering and the upgrading of our meter box.
He was responsive to any queries that we had and discussed the options available to us.
The installation team are fully qualified electricians as well as solar installers so we were confident in getting a proper job done.
Once we had decided on our system (using Enphase AC inverters) and obtained the Ausgrid approvals, the installation was completed within a few days.
I would recommend Green Star Solar without hesitation, even though he is not on the Solar Choice panel.