Green Wave Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

About Green Wave Solar Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Green Wave Solar Pty Ltd
Approved Installer
Green Wave Solar Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 64 632 324 997  ABN active since 18 Mar 2019 | Green Wave Solar Pty Ltd
ACN: 632 324 997  ACN active since 18 Mar 2019 | Green Wave Solar Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $6,500 - $6,700 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Green Wave Solar Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Dunsborough WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Green Wave Solar Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Great Installation by Green Wave Solar

Have been considering solar for quite some time and are very glad we went with Green Wave Solar, they were very helpful and had the system up and running in no time. Green Wave took care of the whole process, thoroughly recommend. Show additional information

Great company to deal with.

Green Wave Solar were extremely professional, honest and did a great installation with attention to detail. Fully recommend these guys .

Thanks for the review Carlo, We were happy to negotiate with you on price and glad we could meet you at a price you were happy to pay. Not without its hiccups, the raked ceilings and 2 story install and panel removal, along with the weather were all problems overcome and we managed to get a fantastic outcome for you. We even pulled the string line out!

The quality of the products you chose will see you benefit for years to come. Fronius are fantastic as are the Q Cell range.

We are glad we could help

Awesome service

I had been thinking about solar for the past 18 months and had spoken to a few companies and to be honest all they wanted to do was sell me a system. I called Green Wave Solar and right from the start it was different Chris and Kane came to my house for a site inspection they looked at my power usage and came up with a system specific to my needs, Thanks again Chris and Kane and the Grren Wave team

The pleasure was all ours Russell. Top client. Show additional information

Job well done

The team from Green Wave Solar was friendly, polite and tidy. Even when the weather was against them. A job well done.

Thanks Kaye for the lovely review. Our staff are what makes us!

glad we could help and your sons installation wont be far off!

Very professional team

Chris and the team at Green Wave Solar are very experienced. The installation process was seamless. The team are very friendly and helpful. They took the time to explain the installation and operation of my new system. I'm very pleased to recommend Green Wave Solar.

Thanks Gail,

We really appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure to deal with you. Also a big thank you to you for accommodating us on a Saturday with our busy work schedule.

Cheers to lower power bills!