Greencell Energy

Greencell Energy Reviews

Greencell Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in Woree and serves QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $9,980 - $15,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Greencell Energy Reviews (14)

Beautiful Installation!! Highly recommend!!

Hands down one of the best companies in Cairns. From quoting to install the whole process was very quick and easy. Our installers, Josh McCallum and his crew, did such an amazing job installing our 390W Hyundai panels that we just can't stop staring at them when we take the dogs for a walk! To say we are happy with our purchase would be an understatement. If you want high quality workmanship and an efficient solar system be sure to give these guys a call, you won't be disappointed. Thank you so much Greencell for making us energy efficient!!

A very smooth and professional installation.

My installation was a little different. Primarily I needed a PV system. However as I was building a shed and needing power from the house to be run to it Greencell's team was able to help.
They were able to negotiate with Ergon re the single phase to 3 phase upgrade, upgrade the switchboard, dig the trench to the shed for power, install a switchboard to the shed, as well as help place the 13.5 Kw of cells on the house roof in a way so I could get access to clean them.
Greencells office team were very helpful in what options were available and were able to tailor a solution that worked perfectly for me. Their installers were likewise very professional - including allowing me to lay additional data cables and water in the trench (yes 600mm deep.. power.. then backfill to 300mm)
I cannot recommend Greencell more for the quality of work that they have done. And this was done in 3 days.
I am now happily watching my PV system send 8.8Kwh back in to the grid as well as handling my own needs.
Bravo Greencell.. Bravo

Fantastic work

Great work! Very tidy job, friendly and professional!
Very happy going with GreenCell Energy!

Great

Very professional and helpful and friendly after sale service is great highly recommended.

Great team to deal with

Hamish has been very nice to deal - from suggestions, quoting and follow up. He even stopped by my house to ensure all was working fine and help me set up the system on my mobile phone!
Sorry but don’t recall the install contractor name but he was very professional, great to engage with and did a great job.
Thank you GreenCell Energy.

Fantastic installation by Greencell Energy, Cairns

From initial enquiry, quotation through to completion of the install, it was a pleasure to deal with Greencell Energy. My preference of panels and inverter was accommodated for our 6.66kW system, all dealings with Harish from Greencell were hassle free and smooth, including all requests made by Greencell with our retailer. Furthermore, the installation itself by Jamie Morris was superb. I’ve waited 6 months since December 2020 to provide my review and in this time have experienced heavy rainfall and a tropical low etc without any issues found with the physical install and via our ongoing grid consumption monitoring, the systems production has proved better than what we initially anticipated.

Original Review on 14-04-2020:

Great competitive pricing

Quoting was quick and options at various price points provided.
Installation was Done in a single day by a local electrical contractor that specialises in solar installations.
Grid connection was organised and troubleshooting of Fronius monitoring App was provided by electrical subcontractor.

System installed was -

24 × 350W LONGi Solar Hi-MO X - LR6-60OPH-350M 1762 mm × 994 mm ·Monocrystalline
1 × Fronius 8.2-1 · 8200 W 1 phase
1 × Fronius smart energy meter

Happy with the product and had a 6.6kW system installed on a second property with the same cells and inverter.

8 months later we asked Stephen: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

It has been educational to see how the panels change performance through the year given orientation of the panels and direction of the sun. We have changed some critical habits about consuming power and benefitted accordingly.

Positive experience from enquiry to completion with a local company.

Harish at Green Cell Energy was informative, knowledgable, patient and congenial. He provided a variety of system options with quotes, was helpful throughout and extremely prompt with all communications.

Our installer, Jamie Morris and his team, were excellent providing an efficient and professional service.
Jamie was also helpful with his education for me about the system.

My aim when researching solar installation was to find a good product at a good price from a good local company.
All this was achieved and the process ran very smoothly.

Great to deal with.

Very happy going with Greencell Energy for the supply and install of our new 13.2 kw solar system. Jas visited us promptly after we made inquiries and looked over what was required. He was quick to supply us options an overview of the systems, panel layout and competitive pricing and benefits. I found Jas to be very professional and knowledgeable. Any questions I had where followed up on promptly before and after the install.

The lead time to install once we agreed to go ahead was very reasonable and I was very impressed by the install team, they did a fantastic job in my opinion. The install was very neat and tidy. Jamie seemed very knowledgeable and you could tell he took pride in what he was doing. Jamie went through every thing very thoroughly including loading the phone application and giving us a run down on that as well for the monitoring. I definitely recommend Greencell Energy .

Right price and great service

Jas met us on a Sunday at our request. He arrived on time and went through the whole process with us. The reason why I went through Greencell Energy was that they had consistently good reviews. I would highly recommend Jas for his professionalism and service. Jas also assisted with the install. I explained that would like to have the option to install a battery down the track. Jas supplied us with what we need to do that by installing a Fronius inverter. The team did a marvelous job considering our roof is a high pitch which did not make the install easy. Very happy with our Greencell Solar package.

Friendly and helpful, great service from Harish

Easy online quotes
Smooth installation
Great customer service
Organised grid connection

Great

I was very pleased with Greencell they were professional to deal with and one of my favorite things not pushy like some other Solar Companies. I found Harish very easy to deal with and am very happy with the outcome.
The installer James Morris was very knowledgeable and very helpful the job he and his people done was great and we are very pleased with the process from start to finish.

Mike Devlin

Best service by Harish

Green cell made the process easy and smooth Everything went so easy and delivered on time.
Thanks to Harish.

Excellent Installer

My experience with Greencell Energy has been very nice, being an installer company than a sales company has its own perks as from the first meeting to the installation every thing was handled in a very professional way. They tailored the perfect system for my home, which is good balance between performance and price. Thanks.