Macquarie Energy Pty Ltd

Macquarie Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

Macquarie Energy is a client focused electrical firm with vast experience in design and construct across Solar and commercial electrical applications.

We are a project delivery focused business nimble enough to work closely with our clients to deliver their bespoke needs, while maintaining a structure enabling quick and efficient upscaling to deliver our clients larger projects.

Our owner Angus Quirk is hands on and heads up client relations and project management/delivery.

Established in 2009 Macquarie Energy has a wealth of experience and has evolved into the end to end provider it is today able to fulfil our clients needs from conception and design to O&M and everything in between.

Reviewers report paying: $6,900 - $8,800 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Macquarie Energy Pty Ltd Reviews (11)

Fantastic installation

The staff at Macquarie Energy were excellent in all aspects from the quoting through to installation of the system. We had a lot of queries and they were extremely helpful in answering them. Highly recommend.

Original Review on 21-10-2020:

Macquarie Energy Solar 6.6Kw installation in Mudgee NSW

The quoting and sales was done by the principal of Macquarie Energy and he was very helpful. He was not the cheapest but installed within two weeks with the panels and Inverter we wanted. They are in the process of organizing the Grid Connection. We have two houses in Mudgee and both have similar system installed and this new one was not performing up to where we expected. They have followed it up and after discussions with Fronius it is found that we have a fault in the Inverter and Macquarie Energfy is coming out to do a modification with the inverter to improve its performance. Having the two systems in the one town is great as I can measure the performance of them both. Macquarie Energy have been great with follow up service to make sure we are happy with the system. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Malcolm: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

After a lot of work and investigation over a number of months Macquarie Energy finally got the System working to its specifications

No surprises service.

Angus and his team at Macquarie Energy delivered what they promised without any issues. They upgraded our distribution board and hooked us up to solar analytics so we can keep an eye on our system.

Macquarie

Quotes quick and accurate Actually visited sight Fairly quick to install Very helpful at explaining system Have had issues with inverter keeps stopping and unfortunately takes a week to repair but all seems good now

Competent professional sales and delivery, responsive after delivery service

Transparent quoting process
Efficient installation
Grid installation completed as promised
Efficient monitoring of installed system performance and follow up with Essential Energy

I have ordered a second system for my rental

I was so impressed with Angus, Dale and the boys that I have ordered a second system for our rental. The whole experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend this firm.
Did anything go wrong, sure, things always go wrong in a pandemic , the suppliers left out 2 pieces for the install but in less than a week they drove back from Dubbo and installed those missing pieces.
They kept me informed all the way and I had to chase them to pay my bill but Angus said to me that until they are totally satisfied that everything is all good they don’t send the final bill and that is so refreshing in this money hungry world.
Cheers Gustaaf Kroh.

Great install and sales

Was great sales man worked a system within our budget.
Explained all the different systems. Pleasure to deal with

Neat solar

Great company to deal with, fast neat install everything completed to my satisfaction. Pleasure to deal with, highly recommended.
Excellent customer service.

Cannot fault the service.

Quick response to my enquiry, the solar panels were installed within a fortnight of accepting the quote and all connections and required paperwork was completed promptly.

Great service!

Angus and the team at Macquarie Energy were fast to respond and able to answer all questions that I had. The installation was fast, painless and professional.

A job well done.

See previous email.
Installation went very well. Installers obviously knew what had to be done and did their job with no fuss.
Customer service excellent, organized grid connection and explained everything.