Oslec Energy

Oslec Energy Reviews

We pride ourselves on the fact that your solar system will be quoted, designed and installed by solar accredited and A-class licensed electricians.

We are extremely passionate about the renewable energy sector and with over 2 Megawatts worth of domestic installations, our experience is second to none.

Our staff will expertly design a completely customised system to suit your needs, and most importantly, the unique conditions of your property. We will conduct an in-person site visit allowing our designs to consider issues such as roof structure and access, roof pitch direction and shading. This ensures your solar system will work perfectly with your property, maximising energy generation potential, and that there will be no surprise costs or technical issues come installation time.

Our installations are all completed in house by our own accredited installation team. We do not use sub-contractors or unskilled labour.

By operating locally, quoting in person and avoiding sales staff without technical knowledge, we can offer extremely well designed and installed systems using high quality components at prices below most of our competitors.

We offer an interactive studio where our customers can come in and look over all of the components of their future solar installation in person.

Reviewers report paying: $4,250 - $4,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Oslec Energy Reviews (7)

Service and efficiency exceeded my expectations

From wo to go. Jaryd and Simon made the whole process of quoting and installation of Solar easy. I appreciated their professionalism and response to my myriad of questions.

Excellent service and able to meet the unique demands of our roof space

Exceelent service. Able to meet our budget. Able to install at our difficult to get to and unusual roof space.

Responsive and Tailored Solar Solution

Jaryd met with me early in the quote development process and provided patient and professional responses to all my solar system queries. Simon also addressed my installation concerns. This level of engagement gave me confidence that I would get a solar system installed to a high standard that met my needs.

The installation process progressed in a quiet methodical manner over a two-day period. System handover and grid connection was also smooth.

Overall this was a very satisfying experience – one that I will happily repeat when I get a home battery installed in a year or two's time.

Fantastic!

I am so happy that Jaryd and Oslec were referred to me. From the moment I met Jaryd, everything has been on time, smooth and totally efficient. So much was taken out of my hands. And the guys that installed the panels were brilliant. Friendly but committed to the job. They were also very good to my princess poodle. :) :) I can not recommend this crew highly enough.

I feel so lucky that Oslec Energy was recommended to me by an elderly gentleman in my suburb.

I noted immediately that there was no pressure from the gentleman who came to quote the installation for me. He spent considerable time with me explaining everything that would take place if I chose to go ahead.. The installation was done within a week. All the workmen were punctual, polite and left nothing (bar the panels) to show they had even been to my house. I could not be more excited and will highly recommend them to everyone who is interested. The follow up service is all I hoped for. Thank you Jaryd.

Knowledge of solar to installation and after sales fantastic.

Thankyou Jaryd, (Oslec Energy) you made it a lot easier than I thought it would be.

From the quoting and organising, right down to installation.

I couldnt have asked for better.
Even afterwards connecting me to the internet on the inverter.

Thankyou for trimming the tree to stop the shade overhanging the solar panels.

Definitely recommend your company to anyone.
11 out of 10

Perfect service, advice and installation

Oslec was the only company that bothered getting onto my roof to measure before quoting. The guy doing the measure and quote was the guy doing the design and managing the installation.

They listed to what my energy needs were and my desire to run more home automation, and my partner's fussiness on appearance and symmetry, and provided some options and advice regarding the system design.

Cheerfully worked around and coordinated with other trades as I was having my tiled roof repaired at the same time and to get the best outcome they put in the tile hooks for the racking before the roof was restored, so it looks even better. For the installation they also worked around wet weather and my household being Covid+ which delayed things unavoidably.

The installation is extremely tidy with no rats nest of wiring. Racking and conduit very neat even with end caps on the racks to keep animals out. The GoodWe 10kW 3-phase inverter is neatly lined up with my meter box with all wiring in the wall cavity.

With the monitoring system I can see what power I generate, consume and return to grid at all times, and this data means I can run home automation so I use appliances when I have the power to do so.
Cannot recommend Jaryd, Simon and team highly enough.