PDR Energy Group

PDR Energy Group Reviews

PDR Energy Group (previously known as Allcoast Energy Solutions) is a Solar Power Installation business based in Molendinar QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

PDR Energy Group Reviews (1)

4.0/5

4.0/5

Good

The boys who came out and did the work were excellent, they explained everything really well, however hooking up with the app and getting connected by Energex and then my supplier was a bit ordinary. I asked a few questions from the installer which never got answered, I was left to work it out by myself which I eventually did. So, a bit more work on the after market customer service is required.

Hi Glenn,

We Deeply apologise that this has happened.
It is very unusual that our installers did not assist with the wifi monitoring setup after completing their install. We will have our installations manager contact you to make sure everything is going smoothly and take this on board to make sure this doesn't happen again!

In regards to Energex applications, we lodge this to them on the day of completion but as it was a very busy period towards the end of the year here in QLD with the rebate dropping, they had quiet a large back log of applications to process so unfortunately has reflected us badly which we understand.

We apologise again for the inconvenience and hope you are enjoying the benefits of your Solar System!