Perth Solar and Battery Solutions Reviews

About Perth Solar and Battery Solutions, Solar Installers

Perth Solar and Battery Solutions is a Solar Power Installation company based in Bedford and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Perth Solar and Battery Solutions Solar Reviews

We spoke to Quinten a number of times at our home along with a number of other highly rated installers when seeking quoets. We liked that he is both an electrician and an accredited installer and system designer, which meant that he knew more than any of the sales people we spoke to about designing and quoting the best system for us which really came through in the quote. He was very honest and didn't try to oversell us like some others - he suggested a number of ways we could consider bringing the cost down, including the options for different panels, inverters and installation. We went with a top of the range system in the end with Sunpower panels and a Fronius inverter. The install was very professional, with very neat presentation in the locations we requested, and they left our place completely clean and tidy. I'd much rather deal directly with a great installer like Quinten than go to a bigger company that just ends up engaging a contractor (like Quinten) to do the work, not only because I cut out the middleman and save a lot but because I am dealing directly with the expert who will do the job. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others. Show additional information
Quinten is a very knowledgeable, professional electrician / solar person that I would recommend. His attention to detail, site planing, punctuality and cleaning up his job site was excellent. My install required a Pre-wire due to the new roof being fitted that would limited accesses which Quinten accommodated and worked in with myself and my builder.
As a sales manager for the last 33 years it is good to see younger people like Quinten with a go getter attitude, great work ethics and knows the difference from personal contact and follow up rather than the email quote and hope.
We decided to go with Quinten - apart from him seeming like a real genuine guy I think it helps when 'the man who owns the store runs the store' he wasn't a salesman so to speak he was knowledgable about the product and service that he was providing - that was the decider for us. I know 'Salesman' know all the products but when they're not the actual installer or qualified tradie they can only go off what they're told.
Quinten is due to install next week so can't comment on the finished product as yet but I'm confident he was the correct choice.