Perth Solar and Battery Solutions Reviews

About Perth Solar and Battery Solutions, Solar Installers

Perth Solar and Battery Solutions is a Solar Power Installation company based in Bedford and serves WA. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Perth Solar and Battery Solutions Solar Reviews

Quinten is a very knowledgeable, professional electrician / solar person that I would recommend. His attention to detail, site planing, punctuality and cleaning up his job site was excellent. My install required a Pre-wire due to the new roof being fitted that would limited accesses which Quinten accommodated and worked in with myself and my builder.
As a sales manager for the last 33 years it is good to see younger people like Quinten with a go getter attitude, great work ethics and knows the difference from personal contact and follow up rather than the email quote and hope.
We decided to go with Quinten - apart from him seeming like a real genuine guy I think it helps when 'the man who owns the store runs the store' he wasn't a salesman so to speak he was knowledgable about the product and service that he was providing - that was the decider for us. I know 'Salesman' know all the products but when they're not the actual installer or qualified tradie they can only go off what they're told.
Quinten is due to install next week so can't comment on the finished product as yet but I'm confident he was the correct choice.