Platinum Solar Designs

• A Combined (30) years experience in Solar Energy
  • High Quality installation and service
  • Clean Energy Council Approved Retailer
  • 2018 Finalist in the Clean Energy Council Design & Installation Awards
  • Our installations recognised by NECA, and winner of the Energy Efficiency & Environmental category of the NECA National Excellence Awards
  • Installation by our in-house team of employees, we do not subcontract
  • Various options to suit all budgets

Platinum Solar Designs (PSD) was established through passionate solar minds coming together to form a business for clients looking for a turnkey solution, great service and a high-quality product.

Platinum Solar Designs services include design, engineering and installation of domestic and commercial Solar PV Systems in NSW, QLD and the ACT. With more than a decade of Solar PV experience our team are equipped with the expertise to ensure our clients receive a professional and personalised service from the initial quote, right through to delivery and installation. We are committed to delivering projects of the highest quality and with fantastic performance and systems with longevity as well as aesthetics in mind.

We have key relationships with the world’s best solar manufactures and Australia’s leading distributors to ensure that we provide the best quality solar panels, inverter and components available to us. Using high quality products will enhance the performance and longevity of solar systems we install. We take our product selections very seriously and have travelled the world to witness the production of materials and testing facilities.

Our service is sought after by leading businesses within the Australian Solar Market. We have recently been awarded finalist status for the Clean Energy Council Design & Installation awards 2018 in the open category (over 240kW Installation). Our installation also recognised by NECA (National Electrical and Communications Association), and winner of the Energy Efficiency & Environmental category of the NECA National Excellence Awards.

It is assured that the service and workmanship our client will receive will be of the highest standard. Through our combined (30) year history in the solar industry our clients can be confident that we have the experience and competence to deliver a solar project on time and of a high standard. PSD is also a Clean Energy Council Approved Retailer and a signatory to the Code of Conduct. The code is not compulsory however solar retailers that are approved by the Clean Energy Council have undertaken stringent assessment to ensure their commitment to responsible sales and marketing activities and solar industry best practice.

Reviewers report paying: $5,000 - $6,999 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Platinum Solar Designs Reviews (120)

Original Review on 07-12-2020:

Fantastic installers top system

The installer's were incredible they installed the longi solar system and SMA Inverter on one of the hottest day in November . They installed the panels on the roof to obtain the best possible sun light that could be gotten during daylight hours. The electrian used the cavity between the brickwork and the internal timber wall to run all the cabling to both the switch board and the SMA Inverter. With the sunny day that we have had over past number of days the system is pumping
4.98 Kw at peak time of the day. Very happy

8 months later we asked Dolf: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

household system 12.6 kW plus battery

Sales/quoting: Professional. We were visited onsite by their representative, which other prospective suppliers did not do. We were able to discuss and have explained to us the options and how they worked together.
Installation: Delayed by several weeks, apparently due to weather. Installation seems to have been very competent, including a new meter board. The installer went to some trouble to fit the equipment as best as possible, so as to minimise the space taken up. Installation is tidy, and so far has not given any problems.
Customer service: They have apparently arranged all the paperwork and connection with the grid, although we are still waiting for the distribution/supply company to install a smart meter (not the installers' fault - COVID?). The installer has not yet supplied us with the promised finishing paperwork/operating manuals/circuit diagrams. Installer has yet to come back to us with a solution to our not being able to see all the optimisers online.

Faultless from beginning to end

From the first phone call to the walk through of my needs to system installation and beyond - every step of the way the guys at Platinum Solar Designs were friendly, helpful, informative and professional. I have absolutely no hesitation in in recommending them.

Absolutely amazing service and product.

Absolutely amazing service and product. From the 1st call to Kristy-Lee to the last interaction with Nicole. Great communication, service and solar installation, these guys truly know what old fashion friendly service is all about and they do what the say they will. Thanks Kristy-Lee, Scotty, Nicole and the team.

Original Review on 27-10-2020:

Best of the best.

Best quality products supported by knowledgeable sales, and quality installer team. After sales support is outstanding as well.

They have organised everything like grid connection etc. A very pleasant experiece.

8 months later we asked Leon: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

After almost a year of operations our system has worked without any issues, and has performed above expectation thanks to the installer Platinum Solar Designs with their quality after sales service.

Platinum Solar Design a Company you can Trust

At all times Platinum Solar Design were straight forward and honest. They kept us in the loop through the whole process.
What I particularly appreciated was how promptly they acted on, or answered any concerns I had.
The work was tidy and quick. The fellows who installed the solar panels were so considerate. The follow up was remarkable.
They handled all the connection issues and honestly I didn't have to do a thing.
The whole team are lovely and so friendly and an absolute joy to work with.
I am happily recommended them to all of my friends.

Great service and local

PSD is a local Kiama provider. They took the time to see me and discuss my options with me. It did take them a while to schedule me in but it got done. The price is competitive. Some providers even said they cannot match PSD. The staff is friendly and very tidy. They may not have all the info first hand but they did get back to me eventually. Response to questions does take a while but they seem to know what they are doing. I even recommend my neighbours to them. They manage to tidy up my meter box. I am waiting to see if the electric company will eventually change to a digital meter, perhaps I will know if the whole thing works as it should be. The only disappointment I have is the SMA monitoring device is basic even after paying for dedicated and subscription for it.

Great Installer Offering Exceptional Service

Last week Grant installed an 8.8KW system for me at Kooralbyn. He and his team, as well as Nicole back in the office, were all exceptional... professional, friendly and competent. I had a clean and particularly tidy installation completed, on time, to very reasonable budget, with one of the most efficient and careful “clean-ups” post work I have seen from any tradesman before. There work methodology was safe, their design effective, their attention to detail gratifying and through it all they were communicative and good humoured. I would highly recommend Platimum Solar for solar design and installation.

Perfect

Super friendly staff with a trouble free process easy to deal with and super professional and the job is completed to perfection.
Thanks heaps for a awesome job at my house

Very happy customer!

We were very impressed with the whole process, from initial enquiries, support in understanding the differences in panels and invertors, the installation process and the grid connection with our energy provider. Kristi-Lee and Scott are very knowledgeable and happy to share their knowledge with no pressure. The installation went very smoothly, the guys were very courteous, respectful, friendly and left the site clean and tidy. We were very supportive of using a local company and weren't disappointed. We would totally recommend PSD to others looking for a solar system.

Original Review on 06-08-2020:

Fast efficient quote and installation

Platinum Solar Designs was one of 5 solar providers recommended by Solarquotes. The quote/sale process was smooth and rapid from start to finish, with an excellent outcome. Provider selected on the basis of many positive reviews and smooth courteous customer handling.

Installation achieved in around 5 hours, faultless result, spotless site on completion.

I am quite confident I have achieved the optimal solution at the best price. (6.6 kw 370 watt Trina panels, 10kw SMA inverter best solution).

Everything was taken care of including grid connection. No deposit required, payment due within 7 days of completion.

Customer service excellent. I am confident that any follow up service needs will be fully met.

8 months later we asked Cathy: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes. Like all service people once they have your money your priority is not as high, so need to keep them on the ball when required. I still believe they are the best installers in Canberra

Original Review on 04-08-2020:

Helpful, polite, neat and efficient tradesmen.

The title says It all, the tradesmen were helpful, polite, neat, efficient and used COVID-19 protocols. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Joel: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The system has performed to my expectation.

Original Review on 14-07-2020:

Very pleased with the whole package, from initial sale right though to installation and after sales attention. Lovely people to deal with and very knowledgeable. Where others had opportunities to quote this company picked up the smaller details that they missed and backed it up with a great system and a great service. I would recommend these people to everyone Original ratings

8 months later we asked Craig: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Original Review on 12-07-2020:

A very professional company.

They were very knowledgeable & prompt & they knew their stuff. They cleaned up after them & nothing was a hassle. They offered the best quality equipment & gave you reasons why they chose that equipment. I'm very happy with there service. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Greg: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes definitely has... My bill has dropped from $380.00 a quarter to, as of last bill, $8.38 this quarter. You can't ask for much better than that...

Attention to detail, Great knowledge and very easy process

The sales process was seamless, well informed, honest and easy. Everything was explained to me in detail by Scott.
I understood exactly how my system would work and what the price included.

I was given options on systems sizes that was both based on my current and future energy requirements.
Installation was prompt and professional even to the point they organised the installation of a new smart meter from my energy provider.
The installers were polite and even took their shoes off in the house - though we insisted not too. Very, very friendly explaining the installation process and cleaned up after themselves thoroughly.

Customer Service went above and beyond. Scott, Kristi-Lee and Nicole are fantastic to deal with and really know their products. They were able to answer any of my questions on models, how things work, sun positioning etc. Would 100% recommend this company to anyone considering solar power. They really went above and beyond and couldn't be more grateful!

Great Local Company

Went with a local company who provided personal service. They also offer system lifetime personal backup if something is wrong. We had a system that was installed some years ago by an energy provider. This system failed and the installer was no longer in business. So we felt that a local company that used their own staff to do the installation was important. The system was not as cheap as others, but it is a higher quality system. This was also important. Kristie-Lee was great and kept us informed of the process with emails and phone calls. It was also relevant that the company had great reviews and had been in business for some years.

Top rate installation

Sales/quoting process was straight forward and timely. The quote was also the cheapest of the 7 quotes I got. Installation team first rate. Job done with a minimum of disruption, on time, quickly, neatly and cleanly. The installers were knowledgeable and friendly. Would thoroughly recommend them to others. The only reason I gave them 4 stars for quality was the panels were Trina and not the absolute top tier panels. That said, the decision to install Trina panels was my own, based on my budget and discussions with the Office Manager.
Customer service was really excellent and the office manager (Kristi-Lee) was extremely helpful. The grid connection process has been initiated by PSD and I am now awaiting the meter changeover

Quality product and service

Very impressed with this local company. Excellent customer service from the beginning and were able to answer all my questions. The quote was very competitive and the communication was excellent. They did what they said they were going to do and when they said they were going to do it.

Kristi-Lee in the office is very helpful and takes time to answer questions and provide constant updates on the process. There is a lot of info on the net, including enticing prices, but dont be fooled....Deal with professionals.

The installers were very professional and did a neat and tidy install, meeting all of my requirements and placing the equipment where I wanted it to be.

Very happy I chose Platinum solar designs and now looking forward to cheaper bills and a cleaner environment.

I would be happy to recommend Platinum to my friends and family, in fact I already have.

Original Review on 13-06-2020:

Owned project start to finish

Good communications throughout. Took ownership of project including wiring problems discovered on the day at no extra charge.
Final price lower than quote.

8 months later we asked Jim: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Great install

Platinum Solar Designs installed a great system for us that does everything we want. We dealt with the installer from the get go. No annoying salesperson just the installer. They provided us with what we wanted and listened to us. Very happy with the install and i will use them again in the future when we get another system or upgrade our current one.

Original Review on 04-06-2020:

Highly professional and helpful service

Excellent on all fronts. Also on installation day, Scott reviewed the placement of panels and determined that the optimisers quoted were not needed, saving us a significant amount. Very pleased with his honesty and helpfulness. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Christine: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, were very happy with it!

Great

I had a quote from another companies sales rep that wanted to put the panels on my shed. Grant from PSD explained to me that it was too far from my meter box and the wiring from the shed was too low an amperage to work successfully. As he was the electrician/installer and also the QLD sales rep, and myself a former tradesman, his explanation made a lot of sense. So I based my decision on that, even though the quote was a little higher as I needed a few optimisers due to a tree. No regrets, Grant and his offsider did a nice tidy install, and he’s the first sparky I’ve ever seen clean up after himself. Lol. Plus it’s nice to watch my metre run backwards for a change. I have no hesitation recommending Platinum Solar Designs.

Fantastic company. Full professional service. Highly recommend.

Fantastic company.
Full professional service from first phone contact, through meeting and quotes to prompt efficient and tidy install and after install support.
Guidance regarding best package for our needs.
Arranged grid connection after install.

The whole experience from initial contact to completion was first class.
I highly recommend this family run company.

Original Review on 31-03-2020:

Very professional people to work with and they are local to my area.

- Easy and very informative
- Installers where punctual, provided good advise on the process, the work was completed in a timely manner and the manager showed up at the end of the day to check the work and to check that I was satisfied and understood the equipment.
- They helped wit the grid connection and told me that if I needed any further assistance they would be there to assist.

10 months later we asked Ken: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes everything is going well. Who doesn't like cheap electricity and helping our environment.

Fantastic installers

We found Platinum Solar Designs via Solarquotes.com.au. This company has to be the first pick for solar installation. Their professionalism is fantastic. Their quotes are all inclusive, nothing is a problem. Their supplied equipment is top quality. Kristy-Lee and Scott and also Tremayne in the office are fantastic to deal with and are genuinely nice people. Their in house installation team explain every detail before and after installation. Don't go passed PSD for your solar system.

Excellent Experience

The whole purchasing exercise was smooth and stress free. Scott answered my many questions in layman's terms and was very quick to provide a detailed quote. Price was more than competitive for top of the range inverter and panels. The office service from Kristi and Tremayne was extremely quick and polite. Nothing was too much trouble. I can't speak highly enough of the installers Grant and Trevor who worked tirelessly on a very hot day. The installation was done carefully and very neatly. Overall this was a great customer experience, and I would not hesitate to recommend Platinum Solar Design for anyone looking for a first class system and great service.

Professional

Very happy to recommend Platinum Solar. We found them professional from the sales to the installation. We couldn’t be happier with our new system & the service they provided.

Great Team of installers very professional

Sales and quoting was without any sales pressure, just facts and information. AlI of the Installation team were friendly and professional.The install went very smoothly on a steep pitch terracotta roof. Customer service after install has been terrific. Just waiting for upgrade to meter by electricity provider

First class service abs installation

From the initial contact we knew Platinum Solar was the right choice in solar installation. Kristi was impeccable with her knowledge in systems, installation and aftercare. We looked at other providers and they had a general sales pitch however Platinum Solar were focussed on providing the right product for us and customising it to suit all our requirements.
Highly recommend!

Carlos' installation

PSD were great from the start. They answered all my questions promptly, even the one's asked on weekends. The install went ahead without a hitch. As a tradesman i was very impressed with the quality of the install and the expertise of the installers. I would definitely recommend them to anyone thinking about installing a Solar system.

5 star installers

psd were amazing they weren't pushy had incredible knowledge of products were so professional and easy to deal with and took care of everything including organising the meter change over. turned up on time cleaned up after themselves and had no issues since install (6 months ago)

Professional Installer

Kristi-Lee was very professional throughout the sales process and not pushy at all. Install went fine and they had me all set up in a day. Great job guys.

Fantastic service all around from PSD, and we're very happy with the system and its performance

The sales/quoting process was very professional and tailored to our needs through iterations.

The installation team was fantastic.

The customer service was excellent, with support to connect to the grid and help to set up monitoring.

Top service

The energy regulator took a long time, 6 weeks, to approve our system but PSD arranged our install 2 days after they received the approval. Installers were very professional and office support has also been very good.

Fantastic service!

Wow, what great service!
This all started at quote stage, not knowing much about solar, the communication and information this company gave me was fantastic. They contacted our energy company to find out if they could work with this system, we didn’t have to do a thing.
The installation: we had awesome installers that again explained everything they were doing during the day. They were on time, neat and tidy and also cleaned up after themselves.
After service, this is when this company really shines. Straight after install, we were contacted by Kristi-lee and she ran through the set up and arranged an account/app with SMA energy. We have spent all day looking at how our panels are working and what they generating. How sad that we are excited about our solar energy, but it is awesome to see what you are getting.

A very happy customer

From start to finish we was happy with the service.
The girls on reception helped answer all the questions and the installers very polite, neat and tidy.
Would recommend if you want solar to go with this company.

Finally Made the Big Step

After agonising over it for some time we have taken the leap into the solar power world. Platinum Solar Designs (PSD) are a pleasant company to deal with. The quoting process was painless. They have a very attractive showroom to be able to see and touch the prospective equipment, and see how staff are accommodated and equipped.
Apart from a small hiccup in the booking process the installation touch place as expected. They were on time, pleasant, efficient, helpful and tidy.
The process is not quite finished yet, but everything is on track.
Would highly recommend PSD.

Top quality. Awesome installation.

We had a fantastic experience with Platinum Solar Designs. They offered a good range of options at competitive prices. The installers were punctual and polite, and their workmanship was excellent. They left the place neat and tidy. All of the paperwork was taken care of too, including arranging for a new meter with our retail provider. We are very pleased with the results.

Solar installation of solar panels by Platinium Solar Designs

The whole process from the solar quote to the installation was 5 star

Professional, honest and a wonderful experience.

Having arranged and had installed other solar systems for our business headquarters and heavily researched the area I thought I had a fair understanding of the technologies and the industry generally. That was until a colleague referred me to Scott at Platinum Solar. It soon became apparent that this organisation is simply a cut above. I was after a system for my home. Scott quickly reviewed my other quotes that I had and pointed out glaring omissions and that frankly their systems would not perform as promised and there was a better and more cost effective solution.
Scott's team completed the install last week. No fuss, kept me informed (even found and repaired some storm damage to the roof), tidy and extremely professional. There is no comparison to my experience with Platinum Solar and those I've had previously with other Solar Companies.
I cant speak more highly of the positive experience I've had with Platinum Solar. One of their staff even called yesterday to ensure all was ok and to reassure me that they were monitoring the system to ensure it performed as promised.
I do not often write reviews, but felt compelled to write one here.

Great Installation

Platinum Solar Designs was excellent from start to finish. Scott explained every aspect of the installation clearly, answered my questions patiently and he checked that I understood what he was doing as he progressed through the stages of the installation.
On the day, Scott arrived at the appointed time with Grant, Trevor, Luke and Elli, his courteous and friendly workmates.
I was impressed by the rapport of the group; each was respectful and supportive of the other as they worked together. A fine team that took obvious pride in their work.
Scott was in constant communication with Kristi (in the office) which resulted in speedy and effective customer related support. Kristi organised for the grid connection, the smart meter installation and set up the Solar Analytics device etc. Kristi's ( and Kiarra's) cheerful and understanding manner, and swift responses to my emails and phone calls were immensely appreciated.
I am delighted with my very smart looking black panel solar installation and I can confidently recommend Platinum Solar Designs.

Across the Business, on the Money

An hour and a half was spent discussing what was best for our needs. I was well prepared by researching via SolarQuotes site. Best of 3 quotes (there was a $1500 difference). No deposit as it was a domestic installation. The 3 staff arrived on schedule and worked all day. Now waiting for Origin Energy to make the grid installation - organised by them. Very happy with the company so far.

Awesome system

From the start Kristie Lee was upfront and very informative the system was of high quality and a great price the installation was relatively fast and our results are speaking for themselves,

Great experience all round

When I first spoke with Scott on the phone, I knew that I would be going ahead with him. His professionalism, knowledge, and preparedness to listen and patiently explain aspects of the system spec, provided me with the certainty and assurance I needed. From quoting through to install, Scott and the team were a class above. It's rare to find this level of service these days but it was refreshing. I would have no hesitation in recommending Scott and the team at Platinum Solar Designs, and in fact have done so with some of my friends and family.

Professional Install

Professional from start to finish.

The staff from platinum solar were a pleasure to deal with would highly recommend.

Quality system. Reasonable price.

My price included meter box upgrade and add-ons, otherwise, the actual system price would be lower.

Grant Finigan is the salesperson and the electrician/installer from Platinum Solar Designs. He prepared the quote, did the inspection and the on-site installation directly. This makes the discussion more straightforward and minimises the risk of misunderstanding or misquotes. As Grant knows what is included in the quote, he can explain to me clearly about the installation and answers the technical queries. I don't need to worry about the installers doing something different due to miscommunication because Grant is on-site during the installation from start to end the whole time.

It's been up and running for 3 weeks now. The machine is generating a good amount of power. Grant was conservative in his power generation estimate, so I'm glad to see that on a normal sunny day my power output is above his estimated figure. He estimated that in July my daily average solar production is 26.7 kWh. I can easily exceed that so far with a daily average of 32.4 kWh which already include some rainy and cloudy days. On a good day, over 40 kWh actual output is not difficult at all. So Summer days should be even better. Workmanship has nothing to do with it. It's all about product performance and the weather condition. But this goes to say that Grant is honest with his estimate.

I believe the brand I chose is a quality and reliable brand. I didn't want to go for the cheapest quote and worry about warranty dispute or leaking roof down the track, you get what you pay for. But I didn't want to spend top dollars on something more than I need either. Grant's quote is quite reasonable. He didn't beat around the bush and he quoted me his best price the first time. Even though some suppliers offered me a better price (a few thousand cheaper on face value), I didn't go ahead with them because of the brand quality and the specifications are different (can't compare them directly on dollar term). Another supplier who is highly rated at Solarquotes also offered me a reasonable price, but it seems that they are less flexible and less likely to spend much time on each customer. They have to quote and install fast. By comparison, Grant is willing to spend time and yet his quote is still reasonable. He did mention a few things other suppliers didn't point out to me which I think is important.

Grant and the boys did a good job with the installation. They are courteous and the workmanship is good. They cleaned up before they left. I am a particular person and I don't like surprises. I didn't get any from Grant.

My installation requires a meter box upgrade. I found that many suppliers are either not very clear about what is required about the upgrade, or the quote is not certain enough for me (subject to...). Grant was able to tell me exactly what the upgrade is required, why it's required, what options I have and what it'll look like. He even called his supplier on the spot to make sure he got the right meter box size and the availability. Some suppliers like to use the on-site visit to pitch their sale rather than looking at the technical requirements. That's why I have turned down many on-site requests until I feel ready to go ahead, but an on-site inspection is still important. Grant did the job well and his site inspection was about checking the site to make sure he is confident with the quote and explains to me how the installation will take place.

The office lady Kristi is helpful. I sent an email on Sunday and she did reply Sunday night and got on to it on Monday.

To be fair, these days you can expect installation delay due to application processing time with Energex and I did wait a few weeks. I also had to wait a few weeks after installation for Energex to change my meter. Grant is punctual and most of the time I don't need to chase him, but occasionally I did and he did respond quickly. There was a small drama after the installation and I called Grant, and he came to check the next morning.

The job is 99.5% done. I am still waiting for Grant to come back to install a padlock on my meter box. Looks like his supplier forgot to order the lock and it may be another week or 2 waiting I think.

Smooooth

Great advice and personal visit from Kristi
After discussing 2 options and deciding on 5kw sma with 6.6kw panels the installation was smooth and wonderfull
Great team who helped replace a few damaged roof tiles Too
3 days after we are getting good kWh as expected. Kristi visited after to guide us through the solar analytics monitoring
Would highly recommend

Fantastic Installation & Amazing Service!

We decided to go with Platinum Solar Designs because they had the highest rated reviews in the last 6 months & also, the highest customer satisfaction in the Solar Company's that were provided to me.
From my first conversation with part owner Kristie-Lee telling her what we were looking for she then told me she would email me that evening a plan of what they could offer from different inverters & panels, the savings based on our usage & the price.
We chose the 10.5KW system & we chose the Fronius Primo 8.2-1. & Q Cells panels that come with a 25 year warranty.
From follow up calls & emails, I was always kept in the loop of how things were going. Once approval was given from the power company (due to the size of the Solar we wanted). Installation was booked in quickly.
I was told that the Installers would arrive at 7am & be finished at 3pm. They arrived right on time & were finished just before 1pm.
I have high standards when it come to presentation and uniformity on how things should look and why not right? After all, it's your home and you are the one that has to look at it every day?!
Well I had no need to say or correct a thing. The panels were uniform, close with no big gaps and very sleek and tidy. The installers also installed the inverter in our garage at our request & was also installed in a clean and tidy position... Their attention to detail really surprised me & they made sure to clean up everything spotless before leaving.
After installation Kristi-Lee then help organise the grid connection with my energy company. Once that was done, the only thing I had to do was change my energy plan to solar. So easy!
I would not hesitate for one moment to recommend Platinum Solar Design, they were 5 star in every single stage of the process including their cost & could not be happier!!

Excellent quotes, quality system, competitive pricing and perfect installation

Kristi-Lee was professional, approachable, and very patient during the quoting process. No sales pressure whatsoever. She is extremely knowledgeable, efficient and was able to answer every single one of my questions (and I had quite a few!). Quotes were very detailed, extremely competitive, and well-priced.

The installation went perfectly. The installers were polite, tidy, efficient, knowledgeable, and punctual. Extra care was given to the aesthetics of the external conduit and inverter - it looks flawless. System is performing better than expected and is being constantly monitored.

Customer service post-installation has been stellar. All grid connections and paperwork were organised for me and I didn't have to do a thing. Thank you!

5 stars all the way!

The team from PSD stood out from the crowd in every way. An extremely professional, knowledgeable & courteous local team. We are so happy with our product & the outstanding service. Highly recommended.