Platinum Solar Designs Reviews

About Platinum Solar Designs, Solar Installers

Platinum Solar Designs
Gold Partner
Platinum Solar Designs is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 78 622 499 398  ABN active since 26 Oct 2017 | Platinum Solar Designs Pty Ltd
ACN: 622 499 398  ACN active since 26 Oct 2017 | Platinum Solar Designs Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's Licenses:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
ACT: 20181319 Platinum Solar Designs Pty Ltd

NSW: 332426C Platinum Solar Designs Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,795 - $9,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Why consider purchasing through Platinum Solar Designs;

• Local Family Business
  • A Combined (30) years experience in Solar Energy
  • High Quality installation and service
  • Clean Energy Council Approved Retailer
  • 2018 Finalist in the Clean Energy Council Design & Installation Awards
  • Our installations recognised by NECA, and winner of the Energy Efficiency & Environmental category of the NECA National Excellence Awards
  • Installation by our in-house team of employees, we do not subcontract
  • Various options to suit all budgets

Platinum Solar Designs (PSD) was established through passionate solar minds coming together to form a business for clients looking for a turnkey solution, great service and a high-quality product.

Platinum Solar Designs services include design, engineering and installation of domestic and commercial Solar PV Systems in NSW, QLD and the ACT. With more than a decade of Solar PV experience our team are equipped with the expertise to ensure our clients receive a professional and personalised service from the initial quote, right through to delivery and installation. We are committed to delivering projects of the highest quality and with fantastic performance and systems with longevity as well as aesthetics in mind.

We have key relationships with the world’s best solar manufactures and Australia’s leading distributors to ensure that we provide the best quality solar panels, inverter and components available to us. Using high quality products will enhance the performance and longevity of solar systems we install. We take our product selections very seriously and have travelled the world to witness the production of materials and testing facilities.

Our service is sought after by leading businesses within the Australian Solar Market. We have recently been awarded finalist status for the Clean Energy Council Design & Installation awards 2018 in the open category (over 240kW Installation). Our installation also recognised by NECA (National Electrical and Communications Association), and winner of the Energy Efficiency & Environmental category of the NECA National Excellence Awards.

It is assured that the service and workmanship our client will receive will be of the highest standard. Through our combined (30) year history in the solar industry our clients can be confident that we have the experience and competence to deliver a solar project on time and of a high standard. PSD is also a Clean Energy Council Approved Retailer and a signatory to the Code of Conduct. The code is not compulsory however solar retailers that are approved by the Clean Energy Council have undertaken stringent assessment to ensure their commitment to responsible sales and marketing activities and solar industry best practice.

Platinum Solar Designs Solar Reviews

Professional Install

Professional from start to finish.

The staff from platinum solar were a pleasure to deal with would highly recommend.

Fast efficient quote and installation

Platinum Solar Designs was one of 5 solar providers recommended by Solarquotes. The quote/sale process was smooth and rapid from start to finish, with an excellent outcome. Provider selected on the basis of many positive reviews and smooth courteous customer handling.

Installation achieved in around 5 hours, faultless result, spotless site on completion.

I am quite confident I have achieved the optimal solution at the best price. (6.6 kw 370 watt Trina panels, 10kw SMA inverter best solution).

Everything was taken care of including grid connection. No deposit required, payment due within 7 days of completion.

Customer service excellent. I am confident that any follow up service needs will be fully met.

Helpful, polite, neat and efficient tradesmen.

The title says It all, the tradesmen were helpful, polite, neat, efficient and used COVID-19 protocols. Show additional information

Quality system. Reasonable price.

My price included meter box upgrade and add-ons, otherwise, the actual system price would be lower.

Grant Finigan is the salesperson and the electrician/installer from Platinum Solar Designs. He prepared the quote, did the inspection and the on-site installation directly. This makes the discussion more straightforward and minimises the risk of misunderstanding or misquotes. As Grant knows what is included in the quote, he can explain to me clearly about the installation and answers the technical queries. I don't need to worry about the installers doing something different due to miscommunication because Grant is on-site during the installation from start to end the whole time.

It's been up and running for 3 weeks now. The machine is generating a good amount of power. Grant was conservative in his power generation estimate, so I'm glad to see that on a normal sunny day my power output is above his estimated figure. He estimated that in July my daily average solar production is 26.7 kWh. I can easily exceed that so far with a daily average of 32.4 kWh which already include some rainy and cloudy days. On a good day, over 40 kWh actual output is not difficult at all. So Summer days should be even better. Workmanship has nothing to do with it. It's all about product performance and the weather condition. But this goes to say that Grant is honest with his estimate.

I believe the brand I chose is a quality and reliable brand. I didn't want to go for the cheapest quote and worry about warranty dispute or leaking roof down the track, you get what you pay for. But I didn't want to spend top dollars on something more than I need either. Grant's quote is quite reasonable. He didn't beat around the bush and he quoted me his best price the first time. Even though some suppliers offered me a better price (a few thousand cheaper on face value), I didn't go ahead with them because of the brand quality and the specifications are different (can't compare them directly on dollar term). Another supplier who is highly rated at Solarquotes also offered me a reasonable price, but it seems that they are less flexible and less likely to spend much time on each customer. They have to quote and install fast. By comparison, Grant is willing to spend time and yet his quote is still reasonable. He did mention a few things other suppliers didn't point out to me which I think is important.

Grant and the boys did a good job with the installation. They are courteous and the workmanship is good. They cleaned up before they left. I am a particular person and I don't like surprises. I didn't get any from Grant.

My installation requires a meter box upgrade. I found that many suppliers are either not very clear about what is required about the upgrade, or the quote is not certain enough for me (subject to...). Grant was able to tell me exactly what the upgrade is required, why it's required, what options I have and what it'll look like. He even called his supplier on the spot to make sure he got the right meter box size and the availability. Some suppliers like to use the on-site visit to pitch their sale rather than looking at the technical requirements. That's why I have turned down many on-site requests until I feel ready to go ahead, but an on-site inspection is still important. Grant did the job well and his site inspection was about checking the site to make sure he is confident with the quote and explains to me how the installation will take place.

The office lady Kristi is helpful. I sent an email on Sunday and she did reply Sunday night and got on to it on Monday.

To be fair, these days you can expect installation delay due to application processing time with Energex and I did wait a few weeks. I also had to wait a few weeks after installation for Energex to change my meter. Grant is punctual and most of the time I don't need to chase him, but occasionally I did and he did respond quickly. There was a small drama after the installation and I called Grant, and he came to check the next morning.

The job is 99.5% done. I am still waiting for Grant to come back to install a padlock on my meter box. Looks like his supplier forgot to order the lock and it may be another week or 2 waiting I think.

Smooooth

Great advice and personal visit from Kristi
After discussing 2 options and deciding on 5kw sma with 6.6kw panels the installation was smooth and wonderfull
Great team who helped replace a few damaged roof tiles Too
3 days after we are getting good kWh as expected. Kristi visited after to guide us through the solar analytics monitoring
Would highly recommend

Fantastic Installation & Amazing Service!

We decided to go with Platinum Solar Designs because they had the highest rated reviews in the last 6 months & also, the highest customer satisfaction in the Solar Company's that were provided to me.
From my first conversation with part owner Kristie-Lee telling her what we were looking for she then told me she would email me that evening a plan of what they could offer from different inverters & panels, the savings based on our usage & the price.
We chose the 10.5KW system & we chose the Fronius Primo 8.2-1. & Q Cells panels that come with a 25 year warranty.
From follow up calls & emails, I was always kept in the loop of how things were going. Once approval was given from the power company (due to the size of the Solar we wanted). Installation was booked in quickly.
I was told that the Installers would arrive at 7am & be finished at 3pm. They arrived right on time & were finished just before 1pm.
I have high standards when it come to presentation and uniformity on how things should look and why not right? After all, it's your home and you are the one that has to look at it every day?!
Well I had no need to say or correct a thing. The panels were uniform, close with no big gaps and very sleek and tidy. The installers also installed the inverter in our garage at our request & was also installed in a clean and tidy position... Their attention to detail really surprised me & they made sure to clean up everything spotless before leaving.
After installation Kristi-Lee then help organise the grid connection with my energy company. Once that was done, the only thing I had to do was change my energy plan to solar. So easy!
I would not hesitate for one moment to recommend Platinum Solar Design, they were 5 star in every single stage of the process including their cost & could not be happier!!

Excellent quotes, quality system, competitive pricing and perfect installation

Kristi-Lee was professional, approachable, and very patient during the quoting process. No sales pressure whatsoever. She is extremely knowledgeable, efficient and was able to answer every single one of my questions (and I had quite a few!). Quotes were very detailed, extremely competitive, and well-priced.

The installation went perfectly. The installers were polite, tidy, efficient, knowledgeable, and punctual. Extra care was given to the aesthetics of the external conduit and inverter - it looks flawless. System is performing better than expected and is being constantly monitored.

Customer service post-installation has been stellar. All grid connections and paperwork were organised for me and I didn't have to do a thing. Thank you!

Very pleased with the whole package, from initial sale right though to installation and after sales attention. Lovely people to deal with and very knowledgeable. Where others had opportunities to quote this company picked up the smaller details that they missed and backed it up with a great system and a great service. I would recommend these people to everyone Show additional information

A very professional company.

They were very knowledgeable & prompt & they knew their stuff. They cleaned up after them & nothing was a hassle. They offered the best quality equipment & gave you reasons why they chose that equipment. I'm very happy with there service. Show additional information

5 stars all the way!

The team from PSD stood out from the crowd in every way. An extremely professional, knowledgeable & courteous local team. We are so happy with our product & the outstanding service. Highly recommended. Show additional information

Very Professional

This company delivered when it said it would. All involved, including the sales and administration staff, were very professional and easy to deal with. Although the system was only installed last week, so far, we are very satisfied. Show additional information

Great balance of price, efficiency and service

PSD were efficient from the beginning . Very informative about my options and willingness to help me understand what I was getting .
From the initial quote/visit Kristie-Lee kept me in the loop with what was happening and when things would take place.
Scott and the installation team were very courteous, efficient and accomodating. I have, and will continue to recommend PSD to anyone planning solar -Thank you all

Fantastic service from Platinum Solar Designs

Everything about PSD is professional. From the quote supplied with comprehensive information to the installation to the performance of the system.

Kristi-Lee was so patient with my myriad of questions (I'm a bit of a nutter with the details) and very quick to respond.

The guys who did the installation were great to deal with, took pride in their workmanship and cleaned up nicely behind them despite it getting a little windy and blowing packaging material around. They chased it all down and got rid of it.

As it is an SMA inverter i was able to get access to Sunnyplaces website where i have been comparing to other systems of similar sizes in my area. My system is consistently out performing them. Most likely due to the quality of the panels.

I also opted for the Solar Analytics monitoring software. It's not essential but if you want the details of your total consumption, on site consumption and total production it's great.

Good product knowledge

Kristi was quite professional in her sales presentation. She has an excellent knowledge of the product she sells. Kristi offered a choice of products and explained the pros and cons of each one. Show additional information

Seamless Experience

We requested 3 quotes through solarquotes.com.au and were contacted by all 3 recommended suppliers. PSD was the only one to actually listen to what was important to us. The other two companies had great salesmen who were knowledgeable and passionate about solar but they didn't answer our core question - is solar financially worth it for US, with OUR usage. Grant stood out from the others in his quoting, addressing everything we had asked. He recommended a system that took into account our usage and T31 hot water system. He answered all our queries.

Within 3 days of signing, our system was installed. Grant, Andrew and Brock were a great team. They were punctual, polite, hardworking and cleaned up after themselves. They were self-assured and answered all questions. The installation went smoothly and quickly and frankly, they were a delight.

We were astonished at the speed of the whole process from PSD's end. Now we wait for Origin to do its thing to get the smart meter installed and allow us to generate savings.

Very professional from start to finish. Highly recommend!!

Everything was excellent. Not the cheapest but definitely the best value and fit for purpose.

Highly recommend Platinum Solar Designs.

100% positive review and would recommend to all!

Platinum Solar Designs went over and above as we had our solar installed in late December 2019 and due to high wind storm damage 6 weeks later, we needed some of our deck repaired and our tiled roof replaced to Colorbond.

We contacted Scott from Platinum Solar Designs as roofer had requested all solar panels be removed to fix roof and then be reinstalled! Without hesitation Scott offered his team to come and remove and reinstall panels at no extra cost to us and he was very empathetic towards our situation. I also want to add that the quality of the LG solar panels we chose withheld any storm damage!

I can not recommend Platinum Solar Designs highly enough! Scott and his team and all the office staff were amazing. From beginning to end they were informative, prompt, professional and the outcome is over my expectations. If you need solar I would not hesitate to go with Platinum Solar Designs!

Mount Warrigal install. PSD recommended.

From my first inquiry through to acceptance of their quote, then installation & beyond, this company showed their professionalism all the way. They have been a pleasure to deal with. Their experience at all levels gave me the confidence that I made the right choice with them as our solar system provider. I have no reservations in recommending them. Show additional information

Highly Recommended

Fantastic company right down to the girls in the office and to Scott and the boys. They provided great produce & service. While installing panels they came across some minor problems with the roof and fix them which was appreciated. Bottom line for service, price and produce you can't beat Platinum Solar Designs. Well done guys. Show additional information

Owned project start to finish

Good communications throughout. Took ownership of project including wiring problems discovered on the day at no extra charge.
Final price lower than quote.

Fantastic

Great company with a attention to detail second to none . Scott and his team should be proud of themselves and the work they provide Show additional information

Highly Recommended

Exceptional service. Great product. We received three quotes and Platinum Solar Design were by far the best (accurately assessing our needs and balancing cost with quality). I would highly recommend them. Show additional information

Clean, professional install by a trustworthy and genuinely good company

There's a reason these guys get positive reviews. The same day I requested a quote, Scott, their electrical engineer gave me a call to have a chat about what I was after. He wasn't pushy at all, and gave me lots of information. I more or less had an idea of what sort of system I wanted already (Fronius + LG Neon 2), and Scott talked to be about a whole range of different products and options. I ended up going with the SMA + Trina and I am very glad that I did.

I also wanted solar monitoring, and I had done my research on the Solar Analytics. Scott swears by the solar analytics as does Finn, and now so do I. It did cost extra, but having the extra knowledge at your fingertips of your power consumption and generation means you can make smarter decisions around your usage, and save much more than you would otherwise.

When it came time to install, Scott and the team turned up in the morning right on time, and were in and out by about 2pm. The quality of the install is fantastic. A few installers I spoke to before PSD quoted for the inverter next to the meter box only. Scott worked with me to find the most appropriate position in the garage, and even though it was far more difficult to install there, him and his team were more than happy to go the extra mile.

The panels we got were the Trina Honey M's. While we originally wanted the LG Panels, the cost was significantly more, and in all honesty these are great. You can tell these guys are genuinely passionate about solar panel installs, as they went to the trouble of spraying the silver frames of the panels black, so they make the overall look sleeker.
When it was all done, they cleaned up and you would not have known that they were even there if it wasn't for 20 solar panels on my roof. Scott set the Solar Analytics up to my wifi, and showed me how to use it. Unfortunately they tried to take a drone photo of the finished product, but I live directly under the flight path so the drone refused to take off. I have a photo from my ladder instead - not quite as spectacular but gives you an idea.

The system works perfectly. I am regularly hitting my 5kw max generation, and being able to monitor our live consumption is fantastic. I can plan when we put on our dishwasher and washing machine on based on our generation and most days seem to be able to stay under the amount of what we are generating in the daytime.

PSD arranged for connection to the grid - unfortunately when AGL came out they would not install the new meter as our meter box needed the switchboard relocated to fit the smart meter. I would have had a sparky come out to do it, but when I mentioned it to Scott he said he would come out and do it. Legend!

I couldn't recommend PSD highly enough. They are local, knowledgeable and trustworthy. I've had other solar installers come and knock on my door who promised a system for not much cheaper using cheaper components. In fact the neighbours are getting one of those installs done as i write this. It does not look anywhere near the quality of mine. PSD were never pushy, and from the start worked with me to design the system that I wanted. Don't worry about the fly by nighters who knock on your door, give PSD a call they will look after you.

Great Company

The team of four worked smoothly, communicated well with each other, and went to great efforts to clean up after installation.
Scott, Kristi-Lee and Kiarra are friendly, polite, professional and always available to deal with queries or issues.
Customer service is fantastic, they did everything to enable the system to be connected to the grid.

Highly professional and helpful service

Excellent on all fronts. Also on installation day, Scott reviewed the placement of panels and determined that the optimisers quoted were not needed, saving us a significant amount. Very pleased with his honesty and helpfulness. Show additional information

I can thoroughly recommend PSD - Platinum Solar Designs.

Choosing a solar installer was a very considered decision for me. I had several quotes already when Scott from PSD contacted me. He rang me personally, and on the first call took time to discuss many aspects of the job. I had lots of questions, but Scott was never too busy or impatient. He gave me honest, straight up answers, and I could tell he knew his product.

When PSD's proposal arrived in my inbox, it was also excellent with respect to value / price. I had a few further questions, and again Scott had no problem taking time to discuss anything I wished to. If he wasn't available when I called, he always called me back promptly. Kristi-Lee was also very helpful and knowledgeable whenever I spoke with her about the job.

Once the job was booked, Grant and his team arrived on time, and quite simply did a 5 star job. I was at the house during the work, and it is hard to describe - but you can definitely tell when someone honestly cares about the end result, not just wants to get finished. They arrived right on time, got the work done and cleaned up after - no fuss no bother. Grant was also more than happy to answer any questions or explain things.

After it was all complete, Scott again rang me personally to check that I was happy and had no questions. I also received regular emails from PSD to advise where the process was at with the distributor (Energex) regarding the required work (meter upgrade) to support the new installation.

My solar is on and working (SMA inverter, Trina panels) and I'm very happy. I would thoroughly recommend Platinum Solar Designs to anyone.

Excellent customer experience and an amazing same day installation

I didn't bother with a second quote after consulting with these guys as the pricing is fair and within budget and was guided every step of the way from preinstall to warranty and grid connection that's about to happen.

The installation team is well built and is very enthusiastic about installing solar panels, they have explained the installation requirements and processes. The finish is very early and smooth with crafty attention to detail install, no rough edges.

The team is technically sound as it turned out, I ended up with close to 20kwh yield even with a less desired roof facing direction.

Would recommend to anyone who wants solar

From the moment I walked into their studio I felt welcomed and in good hands. Scott and Kristi Lee were very knowledgeable, they didn’t push products or try to sell but let me choose and guided me to the best product suited for me.
The builders were fast and efficient and left no mess or damage
Admin did absolutely everything from initial consult to dealing with AGL
Absolutely amazing company to deal with

Great value, high quality system.

Everything was very smooth and simple.
The Platinum Solar team are highly knowledgeable and have a great range of quality systems.

My Sunny Solar System

The process from the beginning was easy seem less and extremely professional. I have never dealt with such a professional organisation from quoting to installation and even follow up. I’m ecstatic with the service and the results. Such a simple and easy process - one face to face netting 2 phone calls and installation only took a couple of hours

I would recommend this company 100% I’m already producing on average 25- 30 kWh a day and it’s winter!!

Pleasure to do business with

Kristi-Lee and the team at Platinum Solar made selecting and installation of my solar system so easy. The quote I received compared really well with the 2 other companies I received quotes from. I chose Platinum Solar as I found they were by far the easiest company to deal with the information and response time was good.
The install team turned up on time, they worked really well together and kept me informed on what they were doing throughout the install works.
Platinum organised everything from start to finish I had to do nothing which was a blessing.
They are a company I would and will recommend to anyone wanting solar installed. Thanks Platinum Solar for making all of this happen so smoothly.

Platinum Solar Designs for the win

Top job and a pleasure to deal with, from the initial quote to the installers cleaning up after the job and organizing the new meter.

Totally recomend

Perfect from start to finish

From the very first phone call inquiry Kristi-Lee was so helpful. She had all the answers to the picky questions i had. I got a few quotes and ended up going with these guys based on price, extended product warranty and customer service. I had requested some extra electrical work which was accommodated with ease. I bugged Kristi-Lee so many times throughout the whole process with annoying questions and she always got straight back to me with the answers.On the day of install the guys arrived on time, found out my board was illegal and needed a total rewire, informed me about it, worked all day until about 6pm, refused to take payment for the extra work on the board, cleaned up and the job looks amazing. They did all the paperwork and my meter was changed the other day to a smart meter. The process is now complete and was flawless from start to finish. Highly recommend. Show additional information

Review by Michael Newcombe

Their quote was extensive and quick (not the cheapest). The installation went very smoothly without a hitch. The work was of high quality and very neat. Kristi-Lee arranged everything including the grid connection with our retailer. Their follow up was good they even offered to wash down the panels down the track as without rain they are collecting a bit of dust. I am receiving by email daily reports from SMA re power production. Show additional information

Timing of service from Enquiry to installation

Everyone involved from engineer to front line staff were friendly and assisting. No question went unanswered and eventually the cost of the system was under the quote ( unusual!). I was surprised and pleased with how prompt the installation was and the professionalism of the job. Show additional information

5 stars all round

The whole experience was easy, Kristie lee kept me informed leading up to the instal and the boys were very efficient and tidy. The black panels look great on the roof! Show additional information

Very professional people to work with and they are local to my area.

- Easy and very informative
- Installers where punctual, provided good advise on the process, the work was completed in a timely manner and the manager showed up at the end of the day to check the work and to check that I was satisfied and understood the equipment.
- They helped wit the grid connection and told me that if I needed any further assistance they would be there to assist.

Great Solar Company

Sales and quoting by Kristi-lee was excellent.
Installation by Brad, Alex and Eli was excellent and completed in a timely manner.
Great customer service throughout.

Very impressed

From the first phone call to the final stages of hookup, the customer service has been spot on, and the quality of both advice provided, communication and products installed as be fantastic. Highly recommend PSD Show additional information

We're up and running!

Platinum Solar Designs provided an excellent all-round service, from the initial quote through to the installation and helping to set up our account with our energy provider.

The installation team (Justice, Michael and Garth) were very thorough, and did a fantastic job, making sure to keep me informed if changes were required to the original layout.

So far so good with the system (although it has only been running for one day).

Great bunch of guys. It was a very hot day but they performed the works quick and very tidy

- Great service, quick quote (within a day). Made up my mind on the day
- Installation was faultless with some great guys performing the works
- Customer service was exceptional and I am 100% satisfied

Happy customer.

Very competitive quote. Only provider to visit site to quote and arrived on time for quote and installation. No fuss and easy to deal with. Installers were hard working, friendly and willing to answer questions. Would recommend. Show additional information

Helpful, patient , knowledgeable and supportive staff.

Kristi-Lee was my first and major contact for my solar purchase. She was professional and very knowledgeable about the company’s products. She was extremely helpful and patient in explaining the whole process and was punctual in returning emails and phone calls. Platinum Solar organised everything from installation to having our smart meter upgraded by our energy provider. I felt very supported through the whole process. Scott, the owner installed the system himself along with two other Platinum Solar technicians. The guys were polite and answered my last minute questions. They did a great job. The system looks great and is working well. I would highly recommend Platinum Solar Designs. Show additional information
Your service provided us with two excellent installers. They were both very difficult to choose between and that reflects upon the careful vetting your service provides. The third quote we got ourselves and it was a very different experience and not in a good way. We are very happy with what has developed and a big thank you to Solar Quotes for making a minefield a milk run. Show additional information

Awesome installer!!

I got myself 10 quotes all up. Platinum Solar Designs were willing to work with me to give me the best price. They look after all aspects of the install finishing with organising the meter upgrade with the energy provider. In the end, the team were very accommodating, professional and friendly. They even visited again after the install to triple check all was good and that I was happy as well as provided the time to answer any and all questions. Highly recommended! Show additional information

Superb System and Installation

The initial telephone conversation with Kristi-Lee, the business owner followed by a site visit by chief technician, Scott, which seems unusual for other companies for some reason, resulted in useful technical advice and an accurate detailed quote. Installation was timely with courteous installers with good technical knowledge, which although a re-design of the system had to be carried out on the day, the resultant installation has proved to be excellent giving us unbelievably high yields. The administration provided by the PSD office was courteous and efficient with interaction with the energy company carried out in the background, relieving us of that process. From the initial inquiry to full commissioning of the system took about 1 month.
When we are ready, we will approach PSD for the installation of battery power and have no hesitation in recommending their services to others.

Friendly, helpful, quality service

Excellent and friendly service, with very clear information provided. The system looks great, and the whole process was very smooth and easy. Show additional information

Quiet, polite and efficient

The installers were delayed by rain which allowed me to come home from my holiday (cut short by the same weather) and watch the installation proceed. I mentioned that the roof already had a few broken tiles which I had tried to get the plumber to replace but the plumber had half finished the roof some weeks ago and not come back. The broken tiles were replaced while the solar panels were installed where this got in the way of the installation. The technicians were courteous, quiet and polite for the entire time they were onsite. They also turned up when they said they would and left the work area very clean. I also noticed the tecnicians didn't spend all day looking at their phones which was a nice surprise

The quote was for JA Solar JAM60S03-315 panels and an SMA 3 phase inverter. Everything is running quite well and I am happy with the Sunny Power portal setup.

The owners and administrators are a pleasure to deal with. Recommended!

...now to find an equally useful plumber for my roof