Save Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

About Save Energy Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Save Energy Pty Ltd is proudly Western Australian owned and operated servicing both regional and remote locations of Western Australia and Northern Territory as well as supplying industrial area lighting throughout Australasia.
Having sold over 5000KW of solar power in Western Australia over the past 4 years, Save Energy offer sound advice on how to save energy and advise on quality renewable energy solutions for your home, business or organisation.
We can arrange a full detailed audit of your home or business and advise you on the most cost effective solution to save energy, $ and help the environment. With our wide range of knowledge in the energy field, our experts can advise you about the various technologies available.

Save Energy Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

I am signing up today install not yet Show additional information
The initial quotes from the website are a great starting point. However, the current solar energy market place is competitive and I found it best to expand on my request for qoutations, which allowed me to make better informed choices in finding a system that best met our needs. Show additional information
Both suppliers gave great service for their quotes, Save Energy Australia gave more options for me to choose from and I was able to make a better and more informed decision regards my solar system.
The installation was very professionally carried out promptly after all the regulatory approvals were granted. I am very happy with the whole process including contacting Solar Quotes to get the right information
It was a real pleasure to deal with such a knowledgable, efficient and honest consultant. He focused on the facts and there was no hard sell just a good price and quality products. Cannot recommend this company highly enough for those seeking quality advice, products and service. Although I didn't opt for the cheapest system, preferring to go for the Kyocera panels and German SMA inverter, I feel confident that I made the right decision because having done extensive research, these are the best panels in the market. Show additional information
So far, I have had good service but have only just started the ball rolling. Should have solar installed in the next 3 weeks.

Cheers and thanks for your help Finn.
I had 3 companies out to quote on a 5 kW scheme, of which Save Energy Australia was by far the most comprehensive and informative, with no sales pressure, clear and concise information, printed sales and data sheets, which gave me a great base to do my own online research from.

One of the 3 recommended one failed to return calls and the other crew wanted nearly $15,000 to do a 5 kW system, using the same Sunny Boy 5 kW inverter and a second line of Chinese Panels, so Save Energy Aus at $10k with RCD panels and the Sunny Boy was really a no brainer.

I would recommend anyone to do online research prior to getting a system. I see 5 kW systems on TV for $5k and know full well they will be getting second rate panels and inverter from China, with little or no chance of warranty issues being dealt with.

Having the system for 2 months now, I can also advise (we got 22 x 250watt panels = 5.5 kW) that the max the system has put out is 4.8kw, on the biggest sun shining(est) day, therefore there is energy drop to take into account with any system, the energy drop being from the wiring + 2 massive isolators on the roof, the same below at the inverter, 4 in total, as required by Western Power for safety issues relating to people working on your roof post installation.

I would also recommend viewing the panels, prior to purchase. While I'm not unhappy with the RCD panels, I was slightly dismayed at viewing them at installation time...they had a slight sag across the panel, (the black silicon board) with a pretty light frame.

The Save Energy Aust rep was trying to steer me to Kuchera panels as a long standing company with proven 20 year running life and super tuff construction. Had I seen the RCD's v Kuchera panels physically, I may well have gone with the latter for sheer construction ruggedness.

Overall, I am very happy to have a solar system and would recommend anyone who has the brass to cover the upfront costs to go for it, as it really is just good common sense.

Regards and good hunting...
We went with the more expensive system because Kyocera (Japanese panels) & SMA3000HF (German inverter) based our own research on track record in Australia and Kyocera has an agent here in Perth WA, where-as the Chinese panels only have a company in China (which could be problematic if faults or issues arise).

I would also like to urge future/potential Solar PV clients to check out the CEC (Clean Energy Council www.cleanenergycouncil.org.au ) and follow their recommendations in their Consumer's Guide to Solar PV and also ASIC (www.asic.gov.au) to check the business they are considering is a registered business with their ABN No. and ACN no. plus date of registration. We also got a copy of the accreditation details from the designer/installer & the license numbers of both electrical contractors who come on site to install the system.
Great advice and not trying to shove products down your throat like some other companies Show additional information
Excellent service from start to finish. Show additional information
I was so impressed with your service that I have recommended you to family and friends.
My sister ended up getting a system as well, as we found the service we received from Sean the representative from Save Energy Australia was very informative, (he really knew his systems) and there was no pressure to buy there system. Sean just gave us all the information and left it up to us to decide.
I am already seeing the benefits, my meter has stopped spinning.
Not the cheapest quote, but the quality was superior, the installation faultless and the customer service first-class. Show additional information