Shining Solar Energy Pty Ltd

Shining Solar Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

We are building a sustainable Energy Future

Our aim is to make the process of going Solar as easy and seamless as possible. We offer the highest quality products and employ only in-house, CEC approved and registered installers so you can be assured everything is done right.

We offer a one stop solution, providing only tier-one (the best) panels and inverters to fit your needs and budget – both for commercial and residential properties.

Shining Solar is committed to customer service and we will assist you in any way we can after installation has taken place.

Reviewers report paying: $3,000 - $9,365 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Shining Solar Energy Pty Ltd Reviews (19)

shining solar

They were happy to quote on several options, very well priced. I couldn’t fault the installation, The only thing that felt could have improved this experience would have been given some advice on the after installation process, as this really was not clear.

Competitive price

Fantastic sales team no gimmicks. quoting was quick. Andrew and his team arrived on time and were professional. Application to electricity supplier submitted by Shining Solar energy.

Review of Shining Solar

Manny was really helpful with quoting, and then adjusting quotes based on my questions and changes.

Once I'd signed on to go with them I did have to follow up a few times to actually get install booked in, but it wasn't too bad.

The install was really quick, and someone hung back to walk me through the system too.

I did again have to follow up to get them to organise the inspector to come out, so that I could turn the system on and use it. But again, Manny was helpful when I reached out.

The only other thing I'd note is that they don't pay anywhere near market rate for the STCs (like, 47% or so). But they explained that the install costs etc are generally much lower than most others, so that overall it works out. In my case it absolutely did. But just wanted to make note of that, in case anyone comes across this review after noticing the same thing!

Lastly, my price paid after rebates includes an upfront payment of $1240, and the vic govt interest free loan - I've counted that, as its a loan not a rebate.

Good communication and very good team installed system

Manny was very Responsive and replied all emails, and the team that installed were good tradesman, polite and worked hard and efficiently.

Excellent sales communications

Good quoting process. The installer team was polite and tidy.

Great service all round from initial quote to installation

Sales manager very professional and helpful in lodging documents for Victorian Government rebate and interest free loan. Installers were polite , broke no tiles and were finished soon after lunch. Inspector visited and passed the installation 7 days after installation . Pricing was very competitive so I am happy with how the process of getting solar for our house,

It was wonderful to have such a good experience.

I am just so pleased with Shining Solar that I wanted to share my experience with anyone considering solar power. I have had such bad experiences with trades recently that it was wonderful to have such a good experience.

Manny gave us our first quote and he was very pleasant and informative, but we shopped around a bit before we came back to him. His quote was competitive and he was always very easy to contact and clear about where the expenses were with an itemised quote, which many other companies refused to provide! This gave us confidence that we were paying an appropriate amount and it empowered us to chose which panels and inverter suited us because we knew the price difference between the different components. He was very patient and made many revisions of the components and panel layouts to fit with our preferences.

Andrew came to perform a site visit and he impressed us with his calm, knowledgeable and "can-do" attitude. Similarly, when the panels were installed, Andrew returned with Joshua and 2 other fine young men (sorry I don't recall your names) who were all polite, clean and hardworking. I'm no expert but the work they have done looks neat and solid to me.

I thoroughly endorse shining solar and in particular this team.

Quick response and generally a professional and quality install

Work was performed over two separate days. One was the installation of the inverter and the framework for the panels. The other was panels and cabling. All went well, and two panels needed optimisers which has not been planned for but were added at no extra cost. Few tiles were broken but that is likely and understandable. The only issue when the inspection came was some zinc spray had been missed but this was remedied the same day so full credit to them for handling this promptly and efficiently. Their quote was similar to the others but their application showed a little more thought. I up-specc'd the inverter from a Growatt to a Sungrow. All in all I would recommend Shining Solar

Number 1 to Solar quotes.

Sales person (Manny) was excellent to deal with, nothing seemed too much, also gave me a good deal when I upgraded the panels. The crew who did the install were 2nd to none, they arrived before time, explained exactly what they were going to doing and on finishing did a clean up.
Shinning Solar organised everything after the install for the grid connection. All I did was confirm with my provider my plan I was going onto. Very good experience with Shinning Solar.
Thanks Solar quotes.

Very happy.

Very competitive price. Great service. Installation team very flexible and friendly. Organised connection to the grid after installing.

Professional

Quote process was very professional and flawless. Company representative was extremely helpful and answered all questions promptly.Was kept well informed leading up installation. Day of installation was efficient and very professional. Only negative is having no assistance with setting up the monitoring application for the system to know it’s all working properly. Have still been unable to connect system to app, not through lack of trying. ( numerous YouTube videos and google searches)

Shining Solar

Manny at Shining Solar from the first conversation I had with him was very informative, always available on the phone to answer many questions I had.

In the end it was the best priced quote for a large solar system, we were also upgraded to better panels at no extra cost.

From the book in date to installation it was seamless, very nice proffesional workmen cleaned up any mess they made.

I highly recommend this company.

Cheers
Christa

Good installer

Good installer happy with work so far.

Fantastic customer service, Manny

Manny was very nice to deal with, ended up refering 4 more properties to shining solar

Good experience so far

Sales person was very supportive and clarified all my questions. Also provided best quote. Installation was very quick after rebate approval and installers are very professional. I'm still waiting for the inspection to approve and activate the solar system.

Professional Company

The whole process was stress free. Manny answered my many questions promptly and was readily contactable. The installers did a great job, were polite and professional and cleaned up and took away all mess from the install. I would highly recommend this company.

Excellent Installation

Manny was excellent in his sales information, assistance and quote details. He was knowledgeable and informative but never pushy and answered all of our queries.
The Team of Installers arrived on time with all required tools and equipment.Their Vehicles were immaculately maintained inside and out and their work ethic was first class. My Wife and I found them to be polite and respectful.The job was finished on time with the small amount of mess created properly cleaned and taken away by them. At completion they explained the operations of the Solar Installation in understandable terms and left us with nothing more to organise. Could not fault this team who obviously enjoy and take pride in their work.
Well done Shining Solar 10/10!!

Good Service.

Good service, James was nice and supportive, Installed Solar System on the agreed date without failure. Easy process (Rebate, Documentation etc) and value for money. Explained very well before the installation and was easy to deal with the them.
Recommend their service.
Very prompt and reliable in timing of installation. Sales person very easy to deal with and not pushy. Provided various alternative systems as comparison.