• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Smart Energy Group Reviews

About Smart Energy Group, Solar Installers

Smart Energy Group is a Solar Power Installation company based in and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Smart Energy Group Solar Reviews

After looking into solar for the past 6 months I called smart energy group and Connor called me back to arrange a time to do a solar viability assessment. He spent roughly an hour and a half at my place in the end we found a 6.4 kila watt system was the best for me.
2 weeks later our installers arrived. Calvin was our installer he was on-time and talked me thorough the process before starting the work. Within a few hours they were done and had showed me how to work my converter and cleared up all their rubbish.
We are now waiting on ergon to fit out meter.
I was very impressed with the salesman, Beau, who came to my house and explained the system and how it operates in great detail.

I would definitely recommend this company to anyone else contemplating a Solar System for their home or business. Their followup service was also second to none.
Excellent experience, simple finance application through Classic was smooth.. Install was very good just had a couple of delays due to the weather Show additional information
I planned to buy a solar system for the last few years but was waiting for the prices to come down and the kW’s yo go up. Smart Energy Group offered a very competitive price and an outstanding service when they installed my new 6kW system last month in Newcastle. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome.

Thanks guys,
System was installed a while back but so far i've had nothing but good things to say. Anytime i've had any questions its been a breeze, the system is performing as told and my bill is reduced.

I wanted batteries but at the time i was told to hold off a year or 2 which when i run the numbers made perfect sense.
From the representatives promoting and informing, to the 3 courteous young installers plus all the help from office staff I could not be happier all round with this company. There should be more companies like this, I would recommend this company to any one Show additional information
Had the guys over in March 2017 to install my system. Overall I was very impressed with the efficiency and quality of the installation and cost vs return on investment. My usage wasn't over the top (14kw) But it was explained that 5kw realistically was the best option regardless, given my roof space. Show additional information