• With 1000’s of Customer Reviews

Solar E Pty Ltd Reviews

About Solar E Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

We are the dedicated Solar Power and Solar Hot Water dealership for Perth, WA. With over five years of experience in the solar power business, Solar E was set up in May 2009 to ensure that the people of Perth had a trusted name to turn to for all things solar; from choosing the correct solar photovoltaic (PV) system to suit their needs and budget, to ensuring expert installation from our team of professional solar installers. Solar E was selected as one of the three solar PV partners of the government’s Perth Solar City program. We are now one of the top 8 solar power installation companies in WA. With growing international concerns regarding global warming and the rising costs of electricity bills, generating electrical power using the sun is seen as excellent option for many homeowners and businesses, particularly with the ideal climates found in Perth. Our dedicated team of specialists are waiting to speak to you about your solar needs and to make sure we supply and install a system that fits your budget.

Solar E Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

I've had the panels installed for a month now, and just received my first power bill - which includes one month with, and one month without panels.
The 5kW system was under $5K
My bill is better than half what it used to be already!
I'd like to throw out a big "Thankyou" to Solarquotes & Solar E.
Very helpful sales person and great installation guys! Show additional information
No communication between Solar E and installers after waiting 4 weeks the installers came out and could not install the system as our house is non standard over 3 levels and required this communicating to the installers. They went away and could not return for another week and then came at 14:00 to start the install with twice as many staff and although they got the job done in the end we felt that we had been let down very badly, waiting for installers who did not show up or showing up and not being able to complete the work. Show additional information
While my installation is new, I will see next synergy bill. Guys who installed where polite and only had my power off for 10-20 min, happy with that.

The sales man Markus was nice dealing with. Very detailed options explained.
Very efficient, after some delay with Western Power switch over. Unsure whether this was due to Solar E or Western Power. Very good service otherwise and system is running well after a quick one day installation. Happy to recommend Solar E. Show additional information
I enjoyed and relied greatly on your website but there was still confusion with two companies advising me to have different systems for what seemed like very plausible reasons. Only two of the three companies contacted me. Not sure if that was good or bad!
I was unhappy that the company I went wouldn't give me a better STC rate. Just the difference on this was $550. I would have liked to say I would take the rate on trading day instead of the low fixed rate they offered and would not negotiate. Also they told me that I could have a switch on the electric storage hot water system and have a real-time readout in my kitchen to see generation and usage...........but this I found out too late would cost another $1000. If I had have known all this I may have gone with the local company.
Basically it was impossible to compare "apples with apples". I am happy to have a solar generator for some of my electricity for the sake of the environment alone but I will never know if I chose the correct people.
Overall I found it a very messy prolonged and distressing experience despite your very excellent website that I really read and re read and tried to understand.
The sales person knew his stuff and answered all the questions I asked him. From deciding to have it installed by them they were quick and affection keeping me informed of how they were progressing with my application. The installation people were good quick tidy and only cracked one tile My first bill arrived and it was lower by about $50 but this was only with a small amount of days with the system so I am looking forward to lower bills in the future. Show additional information
Using your service was most helpful and I would recommend it to anybody venturing into this area for the first time. The two unsuccessful companies which quoted were most professional when I advised them of my decision. I would recommend them to future buyers as my decision as to who to accept was not an easy one one. They were all very good.
Thank you for your assistance. I expect the twenty panels to be installed this week.
This is what I bought and will get installed next Thursday
3 kW System
12 x Hareon 250 watt Panels
Bosch BPT-S 3 KW Inverter
Extended 5 year Manufacture warranty,(total 10 years)
10 year Installation warranty
PRICE FULLY INSTALLED $3,800
Arranged installation for 12 noon. Was told it would take 2-3 hours. Was told to expect a confirmation phone call the day before-that didn't happen.
Booked time off work to be there. When they hadn't arrived at 12.15 I tried to phone company and call went to voicemail. I was just thinking of going back to work when Electrician arrived at 12.40pm but solar panels weren't here. Solar E phoned me back at 1.30pm, informed them of this. Apparently there was a power out at the office and they were unable to get any details off the computer (you mean they don't have solar power? ) Solar panels arrived about 2.30pm. Job finished at 4.30pm.

Neat job done though, happy with installation now.

So far system appears to be working I suppose the proof will be in the pudding when I get my first Synergy bill.
At this stage I had been looking into Solar Systems heavilly for a few weeks. I didnt end up getting quotes from the 3 companies you recommended as I already had a few quotes and by this time I was really over investigating and getting more quotes. So I ended up going with Solar E who were really nice and managed to fit within my budget. It was also installed really quick. 7 Days after paying the deposit.

I purchased 3.5KW of HareonSolar panels and a 5kw Afore inverter. But there was a stock issue so I managed to get ReneSolar panels for the same price. All for $3,999
SolarE gave us the best information in language we could understand without talking about "other companies" and our salesman, Barry, actually gave us a quote to cover our total elec bill not just a percentage of it. afterall if you are going to the expense of having solar power, you want to cover all your usage. We are a large family (8 people) and Barry gave us the best deal. Barry also answered any questions we had after talking to other sales reps. The Installers were very professional and the office staff very courteous. Show additional information
Each supplier has their own idea of what your needs are, some are very knowledgeable, some are excellent salespersons. In the end, I went with my own research and stuck to a budget. I hope this pays off in the end! Show additional information
There was no deposit required and pyment in full after the job was done. The whole process took 3 weeks.. The salesman wasn't pushy or overbearing. I would happily recommend them. Show additional information
Supplier was associated with the Perth Solar City project, and additional discounts were available within a time cut-off.

I investigated their offer and the discounts appeared genuine, compared with the 3 other suppliers.

French panels and chinese inverter. A little bit lacking in their follow through wrt customer service, but the installation was done professionally.
good price, good system, nice job installing, everything was done and works great. Show additional information
Would have liked more explanation of how things worked upfront- meter, feed-in tariff etc. Show additional information