Solar Fusion Solutions Reviews

About Solar Fusion Solutions, Solar Installers

Solar Fusion Solutions
Solar Fusion Solutions is a Solar Power Installation company based in Kogarah and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Solar Fusion Solutions Solar Reviews

From quote to installation and after sales service has been easy, competitive, efficient and friendly with expected savings outcomes.

The quotation/sales were very detailed and explanations were clear and transparent.
The installation was issue free.
The connection to the grid was explained and went smoothly.
After sales service was great. Would be great if all services were so efficient and hassle free.

Going way beyond expectations!

I was extremely happy with my experience with Solar Fusion Solutions. Tim took a very personal approach to explain a very complex marketplace. He was able to easily beat competitive quotes provided by the major power companies on identical equipment. We then compared the pricing and performance with higher quality, more reliable equipment options. We spent literally hours on the phone discussing the different options and Tim sent me various comparison quotes so I could fully understand the costs and implications. In the end I was very confident in the choices I was making.

Tim also spent some considerable time with me making sure the layout of panels was the correct and most efficient one, based on my house location. This was after the sale had been made.
Tim also personally oversaw the installation process. His crew were punctual ad polite and did a very good job. And Tim also came out to make sure everything was running smoothly once the equipment was installed.

Tim even followed up 2 weeks later to make sure everything was still working and I was satisfied.

From start to finish Tim's service levels were off the charts. I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone who is looking for solar.
I highly recommend Solar Fusion, Tim our sales rep not only sold us the unit, but he is highly qualified, he has excellent knowledge of Solar Systems and actually tailored the Solar according to our needs and requirements. He took the time out to explain the system to us in detail and was always available when we had additional questions to ask. Overall Fantastic Service.

We were looking at a different Solar Systems with other companies, but Tim stood out amongst them all, and it was a very easy decision to go with Solar Fusion.
I was most impressed at the way Tim analysed our particular requirements and my house and roof layout. He engineered the system to give maximum output, excellent quality and best value for money. A number of my friends have used them as well and were delighted with the outcome.

Highly recommended
We have ducted air conditioning, an electric stove and a pool, so we were very keen to reduce our electricity costs! A very good friend of ours recommended Tim of Solar Fusion Solutions to us, because he had used him to install Solar on his own house, and on his kids houses, so he knew Tim quite well, and really admired his honesty.

We followed his recommendation and got Tim Dimitriou of Solar Fusions Solutions to design and install our solar setup. From the start we knew we had done the right thing, as the discussions we had with Tim were totally professional and honest. He instantly identified our shading problem, and offered us various solutions for it. He gave us several quotes, outlining the pros and cons of each variation of panels and Inverters, and then we talked about them. He listened to our ideas and adjusted his quotes accordingly.

We chose one, and the installers were very competent and professional. They did a great job, and we are extremely happy with their neat work. Tim kept an eye on the solar production and identified a small problem, which turned out to be an Ausgrid issue. He quickly set about getting it fixed by Ausgrid. We are managing significant self-consumption, and making a tidy profit. The main things not happily powered by the sun now are the Off Peak Hot Water, and the night time use of the stove, lights and TV etc …

We would happily recommend Tim Dimitriou of Solar Fusion Solutions to install Solar Power to anyone!
Tim Dimitriou is a true professional. From the planning stage through to implementation and delivery, the process was seamless and efficient. Tim has excellent knowledge regarding solar and how I could use it to my benefit. He provided me with over 10 different permutations and solar output schedules for my property, all with justification as to why to use the layout I eventually selected - and it wasn't based on price but rather to achieve maximum benefit. I have already recommended Tim to 2 other friends and I will use him again for another property of mine. Show additional information
Dealt directly with Tim Demetriou the director of the company and found him to be very professional, friendly helpful. He had no problems answering questions, was available promptly and would highly recommend him to anyone else. Excellent backup Show additional information
Tim was really good in providing the options and their pros/cons. Tim also made sure we were aware of the steps and kept us up to date with the installation progress. After installation, Tim checked on the system for us and answered any questions we had. I would fully recommend Tim and Solar Fusion Solutions to anyone looking to buy solar. Show additional information
After sales service and support has been exceptional. Tim goes above and beyond and is always available to help and advise. Show additional information
1st Class experience all the way from sales to installation to services.
Everything was explained clearly, appointments were kept.
Communications all the the way through the process was exceptionally good.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Solar Fusion Solutions to any
interested in having solar power installed.
I can highly recommend Tim and Solar Fusion Solutions. The solar industry can be very confusing and there seem to be a lot of people in the industry who are dishonest, pushy and/or selling poor quality systems with no follow up or care for the customer's long term goals of saving money on electricity and doing the right thing for the planet by using solar. Tim is NOT one of these people! He is a true professional with a wealth of knowledge about solar and great customer service. He went above and beyond to make sure I got the system that was right for me, that it was installed properly and that it continues to work optimally and efficiently. Although he was not required to, he monitored my solar production for the first few months to ensure everything was at it's best. Luckily for me, he noted an issue that I would not have been aware of that meant that I was not producing as much power as I could have. He immediately contacted me, came and tested the system, diagnosed the problem, got the installer to make changes to overcome the problem and then continued to monitor performance after the fix to make sure all was good. Other members of my family have also now benefited from solar installations by Tim and we are all very happy. If I have the opportunity to install Solar again, I will definitely use Tim and Solar Fusion Solutions. Show additional information
Tim Demetriou made the entire experience totally hassle free and have already recommended him and his company to several friends,some of whom have already installed with him.He is reliable and free to give his expertise and time,even once you've signed up with him.
His team of installers were spot on time,very pleasant to deal with and left my house without a trace of rubbish.

5star service throughout the experience.
Absolutely thrilled with system and company I dealt with.
Tim of Solar Fushion Solutions was very
Knowledgeable and proffesional in his approach. At no time did I feel under “Sales Pressure”.
Have already recommended Solar Fusion Solutions to 3 other persons.
Have already noted savings on my electrical bill