Sparkwire Solar Reviews

About Sparkwire Solar, Solar Installers

Silver Partner
Sparkwire Solar is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 64 661 715 178  ABN active since 20 Dec 2018 | The Trustee For Sparkwire Trading Trust
ACN: 630 702 671  ACN active since 20 Dec 2018 | Sparkwire Electrical Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
SA: BLD 292654 Sparkwire Electrical Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,050 - $6,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Sparkwire started life as an electrician servicing the beachside suburbs and garden suburbs of Adelaide but through word of mouth and advertising it has also become a specialist for solar solutions in the suburbs they service. Sparkwire doesn’t offer any false savings and it doesn’t have any inflated prices they discount. Sparkwire offers great deals because they have low overheads. They don’t advertise on TV or the radio, they rely on neighbours and friends referring them. They only supply quality solar products that will perform continuously over many years. Sparkwire are the go-to solar company when householders experience problems with faulty solar products or people have problems with warranties that are not honoured by other solar companies. Sparkwire have a team of 5 electricians who install and repair solar systems every day in suburbs near you.

Sparkwire Solar Solar Reviews

TIP TOP

The team at sparkwire solar made the installation process as easy and seamless for us as possible. From the point of first contact to the day of installation they kept us in the loop. Sparklers are professional, courteous and very good at what they do. Show additional information

Outstanding service from the first enquiry to post installation.

Outstanding service from the first enquiry to post installation.

All early queries were handled professionally and courteously.

Installers arrived at 7am and left at 1pm with the site perfectly clean and tidy.

Customer service was 100% in all facets from pre to post installation including grid connection.

Great service from day one.

Great solar company! Outstanding service from Paul Mills in sales who was very knowledgeable and did not make me feel pressured at all with the quote.
The professional team of electricians and installers were very organized & prompt.
Last but not least you could not find a more helpful person that goes above and beyond in after sales service follow up is Catherine who runs the office.
I have had two solar systems installed and will highly recommend them to family, friends and anyone who asks about our solar system or mention they are interested in getting a system installed.

it was a stress free experience!

Fantastic Service in every department- A great experience!

My wife and I aren't the most informed when it comes to Solar energy, but after speaking to the team at Sparkwire Solar, the service was both informed and honest, with a good price. Three massive ticks. We had spoken to a few other companies, but from the top down, this great local company clearly operates with customer service and honesty at the forefront of what they do, and it shows.

The installation was fast, the tradies were all good guys (even saw them having a friendly chat with the neighbours) and unlike some we have had working at our place recently, the place was left tidier than they probably found it! Well done lads! And the job was done in little more than a day. Couldn't believe it.

The customer service stands out with these guys, and it doesn't end with the front of house staff, everyone exhibits the same standards and it was greatly appreciated. In terms of getting connected, I had a connection instruction email within minutes of the job being completed. They have recently checked back in with us, which was also appreciated and above and beyond what we expected.

Well done Sparkwire team, I won't hesitate recommending you to anyone looking for a Solar installation in the local area.

All the best guys, Sandy

Professional install

Guys came to site for a look, explained details and later install went ahead ahead of schedule, professionally and promptly, great job!!! Show additional information

Good value, thoughtful advice, prompt delivery

Quote was detailed and considered aspects I would not have thought to ask about.
Installation all done in a day and no mess or fuss. System has worked as promised from day 1.
Already had grid connection but got advice on info needed for contacting electrical supplier (Origin)

Hi Mark

Sparkwire Solar

Good service, every question answered.

Very happy with, sales and install, helped organize grid connection. Would recommend Show additional information

Great service from day one!

I was very pleased with Paul Mills who contacted me first by email and then because of Covid he arranged half a dozen quotes of various system options for my specific needs. We arranged a covid safe meeting at the house and he reviewed the options that I liked best and helped guide me through the pros and cons. He was very educational and armed with the information from your quote site (so useful!) I was able to make intelligent decisions.

The installation crew worked to get the panels up even sooner than promised with great communication letting me know what to expect when. They left the site and roof tidy and complete when they departed and even did a double check on my TV reception after needing to move the antenna.

The office staff was cheerful with good information and assistance with my electric company. I felt I was in good hands all the way through.

Thank you for your site and all the info you provide to solar noobs like me. I learned heaps and now I hope the politicians don’t foul it up!

Solar mk2 2019

Good. All of the above. The whole job was carried out over 2 days (morning’s). In extreme weather conditions (heat).
When system came online it all worked, and all explained to us.

No fuss

Fast, friendly service! Everything organised with power supplier. Office lady polite and informative. Friendly install. Show additional information

Happy

Did everything they said they would on time. Polite and friendly staff. A painless, stress free experience. Would certainly use them again or recommend them to friends. Show additional information

Very Smooth Process! Pleasure to deal with!

The whole service from the initial quote, purchase, administration and installation was a very smooth process. The Sparkwire Team provided a personalised service which I appreciate. I would certainly have no reservation in recommending SparkWire Solar. Regards Paul

Thank you for your wonderful feed back Paul. We are very glad to hear that you are happy. Show additional information

Great customer service

Sparkwire Solar provided great customer service throughout the whole process. The sales person was exceptional, very knowledgeable and attentive without being pushy. The installation was smooth and punctual even though the weather wasn't the greatest on the day. The only down side was that the installers left bits of cable ties, pieces of broken roof tiles and metal fillings on the roof and in the gutters which isn't the greatest when all that washes into your rainwater tanks

Hi Chris

Efficient hasslefree installation

The whole process was hassle free, there was always someone available to answer my technical questions and the installation went without a hitch.

Hi Dean

Professional helpful solar company

Very helpful team answering our queries to ensure we understood what we were installing.

Hi Maureen

Sparkwire Solar

Great installer and good value

From the sales person to the administration staff to the installers, the process was seamless and customer service was superb. The system was well priced and I would (and already have) recommended.

Hi Tom

Sparkwire Solar

Great installation, fantastic product.

Sales person was friendly and gave us a great deal. Installation was quick and high quality workmanship.

Hi Jon

Fabulous to deal with

The process was very smooth. We felt reassured that we had made the right decision and that everything had been explained to us. We also didn't feel pressured to make a decision on the day, but we felt very confident to do so.They were very considerate of the fact that there would be some delay as we needed to move our meter board and the communication was excellent.

Hi Donna

Fantastic service

Great installer from start to finish they were factual, on point and very easy to work with. Communication was wonderful we were kept informed and they listened to our wants and requests, appointment times were kept. The installers were polite, neat and tidy in their work overall a good experience looking forward to seeing my next electricity bill.

Thank you Gerri & Chris. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Cheers from Paul & the Sparkwire team Show additional information

Excellent service from Sparkwire Solar

Sales process was informative and easy to understand with no pressure to purchase.
The installation was quick and professional. Excellent communication from the installers.
Customer service was A1

Thank you Tara for your review from the team at Sparkwire Solar. It really is greatly appreciated. Show additional information

Just a good company , very nice people to work with and very polite. Very happy

All was done professionally, very happy and good knowledge. Very polite.

Thank you Anna Show additional information

Great team

These guys were brilliant. The whole process was seem less. From and marketing through to the installation. Professional, attentive, punctual!! A brilliant team

Thank you Wayne for your kind review. Cheers from the Sparkwire team Show additional information

Very Professional

Very impressed with the customer service from the entire Sparkwire team. Paul, Catherine and Torsten have been a dream to work with from day 1. Always an email or call away. They delivered a quality product on time, clean, neat, tidy, professional and punctual. Highly recommend and a great price.

Hi Shaun

Thank you so much for your comments, they are greatly appreciated.

Once again, thank you for your business.

Paul, Torsten & Catherine

Very happy customer

Prompt response from the request for quotation through to installation. The personal service that you receive from dealing with a small owner operated and locally SA owned company. Show additional information