Sparkwire Solar Reviews

Sparkwire started life as an electrician servicing the beachside suburbs and garden suburbs of Adelaide but through word of mouth and advertising it has also become a specialist for solar solutions in the suburbs they service. Sparkwire doesn’t offer any false savings and it doesn’t have any inflated prices they discount. Sparkwire offers great deals because they have low overheads. They don’t advertise on TV or the radio, they rely on neighbours and friends referring them. They only supply quality solar products that will perform continuously over many years. Sparkwire are the go-to solar company when householders experience problems with faulty solar products or people have problems with warranties that are not honoured by other solar companies. Sparkwire have a team of 5 electricians who install and repair solar systems every day in suburbs near you.

Reviewers report paying: $4,050 - $5,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Sparkwire Solar Reviews (34)

Excellent Installer

No sales pressure, provided several options and quotes to suit my requirements,very knowledgeable and helpful.
The installation was prompt and the installers worked tirelessly till the installation was completed on the same day and also checked with me on certain aspects of the job during installation.
Great to see the business owner on site assisting with the install.
The sales person and admin were great communicators from start to finish and beyond.

Installation in Wynn Vale

We recently had our solar installed by Sparkwire Solar and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking to install solar.
Paul Mills came to our property and recommended the best system for our needs. He listened and was very knowledgeable on all aspects of solar.
Catherine in the office organised the installation and kept us informed every step of the way. She has also followed up after the installation and nothing has been to much trouble for her.
The guys doing the installation were great and everything ran like clockwork. Definitely not a company that will just take your money and run, they care about getting everything in regards to your installation working perfectly.
Do yourself a favour and get them to quote on your solar installation.

Seamless

SparkWire Solar's quote was not the cheapest; however, the components that they supplied had better reviews than the others. The SpankWire Solar's installation team were flexible due to inclement weather and worked between my install and another to get the job done within 8 hours. Their customer support was excellent and returned all of my communications within 2 working hours. SpankWire didn't organise the solar grid connection, but they provided all the information, including the blurb, to organise the connection. Overall SpankWire's performance was good throughout the whole process from initial quotation through to installation.

Hi Michael

Fantastic installer.

The sales/quoting process was great I really was pleasantly surprised. It’s wonderful have someone listen to you and give a honest quote.
The installation could not of gone any better top quality service and top quality results.
I would say the customer service is one of the best experiences I have had. True professionals and I will recommend this fantastic company to everyone.

Hi Thomas

Original Review on 13-07-2020:

Efficient hasslefree installation

The whole process was hassle free, there was always someone available to answer my technical questions and the installation went without a hitch. Original ratings

Hi Dean

Sparkwire Solar

8 months later we asked Dean: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

I am very happy with the performance of my solar system. my last 3 bills before installation were approximately $ 2000 in total. After installation for the similar period I have received a total credit of $300. I hope it continues to perform in a similar manner! A very worthwhile investment!

Professional and helpful

Sparkwire were professional and very helpful at all levels of installation and after sales service. The installers arrived exactly on time, and were polite, swift, and left the site clean. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

Satisfied Customer!

The whole processed moved smoothly and on time. All my questions were answered in a sincere and helpful way with my interests at heart. Installation was completed by 1pm! The installers arrived on the job before the 7am schedule and worked non stop until the job was complete. Again all my questions were answered, they were very mindful to ensure everything was kept tidy and left nothing behind. The service was excellent, they did not leave until everything was working the way it should. VERY HAPPY with it all.

Hi Tony

Paul & the Sparkwire Team

Great team from first contact til last

Great Team.
Always helpful.
Proactive and keen to help quick at asking all my questions both during and after installation, a great experience.

Hi Kaye

Paul & the Sparkwire Team

Truly exceptional from start to finish!

Sparkwire has exceeded my expectations from day one. I'm so happy with my new system. I cannot thank you enough Finn for sending Sparkwire my way. Their salesman was simply outstanding - knowledgeable, always available for questions and extremely helpful. Unsurpassed customer service. I did my own research and was able to confirm what the salesman was telling me. I'm confident I got the absolute best price I could get for my system. The installers absolutely smashed the install - they showed up when they said they would, and they got everything done on the day. I was very impressed. They were professional in their approach and didn't leave a trace that they'd even been there (except for the new system in place of course). Between the time of the purchase and the installation, SolarEdge released a new model inverter and Sparkwire gave me a free upgrade. The administration side of the purchase was very smooth and hassle free, everything went as planned and like they said. Communication throughout the process was excellent. I cannot recall where an operation like this went so flawlessly from start to finish that I'm almost waiting for something to go wrong in the back of my head. But so far, nothing has and I believe nothing will. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH SPARKWIRE! You should recommend them in all of your future quote requests.
Sparkwire installed our rooftop PV system a couple of months ago. It's been running without a hitch. They were never less than prompt and professional, from taking us through the different layout and inverter options to getting the paperwork done and dusted. I've heard many stories about installers being slow to respond, missing steps, not tidying up afterwards - there was none of that. The communication was particularly good, and a big reason why we chose them over other suppliers. The price was very reasonable too (we opted for Fronius).

Great service & value

Very customer orientated from beginning to end. Punctual, courteous and a great job all round. No questions unanswered and a real pleasure to deal with. Will happily recommend to others.

Hi Jodi

TIP TOP

The team at sparkwire solar made the installation process as easy and seamless for us as possible. From the point of first contact to the day of installation they kept us in the loop. Sparklers are professional, courteous and very good at what they do.

Outstanding service from the first enquiry to post installation.

Outstanding service from the first enquiry to post installation.

All early queries were handled professionally and courteously.

Installers arrived at 7am and left at 1pm with the site perfectly clean and tidy.

Customer service was 100% in all facets from pre to post installation including grid connection.

Hi Gerard

Paul & the Sparkwire Team

Great service from day one.

Great solar company! Outstanding service from Paul Mills in sales who was very knowledgeable and did not make me feel pressured at all with the quote.
The professional team of electricians and installers were very organized & prompt.
Last but not least you could not find a more helpful person that goes above and beyond in after sales service follow up is Catherine who runs the office.
I have had two solar systems installed and will highly recommend them to family, friends and anyone who asks about our solar system or mention they are interested in getting a system installed.

it was a stress free experience!

Fantastic Service in every department- A great experience!

My wife and I aren't the most informed when it comes to Solar energy, but after speaking to the team at Sparkwire Solar, the service was both informed and honest, with a good price. Three massive ticks. We had spoken to a few other companies, but from the top down, this great local company clearly operates with customer service and honesty at the forefront of what they do, and it shows.

The installation was fast, the tradies were all good guys (even saw them having a friendly chat with the neighbours) and unlike some we have had working at our place recently, the place was left tidier than they probably found it! Well done lads! And the job was done in little more than a day. Couldn't believe it.

The customer service stands out with these guys, and it doesn't end with the front of house staff, everyone exhibits the same standards and it was greatly appreciated. In terms of getting connected, I had a connection instruction email within minutes of the job being completed. They have recently checked back in with us, which was also appreciated and above and beyond what we expected.

Well done Sparkwire team, I won't hesitate recommending you to anyone looking for a Solar installation in the local area.

All the best guys, Sandy

Professional install

Guys came to site for a look, explained details and later install went ahead ahead of schedule, professionally and promptly, great job!!!

Original Review on 05-04-2020:

Good value, thoughtful advice, prompt delivery

Quote was detailed and considered aspects I would not have thought to ask about.
Installation all done in a day and no mess or fuss. System has worked as promised from day 1.
Already had grid connection but got advice on info needed for contacting electrical supplier (Origin)

Hi Mark

Sparkwire Solar

8 months later we asked Mark: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes it has. Very happy with it.

Glad to have been able to use your website to get us where we are too. Thanks Finn.

Good service, every question answered.

Very happy with, sales and install, helped organize grid connection. Would recommend

Great service from day one!

I was very pleased with Paul Mills who contacted me first by email and then because of Covid he arranged half a dozen quotes of various system options for my specific needs. We arranged a covid safe meeting at the house and he reviewed the options that I liked best and helped guide me through the pros and cons. He was very educational and armed with the information from your quote site (so useful!) I was able to make intelligent decisions.

The installation crew worked to get the panels up even sooner than promised with great communication letting me know what to expect when. They left the site and roof tidy and complete when they departed and even did a double check on my TV reception after needing to move the antenna.

The office staff was cheerful with good information and assistance with my electric company. I felt I was in good hands all the way through.

Thank you for your site and all the info you provide to solar noobs like me. I learned heaps and now I hope the politicians don’t foul it up!

Original Review on 10-01-2020:

Solar mk2 2019

Good. All of the above. The whole job was carried out over 2 days (morning’s). In extreme weather conditions (heat).
When system came online it all worked, and all explained to us.

8 months later we asked Robert : "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Check in December

No fuss

Fast, friendly service! Everything organised with power supplier. Office lady polite and informative. Friendly install.

Happy

Did everything they said they would on time. Polite and friendly staff. A painless, stress free experience. Would certainly use them again or recommend them to friends.

Very Smooth Process! Pleasure to deal with!

The whole service from the initial quote, purchase, administration and installation was a very smooth process. The Sparkwire Team provided a personalised service which I appreciate. I would certainly have no reservation in recommending SparkWire Solar. Regards Paul

Thank you for your wonderful feed back Paul. We are very glad to hear that you are happy.

Great customer service

Sparkwire Solar provided great customer service throughout the whole process. The sales person was exceptional, very knowledgeable and attentive without being pushy. The installation was smooth and punctual even though the weather wasn't the greatest on the day. The only down side was that the installers left bits of cable ties, pieces of broken roof tiles and metal fillings on the roof and in the gutters which isn't the greatest when all that washes into your rainwater tanks

Hi Chris

Professional helpful solar company

Very helpful team answering our queries to ensure we understood what we were installing.

Hi Maureen

Sparkwire Solar

Great installer and good value

From the sales person to the administration staff to the installers, the process was seamless and customer service was superb. The system was well priced and I would (and already have) recommended.

Hi Tom

Sparkwire Solar

Great installation, fantastic product.

Sales person was friendly and gave us a great deal. Installation was quick and high quality workmanship.

Hi Jon

Fabulous to deal with

The process was very smooth. We felt reassured that we had made the right decision and that everything had been explained to us. We also didn't feel pressured to make a decision on the day, but we felt very confident to do so.They were very considerate of the fact that there would be some delay as we needed to move our meter board and the communication was excellent.

Hi Donna

Fantastic service

Great installer from start to finish they were factual, on point and very easy to work with. Communication was wonderful we were kept informed and they listened to our wants and requests, appointment times were kept. The installers were polite, neat and tidy in their work overall a good experience looking forward to seeing my next electricity bill.

Thank you Gerri & Chris. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Cheers from Paul & the Sparkwire team

Excellent service from Sparkwire Solar

Sales process was informative and easy to understand with no pressure to purchase.
The installation was quick and professional. Excellent communication from the installers.
Customer service was A1

Thank you Tara for your review from the team at Sparkwire Solar. It really is greatly appreciated.

Just a good company , very nice people to work with and very polite. Very happy

All was done professionally, very happy and good knowledge. Very polite.

Great team

These guys were brilliant. The whole process was seem less. From and marketing through to the installation. Professional, attentive, punctual!! A brilliant team

Thank you Wayne for your kind review. Cheers from the Sparkwire team

Very Professional

Very impressed with the customer service from the entire Sparkwire team. Paul, Catherine and Torsten have been a dream to work with from day 1. Always an email or call away. They delivered a quality product on time, clean, neat, tidy, professional and punctual. Highly recommend and a great price.

Hi Shaun

Thank you so much for your comments, they are greatly appreciated.

Once again, thank you for your business.

Paul, Torsten & Catherine

Very happy customer

Prompt response from the request for quotation through to installation. The personal service that you receive from dealing with a small owner operated and locally SA owned company.