SunSpark Solar Services

SunSpark Solar Services Reviews

SunSpark Solar Services is a Solar Power Installation business based in Hawthorne QLD. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,000 - $7,800 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

SunSpark Solar Services Reviews (13)

Good value

Great service and good value! Installation went smoothly although a part was missing but they came back the next week to have it done.

Good value

All fine except scheduling of install, which was delayed twice.

good work and service, but ask for a lot of trust to deliver

Sales and quote emphasis is on what is installed and nothing on how. Both parties quoting were hard to engage on how, even though this is part of the standard contract. Eg where will panels go, where equipment goes, what happens to the existing 1.5kw system, what if both systems go over 5kw limit. Greensolar actually recommend decommissioning the 5yo old system which was unacceptable The end result with greensolar is good and they listened to my requests but they asked too much trust it would be installed on the house well,. Location s and format and a plan should be agreed in writing before start.

Fantastic Installer.

David was fantastic very helpful and addressed all questions in time.

Considerate sales and install team that delivered a great job

The sales / quoting process was fair and reasonable and David was able to comprehensively answer any questions I had on the installation process or system.
He was incredibly responsive and answered questions on the weekend.
The installation team were professional and delivered on the installation scope.
They were very considerate of neighbours and left the front yard tidy post installation.
It made the whole process, which involved significant capital outlay a considerably easier process to undertake.

Amazing Staff that go above and beyond

This was by far the best experience I have ever had with a company. Great knowlegable team, and nothing was a problem. Highly recommend and will be back if I ever need to install solar at any of my other properties. Well done guys, keep up the good work.

Good job!

Dave the salesman was easy to deal with and promptly replied when I left messages. There was a delay in getting the panels, about two weeks, but I was offered an alternative panel (slightly cheaper) for immediate installation. I decided to wait and it was worth it. LG put a deal on and Dave got me a better LG panel than he'd quoted, for the same price. The installers were excellent: polite, respectful of my property and answered all my questions. They even liked my overly friendly Labrador.

Good operators

I used Solar Quotes to help me select a installer. SunSpark came through with a highly competitive offer for some really good quality products. Although they are a newer/smaller installer, I felt confident given the process they go through to get onto the Solar quotes list.

The install was professionally done in a short time period. I would recommend any family or friends to use SunSpark as everything that was expected to be done, was done.

High quality system at a good price - installers were professional and efficient and had good attention to detail.

Sales/Quotes process was a little back and forth - I had my concerns - but we got there in the end and David communicated well throughout.

Installation was very good - Luke and the team were very capable, polite and efficient. The installation of the wiring and inverter was neat and tidy. A job well done.

Customer service - David was very responsive and keen to assist in any way he could.

Well done Sunspark

SunSpark solar were one of a several quotes I obtained. They provided me with a very easy to read quote that offered quality products at a very reasonable price.

The installer was very professionally and kept me informed as to their installation. They completed the process in one day.
I would recommend any family or friends to use SunSpark as everything that was expected to be done was done.

I am looking forward to my next Electricity Bill which I am expecting to be close to zero.

Excellent service, a great team of professionals.

SunSpark solar were one of several quotes I received. Some companies didn't even respond. Their salesperson provided me with an easy to read quote after contacting by phone and talking through my requirements, they offered quality products at a very reasonable price. Even they when i had questions they were available to talk and offered me different options, although the first option was the best solution.
The install was professionally done with no issues. Clean and tidy tradesmen who even cleared away all the leftovers packaging ETC.

It was nice to receive a follow up call after the installation to check i was happy

Professional, genuine and flexible

David was very clear and open along the whole journey, answering all questions and concerns regarding the process, installation, possible savings, product options and more.
He looked after all The administration of the process and was always patient and understanding of my needs.m
The install was seamless and quick. The team were true professionals.
I would thoroughly support David and his team at Sunspark Solar.
Thanks Dave
Pete

Flawless service start to finish

I run a business in sustainability and renewable energy (Ecolateral) and chose Sunspark to install my solar array. Carrying only premium brands and a highly qualified team David made the whole install flawless. Maximizing my opportunities for size and cost we now have 6.6 kW array pumping out 30+ kWh a day, about 2.5 times what we us. We do all the heavy lifting through the day, dishwashers, pool pumps, etc so the bill has dropped to $50-$70 a quarter. Happy days.