Zeco Australian Energy Solutions Pty Ltd

Zeco Australian Energy Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews

Zeco Australian Energy Solutions Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Moorabbin VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Zeco Australian Energy Solutions Pty Ltd Reviews (6)

Geoff & anne nsw

From the start of our first phone call to zeco we where treated very very well they spoke to us so that we could understand everything. They explained the best battery & panel size of the system that would best suit our house they gave us the choice of two systems & did not try to over sell to us witch we were very happy with. The instalation team were savy electrical & solar in Wollongong the whole team were fantastic very good trades people very polite & helpfull all the way through the install & very clean I would recommend them to everyone. Customer service was exelent they offered to help with the grid connection & anything we may need in the future just great people to deal with. again thanks to all concerned.

Thanks Zeco

The Zeco guys came out to talk to me and survey the site whereas the other vendors engaged in email tag and were not very responsive.
The sales, quoting and installation processes were prompt and efficient, especially as everything needed to be installed before 30 June to receive the full battery rebate.

Zeco took care of the grid connection issues.
There were the inevitable hiccups along the way but the Zeco guys were responsive and sorted them out in a timely manner.
I liked the quality end to end QCELLS solution: panels, inverter and battery.

Very happy with the whole process.

Great service, great people.

Ian is awesome, the installers were brilliant - they even cleaned up after themselves! Super neat and tidy.

Thank you for the very positive feedback Wayne. We are happy to be apart of your journey to renewables and lower bills. we will keep an eye out for a good battery deal!

So helpful and patient and a great price too.

The whole experience was very professionally handled and courteous. Of the installers who are not trying to rip you off with cheap panels, these guys were the cheapest and were happy to come out and spend the time to talk to me. Others just rushed me on the phone and did not want to come out. I found this odd as this is a big $ transaction. I may only pay $3K due to rebates from the government, but at the end of the day these suppliers will get around $5K. So I was not really happy with companies that shied away from coming over to have a look.

The advice I received was practical and did not push for more expensive solutions than I needed.

Solar and Battery independence

Very happy with the whole process from initial inquiry, quotation, installation and follow-up. Always professional, prompt and friendly. Ian explained the process and why the he recommended the products. I have since recommended 3 friends who have had installations done.

Thanks Meaghan
We have been monitoring your system and looks like the performance has been good.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions

Zeco Energy - Great to deal with

Zeco Energy were terrific from start to finish throughout the process. Good communication through the quote process, listened to what I wanted, and adapted to fit. Installer did a neat, tidy job, was punctual and careful. Grid connection was all done, and even the inspector commented to me about how good a job it was