Ausuntech Reviews

About Ausuntech, Solar Installers

Ausuntech

Please be aware that on 21 May 2019 Ausuntech Energy were suspended from the CEC Approved Solar Retailer Scheme for "Providing false testimonials on website relating to the company".

Ausuntech Solar Reviews

Jacob their installer was excellent.

I had sold Solar systems for another company, however they weren't run properly and went into broke.

So this company was recommended by a friend, I was hesitant and first. Later I went ahead and they were excellent. Their installer was excellent and I was extremely happy with the whole transaction.

Any one can sell you a system, but the key is the installer, in my case their installer Jacob was excellent.
very good system, good service Show additional information
Not yet as I do not have the smart meter installed. This will be done on the Jan 9 2019 Show additional information
Not the cheapest quote we had few years ago when we were looking for solar...we did a lot of research and decided to go with them. professional service through from the first appointment to installation, especially the after sale service is amazing! No drama and No excuse!

Actually, my friend went solar with other company because of price was a bit low...but when both of us having issue on the inverter ...mine got fixed by those guys in few days...my friend has waited for 5 months and end up of that company shutdown...

They've been great!
Went through the options and price matched. Instalation was great Show additional information
From start to finish they were professional, supportive and honest. Very impressed and would recommend them to my friends and family. Show additional information
I recommend these guys. The sales rep was well organised and provided accurate and honest advice. We received a premier product at a good price. Show additional information
We were very happy with the solar quotes you provided and the general information but they were (to the best of my limited knowledge) similar to the original quote I obtained first from another company (using same Fronius inverter etc) and so I decided to stick with the original comoaby as they already obtained the approvals for credits etc and seemed fine overall too. Show additional information