Ausuntech Reviews

About Ausuntech, Solar Installers

Ausuntech

Reviewers report paying: $3,800 - $4,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Please be aware that on 21 May 2019 Ausuntech Energy were suspended from the CEC Approved Solar Retailer Scheme for "Providing false testimonials on website relating to the company". Their website contained testimonials taken from various websites - including this one. The five star testimonials that were copied were written for other companies - but Ausuntech's website claimed them as their own.

Ausuntech Energy were required by the CEC to conduct an internal audit paying attention to:

1. Conduct training regarding Code obligations for their sales and marketing staff and provide the Code Administrator with a copy of the training plan

2. Conduct an overall review of Ausuntech Energy’s website content

3. Create and implement a strategy to regularly review Ausuntech Energy website content.

The results of this audit were supplied to the CEC on 11 June 2019.

CEC stated that they were "pleased to confirm that the suspension against Ausuntech Energy has now been lifted as of 03/07/2019."

Note: Ausuntech also appear to have fake reviews published on Google and Facebook. Reviews that are still there.

Ausuntech Solar Reviews

Easy process, Great communication, Very professional

The whole process has been a breeze, from initial contact, Dale from sales was very informative and not pushy, he talked me through my options, looked at my previous bill to determine what system would suit me best, and answered all my questions.

Dale kept me up to date on installation timeframes, and from initial contact to installation was less than 2 weeks.

Susie from the office sent me regular emails, also keeping me informed about approvals, installation dates, and such throughout.

The installers were efficient, did a tidy job, and cleaned up well after they were done.

The inverter was missing the WI-FI dongle witch was communicated to me immediately by the installer, and I was contacted by Wolfgang, their electrical engineering on the Monday morning (job was completed on the Saturday afternoon) to advise that he would post out a WI-FI dongle the following day.

Despite not yet having the WI-FI dongle, I am able to log in to the inverter directly to see my production, and am happily producing double my daily usage in a day.

Ausuntech have taken care of all the approvals, rebates, and meter changes. This has been a very streamlined process and would happily recommend this company to anyone for a solar install.

One of the Good Ones!

The sales/quoting process was very informative with clear details about different products available and the many considerations you should think about before deciding on a system. I liked the transparency of the way the sales person explained about how their company works and what to expect from them. AT no point was the sales person pushy or condescending, and was more than happy to answer my many questions and talk through options or concerns.
The installation was efficient and the workmanship was great in that they considered the aesthetics of the cabling and took the time to consult with me at every step so I understood what the system was going to look like.
The customer services has been excellent. I had difficulty installing the Fronius app but I was provided with youtube videos to help me and even an offer to drop in personally to help me set it up if needed.
It didn't take long to make a decision with Ausuntech Energy. Did research a bit. Received 3 different quotes.
Definitely, I didn't go for the cheapest because we all know we get what we pay for. Seen lots of cowboys especially one man operator are in the market with lowest price to seduce customers. But reliability was still in question mark.
Great experience, no pushy. Gave me plenty time to do extra study. Now my system is generating 40 units everyday over the last 3 months with 6.6kw.
The thing is, consultant advised me based on CEC guide line? which is 25~26 units average. What a surprise! Mine is almost performing a lot more.
Can't be happier than this for sure. Two thumbs up!

Great communication

Salesperson knowledgeable and not pushy. Willing to negotiate. Great price. 6.6Kw
Pre-installation Good communication, advised of any changes
Installation, there were slight changes required that were communicated well, punctual, cleaned up and neat work.
System is working to it’s required performance.
Have recommended Ausuntech to friends and family

Great service and knowledge!

Thanks to Pablo for providing me the system that I needed. Everyone told me I need a 6.6kw system, but in reality i actually need 10kw system due to my high bill. Thanks again to Pablo!! Show additional information

Great Experience

I just wanted to say how pleased we were that we selected Ausuntech to design supply and install our Solar Panels. From the informative presentation at our village by Ash Hopkins and through the sales process Ash was helpful and honest.
The installation day arrived as promised and Rick and his team of cheerful, respectful technicians went about there work. It was a big job (24 panels) on two roof faces but the team set out on their designated tasks worked all day and completed. Rick then went through what had been done with me and explained how the app on my phone delivers the performance each day. Fantastic technology!

Stay away from them they are nothing but trouble

We had an inspection by Essential Energy approx 12 months after the install and were issued a defect notice because the installer didn't install the system to standards.
also ausuntech submitted inaccurate information on the forms to Essential Energy so the system installed was to big and a limiter needs to be installed, getting the installer back to do this is becoming a problem.

Professional and good installer

Sales/quoting process - very thorough
Installation - short wait time, very polite, very tidy.
Customer Service - very impressive, helped with grid connection, very speedy response time to queries and checking on system

Jacob their installer was excellent.

I had sold Solar systems for another company, however they weren't run properly and went into broke.

So this company was recommended by a friend, I was hesitant and first. Later I went ahead and they were excellent. Their installer was excellent and I was extremely happy with the whole transaction.

Any one can sell you a system, but the key is the installer, in my case their installer Jacob was excellent.
very good system, good service Show additional information
Not yet as I do not have the smart meter installed. This will be done on the Jan 9 2019 Show additional information
Not the cheapest quote we had few years ago when we were looking for solar...we did a lot of research and decided to go with them. professional service through from the first appointment to installation, especially the after sale service is amazing! No drama and No excuse!

Actually, my friend went solar with other company because of price was a bit low...but when both of us having issue on the inverter ...mine got fixed by those guys in few days...my friend has waited for 5 months and end up of that company shutdown...

They've been great!
Went through the options and price matched. Instalation was great Show additional information
From start to finish they were professional, supportive and honest. Very impressed and would recommend them to my friends and family. Show additional information
I recommend these guys. The sales rep was well organised and provided accurate and honest advice. We received a premier product at a good price. Show additional information
We were very happy with the solar quotes you provided and the general information but they were (to the best of my limited knowledge) similar to the original quote I obtained first from another company (using same Fronius inverter etc) and so I decided to stick with the original comoaby as they already obtained the approvals for credits etc and seemed fine overall too. Show additional information