Avery Solar Solutions

Avery Solar Solutions Reviews

4.9

Based on 20 ratings  - Aus Ranking

My name is Chris Avery and with my wife we are the owners of Avery Electrical Solutions – a family owned and operated electrical business servicing Penrith and the Blue Mountains providing an honest, reliable and professional service.

I have over 19 years experience as an electrician primarily working in the security sector across a range of private and large scale government projects. In 2018, after many years of travel and long hours away from home we decided to start Avery Electrical Solutions to give us flexibility and more quality time as a young family.

But we aren’t just your ordinary electricians, having recently completed our own home renovations we want our customers to experience the same joy and excitement our home brings to us with energy efficient options and automated electrical design solutions. We take pride in our workmanship – We genuinely get excited by the work we do and love coming up with innovative design solutions to suit your project needs.

We want to support our local community/economy – While we strive to provide you with the most cost-effective options, we don’t use cheap imports or knock off products and 9 times out of 10 our gear/equipment comes from local retailers or trade suppliers.

We are fully licenced – Electricity is not something that should be played with unless you’re an experienced and licenced electrical contractor in NSW so rest easy knowing we are fully licensed, accredited and insured.

Reviewers report paying: $4,300 - $7,600 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Avery Solar Solutions Reviews (20)

5kW

Excellent

Cannot speak too highly of Chris and his team throughout the whole process. 100% recommendation
Hide Margie's Comment

$0 to $2,000

Longi Solar

Sungrow

Inverter Brand

Very professional and friendly service

Chris came to inspect the site prior to quoting. He was very knowledgeable, approachable and showed a genuine interest in wanting to help us get the best system for our home - Not a pushy sales experience at all! The fact that he is the installer meant that there were no installation ‘surprises’! Indeed a dedicated and very conscientious team of individuals turned up (including Chris who was on the roof with his team) and the installation was completed professionally and on time. They cleaned up afterwards and even replaced the tiles that they found had cracked. Highly recommended!
Hide Steeve's Comment

6kW

Inverter Brand

The electrician who did the job did the quote

Chris and his team were great. After several quotes it was nice that the installer quoted the job. He was very knowledgeable. Also every quote was different making my decision hard. Chris quoted the same panels as my next best quote so I could have a comparison. So happy.
Hide Clare's Comment

4kW

Professional Installation

Information provided in quote was comprehensive and useful - only supplier who came to site before quoting. Immediate response with install date after signing of contract. Organisation of install was excellent and installers efficient and personable. At time of install modification to placement of panels was necessary - this was discussed in detail and, at this point, monitoring of the system has shown that the changes seem not to have affected output from the system. Connection to our electricity provider was completed a few days after install.
Hide John's Comment

10kW

More than $20,000

Excellent Service, installation and Cost

Chris Avery from Avery Electrical Solutions arroved on time for the review of the property for the quote. He listened to what I was planning, made a few sensible suggestions that improved the system.
Chris' information was excellent and very clear.
Installation, clean up and finished product could not be faulted.
I would use Avery Electrical Solutions for any future work without hesitation.

Hide Christopher's Comment

3kW

$2,000 to $4,000

SMA

Inverter Brand

Great installer. Honest quoting. Quality components. Fair price.

Chris was punctual and easy to work with in the quoting process. My questions and concerns were always addressed reasonably and fairly. The installers were tidy and did a great job with the install. I did have to organize my own meter swap, though Chris provided all the required details to do this through my electricity retailer, and the process was painless. After the install some support questions about the inverter management did take a while to get answers, but the support was still provided.

7kW

Excellent Local Installation Company

Chris was very knowledgeable about the different products he installs and happy to explain the benefits of each for comparison even including his home as an example of how the monitoring system works.
On the day of installation it was very warm but the guys installing kept working through the heat and after a full day my new system was up and running.
I would certainly recommend Avery Electrical Solutions for solar installations with no hesitation.

Hide Karen's Comment

Suntech

Amazing installer

I am so impressed with the team at avery electrical solutions from start to finish chris made this experience so smooth.
His team were so tidy and efficient.
I was very impressed with the quote I received and I am so happy with my new system!
I would highly recommend chris and the boys at Avery ELectrical Solutions to anyone.
I am now a proud owner of a wonderful sleek solar system.

Hide Emily's Comment

Happy Installation

The installation was smooth and on time. I was given the detail to get the grid connection done.
Hide Raymond's Comment

10kW

$10,000 to $12,500

Professional and Personal Service

Avery have been a pleasure to deal with all the way through. From quotation to installation Chris and his team have been knowable, polite, professional and took pride and care in their work (and my house). The high level of personal customer service was always about me as a person; not a sale. I love it new solar system and can’t recommend Avery Electrical enough.
Hide Paul's Comment

7kW

$8,000 to $10,000

Inverter Brand

Very happy with local installer

Very happy with the whole experience. The system seems good so far and I can't fault the customer service.

6kW

Inverter Brand

Great experience, all went smooth & by the numbers

Sales/quoting was quick & efficient, very informative.
Installation was polite, tidy & punctual smooth running & under a full day.
We've had contact regarding grid connection. Paperwork has been submitted.

Hide Adrian's Comment

3/5

3/5

Great salesman.

Was very good dealing with company and organising installation. On day of installation they advised they would send details to monitor solar panels. I have needed to chase this up a few times with them. After having the panels installed for 2 weeks received an email saying I needed to call my electricity provider and have meter changed. My understanding was that they were organising that.
Hide Sally's Comment

20kW

nil (Other)

Battery Brand

Fantastic!

Avery were quick to respond always, excellent advise and quote. Service was faultless, wish other experiences were as pleasant. Would definitely recommend Chris from Avery anytime.
Hide Rosalinde's Comment

Inverter Brand

Great installer: very happy with product and service

Avery Electrical provided a prompt visit and quote and then a revised one when we had thought more about best options. Installation went very smoothly - polite, tidy and punctual. The customer service was really good - informative and friendly - and responsive to queries. Avery also helped organise the grid connection for us, which is booked for next week.
Hide James's Comment

Very Smooth process and Professional handling

The sales/quoting process was very professional.
The installation went a bit slow but pretty smooth and uneventful.
Everything from quoting, grid approval, installation and configuring the app was handled very professionally.

Would highly recommend Avery Electrical Solutions to everyone.
Hide Sukhchain's Comment

Jinko Solar

Excellent local installer

Chris contacted me promptly after requesting a quote. He came the next day and spent the time to explain the options for a solar system (panels, inverter type, panel orientation etc) considering our roof layout, trees and shading. We received an email quote that evening. Installation was completed on the agreed day. Chris and his team did a great job. Very professional installation, and they cleaned up after! Great to have a local installer who can be contacted. I would highly recommend them.
Hide Trevor's Comment

Exceptional work, highly competitive

- Clear quote and ready to talk you through the options
- Arrived on time and got stuck into the work immediately
- Kept me informed of any issues and gave me all the options
- Work completed within the timeframe and left the area clean
- Would highly recommend Avery Electrical to anyone.
Hide Chris's Comment

5kW

Suntech

Great installer and service

Chris at Avery Electrical was a pleasure to deal with. I was happy with the quote provided and went ahead him. Unlike some other installers he actually knew what he was talking about and tailored a solution to my house rather then trying to sell me a cheap inefficient unit to improve his profit margin. I found that he really understood the products and installation. Process.
The installation went well and he has provided responsive after sales service. Highly recommend.

3kW

Fantastic installer.

Very efficient through the whole process from quote to after sales service. Helped guide us through the entire process. Highly recommended.
Hide John's Comment