C COR Solar Reviews

About C COR Solar, Solar Installers

C COR Solar
ABN: 22 101 599 848  ABN active since 26 Aug 2002 | C-cor Broadband Australia Pty Ltd
ACN: 101 599 848  ACN active since 26 Aug 2002 | C-cor Broadband Australia Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's Licenses:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
ACT: 2019893 C-cor Broadband Australia Pty Ltd

NSW: 342195C C-cor Broadband Australia Pty Ltd

VIC: REC 28876 C-cor Broadband Australia Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,700 - $6,100 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Mar 5, 2020:

C COR Solar (registered business to  C-cor Broadband Australia Pty Ltd, ABN  22 101 599 848) is a solar business located at Mulgrave VIC.

They advise they are:

• ISO 9001:2015 quality management

• AS/NZ 4801:2001 health and safety management

• ISO 14001:2015, environmental management

C COR Solar Solar Reviews

C-Cor customer service was great. they are knowledgeable & a pleasure to deal with. Due to wind & panels mounted at an angle I requested further anchor points, & they did it without complaint.

C-Cor were great. Well informed & very good customer service. I had panels mounted at an angle thus increased wind load so they installed more anchors to the roof without complaint or extra price. Show additional information

Solar - so easy to do!

Very prompt and professional service, both at the consultation stage and the actual install. We had our solar installed within a month of my initial request to solarquotes. Show additional information

A Can Do, Nothing is too much trouble organisation.

I have a 47 degree pitched, terracotta tiled, mossy roof which sits above level three of my house. Overall height is over 13m. After a number of installers politely advised that it was beyond their capabilities, through Solar Quotes I was advised of C-Cor Solar and, in particular, one of their operational staff, Paul, who had much experience with installations of this type including steeper roofs in the form of church buildings.

I have been building as a owner in some form or another for the last 20 years. When I start a new venture I always enter with a form of trepidation as to what the new organisations that I’ll be dealing with will be like. I have had many variations, to say the least. From the outset my experience with C-Cor Solar was totally positive with a ‘yes we can do that’ and ‘we will find a way’ mentality and approach. This was not simply a sales pitch because it took a number of goes and a number of strategies over a couple of month before the final solution was realised.
I was only ever offered quality products which I recognised from my research prior to going to market for a quote.

Throughout, communications was timely, appropriate and accurate and at no stage, even given the time frame, was I ever left wondering about what was happening or if my project had been quietly shelved because it was all too difficult.

The installation was seamless, professional and with the same commitment to communication and quality as the initial process had quietly promised to be. C-Cor had sourced what I describe as mountain goat men for the install. Fleet of and light of foot, all the while maintaining the highest of safety standards through use of appropriate equipment.
I now have a 6.98kw PV system operational, which routinely is producing over 6kw per hour through the day, in the middle of winter no less.
If you read this and think that this is how your solar install experience should read, you should contact them for a quote and assess for yourself your initial impressions.

Beautifull Installation

Great service and professional installation team. I'm very happy with the system and price. Show additional information

Highly Recommend

C-Cor were extremely knowledgeable, professional and went the extra mile through the entire process. We're extremely satisfied with the end result. Show additional information

Great sales, install communications poor.

Sales person very good and provided a great deal of information more than other quotes.
Installation done without forward planning/notification to us and before the VIC government grant/loan approved.

Fantastic Installer

The sales and quoting process was very seamless, communication through email and phone was great and lead to the installation being completed within a few weeks.

The installers were punctual, polite and friendly. I am so happy with the installation; the panels look great on the roof.

Customer service was outstanding. I am so happy I decided to get solar panels.

Quick and Easy

Very quick and responsive, quote was very competitive. Install occurred at the date / time they said, and all went smoothly. Only downside was not receiving manual for inverter on install, and not immediately receiving link for online monitoring. Show additional information