CSA Services Reviews

About CSA Services, Solar Installers

CSA Services is based in Brisbane and serves Queensland and NSW (for Commercial Projects only).

CSA Services can transform the way you create and use energy. Our expert energy management helps homeowners; businesses and communities reduce energy costs, increase property values and lock-in savings for years to come.
From quality grid installations and connections (3kW to 1MW) to off-grid and remote power, we are energy management experts. CSA Services delivers exceptional customer care, backed by genuine business relationships and industry expertise.

When you choose CSA Services you receive quality solar solutions, the best advice and reliable installation from an honest and trusted company.

CSA Services Solar Reviews

My partner and I both had systems installed by CSA on our respective homes and in both instances were provided with competitive quotes by CSA. From the initial contact with the CSA salesperson to completation of the installation the entire process has been a very positive experience. We were not subjected to high pressure sales tactics but given professional advice regarding our individual requirements.
The installation on both houses was completed in an efficient and professional manner. Site cleanup upon completation was exceptional.
Interaction with front office staff has been of a very high standard with any query answered promptly and efficiently. Instructions and details required prior to and after installation regarding dealings with Energex were communicated clearly and efficiently.
Neither of us would have any hesitation in recommending CSA to anyone thinking of installing a solar system on their home.
We used CSA as our neighbors did earlier and at the same time Finn had also recommended them Out of the 3 that Finn recommended we found the CSA salesman wasn't pushy he was confident listened to our needs and was within our budget .They offered an extra 5 years warranty on the fronius inverter . We also liked they didn't use sub contracters . It was this along with the fact the company wasn't a fly by night solar dealer that made our desision concrete . The install went very smooth and the communication through the whole process was excellent . I wouldn't hesitate in recomending CSA services or Finns website in the future . Show additional information
The service was fantastic. They showed up on the day and time nominated and even continued to get the system installed with rain showers interruption them throughout the install.
I love the Fronius every monitoring system and it has changed the way we think about using our electricity to get the most out of the system. It really is a must have add-on for such a small cost.
Overall we are very satisfied with CSA and also Solar Quotes.
We had the system installed in January but still waiting for it to be connected Show additional information
The experience from start to finish was top notch. Show additional information
System was installed competently and efficiently in a one-day installation. Installers were courteous and attentive to my concerns at all times and workmanship was of a high standard. I was completely satisfied with the end result and have no hesitation in recommending CSA Services for any installation of this type. Show additional information
CSA were one of the few companies that actually got up on our roof (twice, actually) as part of the preparation of a quote. Roy was knowledgeable and helpful, and didn't try to snow me. Several others purported to quote solely on the basis of NearMap.

We went for Canadian Solar panels with SolarEdge optimisers and inverter.

The installation was very prompt (inside 3 weeks), and Adrian did the job professionally. On commissioning, the system was producing power pretty much as promised. Follow-up was prompt, with the monitoring set-up early the next day, and they immediately got things rolling with Energex and Origin to change our meter. Overall, we're extremely happy with how things went, and would recommend CSA to anyone. These guys obviously know what they're doing.
We were surprised that the team arrived on set time and date. The team were friendly and obviously proficient in their respective roles. Unlike some tradies we have used, the yard was clean after they left. Would recommend these blokes anytime. Please pass this on to them. Show additional information
As an electrical engineer with 20 years' experience I was keen to install a system based around a quality European inverter, in the end I put together 3 quotes that addressed what I was after. I went for CSA Services not because they were the cheapest (there wasn't a lot between the prices anyway), but because they came with a good pedigree of both residential and commercial scale installations. The install crew were on time, courteous, efficient, and installed the inverter and wiring exactly as I asked. I took a good look at the rooftop and inverter installation and couldn't fault it. System has been running now without trouble for 1 year and is delivering the predicted yield. Show additional information
installers were very good Show additional information
CSA were really easy to deal with. Initial sales back and forth was a little slow but it was Christmas and January period (and every supplier I approached was similar)

Install team were great, only fault was a screw was accidentally put through a Powerpoint cable while installing the inverter thus causing circuit to trip and fault diagnosis (obviously no cost to me). The guys were friendly and efficient so overall really happy!
Installation is next week Show additional information
The sales person was more of a consultant who assessed my needs and custom designed a solar system with panels, inverter and a smart meter to optimise my power self consumption.

This value added service did not appear with other companies who solely were wanting a sale without any specialist technical knowledge on how to custom design a system.
Someone came to see me the day I requested a quote. I believe they took the time to properly understand what I was trying to achieve with my system. They came when they said they would to do the install. The install was neat and tidy and they left no mess. I was fully informed of what was going on. The remote monitoring system is excellent. They came without my needing to ask, to replace a DC Optimizer that had stopped communicating. They accommodated my request and arranged a firmware upgrade so I could access per phase power measurements in my inverter via Modbus-TCP - although this caused some hiccups they patiently resolved the issues. Very happy! Show additional information
CSA sent a company representative out to the house, no other company was prepared to do that. He got on to the roof, calculated the most efficient method and then through everything with us. Reviews for CSA were very good as opposed to some other companies who could do the job for much less but had appalling reviews. After sales service has been outstanding. Show additional information
Salesperson was a qualified and knowledgeable electrician, and the company provided easy to understand documentation pack (that didn't include too much information but just the right amount). The whole process was made easier by the face-to-face visit before a quote was provided which meant a more tailored service and specific quote. Show additional information
Only two of the recommended companies contacted us, but they were both very good. Show additional information
I did not go for a cheap option as I wanted specific outcomes and reporting. Otherwise I would have jumped onto True Value Solar's 5kW deal at less than $4k.
The hardware has met most of my expectations but until I install batteries, I think I will have to miss out on one of my requirements. The online database of my solar generation, usage and grid import has been excellent to see. I use this to tweak my power usage and also to exploit excess generation on luxuries like "free air conditioning".
The installation team were efficient, friendly and professional.
Thank you for the information you provide on your website along with your recommendation of 3 solar quotes. All three companies were prompt in contacting me and arranging a quote. Two companies made an onsite visit and discussed my use of power and possible best solar options - one of these two made a physical roof inspection before advising of options. I went with CSA as the installer of choice - they have been easy to communicate with from the start, honest in their advice and prompt and efficient in their service. The 4.Kw Fronius inverter and Canadian panels were my choice in the end. They have managed the process from sale installation really smoothly, additionally have been efficient in arranging with Energex and my power retailer all the communications to get the system connected to the grid which should happen in the next week. Finn I can higly recommend your website for the valuable factual information and support you provide - you have made my move to solar so much easier I feel i have made an informed decision to go with a quality system. Show additional information
Of the 3 firms arranged to quote the quickest one to contact me said they had trouble ringing me and never bothered to contact me again and arrange to quote . M.C solar from memory . Second firm from Gold Coast forget the name were much the same price as I paid but sales guy was out of his depth , didn't know his product well and he contradicted himself . All 3 were electrical firms which I feel is an advantage . Being a tradie myself as soon as rep from CSA Services contacted me I had an immediate connection with him as he was a qualified electrician who has worked as an installer of solar systems so I immediately felt he knew what he was talking about . When he visited my home he had a ladder to access the roof for close inspection and actually had a sample of the brackets that they used for attachment through my tile roof a huge plus for me . Installers were efficient and tidy , had to put a new switch in my meter box and connected the ends of a data cable that I ran from my computer to the inverter , no extra cost so that was a plus.
Girls in their office kept me updated and seemed efficient and friendly until I rang them when I arrived home the day Energex had been to change my meter , I switched everything on and got some code error so rang them , got told to read my owners manual , instantly felt I should not of paid them until it was turned on and working although 1 of the other girls rang soon after and sorted it . They fitted a timer to my electric hot water so it can run from the solar all in the price , Only complaint they threw in a Fronius smart meter but cant provide a manual on how it works , can scroll through bout 12 things all mean nothing , infuriating , glad I didn't pay for it !
The whole process went very smoothly CSA was very efficient in all our dealings and Energex were equally efficient and on schedule. Show additional information
I went with CSA. Peter Sallans inspires confidence from the outset; to be honest, having met and spoken with him, I didn't even get a second quote. That may sound risky, but I am 100% sure it was not, and I am 100% happy. Show additional information
I found CSA Services to be a good company to deal with. They responded in a timely fashion, they provided alternatives that saved me money so were not always looking to push the price up. Installation was thorough and they tidied up after the job was done. I am extremely satisfied with the installation. Show additional information
We were very happy with CSA services. Peter, the sales person, was very knowledgeable, professional and helpful in explaining to us the options we could have. He was able to answer all our questions without necessarily using technical jargons. And the team that came to our property to actually instal the system were very efficient and professional. We'd definitely recommend CSA to friends. Show additional information
I really appreciate the service that you provide. I was looking for solar for over 12 months and as I had a bad experience previously, I was really concerned about who I could trust and how I would know what a reasonable cost was. In addition, I wasn't even sure where to look or what to believe in terms of quality, reliability and longevity of the products and warranties etc. This service enable me to speak to reputable companies and be treated with respect, have an clear conversation about what we needed and what we could afford without a salesperson trying to pressure me into what they wanted for their own commission or purposes. I believe that I have now made an informed choice for my family with good after sales service.

Thanks again I am very happy.

Glenda Jones-Terare
Would recommend this company to everyone as I was new to having Solar installed in my home and found Paul & Catherine very, very helpful from start to finish. Show additional information
Helpful and all queries answered straight away and good communications in finalising the contract Show additional information
Job well done,no fuss,swift instillation. Show additional information
CSA team is very helpful & had a professional approach during & after the installation. Show additional information
I also had a solar hot water system installed at the same time as getting solar panels. This has been a great saving for me. My previous hot water system was costing me a fortune on my electricity bill as it was old and faulty.
I also have a pool, so running the pool filter previously was pushing my electricity bills up. Since going to solar I have also installed a pool heater to get extended season use of the pool and this is now programmed to run during the day so that I am utilising my solar panels.
I still have limited electricity usage during the evenings but installing the solar panels is paying for itself through savings on using solar for my pool filter and heating.
Thanks for arranging the three quotes. All three offered good value for money and high quality systems.

We went with CSA Services who sent us detailed specs and pricing on their excellent quality systems then sent someone around to inspect the site and discuss our needs and installation. The installation was arranged and completed very quickly. Communication and information was excellent throughout, including with the energy company. We're very happy with the service and the quality of the product. I highly recommend them.