EISS Pty Ltd

EISS Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Installation Audit Participant

Latest audit: 07/09/2021

See full audit history

Design Steps
  • Cable selection based on voltage rise and drop
  • Production Estimates of the system
  • Isolator selection calculations
  • Calculated the correct voltages and current for labelling
  • String configuration voltages
Installation Steps
  • Job Safety Analysis
  • Panel Mounting
  • Inverter Mounting
  • AC/DC Cable Runs
  • Rooftop Isolator

Photos from the audit

EISS is a locally owned electrical business, specialising in solar installations and maintenance. We service all areas of the Gold Coast, Brisbane and surrounds.
At EISS we pride ourselves on offering expert knowledge, quality workmanship and premium products to ensure that all of your electrical work is of the highest standard. Our team of dedicated electricians are here to provide you with professional advice on solar solutions, the latest electrical and solar products and energy efficient ideas.
Whether you are building a new home, renovating or simply needing some advice, EISS are here to help. We provide quality workmanship you can rely on.
If you require an experienced and reliable Gold Coast Electrical Contractor, please contact us today.

In March 2021 EISS transitioned from a Partnership trading entity (established Aug 2016) to a Company trading entity.

Reviewers report paying: $7,250 - $12,550 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

EISS Pty Ltd Reviews (195)

Fantastic all round, very happy

The team at EISS made this whole process as simple as possible. They were punctual, professional and tidy. Coming from a trade background i have very high standards and attention to detail, the guys at EISS lived up to these expectations.
The whole process was a pleasure to deal with:
Phone call
Acceptance
Install
Connection

As simple as that.
We got a 10.4kw system, Fronius inverter and 26 trina panels. The guys designed it on our roof for maximum output, East facing panels for morning power use, west facing panels for afternoon power use and north facing for lower sun in winter, we should get full power out of the arch of the sun from sunrise to sunset.

Thanks again guys and we would highly recommend! Nothing was too hard or a problem. Looking forward to the lower bills if any.

Thanks Luke,

We really appreciate the kind comments and are glad you have been happy with the EISS process.

EISS

Solar power installed, great job

From the initial contact EISS were professional, timely and provided clear communication on the solar process. On the day of install, clearly advised us of their work, did the work promptly and had the sun doing its work well before lunch. Great job EISS staff, fully recommend.

Thanks Stan !

Really appreciate the kind words. Enjoy the savings from your new system.

EISS

So glad I read and followed the great reviews!

Getting started with solar seemed so very complicated, a situation not helped by the numerous TV ads and articles on the subject. However, after having found my way to EISS Solar via the Choice articles and the Solar Quotes website, liaised with EISS first by phone where I received prompt, factual and easy to understand information about the system best suited for us. I was impressed with the state of the art real time mapping used to show how the sun tracks across our roof hour by hour and the representative images we were sent showing how our array would look. Even though I understand they are extremely busy, quotes were sent through quickly and we were followed up with polite enquiries as to our understanding of matters. I especially appreciated NOT being sold unnecessary and expensive additions with clear explanations as to why they were not recommended for us at this time. EISS took care of liaising with our energy provider and Energex for the setup and connections so that was really appreciated. The two man team arrived at our home at the time given, presenting themselves in a professional and polite manner, work clothes neat and clean, work vehicle well kept with tools and equipment neat and tidy. This great first impression was carried through in their efficient installation, leaving the site clean and tidy with 25 panels installed in just on 5 hrs and already generating power for us……we were ecstatic and asking out loud why we’d taken so long to get our solar, a question one of the installers said is quite a common one! The installation team even carry a drone so they can take photos of our installation before leaving and sent them to us by phone. Installation was soon followed by contact from EISS office to help us download and use the app to track our consumption etc with a promise to call us the next working day to go over matters in detail and to see if we had any questions. EISS can also keep track on our system to ensure it is operating as it should and troubleshoot if it is not. We are just so happy we found EISS and still can’t quite believe how easy the whole process is and how great the price was as well for our 10kw system. Thank you so much!

Thanks so much Christina,

that is an amazing review and we really thank you for the time and effort you have put into that. you have made so many valid points. Thank you for your kind words, it’s very much appreciated.

Enjoy your new 10kW system

Top job

The team at EISS were fantastic to deal with. Neat, tidy and professional job. They looked after me every step of the way and my hundred questions about my new system. Will be recommending them to my family and friends who want to save some money on there electricity bills!

Thanks heaps team!

Thanks Jake !

Enjoy your new 10kw system ! was a tough design / install to get right and it’s going to be a great system. Thanks for the kind feedback

Superb

Really thrilled with the work and workmanship. The guys did a great job and were very helpful in answering questions and explaining everything. Have recommended them to others!!

Thanks Stephen,

Enjoy your new 16kW Solar system! Thanks again for using EISS and providing kind comments on our team.

EISS fantastic company

I would highly recommend EISS they were fantastic to deal with. Prompt communication and installation. Our system is performing well and couldn’t be happier with it.

Thanks Mitch,

Your 19kW is going to be a cracking system ! Can’t wait to see what it produces in Summer ! I’m tipping well over 100kW Hours !

Enjoy the savings

Fantastic experience

Dealing with EISS was so easy. From the initial telephone discussion to confirm my requirements to the handover it was a smooth process.

The work quality is excellent and a lot of care was taken to ensure that exposed conduit and ducting was neatly positioned so that it did not look out of place.

The install team arrived on time with a happy friendly attitude working safely to complete the installation to a high standard.

I highly recommend EISS

Thanks Paul !

We love feedback like that, thanks so much for the kind words. Enjoy your new solar installation :)

Professional From Start to Finish

From my initial enquiry to completing the installation and follow up service, the guys from EISS showed a very high level of customer service and were extremely professional in every point of contact I had with them. In one phone call, I was given all the information I was after and more, sent a photo of what the system would look like on my roof and which I was able to negotiate the layout then and there, given detailed information regarding the best system for my home and usage and a quote to install same. The guys who installed the system were professional, on time, clean and tidy tradesmen who left no mess behind them. I highly reocmmend the guys at EISS and the serivce they provide. Many thanks guys for making this a seamless process for me.

Thanks Lyn,

We love hearing that kind of feedback ! Enjoy your new 10kW solar system and thanks again !

Extremely helpful

I had a number of quotes and information but EISS answered all my questions clearly and honestly.
They made it easier for me to understand many things about solar systems and to make a well informed decision.
Many punctual workers meant there was minimal disruption and my 13kw system was completed in under 6 hour. Including removal of my old 6.6kw solar as well.
Thanks Guys

Thanks Christine !

Your 13kW System with Qcells / Fronius is an amazing system ! We can’t wait to see what this produces. Enjoy the savings and thanks for the kind words !

Professional solar install

Wow, what an easy process! It makes such a different when you find the EISS team here!

From first contact EISS were extremely knowledgeable and punctual! Out of the quotes, EISS was the only one to follow up and ask if I had any further questions.

The team arrived for the install when organised and explained the whole process and answered any questions I had.

The inverter was installed where I requested and was very neat. Once completed, they tidied up the area and gave me a run down of the system, including the app!

All in all it was a fantastic experience using EISS!

Highly recommend!!!!!

Thanks Anthony,

We really appreciate feedback like that, we do pride ourselves in having excellent customer service and a neat and tidy install, with the right products.

Enjoy your new house and the new 10kW system and thanks again!

Super happy thanks EISS

Thanks team, Super happy with the install and look forward to no more power bills.

Thanks Chris !

Enjoy your new 10kW Solar system ! should perform a bit better than the old 1.5kW

Fantastic and quick

The quoting process was painless. The installation was quick and the customer service excellent

Thanks Ben !

We really appreciate the kind words. Enjoy your new solar system mate. All the best

Professional solar install

Punctual
Professional
Priced right
Timely
Theses guys are excellent, on time and provided excellent advice

Thanks for the kind words Paul !

Enjoy your amazing new house and new 16kW solar system !

EISS

Competitive and easy to deal with Installer

The quoting process was easy and they answered any questions without the sales pitch.
The installers were polite and got the job done efficiently with minimum interruptions.
The team were easily contactable for any questions and they assisted with registering the meter change.

Thanks Glen !

Enjoy your new 13kW system. Thanks for the kind words and positive feedback. All the best :)

Great service, great price 100% recommend EISS

Great customer service, great price.
Answered all questions quickly.
Easy to schedule.
Turned up on time.
Took off shoes for carpet.
Neat install with no mess left behind.
Checked in after install.

Overall exactly what you want from a company but rarely get. This level of service at the price is rare. 100% recommended.

System included optimisers for shading.

Thnaks Brad,

We really appreciate the kind words, unfortunately we do hear that a lot about the lack of customer support elsewhere. Enjoy your new solar system !

Fast and well priced

Fast and seamless service with great advice and balance of pragmatism for best quality and cost outcome.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the kind words ! Enjoy your new 12.8kW system, it’s going to be a cracking system.

EISS

Very happy with whole process

Great service from initial over the phone enquiry through to quote the agreement and finally the very efficient installation. The follow up was good too so that I'm fully aware of ongoing solar usage

Great service, fast and efficient

Had EISS solar quote on a Fronius 8.2 kw inverter and 10.8kw panels. They came and installed my solar system a few days later. It was a very efficient and painless experience. Now I just have to wait for the energy company to install the proper meter so I can use it. I’m betting that installation won’t be as quick though……

EISS team were extremely polite, knowledgeable and very quick. Turned up at 6am on Good Friday and were gone by 10am. I couldn’t believe it.

Was a great experience and would thoroughly recommend them to anyone.

Thanks Ben,

We appreciate the kind words and are glad you have been happy with the EISS process. I would also bet your meter isn’t changed as efficiently as we completed the solar install.

All the best!

EISS :)

Very happy

Competitive quote, great communication, really happy with the performance of the system.

Thanks Paul,

Glad you have been happy with the EISS service. Enjoy your new 10kW system

Fantastic installation!

I was very happy with every aspect of the service from the first contact to the completion of the installation. I would highly recommend them as professional and efficient. They were punctual,
tidy, polite and really helpful. Nathan checked on the job afterwards to ensure everything was done to my satisfaction and to provide details of ongoing support. Great job thank you!

Hey Cath,

Thanks for the positive feedback it’s much appreciated. The new 10kW system is going to be amazing for you.

Thanks again Cathy

Quick, Efficient, Quality Install

From quote to install to post-install follow-up, EISS was incredibly professional at all stages. Speedy response to our request for a quote and no question was left unanswered. The week before the installation, we wanted a change to increase the install size, and it was simply no sweat for the guys. Installation was a breeze. Honestly can't believe how efficiently they removed our old system and installed the new solution.

Thanks Mark,

We think that system is going to be one of the best 15 Symos we have installed. Crazy production on day 1.

Thanks for the kind words and enjoy your new system !

EISS

Good solar panel installation company

The staff of this company is professional. Nathan has speedy response on the quote and project explanation. The team with Billy and Luke on the installation was quick. They arrived in the early morning at 6 and get the job done within the morning.

Overall a very satisfied experience.

Thanks Wayne !

We are glad you have had a good experience with EISS. Enjoy your new Solar system !!

Original Review on 27-07-2021:

Solar system

All good. Original ratings

Thanks Col for the 5 stars.

8 months later we asked Colin: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

system doing a great job, just getting the supplier to pay is another story, changed provider when system installed and am looking to change again after only 9 months, was a poor choice of supplier. hopefully next one will perform properly.

Solar Pros

EISS were prompt, extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Highly recommend to anyone chasing a quality solar system.

Thanks Haydn!

Enjoy your new house and new 10kW solar install !

Thanks for the 5 stars too :)

Very quick installation.

My old solar panel system was removed and taken away the new system installed.

Very quick response to any questions and installation was scheduled to be done within a couple of weeks which was the best part.

All done on time by very professional and friendly guys.

Very happy with the job overall.

Thanks Juan !

Another small bill buster removed, it happens so often.

We are glad you have been happy with the EISS process and thanks for the great feedback.

Quick and Easy Install

System design and quote turn around was quick, installation went smoothly and everyone was easy to talk to and help us get set up exporting to the grid.

Thanks Chris,

Enjoy your new 10kW system ! This is going to be a game changer for your high usage.

EISS

Professional, knowledgeable & great attention to detail quality installer

Highly recommended Solar installer, incredibly professional throughout the entire journey. Great attention to detail in regards to the workmanship carried out. Clear & helpful customer service. It was a very personal approach to ensure we achieved the best outcome within the budget for my home. Very happy.

Thanks John!

Glad you have been happy with the EISS process and service. Enjoy your new 12.8kW system

EISS

Quality, Value and Great to deal with!

Had EISS recommended to me through a friend in the industry and I was not disappointed.

The quote and install process was thorough and hassle free.
A team of tradesmen turned up and installed my 18kw system with no issues, fitted the panels exactly how we agreed and left no mess behind.
The follow service has been very professional also.

Great company. Do recommend for sure.

Thanks Dan,

Gkad you have been happy with the EISS service ! Enjoy the power saving :)

Cheers - Luke

EISS Highly recommended

I contacted EISS after reading all the positive online reviews. I was not disappointed. From the first call I made I received professional, knowledgeable and friendly advice by Nathan on the most suitable setup for my needs. I was guided step by step through the entire process and after a quick on-site visit they booked me in at a time convenient to me to install the system.

Luke and the guys arrived on time and worked tirelessly throughout a very hot day removing my old system and installing the new one. I couldn’t fault the polite and professional approach they had and the attention to detail that was put into their work. I was even contacted moments after the install was completed by Nathan to ensure I was happy with the end result. Even the communication with the administration staff after the install was a pleasure.
Could not be happier with how the new system came up, both looks and performance.

I can’t recommend EISS highly enough if you are thinking about getting solar.
Thanks again guys.

Thanks Dan !

We are stoked that we got this system up and going for you ! 2 phase and full export, how good !

Enjoy mate and thanks for the kind words !

Luke - EISS

Excellent product, excellent customer service

I contacted EISS online and received a quote and draft installation plan within 24 hours. Options and information was provided and clear. Once we decided to go ahead, install was booked in promptly and the contracts and pricing information came through quickly. We went for a 10KW system as we wanted to run air conditioners regularly. On the day of install a crew of three installers had the job done by lunchtime. A clear hand over was provided, including how to read the app. EISS did all the contact with our electricity provider and the upgrade to our switch board to wifi.

After install EISS followed up to make sure
we understood how to read the app
and take advantage of the system. After only 3 weeks we have earned over $80 putting solar into the grid! We are very happy with EISS and our system

Thanks so much Linda,

We really appreciate the kind words and are so happy your system is going well ! Enjoy the savings and the AC !

EISS Highly recommended

Fantastic company to deal with from start to finish. They delivered promptly and professionally in every aspect of the job from quoting to submission of all paperwork to final installation and organizing grid connection. We are very happy with their work, a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks Terry !

Really appreciate the kind words and happy you have had a good experience with EISS

Thanks again !

Wonderful Customer Service

I was referred to EISS via solarquotes. They were in contact within a few hours, and explained the different options available. Very competitive quote using solid products. They were able to install the same weekend I booked in, and only took 5 hours for my 10.8 kW system! Very polite workers, checking in with me frequently during the installation to ensure it was all as I wanted it. After they had left I also received a drone photo of my panels which look amazing. EISS handled everything from quote to grid connection, and I would go with them again in future.

Thanks so much Elise,

We are glad you have been happy with EISS!
Enjoy the new system, it’s going to be a cracker !

Team EISS

Awesome from start to finish

These guys were recommended to me and they did not dissapoint. They communicated with me efficiently from start to finish and how quick they were able to come through and get it done. They have done an awesome job. Highly recommend them.

Thanks Trishna !

We love referrals and even better that your happy with our service.

Thanks for trusting EISS with your new Solar install

Team EISS

Fast, efficient, helpful and affordable

Nathan was the first to respond and able to provide prompt quote without the need for a site visit. He knew his stuff and provided honest, helpful advice.

The products suggested were good and comparable to other companies, but at a cheaper price. From quote request to our installed system was only 4 days!

Installers were fantastic too. Worked very hard on a hot day. Luke and his guys were polite, efficient and he made sure it was all working at the end. I even got an aerial shot from a drone sent to me after it was installed, which was reassuring to see the work done.

Received a follow up call from Nathan to explain everything I need and offer ongoing support.

Would certainly recommend.

Thanks Steve!

Glad you have been happy with the EISS service. Thanks for the kind feedback and enjoy your new 10kW solar system !

Excellent installation

Quoting & sales process was helpful & efficient. Installation tradesmen were punctual, polite, tidy & did a good job. Customer service throughout whole process was excellent & they helped the grid connection post installation.

Thanks Tony,

We are glad your happy with your new Solar Installation. Thanks for the great feedback !

Enjoy !

Fantastic Service and Products

Nathan and his team are a professional unit that offer top class service from start to finish as well as providing a tonne of after installation support. They know their products and matched them with our budget and needs. We definitely recommend EISS. Thanks guys.

Thanks so much for the kind words and business this year Ian and Megan.
have a great Christmas and New Years.

Enjoy your new 10kW system

Awesome company and excellent Fronius System from E.I.S.S

This is our 2nd experience working with Nath, Luke and the team at E.I.S.S and we are thrilled with the professionalism from the guys, speed and ease of installation.

The system is producing huge amounts of energy each day and we are looking forward to being in credit with our energy supplier.
We highly recommend the team at E.I.S.S.

Thanks so much Gabi !

Always love to see return customers ! Enjoy your new 10kW system, how good !!

EISS

Awesome customer service and install!!

Super easy process, down to earth and explained everything as required. Nathan kept me up to date along the way. No BS sales pitch like the rest either! They worked around our roof restoration with a rough in before returning today for problem free installation. Will happily recommend to friends and family. Thanks again!

Thanks Damon !

We really appreciate the kind feedback ! Your 10kW is performing really well

EISS

Competent staff and good customer service.

Guys arrived on time and did a great job on the install. Easy to deal with and provided assistance with after market set up.

Thanks Shane !

Thanks for the positive feedback !

Excellent service.

From the initial request for quotes to the follow up advice; first class service.

Nathan described an installation proposal, which was one or two steps better than a previous system advisor.

The price was also exceptional by comparison.
The 3 man crew arrived on time, and the system was up and running by 10.00am. They worked very efficiently.

On site advice and information was easily understood.
Follow up advice was only requested due to our poor NBN service disconnecting the controller/inverter from the WIFI.
I'm very happy with the output from 19 panel, 6Kw system.
Ian. Park Ridge.

Thanks Ian !

Enjoy your new Solar installation, it sure is performing really well !

Thanks again !

EISS

Fantastic installer. Our whole install was done professional and efficient.

Quote process quick and easy. Grid connection was done for us. Install done punctual and tidy. Very happy with the install.

Thanks so much Brenda ! Enjoy your new 10kW system !

Very satisfied

Very easy to deal with. They sorted out all the admin. Showed me how the app works. Install looks good and was done as planned and looks neat. Looking forward to see the performance of the system as today is day one of the install.

Thanks Francois !

We hope you enjoy your new 10kW system and thanks for the kind words!

EISS - ????????

Great Installer - Excellent System

A great team to deal with. I was very close to signing with another company, and after a final check of Solar Quotes decided to give EISS a ring. A lengthy and fruitful discussion lead to a detailed quote, and a promise of only a short waiting time (I timed it just right there). It was a done deal.

The team turned up as promised, and even managed to fit all 40 panels on the north facing roof, so no need for the 6 optimizer/panels on the west facing roof (saved me a few hundred and getting better power generation to boot - a win-win). Despite a bit of rain around, they had it all installed and up and running by lunchtime.

A few minutes later I was contacted and talked through the Fronius app and looking at the charts and data. Good to see even with so much cloud around I was generating between 7 and 15 kW.

They organised the connection, so now I’ll just have to wait on the supplier to get there act together, and then I’ll be building up a credit - well until the pool heat pump and ducted aircon are installed.
I’m very happy with my system, and highly recommend EISS.

Thanks Des,

That’s great that you have been happy with everything. Your Qcell / Fronius system is going to be an absolute cracker !

Enjoy the savings

Best installer ever

The quotation process was very easy and efficient. The information provided was easy to understand and given in layman’s terms The installers were polite efficient and left the site spotless Nathan rang after the install and worked me through the app making sure I understood the figures produced
So glad I went with EISS

Thanks Ross !

We hope you enjoy your new solar installation! It’s producing some great power ! Thanks for the kind words.

Happy customer

Really happy with the service provided by EISS. These guys made the whole process simple and hassle free. EISS organised everything for me and have continued to monitor my system and provide follow up advise. Their determination to complete the job on schedule during very testing weather conditions is a testament to their professionalism. I would be happy to recommend EISS to anyone looking for a professional installer offering very competitive pricing as well. Everything has worked out exactly as explained and the system looks great too.

Thanks Michael !

The system is going excellent ! Thanks for the kind words

EISS -

Efficient and Easy!

EISS were so efficient and easy to deal getting our solar sorted!! They were polite and respectful. So happy with our system.

Thanks so much Louise !

Your new build is amazing, Enjoy your new 13kW system!

Excellent service.

Absolutely 100 percent happy with EISS. From the no nonsense sales rep through to the install.

They arrived right on time and quickly and efficiently set the system up.

The customer service was excellent.

Thanks Wayne,

Appreciate the kind words. Enjoy your new 7kW System. going to be a cracker on the perfect North roof !

Cheers

Prompt friendly service

By far, the quickest quote I have had. I received my quote on the day I made my inquiry. They then followed up and discussed all my questions and options in detail.

The installation was all in one day. No fuss, punctual & tidy. At the end of the day, I was contacted and set up so that we could monitor our consumption and see what we were producing.

Customer service overall was great. Made the process easy and stress free.

Thanks Tina,

Really appreciate the kind words. Enjoymyour new 10kW system

Would recommend

The guys made the process of purchasing and installing my solar system easy from start to finish.

They very quickly gave me several detailed and competitive quotes with options on different sized systems and had it installed in under 2 weeks from go ahead.

Would recommend.

Thanks Tom!

Enjoy your new 10kW system mate, going to be a cracker.

A Great Job Done

I received verbal quotes and 2 detailed written quotes.p The written quotes were of a high standard. The other written quote was competitive but slightly more expensive.
Checking the quality of the panels, inverter and feedback reviews from customers I chose EISS.
Within a week the system was fully installed. The installation was excellent. The team arrived at 6am, departed about 2pm. Very punctual as quoted. They also cleaned the site.
All paperwork involving the purchase is thorough, as has been the follow-up.
Like with most things time will tell (10 years from now) but I have no reason to expect anything otherthan service of the highest order. To date it has been exemplary.
The bottom line is that I did not have to do a thing other than select the provider. After that, EISS has handled everything.
I highly recommend EISS.

Thanks Greg!

Very much appreciate the kind words! Enjoy your new system.