EISS Pty Ltd

EISS Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Installation Audit Participant

Latest audit: 07/09/2021

See full audit history

Design Steps
  • Cable selection based on voltage rise and drop
  • Production Estimates of the system
  • Isolator selection calculations
  • Calculated the correct voltages and current for labelling
  • String configuration voltages
Installation Steps
  • Job Safety Analysis
  • Panel Mounting
  • Inverter Mounting
  • AC/DC Cable Runs
  • Rooftop Isolator

Photos from the audit

EISS is a locally owned electrical business, specialising in solar installations and maintenance. We service all areas of the Gold Coast, Brisbane and surrounds.
At EISS we pride ourselves on offering expert knowledge, quality workmanship and premium products to ensure that all of your electrical work is of the highest standard. Our team of dedicated electricians are here to provide you with professional advice on solar solutions, the latest electrical and solar products and energy efficient ideas.
Whether you are building a new home, renovating or simply needing some advice, EISS are here to help. We provide quality workmanship you can rely on.
If you require an experienced and reliable Gold Coast Electrical Contractor, please contact us today.

In March 2021 EISS transitioned from a Partnership trading entity (established Aug 2016) to a Company trading entity.

Reviewers report paying: $5,500 - $6,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

EISS Pty Ltd Reviews (183)

Fantastic and quick

The quoting process was painless. The installation was quick and the customer service excellent

Thanks Ben !

We really appreciate the kind words. Enjoy your new solar system mate. All the best

Professional solar install

Punctual
Professional
Priced right
Timely
Theses guys are excellent, on time and provided excellent advice

Thanks for the kind words Paul !

Enjoy your amazing new house and new 16kW solar system !

All the best

EISS

Competitive and easy to deal with Installer

The quoting process was easy and they answered any questions without the sales pitch.
The installers were polite and got the job done efficiently with minimum interruptions.
The team were easily contactable for any questions and they assisted with registering the meter change.

Thanks Glen !

Enjoy your new 13kW system. Thanks for the kind words and positive feedback. All the best :)

Great service, great price 100% recommend EISS

Great customer service, great price.
Answered all questions quickly.
Easy to schedule.
Turned up on time.
Took off shoes for carpet.
Neat install with no mess left behind.
Checked in after install.

Overall exactly what you want from a company but rarely get. This level of service at the price is rare. 100% recommended.

System included optimisers for shading.

Thnaks Brad,

We really appreciate the kind words, unfortunately we do hear that a lot about the lack of customer support elsewhere. Enjoy your new solar system !

Fast and well priced

Fast and seamless service with great advice and balance of pragmatism for best quality and cost outcome.

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the kind words ! Enjoy your new 12.8kW system, it’s going to be a cracking system.

EISS

Great service, fast and efficient

Had EISS solar quote on a Fronius 8.2 kw inverter and 10.8kw panels. They came and installed my solar system a few days later. It was a very efficient and painless experience. Now I just have to wait for the energy company to install the proper meter so I can use it. I’m betting that installation won’t be as quick though……

EISS team were extremely polite, knowledgeable and very quick. Turned up at 6am on Good Friday and were gone by 10am. I couldn’t believe it.

Was a great experience and would thoroughly recommend them to anyone.

Thanks Ben,

We appreciate the kind words and are glad you have been happy with the EISS process. I would also bet your meter isn’t changed as efficiently as we completed the solar install.

All the best!

EISS :)

Very happy

Competitive quote, great communication, really happy with the performance of the system.

Thanks Paul,

Glad you have been happy with the EISS service. Enjoy your new 10kW system

Fantastic installation!

I was very happy with every aspect of the service from the first contact to the completion of the installation. I would highly recommend them as professional and efficient. They were punctual,
tidy, polite and really helpful. Nathan checked on the job afterwards to ensure everything was done to my satisfaction and to provide details of ongoing support. Great job thank you!

Hey Cath,

Thanks for the positive feedback it’s much appreciated. The new 10kW system is going to be amazing for you.

Thanks again Cathy

Quick, Efficient, Quality Install

From quote to install to post-install follow-up, EISS was incredibly professional at all stages. Speedy response to our request for a quote and no question was left unanswered. The week before the installation, we wanted a change to increase the install size, and it was simply no sweat for the guys. Installation was a breeze. Honestly can't believe how efficiently they removed our old system and installed the new solution.

Thanks Mark,

We think that system is going to be one of the best 15 Symos we have installed. Crazy production on day 1.

Thanks for the kind words and enjoy your new system !

EISS

Good solar panel installation company

The staff of this company is professional. Nathan has speedy response on the quote and project explanation. The team with Billy and Luke on the installation was quick. They arrived in the early morning at 6 and get the job done within the morning.

Overall a very satisfied experience.

Thanks Wayne !

We are glad you have had a good experience with EISS. Enjoy your new Solar system !!

Original Review on 27-07-2021:

Solar system

All good. Original ratings

Thanks Col for the 5 stars.

8 months later we asked Colin: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

system doing a great job, just getting the supplier to pay is another story, changed provider when system installed and am looking to change again after only 9 months, was a poor choice of supplier. hopefully next one will perform properly.

Solar Pros

EISS were prompt, extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Highly recommend to anyone chasing a quality solar system.

Thanks Haydn!

Enjoy your new house and new 10kW solar install !

Thanks for the 5 stars too :)

Very quick installation.

My old solar panel system was removed and taken away the new system installed.

Very quick response to any questions and installation was scheduled to be done within a couple of weeks which was the best part.

All done on time by very professional and friendly guys.

Very happy with the job overall.

Thanks Juan !

Another small bill buster removed, it happens so often.

We are glad you have been happy with the EISS process and thanks for the great feedback.

Quick and Easy Install

System design and quote turn around was quick, installation went smoothly and everyone was easy to talk to and help us get set up exporting to the grid.

Thanks Chris,

Enjoy your new 10kW system ! This is going to be a game changer for your high usage.

All the best

EISS

Professional, knowledgeable & great attention to detail quality installer

Highly recommended Solar installer, incredibly professional throughout the entire journey. Great attention to detail in regards to the workmanship carried out. Clear & helpful customer service. It was a very personal approach to ensure we achieved the best outcome within the budget for my home. Very happy.

Thanks John!

Glad you have been happy with the EISS process and service. Enjoy your new 12.8kW system

EISS

Quality, Value and Great to deal with!

Had EISS recommended to me through a friend in the industry and I was not disappointed.

The quote and install process was thorough and hassle free.
A team of tradesmen turned up and installed my 18kw system with no issues, fitted the panels exactly how we agreed and left no mess behind.
The follow service has been very professional also.

Great company. Do recommend for sure.

Thanks Dan,

Gkad you have been happy with the EISS service ! Enjoy the power saving :)

Cheers - Luke

EISS Highly recommended

I contacted EISS after reading all the positive online reviews. I was not disappointed. From the first call I made I received professional, knowledgeable and friendly advice by Nathan on the most suitable setup for my needs. I was guided step by step through the entire process and after a quick on-site visit they booked me in at a time convenient to me to install the system.

Luke and the guys arrived on time and worked tirelessly throughout a very hot day removing my old system and installing the new one. I couldn’t fault the polite and professional approach they had and the attention to detail that was put into their work. I was even contacted moments after the install was completed by Nathan to ensure I was happy with the end result. Even the communication with the administration staff after the install was a pleasure.
Could not be happier with how the new system came up, both looks and performance.

I can’t recommend EISS highly enough if you are thinking about getting solar.
Thanks again guys.

Thanks Dan !

We are stoked that we got this system up and going for you ! 2 phase and full export, how good !

Enjoy mate and thanks for the kind words !

Luke - EISS

Excellent product, excellent customer service

I contacted EISS online and received a quote and draft installation plan within 24 hours. Options and information was provided and clear. Once we decided to go ahead, install was booked in promptly and the contracts and pricing information came through quickly. We went for a 10KW system as we wanted to run air conditioners regularly. On the day of install a crew of three installers had the job done by lunchtime. A clear hand over was provided, including how to read the app. EISS did all the contact with our electricity provider and the upgrade to our switch board to wifi.

After install EISS followed up to make sure
we understood how to read the app
and take advantage of the system. After only 3 weeks we have earned over $80 putting solar into the grid! We are very happy with EISS and our system

Thanks so much Linda,

We really appreciate the kind words and are so happy your system is going well ! Enjoy the savings and the AC !

EISS Highly recommended

Fantastic company to deal with from start to finish. They delivered promptly and professionally in every aspect of the job from quoting to submission of all paperwork to final installation and organizing grid connection. We are very happy with their work, a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks Terry !

Really appreciate the kind words and happy you have had a good experience with EISS

Thanks again !

Wonderful Customer Service

I was referred to EISS via solarquotes. They were in contact within a few hours, and explained the different options available. Very competitive quote using solid products. They were able to install the same weekend I booked in, and only took 5 hours for my 10.8 kW system! Very polite workers, checking in with me frequently during the installation to ensure it was all as I wanted it. After they had left I also received a drone photo of my panels which look amazing. EISS handled everything from quote to grid connection, and I would go with them again in future.

Thanks so much Elise,

We are glad you have been happy with EISS!
Enjoy the new system, it’s going to be a cracker !

Team EISS

Awesome from start to finish

These guys were recommended to me and they did not dissapoint. They communicated with me efficiently from start to finish and how quick they were able to come through and get it done. They have done an awesome job. Highly recommend them.

Thanks Trishna !

We love referrals and even better that your happy with our service.

Thanks for trusting EISS with your new Solar install

Team EISS

Fast, efficient, helpful and affordable

Nathan was the first to respond and able to provide prompt quote without the need for a site visit. He knew his stuff and provided honest, helpful advice.

The products suggested were good and comparable to other companies, but at a cheaper price. From quote request to our installed system was only 4 days!

Installers were fantastic too. Worked very hard on a hot day. Luke and his guys were polite, efficient and he made sure it was all working at the end. I even got an aerial shot from a drone sent to me after it was installed, which was reassuring to see the work done.

Received a follow up call from Nathan to explain everything I need and offer ongoing support.

Would certainly recommend.

Thanks Steve!

Glad you have been happy with the EISS service. Thanks for the kind feedback and enjoy your new 10kW solar system !

Excellent installation

Quoting & sales process was helpful & efficient. Installation tradesmen were punctual, polite, tidy & did a good job. Customer service throughout whole process was excellent & they helped the grid connection post installation.

Thanks Tony,

We are glad your happy with your new Solar Installation. Thanks for the great feedback !

Enjoy !

Fantastic Service and Products

Nathan and his team are a professional unit that offer top class service from start to finish as well as providing a tonne of after installation support. They know their products and matched them with our budget and needs. We definitely recommend EISS. Thanks guys.

Thanks so much for the kind words and business this year Ian and Megan.
have a great Christmas and New Years.

Enjoy your new 10kW system

Awesome company and excellent Fronius System from E.I.S.S

This is our 2nd experience working with Nath, Luke and the team at E.I.S.S and we are thrilled with the professionalism from the guys, speed and ease of installation.

The system is producing huge amounts of energy each day and we are looking forward to being in credit with our energy supplier.
We highly recommend the team at E.I.S.S.

Thanks so much Gabi !

Always love to see return customers ! Enjoy your new 10kW system, how good !!

EISS

Awesome customer service and install!!

Super easy process, down to earth and explained everything as required. Nathan kept me up to date along the way. No BS sales pitch like the rest either! They worked around our roof restoration with a rough in before returning today for problem free installation. Will happily recommend to friends and family. Thanks again!

Thanks Damon !

We really appreciate the kind feedback ! Your 10kW is performing really well

EISS

Competent staff and good customer service.

Guys arrived on time and did a great job on the install. Easy to deal with and provided assistance with after market set up.

Thanks Shane !

Thanks for the positive feedback !

Excellent service.

From the initial request for quotes to the follow up advice; first class service.

Nathan described an installation proposal, which was one or two steps better than a previous system advisor.

The price was also exceptional by comparison.
The 3 man crew arrived on time, and the system was up and running by 10.00am. They worked very efficiently.

On site advice and information was easily understood.
Follow up advice was only requested due to our poor NBN service disconnecting the controller/inverter from the WIFI.
I'm very happy with the output from 19 panel, 6Kw system.
Ian. Park Ridge.

Thanks Ian !

Enjoy your new Solar installation, it sure is performing really well !

Thanks again !

EISS

Fantastic installer. Our whole install was done professional and efficient.

Quote process quick and easy. Grid connection was done for us. Install done punctual and tidy. Very happy with the install.

Thanks so much Brenda ! Enjoy your new 10kW system !

Very satisfied

Very easy to deal with. They sorted out all the admin. Showed me how the app works. Install looks good and was done as planned and looks neat. Looking forward to see the performance of the system as today is day one of the install.

Thanks Francois !

We hope you enjoy your new 10kW system and thanks for the kind words!

EISS - ????????

Great Installer - Excellent System

A great team to deal with. I was very close to signing with another company, and after a final check of Solar Quotes decided to give EISS a ring. A lengthy and fruitful discussion lead to a detailed quote, and a promise of only a short waiting time (I timed it just right there). It was a done deal.

The team turned up as promised, and even managed to fit all 40 panels on the north facing roof, so no need for the 6 optimizer/panels on the west facing roof (saved me a few hundred and getting better power generation to boot - a win-win). Despite a bit of rain around, they had it all installed and up and running by lunchtime.

A few minutes later I was contacted and talked through the Fronius app and looking at the charts and data. Good to see even with so much cloud around I was generating between 7 and 15 kW.

They organised the connection, so now I’ll just have to wait on the supplier to get there act together, and then I’ll be building up a credit - well until the pool heat pump and ducted aircon are installed.
I’m very happy with my system, and highly recommend EISS.

Thanks Des,

That’s great that you have been happy with everything. Your Qcell / Fronius system is going to be an absolute cracker !

Enjoy the savings

Best installer ever

The quotation process was very easy and efficient. The information provided was easy to understand and given in layman’s terms The installers were polite efficient and left the site spotless Nathan rang after the install and worked me through the app making sure I understood the figures produced
So glad I went with EISS

Thanks Ross !

We hope you enjoy your new solar installation! It’s producing some great power ! Thanks for the kind words.

Happy customer

Really happy with the service provided by EISS. These guys made the whole process simple and hassle free. EISS organised everything for me and have continued to monitor my system and provide follow up advise. Their determination to complete the job on schedule during very testing weather conditions is a testament to their professionalism. I would be happy to recommend EISS to anyone looking for a professional installer offering very competitive pricing as well. Everything has worked out exactly as explained and the system looks great too.

Thanks Michael !

The system is going excellent ! Thanks for the kind words

EISS -

Efficient and Easy!

EISS were so efficient and easy to deal getting our solar sorted!! They were polite and respectful. So happy with our system.

Thanks so much Louise !

Your new build is amazing, Enjoy your new 13kW system!

Excellent service.

Absolutely 100 percent happy with EISS. From the no nonsense sales rep through to the install.

They arrived right on time and quickly and efficiently set the system up.

The customer service was excellent.

Thanks Wayne,

Appreciate the kind words. Enjoy your new 7kW System. going to be a cracker on the perfect North roof !

Cheers

Prompt friendly service

By far, the quickest quote I have had. I received my quote on the day I made my inquiry. They then followed up and discussed all my questions and options in detail.

The installation was all in one day. No fuss, punctual & tidy. At the end of the day, I was contacted and set up so that we could monitor our consumption and see what we were producing.

Customer service overall was great. Made the process easy and stress free.

Thanks Tina,

Really appreciate the kind words. Enjoymyour new 10kW system

Would recommend

The guys made the process of purchasing and installing my solar system easy from start to finish.

They very quickly gave me several detailed and competitive quotes with options on different sized systems and had it installed in under 2 weeks from go ahead.

Would recommend.

Thanks Tom!

Enjoy your new 10kW system mate, going to be a cracker.

A Great Job Done

I received verbal quotes and 2 detailed written quotes.p The written quotes were of a high standard. The other written quote was competitive but slightly more expensive.
Checking the quality of the panels, inverter and feedback reviews from customers I chose EISS.
Within a week the system was fully installed. The installation was excellent. The team arrived at 6am, departed about 2pm. Very punctual as quoted. They also cleaned the site.
All paperwork involving the purchase is thorough, as has been the follow-up.
Like with most things time will tell (10 years from now) but I have no reason to expect anything otherthan service of the highest order. To date it has been exemplary.
The bottom line is that I did not have to do a thing other than select the provider. After that, EISS has handled everything.
I highly recommend EISS.

Thanks Greg!

Very much appreciate the kind words! Enjoy your new system.

EISS.

Easy from start to finish

I contacted EISS with a request to quote on a new 19.5kW solar system for my home. Right from the start the team made it easy - I was quoted and booked within 24hrs of first contact. The install crew arrived right on time, and was professional and hard working all through the install. I also had EISS change out my whole switchboard, and this was carried out with the minimum of fuss. The team walked me through the web and phone app for the inverter, cleaned up after themselves and left me with a smile on my face.

Thanks team, excellent result and I'll be recommending you to others

Thanks Mark !

your 19kW system is going to be a great producer. A tricky install with all the shade optimisation and switchboard upgrade but it’s come up great and performing very well!

Enjoy and thanks for the kind words.

Five star communication

EISS were easy. Easy to contact, easy to talk to and easy to deal with. Their communication was awesome. I'm building a new home and the hardest part has been dealing with tradies who don't return phone calls. Not EISS. The completed job looks slick, nobody ever thinks their solar panels are actually going to look good but these do. Well done EISS, I'll be using you again for my next build.

Thanks for the kind words Christine !
We know the new build process can be daunting so we try and make our part as seamless as possible. Enjoy your new solar ??

Great Customer Service & Best Quote

My sale representative is very responsive and can give me reassurance for all my queries.

Quote was reasonable from the start and there was prompt following up of the Installation.

Smooth process from beginning to end! Thank you!

Thanks Julieann !

Enjoy your new 10kW solar system and cross your fingers that you don’t get another round of Hail

Thanks again

EISS

Knowledgeable and Easy to do business with

EISS once I contacted them provided a quick and easy to understand quotation as well as an image showing the proposed layout. The installation went well, and EISS were flexible when I had some delays due to renovations. Full support was provided in getting the system up and running and the site was left clean and tidy. I would fully recommend dealing with this company. Thanks Rod.

Thanks Rod,

Great choice upgrading to the Vertex S panels ! Enjoy your new 10kW system

Simple, Easy, Great Blokes

From when I first rung Nathan he was easy to deal with, very knowledgeable and got straight on to the job!! Nathan and his team did an awesome job from start to finish and we would high recommend them!!

Thanks Kane,

Enjoy your new 10kW system. Should definitely keep those summer AC bills down.

EISS

Excellent experience, again !

This is our Third system EISS have installed for us, the first Two were at our business so when we decided to do solar on our new build, it was an easy decision.

This time we went for a 13kW system with a Fronius 10kW and Trina Vertex S panels.

The system looks great on our dark roof and again we have been so happy with the whole process. If only all trades were this easy!

Thanks Lauren and Luke, we appreciate your professionalism and just the whole process which you make so easy for us, Much appreciated

D&C

Thanks for the kind words Celina and Darren !

Congrats on the new house build, it’s amazing !
hopefully the 13kW keeps your bills down enough for you. Thanks for using us again.

EISS

Made the solar install experience easy

I went into the whole solar process with next to no prior knowledge and a bunch of questions away from the experience with EISS feeling like an expert. They took the time to explain things through for me, were more than happy to answer my questions (sometimes more than once) and left me feeling very confident that I had picked the right company to do the job, which was reinforced once the job was complete.

From start to finish the entire process of working with the team was fantastic. The team that came to install the gear were friendly, professional and efficient, they kept me in the loop each step of the way and installed my system in record time (which included having to remove an old small system that was installed by the previous owners). Leaving me with a brand new 10.9kW system, which looks and performs great.

I can't recommend EISS enough, they took an experience that I found overwhelming and turned it into a walk in the park. Thanks again guys!

Thanks Dave !
Your new 10kW system is performing excellent ! Enjoy the savings.

Amazing experience!

The team from EISS have been nothing less than outstanding! Building our new home in Tallebudgera has been pretty a pretty overwhelming task for us being first time builders! We are so thankful that we had the team at EISS to take all the stress out of our solar installation. From quoting to the final install, the team have been so helpful, answering all my questions, so efficient and the final solar 20kw system is amazing! I can not recommend the guys from EISS enough! Thanks guys, brilliant experience!

Thanks Kylie,

Your new home is amazing and we are so happy that you have had a great experience with us. Enjoy your new solar and the new home experience.

EISS

Fantastic with amazing work ethics

Sales and quoting process was so easy.
The team made the process so accommodating.
Punctual, professional and delivered exactly what was promised.
I would totally recommend them to my friends and family.

Thanks Tash, we love that you came to us with exactly what you wanted and it couldn’t of been a better system choice ! I’d hire you into our sales team anyday !

Fronius / QCELL - Perfection.

Enjoy

Solar Perfection

I recently had my Second Solar system installed by EISS on the same property. I have a large power consuming house with Multiple ducted AC systems, Pool heating etc, so I rang EISS for options. Rather than talk me into multiple Teslas like I wanted, they talked me out of it with a much more viable plan. If you want to hear the truth and the non Salesman approach give these guys a call. A pleasure to deal with and great guys. They even drink your beers with you :)

Thanks Glenn! The 40kW should keep you at $0 power bills, it’s a stonker of a set up! The boys appreciated the stoneys in the fridge also haha

Enjoy - Luke

Highly recommend

I couldn't be happier, from my first phone call to the installation. Nathan took the time to talk me through everything, explaining clearly my options. Luke and the team arrived on time and were friendly and professional. It was great to see the aerial views of the installation. I would have no hesitation in recommending EISS to family and friends.

Thanks Deanne ! Thank you for the positive feedback and enjoy your new 7.7kW system.

Honest and genuine

I researched the hell outa solar b4 I purchased. Got heaps of in home quotes from all around Brisbane. I chose E.I.S.S. from a shortlist of 6 because of Nathan's patience with all my questions and honest responses. The price easily beat others as well. I don't buy just on price tho it helps. The system is great. The installation was quick and friendly. The after sales service has been 1st class so far. Would have no hesitation in recommending E.I.S.S to anyone. Thanks team.

Thanks Robert ! You are our first customer to go with the new Trina Vertex 390W panels and we are loving the performance we are seeing ! Enjoy that 10kW system and not ever having a power bill again.