EISS Pty Ltd

EISS Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Installation Audit Participant

Latest audit: 07/09/2021

See full audit history

Design Steps
  • Cable selection based on voltage rise and drop
  • Production Estimates of the system
  • Isolator selection calculations
  • Calculated the correct voltages and current for labelling
  • String configuration voltages
Installation Steps
  • Job Safety Analysis
  • Panel Mounting
  • Inverter Mounting
  • AC/DC Cable Runs
  • Rooftop Isolator

Photos from the audit

EISS is a locally owned electrical business, specialising in solar installations and maintenance. We service all areas of the Gold Coast, Brisbane and surrounds.
At EISS we pride ourselves on offering expert knowledge, quality workmanship and premium products to ensure that all of your electrical work is of the highest standard. Our team of dedicated electricians are here to provide you with professional advice on solar solutions, the latest electrical and solar products and energy efficient ideas.
Whether you are building a new home, renovating or simply needing some advice, EISS are here to help. We provide quality workmanship you can rely on.
If you require an experienced and reliable Gold Coast Electrical Contractor, please contact us today.

In March 2021 EISS transitioned from a Partnership trading entity (established Aug 2016) to a Company trading entity.

Reviewers report paying: $4,999 - $7,450 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

EISS Pty Ltd Reviews (136)

Highly recommend

I couldn't be happier, from my first phone call to the installation. Nathan took the time to talk me through everything, explaining clearly my options. Luke and the team arrived on time and were friendly and professional. It was great to see the aerial views of the installation. I would have no hesitation in recommending EISS to family and friends.

Thanks Deanne ! Thank you for the positive feedback and enjoy your new 7.7kW system.

Honest and genuine

I researched the hell outa solar b4 I purchased. Got heaps of in home quotes from all around Brisbane. I chose E.I.S.S. from a shortlist of 6 because of Nathan's patience with all my questions and honest responses. The price easily beat others as well. I don't buy just on price tho it helps. The system is great. The installation was quick and friendly. The after sales service has been 1st class so far. Would have no hesitation in recommending E.I.S.S to anyone. Thanks team.

Thanks Robert ! You are our first customer to go with the new Trina Vertex 390W panels and we are loving the performance we are seeing ! Enjoy that 10kW system and not ever having a power bill again.

Professional in every way

From start to finish dealing with EISS was a breeze. Easy and quick communication. Step by step breakdown allowed us to easily understand the system and process. Nathan is amazing. The team that came to install were all lovely, respectful and professional and got the job done in a timely manner. Follow up with Nathan is excellent. So very happy to have used EISS.

Thanks Linda ! We really appreciate the kind words. you have undersold yourself though, you have a 10kw system and it’s going to smash the power out of the park.

Luke - EISS

Great team, easy to work with

The quoting happened on the same day, installers were easy going and punctual and it looks like a good job done. Customer support is great.

Thanks Anthony! Enjoy your new 10kw system, fairly safe to say, you will never have a power bill again

Great job

Nathen was great to deal with. He had an awesome team. Very professional. Had a 10kw system installed. Next bill that come in was halved.

Thanks Zoran ! Enjoy your 10kw system, it’s producing great power.

Excellent ! So easy for a Pensioner, Very accomodating

I was very pleased with the Installers and the whole process. They made it very easy for someone with no internet and not so tech savvy. Thanks for EISS for accomodating my requests and fitting me in so quickly.

We are glad to be able to help you out Errol ! We loved the hand delivered quotes Enjoy your new 7.7kw system

Luke - EISS

EISS supply and instal review

Nathan and his entire team were very helpful throughout the entire process. Superior product knowledge along with competitive pricing and a trouble free installation. Everything was taken care of and we are very happy with the results so far. Looking forward to enjoying the savings our new solar installation will provide us.

Thanks Gary ! We hope you enjoy your new 9kW system! Tricky install so we hope you love the savings!

Solar made easy!

The response from Nathan right from our initial email enquiry was almost immediate and the reply was very informative, helpful and friendly with no sales pressure. The information provided was individualised and included photos of what the installation would look like on our roof.

On installation day Luke and the team arrived right on time, they were friendly and kept us informed as to when the power would be switched off and for how long. They very efficiently got on with the job allowing us to continue our workday morning routine. We were amazed at how efficiently the installation was completed and everything was left neat and tidy when they left. We were also very pleasantly surprised with how good the aesthetic result is from the street with the black-framed panels.

Nathan gave us a courtesy call the same afternoon to check that we were happy with everything, to talk us through the monitoring app set up (which is wonderfully easy) and to explain the next steps with our energy provider.

After putting off installing solar for many years in part because it all just seemed like to much hassle, when friends recommended Nathan at EISS
and explained how positive their experience was we decided to send Nathan an email - so glad we did. Seriously it couldn't have been easier and we'd happily recommend Nathan and the EISS team with no hesitation.

Thanks Damon, we love hearing your positive feedback on your experience with EISS!
Enjoy your new system.

Too easy!!

We had a great experience with Nathan and Luke to get our solar installed. I called Nathan on Thursday afternoon to enquire about solar and by the following Friday morning Luke and crew had done the install and we were making more power than we could use. Can't believe how quick, easy and painless the whole process was.

I would recommend EISS for a range of factors. Firstly, Nathan was very patient to educate me on my range of questions and gaps in my knowledge about solar... especially when it came to the advantage of a larger system. His after-install support and monitoring setup was also great.

Secondly, I was pleasantly surprised by the price of the 10kw system we got - and with good quality gear in Fronius and Trina. The 10kw system cost what I was expecting to pay for a 6.6kw system.

Finally, Luke and the crew were a pleasure to deal with on the install. They were really nice guys and nothing was a hassle. Luke even cleaned some hard-to-reach birdcrap off the front of our newly built house which had been driving us mad :D

Can't recommend EISS highly enough and great to support a small business. Thank you team.

Thanks so much for the amazing review Sam. Your 10kW system is already producing great numbers, over 50kW hours this time of year is excellent considering it’s export limited to 5kW !

Enjoy the saving mate

Very fast and professional

From the moment I called EISS for a quote they were professional and friendly and answered all my questions.

When they arrived for the installation they arrived on time and ready to go and walked me through each step of the install as they completed it.

Once EISS had finished the installation I didn’t have to make a phone call or anything they looked after the grid connection for me.

Thanks Brenden,

Enjoy your new 10kW system. We love the positive feedback.

Tidy job

EISS made it an easy process as I dealt with electricians that actually do the job instead of salesman. They were competitive on price and knowledgeable about their products. That black channels that they use to mount the panels gives it all a tidy finish. Thanks for the great job guys!

Thanks Sam ! your 19kW system is crazy !! Huge production numbers. Enjoy the savings and thanks for the kind words.

Luke - EISS

Great install, great gear.

Great install, great gear and great customer service. Cheapest price around for such good gear. Cheers went smoothly. Thanks again.

Thanks Jake, you have to be happy with your 10kW upgrade. Going to be much better than the previous! Thanks for the kind words!

5 stars all the way!

Professional, on time, great app to monitor usage and talked us through the whole process. Excited to start saving money. No hesitations in recommending EISS Pty Ltd!

Thanks Melissa and Rich! your 10kW system looks so good on the white roof ! Enjoy the savings

Knowledgeable and Professional

Quoting went very well. Nathan at EISS used our current billing details to guide him on a quote best suited for our household.

Installation was on time and professionally done. Once complete Nathan called to run us through the Fronius app, the connection process through Energex and provided guidance on selecting the best electricity plan.

Overall, very satisfied with the end product and would highly recommend.

Thanks Chris,

We are glad you have enjoyed the EISS experience. Enjoy your new 10kW system

Highly recommend!

After much research we were drawn to this company for their positive reviews and 5 star rating. And..they haven’t disappointed! Right from the start Nathan was quick to respond and answer all our questions. Nothing was too hard and we felt confident to go ahead. Luke and his team were on time, professional and did a quality job with the install- as you can see by the photos- it looks amazing. The difference between this company and others we researched is they are actually care and are passionate about giving you the best system to suit your needs and budget. I have no doubt if we have any issues in the future they wouldn’t hesitate to support us. If you are thinking of putting in solar STOP your search now and lock EISS in!

Thanks so much Damon & Premeena. Your 13kw system is crazzzzzy !! Enjoy the savings & thank you for the kind words.

Solar system

All good, don't know what else you want me to say?

Thanks Col for the 5 stars.

Awesome from start to finish

Awesome experience. EISS were easy to deal with, very helpful and explained everything well.
Great product and price, couldn't be happier. The EISS lads that did the install we very professional, I would not hesitate to recommend the EISS team to my family and friends.

Thanks Kane !

Appreciate the kind words, enjoy your new 13kW

Great Work and support

Excellent work and great quality delivery.
Very professional and organised team.
Also very important is that EISS gives an amazing post-installation support.
I am very happy with the quality of the system I received and even happier with the value for money.

Saul

Thanks Saul! Appreciate the amazing feedback.

Great installation

I cannot recommend the team from EISS highly enough. I could not be happier. From the very first contact where I was given friendly, informative advice on the best system for me through to installation day, which could not have gone any smoother. They arrived when they said they would and I found them to be very friendly and very professional. They left my house as clean as when they arrived. Great service. A totally hassle free and painless experience. Overall the team from EISS are top shelf

Thanks Darren! Your 7.7kW system is going to produce some serious numbers on that perfect North roof.

Great service.

Absolute great service. Very friendly and could answer all my questions. I’d recommend to anyone

Thanks Luke, Glad you have been happy with the EISS Service.

Storm repairs.

After the hail storms in QLD late last year, EISS removed the damaged system and reinstalled new panels, racking, isolators and associated gear as per the requirements. As the property is tenanted and I live overseas the process was made super easy and stress free. Communication was quick and punctual, and the overall service was great, especially with time delays on the repairs happening constantly. I would happily use and recommend EISS again.

Thanks Roland. Glad you were happy with the EISS service. Thanks again.

Lauren - EISS

Friendly, prompt and can’t recommend any higher.

I went to EISS to get advice and options for an older broken system. They presented a number of options that catered for my want and price range. Once we had decided an option they were at my property the very next week to install our new system. They are quality, cost effective and incredibly friendly to work with.

Thnaks Jordan, happy to help with your less than ideal situation. We really appreciate the kind feedback.

Happy

Was a pleasure to find a company that actualy cares about their work and their reputation.
Both Nathan, Luke, and their assistants were punctual, considerate, helpful and acted professionally at all times on the job.
System up and running now and working well.
I have no hesitation in recommending EISS and would use them again.

Thanks for the kind words Col. The solar industry is a challenging one and we love that you have had a good experience with us ! Enjoy your new system.

Very Professional

The quoting process was informative and well detailed. Any additional information I requested was provided without any problems.
The installation was very efficient and professional.

Nathan, Luke and their team completed the installation in half a day, did not leave any mess and were very polite.

Nathan organised all communication with the energy providers. Nathan has also provided follow up enquires to ensure we understand how the system works.

Thanks so much Peter, we are very happy you went with our recommendation on the 7.7kW! Enjoy your new Solar system.

Lauren - EISS

Well priced, fast turn around and install.

The boys at EISS did a great job, install took just over 4hrs to do and from accepting the quote to date of install was just over 2 weeks. Very happy with the quality of the work, the level of customer service received and the price coming in quite cheaper compared to competitive quotes I received. Will be recommending to friends and family for future installs.

Thanks Andrew ! Enjoy your new 10kW system and much appreciate the kind words.

Excellent service

All of the dealings were efficient and courteous from the quote to the installation. Team was polite, tidy and punctual and we couldn't be happier with the product.
Would recommend to family and friends

Thanks Grant ! Enjoy your new 13kW system !
It’s going to be a great system.

Lauren - EISS

10/10 from start to finish!

Wow, what an easy process! It makes such a different when you find the best first go!

From first contact Nathan was extremely knowledgeable and punctual! Out of 5 quotes, he was the only one to follow up and ask if I had any further questions. He was also flexible, as I had to change my install date at late notice.

The boys arrived for the install when organised and explained the whole process and answered any questions I had.

The inverter was installed where I requested and was very neat. Once completed, the boys cleaned the roof with a blower and tidied up the area. The system was then explained in detail, including the app!

All in all it was a fantastic experience using EISS!

Highly recommend!!!!!

Thanks Greg,

We love that feedback, so happy your have had a great experience with EISS and enjoying your new system
Lauren - EISS

Amazing experience from quotation to installation

The process of obtaining a quote and being guided and informed about different systems that were available was so simple and straight forward.

When installation came I couldn’t not fault any of the guys that came to do the job. They were polite & personable, cleaned up after themselves and then explained to me how the system worked and how to use the app that was available.

I have had a few questions since the panels were installed and each time their service has been 100%.

The customer experience from purchasing a system from EISS has been absolutely faultless. I highly recommend anyone looking into solar, to speak to the guys.

Thanks Amy! We really appreciate the kind words and are very happy you enjoyed the EISS Experience!

Amazing Experience!

This is the second system we have installed through EISS and we are again extremely happy with the Installation and whole process. EISS are a great Family run company, if you want an honest opinion and a quality install with great products, you should look no further. Thanks EISS

Thanks Yenda ! Enjoy your new 10kW system! Thanks for the kind words and again coming to EISS for your solar installation !

Too easy. Highly Recommend

Nathan was in contact super quick & was excellent to talk to & deal with. Quotation was easily the best value.

Install went well, I'm a bit out of the way in the Lockyer Valley which was no dramas. Good blokes, walked me through the invertor once done & then the next steps to the process.

Everythings been organised for me, so couldn't ask for anything more from the guys. Would highly recommend to anyone who asks.

Thanks Matt, really appreciate the kind words ! Your 10kW system is going to do wonders for you ! Perfect North ! Enjoy.

Excellent all round

I am very impressed with the whole process from initial quote to install and after sales care. Very pleased with the quality and can see how much we are generating with the app.

Thanks Ben ! Glad you are happy with the EISS Process ! Enjoy your new 10kW system.

Luke - EISS

All round top service and products and fair price.

Top class service from start to finish.
Nathan and his team have been a pleasure to deal with from the first initial contact it was easy to see I was dealing with a company that is professional and competent and really know there products.

Easy process and very professional installation and clear and helpful information on how the system works and how to use the app.
I definitely recommend EISS solar company, they are tops!!!

Thank you so much ! Enjoy your new 13kw ! what a system!

Fantastic Solar Team!

From my initial contact for a quote to the EISS team to the final day of install, they have been an absolute pleasure to work with. They are an industry leader as far as quality and workmanship, but also posses exceptional communication and customer relations. Their knowledge is second to none and the materials they use are state of the art. We will only ever use EISS in the future. Thanks so much for the seamless works from start to finish. Cant rate them highly enough!!

Thanks Alicia ! We love your new build, it’s amazing! Thanks for trusting EISS with the solar ! Enjoy your new house when you get to finally move in.

Luke - EISS

Amazing service, saving heaps already

Have held off getting solar for years as I didn't know who to use and was aware that a lot of companies are dodgy and do not support warranties long term.

Luckily for me a friend of mine recommended Nathan and EISS. Quote and install was done with absolutely no hassle. Price represented amazing value for a large system (8kw).

After sales service is excellent - Nathan helped me set up the app and has taken care of everything else including considering when to set timers for pool/hot water to save more. We are already saving heaps.

Quality system and installer. Would give six stars if I could!

Thanks Kym, that’s amazing feedback ! So happy you are pleased with the EISS Service. Enjoy your new 10kW system.

Great guys

From the first phone call, Nathan was very helpful and informative. The boys were out to install on a public holiday and were great. We had electrical problems with the builder of our new home, EISS went out of their way to support us through the painful process with our builder. Cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you Nathan and Luke.

Thanks Gayle! Wow, talk about poor building experience, you faced it all! Good on you for getting through it all and enjoy your new 10kW system! We finally got there, in the end.

Luke - EISS

Perfect business transaction from start to finish.

From the very first contact I knew I had the right guys for my solar install. Phone conversations were full of great advice and knowledge. Guys doing the install rocked up on time, worked incredibly efficiently and produced a fantastic result. 10/10 would recommend to everyone.

Thanks Rhys ! Enjoy your new solar installation ! 10kw of perfection.

Luke - EISS

Great installation. Quick quotes and service

Excellent process from sales to job completion. Workers very helpful and informative.

Thanks Vanessa ! Appreciate the kind words. We can’t wait to see your system in full noise.

Luke - EISS

Brilliant service and value from EISS

Identifying EISS as the best quote was easy. Nathan was the only supplier who rang me and asked for photos of our meter so he could determine we had 3 phase power and put forward easily the best value solution. Installation was efficient and customer service really high and they even waited half an hour until my app was in to make sure all ok. Nathan then rang to thank me for the business and let me know to call any time.

Thanks Rob ! really aplrecIte the kind words, we are glad you were happy with the EISS service !

Professionalism

A perfect experience with EISS.

They listen to you.
The quote was easy to read, not "blah blah blah."
Easy people to talk with.
Tidy installation (Beautifully designed and installed).

The system looks amazing.
What a great Job Guys.

Thanks Luis ! Your 13kw system is the best one we have ever done ! it’s solar perfection ! Enjoy

No more bills!

Due to a poorly performing Euro system and expanding family, we decided to upgrade our Solar. EISS suggested we go with the 10kw, 13.2kw of panel system, given our bills, consumption and feed in tariffs. Great design, catches the sun from the East, North and West so great for our self consumption, best day so far has been just over 85kw. We went from $1800 bill a year with our old 5kw system, to close to $800 credit with the new system. Couldn't be happier!

Thanks Steve ! Glad you have been happy with the EISS service, thanks for the kind words ! Can never trust the adds you see on TV unfortunately, it sux you found that out the hard way !

Reliable & Professional Installer

Prompt, competitively priced with top quality workmanship. EISS were a pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process.
A very well run outfit, highly recommend to anyone considering a PV system.

Thanks Betty ! so glad to hear you are happy with the EISS service ! Thanks you !

No More Power Bill

I had an Enphase system installed through EISS. I was sceptical on the Micro inverters but they have been flawless. The system produces really well and I haven't had a power bill since the install. If you're in the market for Solar, I would highly recommend Luke, Lauren and the team. My experience has been Fantastic ! One happy customer, Thanks again.

Thanks Rod ! we are glad to hear your Enphase system is still going great ! Thanks for the kind feedback.

A Professional Outfit

Thank you EISS for going above and beyond to make our solar quote and instillation process an absolute breeze. Your solar expertise has fundamentally given us the knowledge and understanding how it all works and have seen our electrical bill halve already!
It has been a pleasure to do business with you, so friendly and light hearted yet always professional, I have already highly recommended you to a few more friends, and look forward to the next instillation at our own business. Thanks Luke and Lauren
Regards Carley

Thanks Carley we really appreciate the kind words ! your system is going really well !

Exceeded expectations

Got multiple quotes, these guys were the first people to actually listen to you and work with you in explaining everything nice and simply. Quick fast and easy quote process, also a nice quick install, very clean and tidy!

Thanks to everyone in the EISS team for all your help, its been a pleasure, great bunch of people Highly recommend to all!

Thanks Abhi ! you were great to deal with, so easy to get along with. You have a great system and your parents are going to be so happy !!
cheers

Great Solar Experience

This is the third time I have had solar installed and by far the best and easiest to organise. The whole process was easy, no fuss and great people to work with. The quote was easy to read and had all the detail I required.

Nathan was very knowledgeable and organised all aspects of the job, I was even able to pick an install date that was convenient for us.

Luke and the team arrived to do the install on the day, they were polite and extremely efficient completing the job in a few hours.

The system has been working great and our electricity account is already in credit. The system includes monitoring from EISS to ensure that it is always working to the expected capacity.

If you are looking to get a solar system installed, I would recommend giving EISS a call.

Thanks Rod, really appreciate the kind words ! Yoir system is going great. Enjoy.
Luke - EISS

Excellent customer service, Great value and perfect workmanship

Recommended by my cousin as well as reading through reviews about them, contacted Nathan for a solar quote. He listened to our requirement and designed a suitable system for us. The quote was very simple, easy to understand and reasonably priced compared to other few quotes from different providers.

Nathan answered all my queries promptly and honestly and assured all the paper works and processes will be taken care. As soon as I made my decision, installation date is booked and he kept the ball rolling.

On the installation date, Luke and team turned up on time and completed a neat and tidy installation. Again, prompt follow up by Nathan in setting up the app and explaining further steps.

I would recommend Nathan and his team to anyone wanting a professional service and a competitive price for their solar system.

Thanks again to the EISS team

Thanks so much for your kind feedback Saran ! Enjoy your new system
Luke - EISS

Very happy with service and product

Very friendly and professional service. Punctual and polite and overall exceptional experience throughout the whole purchase.

Thanks Laura and Glen! This system will excellent for you, enjoy

Great Family Run Company!

These guys were so easy to deal with, all my questions answered and made me feel confident. The Install looks excellent and they even sent me a drone photo ! 5* Service , Thanks a lot Luke and Lauren ! The system is producing over 50kw Hours per Day, Wow $$$

Thanks Steve! Appreciate the kind words! Enjoy your new 10kW

Solar Art

The team at EISS designed a system to my exact request. All Black Panels to match my monument roof and a system size to reduce my bill to as close to $0 as possible. The installation looks fantastic and I could not be happier. What a great experience. Thanks Luke and Lauren

Thanks Bill and Ben, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy your amazing solar system

Punctual and reliable from start to finish

Nathan, Luke and the team run a fantastic business. From first quote to system enquiries and after sales support these folks were super responsive and helpful. They weren't pushy at all and helped us walk through the individual requirements we had.

The team did a neat install and provided a quality product. I would have no hesitation in recommending these guys to anyone thinking about making the leap to solar.

Thanks Tom, really appreciate the kind feedback ! Enjoy your new 10kW system.

Luke