EISS Pty Ltd

EISS Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Installation Audit Participant

Latest audit: 08/06/2021

See full audit history

Design Steps
  • Cable selection based on voltage rise and drop
  • Production Estimates of the system
  • Isolator selection calculations
  • Calculated the correct voltages and current for labelling
  • String configuration voltages
Installation Steps
  • Job Safety Analysis
  • Panel Mounting
  • Inverter Mounting
  • AC/DC Cable Runs
  • Rooftop Isolator

Photos from the audit

EISS is a locally owned electrical business, specialising in solar installations and maintenance. We service all areas of the Gold Coast, Brisbane and surrounds.
At EISS we pride ourselves on offering expert knowledge, quality workmanship and premium products to ensure that all of your electrical work is of the highest standard. Our team of dedicated electricians are here to provide you with professional advice on solar solutions, the latest electrical and solar products and energy efficient ideas.
Whether you are building a new home, renovating or simply needing some advice, EISS are here to help. We provide quality workmanship you can rely on.
If you require an experienced and reliable Gold Coast Electrical Contractor, please contact us today.

In March 2021 EISS transitioned from a Partnership trading entity (established Aug 2016) to a Company trading entity.

Reviewers report paying: $4,999 - $7,450 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

EISS Pty Ltd Reviews (121)

Solar system

All good, don't know what else you want me to say?

Thanks Col for the 5 stars.

Awesome from start to finish

Awesome experience. EISS were easy to deal with, very helpful and explained everything well.
Great product and price, couldn't be happier. The EISS lads that did the install we very professional, I would not hesitate to recommend the EISS team to my family and friends.

Thanks Kane !

Appreciate the kind words, enjoy your new 13kW

Great Work and support

Excellent work and great quality delivery.
Very professional and organised team.
Also very important is that EISS gives an amazing post-installation support.
I am very happy with the quality of the system I received and even happier with the value for money.

Saul

Thanks Saul! Appreciate the amazing feedback.

Great installation

I cannot recommend the team from EISS highly enough. I could not be happier. From the very first contact where I was given friendly, informative advice on the best system for me through to installation day, which could not have gone any smoother. They arrived when they said they would and I found them to be very friendly and very professional. They left my house as clean as when they arrived. Great service. A totally hassle free and painless experience. Overall the team from EISS are top shelf

Thanks Darren! Your 7.7kW system is going to produce some serious numbers on that perfect North roof.

Great service.

Absolute great service. Very friendly and could answer all my questions. I’d recommend to anyone

Thanks Luke, Glad you have been happy with the EISS Service.

Storm repairs.

After the hail storms in QLD late last year, EISS removed the damaged system and reinstalled new panels, racking, isolators and associated gear as per the requirements. As the property is tenanted and I live overseas the process was made super easy and stress free. Communication was quick and punctual, and the overall service was great, especially with time delays on the repairs happening constantly. I would happily use and recommend EISS again.

Thanks Roland. Glad you were happy with the EISS service. Thanks again.

Lauren - EISS

Friendly, prompt and can’t recommend any higher.

I went to EISS to get advice and options for an older broken system. They presented a number of options that catered for my want and price range. Once we had decided an option they were at my property the very next week to install our new system. They are quality, cost effective and incredibly friendly to work with.

Thnaks Jordan, happy to help with your less than ideal situation. We really appreciate the kind feedback.

Happy

Was a pleasure to find a company that actualy cares about their work and their reputation.
Both Nathan, Luke, and their assistants were punctual, considerate, helpful and acted professionally at all times on the job.
System up and running now and working well.
I have no hesitation in recommending EISS and would use them again.

Thanks for the kind words Col. The solar industry is a challenging one and we love that you have had a good experience with us ! Enjoy your new system.

Very Professional

The quoting process was informative and well detailed. Any additional information I requested was provided without any problems.
The installation was very efficient and professional.

Nathan, Luke and their team completed the installation in half a day, did not leave any mess and were very polite.

Nathan organised all communication with the energy providers. Nathan has also provided follow up enquires to ensure we understand how the system works.

Thanks so much Peter, we are very happy you went with our recommendation on the 7.7kW! Enjoy your new Solar system.

Lauren - EISS

Well priced, fast turn around and install.

The boys at EISS did a great job, install took just over 4hrs to do and from accepting the quote to date of install was just over 2 weeks. Very happy with the quality of the work, the level of customer service received and the price coming in quite cheaper compared to competitive quotes I received. Will be recommending to friends and family for future installs.

Thanks Andrew ! Enjoy your new 10kW system and much appreciate the kind words.

Excellent service

All of the dealings were efficient and courteous from the quote to the installation. Team was polite, tidy and punctual and we couldn't be happier with the product.
Would recommend to family and friends

Thanks Grant ! Enjoy your new 13kW system !
It’s going to be a great system.

Lauren - EISS

10/10 from start to finish!

Wow, what an easy process! It makes such a different when you find the best first go!

From first contact Nathan was extremely knowledgeable and punctual! Out of 5 quotes, he was the only one to follow up and ask if I had any further questions. He was also flexible, as I had to change my install date at late notice.

The boys arrived for the install when organised and explained the whole process and answered any questions I had.

The inverter was installed where I requested and was very neat. Once completed, the boys cleaned the roof with a blower and tidied up the area. The system was then explained in detail, including the app!

All in all it was a fantastic experience using EISS!

Highly recommend!!!!!

Thanks Greg,

We love that feedback, so happy your have had a great experience with EISS and enjoying your new system
Lauren - EISS

Amazing experience from quotation to installation

The process of obtaining a quote and being guided and informed about different systems that were available was so simple and straight forward.

When installation came I couldn’t not fault any of the guys that came to do the job. They were polite & personable, cleaned up after themselves and then explained to me how the system worked and how to use the app that was available.

I have had a few questions since the panels were installed and each time their service has been 100%.

The customer experience from purchasing a system from EISS has been absolutely faultless. I highly recommend anyone looking into solar, to speak to the guys.

Thanks Amy! We really appreciate the kind words and are very happy you enjoyed the EISS Experience!

Amazing Experience!

This is the second system we have installed through EISS and we are again extremely happy with the Installation and whole process. EISS are a great Family run company, if you want an honest opinion and a quality install with great products, you should look no further. Thanks EISS

Thanks Yenda ! Enjoy your new 10kW system! Thanks for the kind words and again coming to EISS for your solar installation !

Too easy. Highly Recommend

Nathan was in contact super quick & was excellent to talk to & deal with. Quotation was easily the best value.

Install went well, I'm a bit out of the way in the Lockyer Valley which was no dramas. Good blokes, walked me through the invertor once done & then the next steps to the process.

Everythings been organised for me, so couldn't ask for anything more from the guys. Would highly recommend to anyone who asks.

Thanks Matt, really appreciate the kind words ! Your 10kW system is going to do wonders for you ! Perfect North ! Enjoy.

Excellent all round

I am very impressed with the whole process from initial quote to install and after sales care. Very pleased with the quality and can see how much we are generating with the app.

Thanks Ben ! Glad you are happy with the EISS Process ! Enjoy your new 10kW system.

Luke - EISS

All round top service and products and fair price.

Top class service from start to finish.
Nathan and his team have been a pleasure to deal with from the first initial contact it was easy to see I was dealing with a company that is professional and competent and really know there products.

Easy process and very professional installation and clear and helpful information on how the system works and how to use the app.
I definitely recommend EISS solar company, they are tops!!!

Thank you so much ! Enjoy your new 13kw ! what a system!

Fantastic Solar Team!

From my initial contact for a quote to the EISS team to the final day of install, they have been an absolute pleasure to work with. They are an industry leader as far as quality and workmanship, but also posses exceptional communication and customer relations. Their knowledge is second to none and the materials they use are state of the art. We will only ever use EISS in the future. Thanks so much for the seamless works from start to finish. Cant rate them highly enough!!

Thanks Alicia ! We love your new build, it’s amazing! Thanks for trusting EISS with the solar ! Enjoy your new house when you get to finally move in.

Luke - EISS

Amazing service, saving heaps already

Have held off getting solar for years as I didn't know who to use and was aware that a lot of companies are dodgy and do not support warranties long term.

Luckily for me a friend of mine recommended Nathan and EISS. Quote and install was done with absolutely no hassle. Price represented amazing value for a large system (8kw).

After sales service is excellent - Nathan helped me set up the app and has taken care of everything else including considering when to set timers for pool/hot water to save more. We are already saving heaps.

Quality system and installer. Would give six stars if I could!

Thanks Kym, that’s amazing feedback ! So happy you are pleased with the EISS Service. Enjoy your new 10kW system.

Great guys

From the first phone call, Nathan was very helpful and informative. The boys were out to install on a public holiday and were great. We had electrical problems with the builder of our new home, EISS went out of their way to support us through the painful process with our builder. Cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you Nathan and Luke.

Thanks Gayle! Wow, talk about poor building experience, you faced it all! Good on you for getting through it all and enjoy your new 10kW system! We finally got there, in the end.

Luke - EISS

Perfect business transaction from start to finish.

From the very first contact I knew I had the right guys for my solar install. Phone conversations were full of great advice and knowledge. Guys doing the install rocked up on time, worked incredibly efficiently and produced a fantastic result. 10/10 would recommend to everyone.

Thanks Rhys ! Enjoy your new solar installation ! 10kw of perfection.

Luke - EISS

Great installation. Quick quotes and service

Excellent process from sales to job completion. Workers very helpful and informative.

Thanks Vanessa ! Appreciate the kind words. We can’t wait to see your system in full noise.

Luke - EISS

Brilliant service and value from EISS

Identifying EISS as the best quote was easy. Nathan was the only supplier who rang me and asked for photos of our meter so he could determine we had 3 phase power and put forward easily the best value solution. Installation was efficient and customer service really high and they even waited half an hour until my app was in to make sure all ok. Nathan then rang to thank me for the business and let me know to call any time.

Thanks Rob ! really aplrecIte the kind words, we are glad you were happy with the EISS service !

luke - EISS

Professionalism

A perfect experience with EISS.

They listen to you.
The quote was easy to read, not "blah blah blah."
Easy people to talk with.
Tidy installation (Beautifully designed and installed).

The system looks amazing.
What a great Job Guys.

Thanks Luis ! Your 13kw system is the best one we have ever done ! it’s solar perfection ! Enjoy

No more bills!

Due to a poorly performing Euro system and expanding family, we decided to upgrade our Solar. EISS suggested we go with the 10kw, 13.2kw of panel system, given our bills, consumption and feed in tariffs. Great design, catches the sun from the East, North and West so great for our self consumption, best day so far has been just over 85kw. We went from $1800 bill a year with our old 5kw system, to close to $800 credit with the new system. Couldn't be happier!

Thanks Steve ! Glad you have been happy with the EISS service, thanks for the kind words ! Can never trust the adds you see on TV unfortunately, it sux you found that out the hard way !

luke - EISS

Reliable & Professional Installer

Prompt, competitively priced with top quality workmanship. EISS were a pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process.
A very well run outfit, highly recommend to anyone considering a PV system.

Thanks Betty ! so glad to hear you are happy with the EISS service ! Thanks you !

No More Power Bill

I had an Enphase system installed through EISS. I was sceptical on the Micro inverters but they have been flawless. The system produces really well and I haven't had a power bill since the install. If you're in the market for Solar, I would highly recommend Luke, Lauren and the team. My experience has been Fantastic ! One happy customer, Thanks again.

Thanks Rod ! we are glad to hear your Enphase system is still going great ! Thanks for the kind feedback.

A Professional Outfit

Thank you EISS for going above and beyond to make our solar quote and instillation process an absolute breeze. Your solar expertise has fundamentally given us the knowledge and understanding how it all works and have seen our electrical bill halve already!
It has been a pleasure to do business with you, so friendly and light hearted yet always professional, I have already highly recommended you to a few more friends, and look forward to the next instillation at our own business. Thanks Luke and Lauren
Regards Carley

Thanks Carley we really appreciate the kind words ! your system is going really well !

Exceeded expectations

Got multiple quotes, these guys were the first people to actually listen to you and work with you in explaining everything nice and simply. Quick fast and easy quote process, also a nice quick install, very clean and tidy!

Thanks to everyone in the EISS team for all your help, its been a pleasure, great bunch of people Highly recommend to all!

Thanks Abhi ! you were great to deal with, so easy to get along with. You have a great system and your parents are going to be so happy !!
cheers

Great Solar Experience

This is the third time I have had solar installed and by far the best and easiest to organise. The whole process was easy, no fuss and great people to work with. The quote was easy to read and had all the detail I required.

Nathan was very knowledgeable and organised all aspects of the job, I was even able to pick an install date that was convenient for us.

Luke and the team arrived to do the install on the day, they were polite and extremely efficient completing the job in a few hours.

The system has been working great and our electricity account is already in credit. The system includes monitoring from EISS to ensure that it is always working to the expected capacity.

If you are looking to get a solar system installed, I would recommend giving EISS a call.

Thanks Rod, really appreciate the kind words ! Yoir system is going great. Enjoy.
Luke - EISS

Excellent customer service, Great value and perfect workmanship

Recommended by my cousin as well as reading through reviews about them, contacted Nathan for a solar quote. He listened to our requirement and designed a suitable system for us. The quote was very simple, easy to understand and reasonably priced compared to other few quotes from different providers.

Nathan answered all my queries promptly and honestly and assured all the paper works and processes will be taken care. As soon as I made my decision, installation date is booked and he kept the ball rolling.

On the installation date, Luke and team turned up on time and completed a neat and tidy installation. Again, prompt follow up by Nathan in setting up the app and explaining further steps.

I would recommend Nathan and his team to anyone wanting a professional service and a competitive price for their solar system.

Thanks again to the EISS team

Thanks so much for your kind feedback Saran ! Enjoy your new system
Luke - EISS

Very happy with service and product

Very friendly and professional service. Punctual and polite and overall exceptional experience throughout the whole purchase.

Thanks Laura and Glen! This system will excellent for you, enjoy

Great Family Run Company!

These guys were so easy to deal with, all my questions answered and made me feel confident. The Install looks excellent and they even sent me a drone photo ! 5* Service , Thanks a lot Luke and Lauren ! The system is producing over 50kw Hours per Day, Wow $$$

Thanks Steve! Appreciate the kind words! Enjoy your new 10kW

Solar Art

The team at EISS designed a system to my exact request. All Black Panels to match my monument roof and a system size to reduce my bill to as close to $0 as possible. The installation looks fantastic and I could not be happier. What a great experience. Thanks Luke and Lauren

Thanks Bill and Ben, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy your amazing solar system

Punctual and reliable from start to finish

Nathan, Luke and the team run a fantastic business. From first quote to system enquiries and after sales support these folks were super responsive and helpful. They weren't pushy at all and helped us walk through the individual requirements we had.

The team did a neat install and provided a quality product. I would have no hesitation in recommending these guys to anyone thinking about making the leap to solar.

Thanks Tom, really appreciate the kind feedback ! Enjoy your new 10kW system.

Luke

Extremely professional. Outstanding Service.

It took us considerable time to research and eventually isolate, not only the minefield of products available on the market, but also the numerous solar specialists around. But eventually it wasn’t a difficult decision to choose EISS as our preferred installer. On any number of relevant criteria, they came up the most preferred supplier/installer. From the very beginning a trust was established based upon technical advice from Nathan, price and relevant information based on expertise and dependability in the Gold Coast area. The installation team arrived as promised and completed the job with minimum intrusion and to the highest standards of workmanship with guarantee of relevant, after sales support.

Thanks Krys ! I would have to say, this 13.3kW system would have to be one of our favourite installs to date and is going to produce some serious power figures ! Thanks for trusting EISS and enjoy the savings.

Great Installer

Would highly recommend EISS for any solar installation. They were very helpful and honest when discussing options, pricing and providing advice. The install was spot on the planned time, very fast and professional with no hassles whatsoever. They organised everything for the grid install and provided advice on how to get the best deal from the retailers.

Thanks Royce, much appreciate the kind feedback. Your fully optimised system is going to be great for you.

Happy client

Really happy with the service provided by Nathan and the team at EISS. Received a call from Nathan within 15 minutes of my request for quote. Installation was done without a drama. My house was left clean and tidy and the after sales service was excellent. Highly recommend EISS.

Thanks Mick, really appreciate the kind words! Although I’m disappointed with the 4 star for value though. Thanks again.

Extremely professional. Exceptional workmanship

Thanks to Nathan, Luke and the guys.

Contacted Nathan for a quote to replace the poor performing system that was already on our house when we bought it. Nathan did his due dilligence and made sure the system needed replacing, didn't just try and sell us a new one. Quote was right on the money and install date booked. Nathan organised all necessary paperwork and setup my new account.

Luke and the team turned up on time and did an awesome job. Neat, tidy, efficient and worked really well as a team. Did not stop until the job was done. Luke turned the system on and I was more than impressed at the figures on the display, the new system produces more power in one day than the old system made in four.

Big thanks to the whole EISS team, this is what customer service and professional workmanship looks like

I would not hestitate in recommending EISS to anyone thinking about solar.

Thanks Matt, really appreciate the kind feedback. Your system is a great producer ! the new age solar size, 10kW great stuff.

Outstanding service and results

Nathan replied to my numerous text messages and all my questions - quickly and honestly. Once I booked communication was maintained even after install to go through various things such as the solar app and to check in.
Highly recommend and have already passed on details to two friends!

Thanks Vanesssa! so glad we could help you guys ! your system is going really well ! stoked that you went with the 10kW.

Great job all round

From quoting to installation. Very profesional dealing with Nathan and Luke.

Thanks Dan ! let us know when your ready to pull the trigger on that next system.

Excellent, start to finish

From the moment of first contact we received excellent advice and information Nathan answered all our questions and bang on the money pricing.
Great installation, nice polite and well presented guys who did an awesome job. Clean and tidy, thanks Luke and the boys.

Very very happy to recommend EISS. Thank you so much for a great job.
Tim & Renee

Thanks Tim and Renee ! The 10kW is going to be a great system for you! Enjoy the savings.

Amazing Service and Product !

From the get go Nathan from EISS was great to deal with, him and his team have delivered an amazing product !

The install team could not have been more professional and so easy to deal with.

Thanks for an amazing experience and product, we could not be any happier and would recommend EISS to EVERYONE that is looking at getting solar.

Thanks Logan! I have to say, your job is the best looking 10kW we have ever done! Absolutely immaculate house, Enjoy.

Amazing job

From first contact, nothing but professional.
From the consultation to the installation.
Would highly recommend.

Thanks Luke ! we loved travelling to NanaGlen for your new 10kw ! what a place to live.

Highly recommend!

Excellent customer service! Explained everything in detail. Great install and amazing after card service! Follow up messages and calls & assistance with App. All members of the company were helpful and friendly!

Thanks Emma ! stoked your happy with your new 7.9kW system ! enjoy.

Very happy

EISS were very easy to work with, fast and installed a with the great system. Already impressed with system! Will recommend in the future

Thanks Terry ! hopefully the next hail storm misses Springfield Lakes ! all the best with your new 10kW

Quality Solar at Affordable Price

After numerous salesman door knocking and Quotes, I reached out to EISS after reading a lot of positive reviews. The service was fantastic from the initial enquiry. Luke designed a system for my property and the installation was done flawless. The system is producing over 70kW Hours a day, well and truly covering my usage. I'm extremely happy with the Service. Thanks EISS, all the best !

Thanks Ed and Richard ! we are stoked your happy with the EISS service!

Fantastic installation!

Great installer, very professional and the finish is excellent. Follow up has been excellent, including making sure we get best deal with our power provider. Would definitely recommend.

Installers were on time and work completed as promised.

Thanks Cam! your 10kW is going to produce excellent power ! No power bills coming your way.

Customer Service, Honesty and Quality Components

If you are looking for a quality solar system at a good price with fantastic customer service, honest opinions, quick and clean installation, don’t look past EISS.

Nathan is knowledgeable and he guided me all the way to design the best system for my home based on my requirements. Quotes were simple to understand. Very quick response to any of my queries along with honest answers made it easy for me to make my decision.

Installation itself was a quick process. Luke and his team were there at the said time and completed the installation with very minimal disruption. Clean and tidy work.

Overall I am very happy with the entire process and would highly recommend EISS to anyone looking for a quality solar system installed at their place.

Thanks Sathesh ! Thank you for the kind feedback, very much appreciated.

Fantastic Value and Great Service

Fantastic Value and Great Service. Very good advice from Nathan has resulted in a well designed solar panel installation at my place. Luke and his team on the day carried out a very neat and tidy installation using quality panels and inverter.
More than happy with the price.

Thanks Graham ! We know
your new system will perform much better than the previous. it’s sad that it takes two attempts.