EISS Pty Ltd

EISS Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Installation Audit Participant

Latest audit: 07/09/2021

See full audit history

Design Steps
  • Cable selection based on voltage rise and drop
  • Production Estimates of the system
  • Isolator selection calculations
  • Calculated the correct voltages and current for labelling
  • String configuration voltages
Installation Steps
  • Job Safety Analysis
  • Panel Mounting
  • Inverter Mounting
  • AC/DC Cable Runs
  • Rooftop Isolator

Photos from the audit

EISS is a locally owned electrical business, specialising in solar installations and maintenance. We service all areas of the Gold Coast, Brisbane and surrounds.
At EISS we pride ourselves on offering expert knowledge, quality workmanship and premium products to ensure that all of your electrical work is of the highest standard. Our team of dedicated electricians are here to provide you with professional advice on solar solutions, the latest electrical and solar products and energy efficient ideas.
Whether you are building a new home, renovating or simply needing some advice, EISS are here to help. We provide quality workmanship you can rely on.
If you require an experienced and reliable Gold Coast Electrical Contractor, please contact us today.

In March 2021 EISS transitioned from a Partnership trading entity (established Aug 2016) to a Company trading entity.

Reviewers report paying: $4,999 - $6,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

EISS Pty Ltd Reviews (154)

Great Installer - Excellent System

A great team to deal with. I was very close to signing with another company, and after a final check of Solar Quotes decided to give EISS a ring. A lengthy and fruitful discussion lead to a detailed quote, and a promise of only a short waiting time (I timed it just right there). It was a done deal.

The team turned up as promised, and even managed to fit all 40 panels on the north facing roof, so no need for the 6 optimizer/panels on the west facing roof (saved me a few hundred and getting better power generation to boot - a win-win). Despite a bit of rain around, they had it all installed and up and running by lunchtime.

A few minutes later I was contacted and talked through the Fronius app and looking at the charts and data. Good to see even with so much cloud around I was generating between 7 and 15 kW.

They organised the connection, so now I’ll just have to wait on the supplier to get there act together, and then I’ll be building up a credit - well until the pool heat pump and ducted aircon are installed.
I’m very happy with my system, and highly recommend EISS.

Thanks Des,

That’s great that you have been happy with everything. Your Qcell / Fronius system is going to be an absolute cracker !

Enjoy the savings

Best installer ever

The quotation process was very easy and efficient. The information provided was easy to understand and given in layman’s terms The installers were polite efficient and left the site spotless Nathan rang after the install and worked me through the app making sure I understood the figures produced
So glad I went with EISS

Thanks Ross !

We hope you enjoy your new solar installation! It’s producing some great power ! Thanks for the kind words.

Happy customer

Really happy with the service provided by EISS. These guys made the whole process simple and hassle free. EISS organised everything for me and have continued to monitor my system and provide follow up advise. Their determination to complete the job on schedule during very testing weather conditions is a testament to their professionalism. I would be happy to recommend EISS to anyone looking for a professional installer offering very competitive pricing as well. Everything has worked out exactly as explained and the system looks great too.

Thanks Michael !

The system is going excellent ! Thanks for the kind words

EISS -

Efficient and Easy!

EISS were so efficient and easy to deal getting our solar sorted!! They were polite and respectful. So happy with our system.

Thanks so much Louise !

Your new build is amazing, Enjoy your new 13kW system!

Excellent service.

Absolutely 100 percent happy with EISS. From the no nonsense sales rep through to the install.

They arrived right on time and quickly and efficiently set the system up.

The customer service was excellent.

Thanks Wayne,

Appreciate the kind words. Enjoy your new 7kW System. going to be a cracker on the perfect North roof !

Cheers

Prompt friendly service

By far, the quickest quote I have had. I received my quote on the day I made my inquiry. They then followed up and discussed all my questions and options in detail.

The installation was all in one day. No fuss, punctual & tidy. At the end of the day, I was contacted and set up so that we could monitor our consumption and see what we were producing.

Customer service overall was great. Made the process easy and stress free.

Thanks Tina,

Really appreciate the kind words. Enjoymyour new 10kW system

Would recommend

The guys made the process of purchasing and installing my solar system easy from start to finish.

They very quickly gave me several detailed and competitive quotes with options on different sized systems and had it installed in under 2 weeks from go ahead.

Would recommend.

Thanks Tom!

Enjoy your new 10kW system mate, going to be a cracker.

A Great Job Done

I received verbal quotes and 2 detailed written quotes.p The written quotes were of a high standard. The other written quote was competitive but slightly more expensive.
Checking the quality of the panels, inverter and feedback reviews from customers I chose EISS.
Within a week the system was fully installed. The installation was excellent. The team arrived at 6am, departed about 2pm. Very punctual as quoted. They also cleaned the site.
All paperwork involving the purchase is thorough, as has been the follow-up.
Like with most things time will tell (10 years from now) but I have no reason to expect anything otherthan service of the highest order. To date it has been exemplary.
The bottom line is that I did not have to do a thing other than select the provider. After that, EISS has handled everything.
I highly recommend EISS.

Thanks Greg!

Very much appreciate the kind words! Enjoy your new system.

EISS.

Easy from start to finish

I contacted EISS with a request to quote on a new 19.5kW solar system for my home. Right from the start the team made it easy - I was quoted and booked within 24hrs of first contact. The install crew arrived right on time, and was professional and hard working all through the install. I also had EISS change out my whole switchboard, and this was carried out with the minimum of fuss. The team walked me through the web and phone app for the inverter, cleaned up after themselves and left me with a smile on my face.

Thanks team, excellent result and I'll be recommending you to others

Thanks Mark !

your 19kW system is going to be a great producer. A tricky install with all the shade optimisation and switchboard upgrade but it’s come up great and performing very well!

Enjoy and thanks for the kind words.

Five star communication

EISS were easy. Easy to contact, easy to talk to and easy to deal with. Their communication was awesome. I'm building a new home and the hardest part has been dealing with tradies who don't return phone calls. Not EISS. The completed job looks slick, nobody ever thinks their solar panels are actually going to look good but these do. Well done EISS, I'll be using you again for my next build.

Thanks for the kind words Christine !
We know the new build process can be daunting so we try and make our part as seamless as possible. Enjoy your new solar ??

Great Customer Service & Best Quote

My sale representative is very responsive and can give me reassurance for all my queries.

Quote was reasonable from the start and there was prompt following up of the Installation.

Smooth process from beginning to end! Thank you!

Thanks Julieann !

Enjoy your new 10kW solar system and cross your fingers that you don’t get another round of Hail

Thanks again

EISS

Knowledgeable and Easy to do business with

EISS once I contacted them provided a quick and easy to understand quotation as well as an image showing the proposed layout. The installation went well, and EISS were flexible when I had some delays due to renovations. Full support was provided in getting the system up and running and the site was left clean and tidy. I would fully recommend dealing with this company. Thanks Rod.

Thanks Rod,

Great choice upgrading to the Vertex S panels ! Enjoy your new 10kW system

Simple, Easy, Great Blokes

From when I first rung Nathan he was easy to deal with, very knowledgeable and got straight on to the job!! Nathan and his team did an awesome job from start to finish and we would high recommend them!!

Thanks Kane,

Enjoy your new 10kW system. Should definitely keep those summer AC bills down.

EISS

Excellent experience, again !

This is our Third system EISS have installed for us, the first Two were at our business so when we decided to do solar on our new build, it was an easy decision.

This time we went for a 13kW system with a Fronius 10kW and Trina Vertex S panels.

The system looks great on our dark roof and again we have been so happy with the whole process. If only all trades were this easy!

Thanks Lauren and Luke, we appreciate your professionalism and just the whole process which you make so easy for us, Much appreciated

D&C

Thanks for the kind words Celina and Darren !

Congrats on the new house build, it’s amazing !
hopefully the 13kW keeps your bills down enough for you. Thanks for using us again.

EISS

Made the solar install experience easy

I went into the whole solar process with next to no prior knowledge and a bunch of questions away from the experience with EISS feeling like an expert. They took the time to explain things through for me, were more than happy to answer my questions (sometimes more than once) and left me feeling very confident that I had picked the right company to do the job, which was reinforced once the job was complete.

From start to finish the entire process of working with the team was fantastic. The team that came to install the gear were friendly, professional and efficient, they kept me in the loop each step of the way and installed my system in record time (which included having to remove an old small system that was installed by the previous owners). Leaving me with a brand new 10.9kW system, which looks and performs great.

I can't recommend EISS enough, they took an experience that I found overwhelming and turned it into a walk in the park. Thanks again guys!

Thanks Dave !
Your new 10kW system is performing excellent ! Enjoy the savings.

Amazing experience!

The team from EISS have been nothing less than outstanding! Building our new home in Tallebudgera has been pretty a pretty overwhelming task for us being first time builders! We are so thankful that we had the team at EISS to take all the stress out of our solar installation. From quoting to the final install, the team have been so helpful, answering all my questions, so efficient and the final solar 20kw system is amazing! I can not recommend the guys from EISS enough! Thanks guys, brilliant experience!

Thanks Kylie,

Your new home is amazing and we are so happy that you have had a great experience with us. Enjoy your new solar and the new home experience.

EISS

Fantastic with amazing work ethics

Sales and quoting process was so easy.
The team made the process so accommodating.
Punctual, professional and delivered exactly what was promised.
I would totally recommend them to my friends and family.

Thanks Tash, we love that you came to us with exactly what you wanted and it couldn’t of been a better system choice ! I’d hire you into our sales team anyday !

Fronius / QCELL - Perfection.

Enjoy

Solar Perfection

I recently had my Second Solar system installed by EISS on the same property. I have a large power consuming house with Multiple ducted AC systems, Pool heating etc, so I rang EISS for options. Rather than talk me into multiple Teslas like I wanted, they talked me out of it with a much more viable plan. If you want to hear the truth and the non Salesman approach give these guys a call. A pleasure to deal with and great guys. They even drink your beers with you :)

Thanks Glenn! The 40kW should keep you at $0 power bills, it’s a stonker of a set up! The boys appreciated the stoneys in the fridge also haha

Enjoy - Luke

Highly recommend

I couldn't be happier, from my first phone call to the installation. Nathan took the time to talk me through everything, explaining clearly my options. Luke and the team arrived on time and were friendly and professional. It was great to see the aerial views of the installation. I would have no hesitation in recommending EISS to family and friends.

Thanks Deanne ! Thank you for the positive feedback and enjoy your new 7.7kW system.

Honest and genuine

I researched the hell outa solar b4 I purchased. Got heaps of in home quotes from all around Brisbane. I chose E.I.S.S. from a shortlist of 6 because of Nathan's patience with all my questions and honest responses. The price easily beat others as well. I don't buy just on price tho it helps. The system is great. The installation was quick and friendly. The after sales service has been 1st class so far. Would have no hesitation in recommending E.I.S.S to anyone. Thanks team.

Thanks Robert ! You are our first customer to go with the new Trina Vertex 390W panels and we are loving the performance we are seeing ! Enjoy that 10kW system and not ever having a power bill again.

Professional in every way

From start to finish dealing with EISS was a breeze. Easy and quick communication. Step by step breakdown allowed us to easily understand the system and process. Nathan is amazing. The team that came to install were all lovely, respectful and professional and got the job done in a timely manner. Follow up with Nathan is excellent. So very happy to have used EISS.

Thanks Linda ! We really appreciate the kind words. you have undersold yourself though, you have a 10kw system and it’s going to smash the power out of the park.

Luke - EISS

Great team, easy to work with

The quoting happened on the same day, installers were easy going and punctual and it looks like a good job done. Customer support is great.

Thanks Anthony! Enjoy your new 10kw system, fairly safe to say, you will never have a power bill again

Great job

Nathen was great to deal with. He had an awesome team. Very professional. Had a 10kw system installed. Next bill that come in was halved.

Thanks Zoran ! Enjoy your 10kw system, it’s producing great power.

Excellent ! So easy for a Pensioner, Very accomodating

I was very pleased with the Installers and the whole process. They made it very easy for someone with no internet and not so tech savvy. Thanks for EISS for accomodating my requests and fitting me in so quickly.

We are glad to be able to help you out Errol ! We loved the hand delivered quotes Enjoy your new 7.7kw system

Luke - EISS

EISS supply and instal review

Nathan and his entire team were very helpful throughout the entire process. Superior product knowledge along with competitive pricing and a trouble free installation. Everything was taken care of and we are very happy with the results so far. Looking forward to enjoying the savings our new solar installation will provide us.

Thanks Gary ! We hope you enjoy your new 9kW system! Tricky install so we hope you love the savings!

luke - EISS

Solar made easy!

The response from Nathan right from our initial email enquiry was almost immediate and the reply was very informative, helpful and friendly with no sales pressure. The information provided was individualised and included photos of what the installation would look like on our roof.

On installation day Luke and the team arrived right on time, they were friendly and kept us informed as to when the power would be switched off and for how long. They very efficiently got on with the job allowing us to continue our workday morning routine. We were amazed at how efficiently the installation was completed and everything was left neat and tidy when they left. We were also very pleasantly surprised with how good the aesthetic result is from the street with the black-framed panels.

Nathan gave us a courtesy call the same afternoon to check that we were happy with everything, to talk us through the monitoring app set up (which is wonderfully easy) and to explain the next steps with our energy provider.

After putting off installing solar for many years in part because it all just seemed like to much hassle, when friends recommended Nathan at EISS
and explained how positive their experience was we decided to send Nathan an email - so glad we did. Seriously it couldn't have been easier and we'd happily recommend Nathan and the EISS team with no hesitation.

Thanks Damon, we love hearing your positive feedback on your experience with EISS!
Enjoy your new system.

Too easy!!

We had a great experience with Nathan and Luke to get our solar installed. I called Nathan on Thursday afternoon to enquire about solar and by the following Friday morning Luke and crew had done the install and we were making more power than we could use. Can't believe how quick, easy and painless the whole process was.

I would recommend EISS for a range of factors. Firstly, Nathan was very patient to educate me on my range of questions and gaps in my knowledge about solar... especially when it came to the advantage of a larger system. His after-install support and monitoring setup was also great.

Secondly, I was pleasantly surprised by the price of the 10kw system we got - and with good quality gear in Fronius and Trina. The 10kw system cost what I was expecting to pay for a 6.6kw system.

Finally, Luke and the crew were a pleasure to deal with on the install. They were really nice guys and nothing was a hassle. Luke even cleaned some hard-to-reach birdcrap off the front of our newly built house which had been driving us mad :D

Can't recommend EISS highly enough and great to support a small business. Thank you team.

Thanks so much for the amazing review Sam. Your 10kW system is already producing great numbers, over 50kW hours this time of year is excellent considering it’s export limited to 5kW !

Enjoy the saving mate

Very fast and professional

From the moment I called EISS for a quote they were professional and friendly and answered all my questions.

When they arrived for the installation they arrived on time and ready to go and walked me through each step of the install as they completed it.

Once EISS had finished the installation I didn’t have to make a phone call or anything they looked after the grid connection for me.

Thanks Brenden,

Enjoy your new 10kW system. We love the positive feedback.

Tidy job

EISS made it an easy process as I dealt with electricians that actually do the job instead of salesman. They were competitive on price and knowledgeable about their products. That black channels that they use to mount the panels gives it all a tidy finish. Thanks for the great job guys!

Thanks Sam ! your 19kW system is crazy !! Huge production numbers. Enjoy the savings and thanks for the kind words.

Luke - EISS

Great install, great gear.

Great install, great gear and great customer service. Cheapest price around for such good gear. Cheers went smoothly. Thanks again.

Thanks Jake, you have to be happy with your 10kW upgrade. Going to be much better than the previous! Thanks for the kind words!

5 stars all the way!

Professional, on time, great app to monitor usage and talked us through the whole process. Excited to start saving money. No hesitations in recommending EISS Pty Ltd!

Thanks Melissa and Rich! your 10kW system looks so good on the white roof ! Enjoy the savings

Knowledgeable and Professional

Quoting went very well. Nathan at EISS used our current billing details to guide him on a quote best suited for our household.

Installation was on time and professionally done. Once complete Nathan called to run us through the Fronius app, the connection process through Energex and provided guidance on selecting the best electricity plan.

Overall, very satisfied with the end product and would highly recommend.

Thanks Chris,

We are glad you have enjoyed the EISS experience. Enjoy your new 10kW system

Highly recommend!

After much research we were drawn to this company for their positive reviews and 5 star rating. And..they haven’t disappointed! Right from the start Nathan was quick to respond and answer all our questions. Nothing was too hard and we felt confident to go ahead. Luke and his team were on time, professional and did a quality job with the install- as you can see by the photos- it looks amazing. The difference between this company and others we researched is they are actually care and are passionate about giving you the best system to suit your needs and budget. I have no doubt if we have any issues in the future they wouldn’t hesitate to support us. If you are thinking of putting in solar STOP your search now and lock EISS in!

Thanks so much Damon & Premeena. Your 13kw system is crazzzzzy !! Enjoy the savings & thank you for the kind words.

Solar system

All good, don't know what else you want me to say?

Thanks Col for the 5 stars.

Awesome from start to finish

Awesome experience. EISS were easy to deal with, very helpful and explained everything well.
Great product and price, couldn't be happier. The EISS lads that did the install we very professional, I would not hesitate to recommend the EISS team to my family and friends.

Thanks Kane !

Appreciate the kind words, enjoy your new 13kW

Great Work and support

Excellent work and great quality delivery.
Very professional and organised team.
Also very important is that EISS gives an amazing post-installation support.
I am very happy with the quality of the system I received and even happier with the value for money.

Saul

Thanks Saul! Appreciate the amazing feedback.

Great installation

I cannot recommend the team from EISS highly enough. I could not be happier. From the very first contact where I was given friendly, informative advice on the best system for me through to installation day, which could not have gone any smoother. They arrived when they said they would and I found them to be very friendly and very professional. They left my house as clean as when they arrived. Great service. A totally hassle free and painless experience. Overall the team from EISS are top shelf

Thanks Darren! Your 7.7kW system is going to produce some serious numbers on that perfect North roof.

Great service.

Absolute great service. Very friendly and could answer all my questions. I’d recommend to anyone

Thanks Luke, Glad you have been happy with the EISS Service.

Storm repairs.

After the hail storms in QLD late last year, EISS removed the damaged system and reinstalled new panels, racking, isolators and associated gear as per the requirements. As the property is tenanted and I live overseas the process was made super easy and stress free. Communication was quick and punctual, and the overall service was great, especially with time delays on the repairs happening constantly. I would happily use and recommend EISS again.

Thanks Roland. Glad you were happy with the EISS service. Thanks again.

Lauren - EISS

Friendly, prompt and can’t recommend any higher.

I went to EISS to get advice and options for an older broken system. They presented a number of options that catered for my want and price range. Once we had decided an option they were at my property the very next week to install our new system. They are quality, cost effective and incredibly friendly to work with.

Thnaks Jordan, happy to help with your less than ideal situation. We really appreciate the kind feedback.

Happy

Was a pleasure to find a company that actualy cares about their work and their reputation.
Both Nathan, Luke, and their assistants were punctual, considerate, helpful and acted professionally at all times on the job.
System up and running now and working well.
I have no hesitation in recommending EISS and would use them again.

Thanks for the kind words Col. The solar industry is a challenging one and we love that you have had a good experience with us ! Enjoy your new system.

Very Professional

The quoting process was informative and well detailed. Any additional information I requested was provided without any problems.
The installation was very efficient and professional.

Nathan, Luke and their team completed the installation in half a day, did not leave any mess and were very polite.

Nathan organised all communication with the energy providers. Nathan has also provided follow up enquires to ensure we understand how the system works.

Thanks so much Peter, we are very happy you went with our recommendation on the 7.7kW! Enjoy your new Solar system.

Lauren - EISS

Well priced, fast turn around and install.

The boys at EISS did a great job, install took just over 4hrs to do and from accepting the quote to date of install was just over 2 weeks. Very happy with the quality of the work, the level of customer service received and the price coming in quite cheaper compared to competitive quotes I received. Will be recommending to friends and family for future installs.

Thanks Andrew ! Enjoy your new 10kW system and much appreciate the kind words.

Excellent service

All of the dealings were efficient and courteous from the quote to the installation. Team was polite, tidy and punctual and we couldn't be happier with the product.
Would recommend to family and friends

Thanks Grant ! Enjoy your new 13kW system !
It’s going to be a great system.

Lauren - EISS

10/10 from start to finish!

Wow, what an easy process! It makes such a different when you find the best first go!

From first contact Nathan was extremely knowledgeable and punctual! Out of 5 quotes, he was the only one to follow up and ask if I had any further questions. He was also flexible, as I had to change my install date at late notice.

The boys arrived for the install when organised and explained the whole process and answered any questions I had.

The inverter was installed where I requested and was very neat. Once completed, the boys cleaned the roof with a blower and tidied up the area. The system was then explained in detail, including the app!

All in all it was a fantastic experience using EISS!

Highly recommend!!!!!

Thanks Greg,

We love that feedback, so happy your have had a great experience with EISS and enjoying your new system
Lauren - EISS

Amazing experience from quotation to installation

The process of obtaining a quote and being guided and informed about different systems that were available was so simple and straight forward.

When installation came I couldn’t not fault any of the guys that came to do the job. They were polite & personable, cleaned up after themselves and then explained to me how the system worked and how to use the app that was available.

I have had a few questions since the panels were installed and each time their service has been 100%.

The customer experience from purchasing a system from EISS has been absolutely faultless. I highly recommend anyone looking into solar, to speak to the guys.

Thanks Amy! We really appreciate the kind words and are very happy you enjoyed the EISS Experience!

Amazing Experience!

This is the second system we have installed through EISS and we are again extremely happy with the Installation and whole process. EISS are a great Family run company, if you want an honest opinion and a quality install with great products, you should look no further. Thanks EISS

Thanks Yenda ! Enjoy your new 10kW system! Thanks for the kind words and again coming to EISS for your solar installation !

Too easy. Highly Recommend

Nathan was in contact super quick & was excellent to talk to & deal with. Quotation was easily the best value.

Install went well, I'm a bit out of the way in the Lockyer Valley which was no dramas. Good blokes, walked me through the invertor once done & then the next steps to the process.

Everythings been organised for me, so couldn't ask for anything more from the guys. Would highly recommend to anyone who asks.

Thanks Matt, really appreciate the kind words ! Your 10kW system is going to do wonders for you ! Perfect North ! Enjoy.

Excellent all round

I am very impressed with the whole process from initial quote to install and after sales care. Very pleased with the quality and can see how much we are generating with the app.

Thanks Ben ! Glad you are happy with the EISS Process ! Enjoy your new 10kW system.

Luke - EISS

All round top service and products and fair price.

Top class service from start to finish.
Nathan and his team have been a pleasure to deal with from the first initial contact it was easy to see I was dealing with a company that is professional and competent and really know there products.

Easy process and very professional installation and clear and helpful information on how the system works and how to use the app.
I definitely recommend EISS solar company, they are tops!!!

Thank you so much ! Enjoy your new 13kw ! what a system!