EISS

EISS Reviews

5.0

Based on 88 ratings  - Aus Ranking

EISS is a locally owned electrical business, specialising in solar installations and maintenance. We service all areas of the Gold Coast, Brisbane and surrounds.
At EISS we pride ourselves on offering expert knowledge, quality workmanship and premium products to ensure that all of your electrical work is of the highest standard. Our team of dedicated electricians are here to provide you with professional advice on solar solutions, the latest electrical and solar products and energy efficient ideas.
Whether you are building a new home, renovating or simply needing some advice, EISS are here to help. We provide quality workmanship you can rely on.
If you require an experienced and reliable Gold Coast Electrical Contractor, please contact us today.

Reviewers report paying: $4,999 - $7,450 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

EISS Reviews (88)

Solar Art

The team at EISS designed a system to my exact request. All Black Panels to match my monument roof and a system size to reduce my bill to as close to $0 as possible. The installation looks fantastic and I could not be happier. What a great experience. Thanks Luke and Lauren

Thanks Bill and Ben, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy your amazing solar system
Hide Ben's Comment

Inverter Brand

Punctual and reliable from start to finish

Nathan, Luke and the team run a fantastic business. From first quote to system enquiries and after sales support these folks were super responsive and helpful. They weren't pushy at all and helped us walk through the individual requirements we had.

The team did a neat install and provided a quality product. I would have no hesitation in recommending these guys to anyone thinking about making the leap to solar.

Thanks Tom, really appreciate the kind feedback ! Enjoy your new 10kW system.

Luke
Hide Tom's Comment

Inverter Brand

Extremely professional. Outstanding Service.

It took us considerable time to research and eventually isolate, not only the minefield of products available on the market, but also the numerous solar specialists around. But eventually it wasn’t a difficult decision to choose EISS as our preferred installer. On any number of relevant criteria, they came up the most preferred supplier/installer. From the very beginning a trust was established based upon technical advice from Nathan, price and relevant information based on expertise and dependability in the Gold Coast area. The installation team arrived as promised and completed the job with minimum intrusion and to the highest standards of workmanship with guarantee of relevant, after sales support.

Thanks Krys ! I would have to say, this 13.3kW system would have to be one of our favourite installs to date and is going to produce some serious power figures ! Thanks for trusting EISS and enjoy the savings.
Hide Krystyna's Comment

Great Installer

Would highly recommend EISS for any solar installation. They were very helpful and honest when discussing options, pricing and providing advice. The install was spot on the planned time, very fast and professional with no hassles whatsoever. They organised everything for the grid install and provided advice on how to get the best deal from the retailers.

Thanks Royce, much appreciate the kind feedback. Your fully optimised system is going to be great for you.
Hide Royce's Comment

4/5

Happy client

Really happy with the service provided by Nathan and the team at EISS. Received a call from Nathan within 15 minutes of my request for quote. Installation was done without a drama. My house was left clean and tidy and the after sales service was excellent. Highly recommend EISS.

Thanks Mick, really appreciate the kind words! Although I’m disappointed with the 4 star for value though. Thanks again.
Hide Michael's Comment

Extremely professional. Exceptional workmanship

Thanks to Nathan, Luke and the guys.

Contacted Nathan for a quote to replace the poor performing system that was already on our house when we bought it. Nathan did his due dilligence and made sure the system needed replacing, didn't just try and sell us a new one. Quote was right on the money and install date booked. Nathan organised all necessary paperwork and setup my new account.

Luke and the team turned up on time and did an awesome job. Neat, tidy, efficient and worked really well as a team. Did not stop until the job was done. Luke turned the system on and I was more than impressed at the figures on the display, the new system produces more power in one day than the old system made in four.

Big thanks to the whole EISS team, this is what customer service and professional workmanship looks like

I would not hestitate in recommending EISS to anyone thinking about solar.

Thanks Matt, really appreciate the kind feedback. Your system is a great producer ! the new age solar size, 10kW great stuff.
Hide Matthew's Comment

Outstanding service and results

Nathan replied to my numerous text messages and all my questions - quickly and honestly. Once I booked communication was maintained even after install to go through various things such as the solar app and to check in.
Highly recommend and have already passed on details to two friends!

Thanks Vanesssa! so glad we could help you guys ! your system is going really well ! stoked that you went with the 10kW.
Hide Vanessa's Comment

Great job all round

From quoting to installation. Very profesional dealing with Nathan and Luke.

Thanks Dan ! let us know when your ready to pull the trigger on that next system.
Hide Daniel's Comment

Excellent, start to finish

From the moment of first contact we received excellent advice and information Nathan answered all our questions and bang on the money pricing.
Great installation, nice polite and well presented guys who did an awesome job. Clean and tidy, thanks Luke and the boys.

Very very happy to recommend EISS. Thank you so much for a great job.
Tim & Renee

Thanks Tim and Renee ! The 10kW is going to be a great system for you! Enjoy the savings.
Hide Tim's Comment

Q Cell (Other)

Inverter Brand

Amazing Service and Product !

From the get go Nathan from EISS was great to deal with, him and his team have delivered an amazing product !

The install team could not have been more professional and so easy to deal with.

Thanks for an amazing experience and product, we could not be any happier and would recommend EISS to EVERYONE that is looking at getting solar.

Thanks Logan! I have to say, your job is the best looking 10kW we have ever done! Absolutely immaculate house, Enjoy.
Hide Logan's Comment

Amazing job

From first contact, nothing but professional.
From the consultation to the installation.
Would highly recommend.

Thanks Luke ! we loved travelling to NanaGlen for your new 10kw ! what a place to live.
Hide Luke's Comment

Jinko Solar

Highly recommend!

Excellent customer service! Explained everything in detail. Great install and amazing after card service! Follow up messages and calls & assistance with App. All members of the company were helpful and friendly!

Thanks Emma ! stoked your happy with your new 7.9kW system ! enjoy.
Hide J's Comment

Very happy

EISS were very easy to work with, fast and installed a with the great system. Already impressed with system! Will recommend in the future

Thanks Terry ! hopefully the next hail storm misses Springfield Lakes ! all the best with your new 10kW
Hide Terry's Comment

Hanwha Q-Cells

Quality Solar at Affordable Price

After numerous salesman door knocking and Quotes, I reached out to EISS after reading a lot of positive reviews. The service was fantastic from the initial enquiry. Luke designed a system for my property and the installation was done flawless. The system is producing over 70kW Hours a day, well and truly covering my usage. I'm extremely happy with the Service. Thanks EISS, all the best !

Thanks Ed and Richard ! we are stoked your happy with the EISS service!
Hide Ed's Comment

Fantastic installation!

Great installer, very professional and the finish is excellent. Follow up has been excellent, including making sure we get best deal with our power provider. Would definitely recommend.

Installers were on time and work completed as promised.

Thanks Cam! your 10kW is going to produce excellent power ! No power bills coming your way.
Hide Cameron's Comment

Customer Service, Honesty and Quality Components

If you are looking for a quality solar system at a good price with fantastic customer service, honest opinions, quick and clean installation, don’t look past EISS.

Nathan is knowledgeable and he guided me all the way to design the best system for my home based on my requirements. Quotes were simple to understand. Very quick response to any of my queries along with honest answers made it easy for me to make my decision.

Installation itself was a quick process. Luke and his team were there at the said time and completed the installation with very minimal disruption. Clean and tidy work.

Overall I am very happy with the entire process and would highly recommend EISS to anyone looking for a quality solar system installed at their place.

Thanks Sathesh ! Thank you for the kind feedback, very much appreciated.
Hide Sathesh's Comment

Fantastic Value and Great Service

Fantastic Value and Great Service. Very good advice from Nathan has resulted in a well designed solar panel installation at my place. Luke and his team on the day carried out a very neat and tidy installation using quality panels and inverter.
More than happy with the price.

Thanks Graham ! We know
your new system will perform much better than the previous. it’s sad that it takes two attempts.
Hide Graham's Comment

JA Solar

Best in the business

Quote was handled very professionally with great attention to detail for my specific needs and circumstances, without any pressure to commit to a sale. Knowledge of the materials used was excellent and very insightful, with clear pride in installing a quality system over cheaper alternatives. Installers were punctual and very polite on the day and delivered a high quality install. On completion of the job there was no rush on leaving before I had a good understanding on the inverter and how to safely operate it if required.
Hide Matt's Comment

Suntech

Inverter Brand

Smooth install, super helpful and obliging throughout.

Can highly recommend Nathan and EISS for solar (we have 42 panels + 12.5kW inverter) on a new build.
Fantastic attention to specific required details, to talk through our options pre-install, to walk through the system operations - and after sales follow-up and advice has been exceptional.
Quick and helpful to answer queries through the process, even when things weren't straightforward.
Nathan recommended using reputable and reliable brands and did so at a good price. We have peace of mind knowing we've got good gear and good support should we need it down the track.
We're so happy that we've even put others onto the EISS team already.
Nathan has been so very helpful and obliging no matter what throughout and beyond the process.
Would easily use them again if we were to move.

Thanks Lawrence ! That is some very kind feedback ! We appreciate the business you seen our way. Your system is peeformajng as expected, amazing.
Hide Lawrence's Comment

EISS Solar Installation

EISS gave us prompt efficient service from quote to installation.
The installation team very professional and left the roof area and where they where working clean and tidy.
I would recommend Nathan and his team to anyone wanting a professional service and a competitive quote.

Thanks Mark! Your new 10kw system will be much better than the previous “bill buster”! Enjoy those savings.
Hide Mark's Comment

Great company

Quoting and sales very professional.
Installation done to a very high standard. Great attention to detail and neat.
Grid connection after install was delayed due to provider availability.

Thanks for the kind feedback Geoff ! Enjoy your new 7.9kW.
Hide Geoff's Comment

Hanwha Q-Cells

Thank you EISS!

Unfortunately this is the second system we have had on this property. We fell for the add you see on TV and ultimately payed the price of a poor system. EISS are not the cheapest but I guarantee you will not get a more honest company or better customer support / service. Thank you Lauren and Team.

Thanks Danny! Glad we could solve your power issues. Trust me when I say, this is not the first Alan Border special we have removed.
Hide Danny's Comment

Great value, great experience

The sales and quote process was smooth and simple.

The product was great and install looks amazing.

They took the time to explain the APP so we could get the best out of our package.
Highly recommend!!

Thanks Craig, much appreciate the kind worlds. Glad your system is performing as expected
Hide Craig's Comment

Happy customer

From first point of contact to installation, I found EISS to be professional and informative providing sound advice for top quality products.
They provided information and quotes efficiently and timely, the guys did a great job on the installation, they where clean polite and respectful of my property - thanks guys.

The follow up after installation helped with understanding the system and app which I felt was very helpful.

You probably only do this once on your property so I figure do it right, these guys know there stuff - nuff said!

Thanks Dean ! Appreciate the nice comments. Very true also, do it once, do it right. very rare in the solar industry unfortunately.
Hide Dean's Comment

Making Me Money

After extensive research i decided to go with an EISS 7.9kw System. Our power bill went from $600 to me getting credits every quarter. The EISS team were great to deal with from initial contact and even still today i talk to them in regards to my power usage in which they monitor through the Fronius App. Great team, Great service and excellent Products. Thanks again EISS

Thanks Mark your 7.9kW is absolutely pumping. perfect north in Palmy ! what a spot.
Hide Mark's Comment

15kW

$15,000 to $20,000

QCELL Panels (Other)

Professional Operation

Nathan and the team did an excellent job. Couldn’t be happier with their technical advice and quality installation.

Thanks Bart, much appreciated. It was the first time we’ve been to Goomeri, very nice part of QLD.
Hide Bart's Comment

Australia

Fantastic Solar

The team at EISS were great. Loved working with this family ran business. They are super friendly, great price and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting to install solar. I am already saving money off my electricity bills.

Thanks Tenai ! Your 6.6kw is performing very well on that perfect North roof. Thanks for the kind words.
Hide Tenai's Comment

Enphase

Top of the class

An excellent job done by the EISS lads. They all showed signs of excellent tradesmen. They showed up on time. They were all so polite and friendly. They cleaned up thoroughly after the job was done. And their knowledge of the system was 2nd to none. The new emphases system is out performing my older bigger system. Can't highly recommend them enough. Thanks again EISS.

Thanks James, yes the iQ7+ are a great micro inverter and the only one to use to be honest. Glad you are happy with the EISS solar team.
Hide James's Comment

5kW

Tivok Energy

Alpha-ESS

Battery Brand

Great

Wow so professional & courteous would definitely recommend EISS for all your Solar needs

Thanks Yenda ! glad you are happy with the EISS service !
Hide Yenda's Comment

Awesome

These guys did 8 luxury Town homes for me and I was blown away by how professional they were and the quality of work was next level. So many trades these days have a no care factor and just focus on the pay check which is very frustrating.

EISS were there on time did the job they said they would and went over an above in every aspect, right from the quoting process to the hand over.

These guys are in it for the long haul, get it done properly the first time. I would use anyone else. Bey happy. Cheers

Thanks Darren ! The townhouses you built are a real display of a professional builder / developer which is quite rare ! Glad you are happy with the EISS Service. Thanks for the kind words.
Hide Darren's Comment

Suntech

Finally found a decent Solar Installer

From the start I knew I found a good company. Person touch & designed a system to suit my house and didn’t just fob me for the easy 6.6kw. If you want a good solar experience which is hard to find, look no further !

Thanks Peter, you were actually one of EISS first installations. Glad you are still happy !
Hide Peter's Comment

5kW

$2,000 to $4,000

Cost

Great product and price. Fantastic service even long after it was installed, they were more than happy to help with questions.

Great product and price. Fantastic service even long after installation they were friendly and helpful answering any of my questions.

Thanks Steve ! Much appreciated.
Hide Steve's Comment

Inverter Brand

Excellent installer and quality gear

Nathan and his team provided us with a fast and competitive quote using top quality equipment. The guys installing on the day were very polite, professional and neat. Nathan answered all our questions we had and was very helpful during the whole process. If you’re thinking about getting solar, we highly recommend getting a quote from EISS.

Thanks Desley! Very happy to hear you are also getting good credits from your system! Enjoy the system.
Hide Desley's Comment

Outstanding service

From the first point of contact to the day of installation the team were extremely professional and did outstanding work.

Strongly recommend using EISS

Thanks Trav! Really appreciate the kind words.
Hide TRAVIS's Comment

4/5

30kW

More than $20,000

Inverter Brand

I’d looked at solar for my building for 3 yrs. No one could provide confidence in the solution or what the outcomes would look like. These guys nailed it. Not only did the result exceed their predictions, but the efficiency of installation was second to none. Stop looking and book these guys in !

Thanks Tony ! you must be loving the 200kW hours / day ! Enjoy.
Hide Tony's Comment

Effortless installation

Recommended EISS after having my roof restored. Entire process has been effortless! Felt confident from the first phone call enquiring about solar installation. Quote came through immediately and they were extremely accomodating with arranging the installation. Due to dodgy weather, the team came out and did the install on a Sunday! Install looks great and very professional teamwork. Customer service has been the standout. Never waited long for a reply to a call, msg or email. Have felt well supported throughout and highly recommend if in the market.

Thanks Jon ! Much appreciated!
Hide Jon's Comment

Tindo Solar

Amazing Install

Extremely happy from the beginning of the installation process. Very reliable and efficient. Installation went well with polite and punctual workers. Highly recommend EISS.

Thanks Donna ! your system is going amazing ! Enjoy the savings.
Hide Joanne's Comment

***** 5 star service and product

Can't recommend EISS high enough. From start to finish they were obe of the best suppliers we dealt with during our new build. We chose EISS because of their customer service, knowledge, quality product and competitive quote. They use modern technology that is easy for us to use and understand. Nath also has contact us with recommendations to save you even more money after install! 5 star service and product hands down. Extremely happy customers.

Thanks Jess! Glad you are happy with the service! Enjoy the savings.
Hide Jessica's Comment

fantastic installer.

Nathan is a great guy. Very knowledgeable.
Walked me through the entire process.
Answered all questions until I was an expert.

hahah Thanks Vala ! I would have to say, you're definitely up to speed with how solar works now.
Hide Vala's Comment

Great

Great communication, great workmanship. Very happy all round with EISS.

Thanks Michael ! stoked you are happy with the EISS Service.
Hide Michael's Comment

Hanwha Q CELLS

Brilliant install

Throughout the whole process, from the first call to the system being installed and monitoring set up was a absolute breeze. Couldn’t have asked for better customer service.

Thanks Tyla, glad your happy with the EISS service !
Hide Tyla's Comment

Quality product & install

Was referred to EISS through a friend and have been extremely satisfied from initial contact with Nathan through to installation. Any questions I’ve had following install Nathan has always answered promptly. Was impressed with their knowledge and enthusiasm of solar systems and have recommended them to other friends. I sent their quote to a mate interstate who owned an electrical business and he confirmed quality products and good pricing.

Thanks Tim, very much appreciate the kind words
Hide Tim's Comment

Inverter Brand

Fantastic team, highly skilled installers

Luke and the team arrived early , completed the whole install within ~ 5hrs on a 40 degree day.
Installation was neat and tidy , some minor changes to panel positions and wiring where made on the day at no extra charge.
Really happy with overall experience, thanks EISS!

Thanks Matt, much appreciate the kind words.
Hide Matthew's Comment

Excellent!

We did a lot of research and gathered a lot of quotes for our solar install and in the end we chose EISS because of their customer service, knowledge, quality product and competitive quote. Can’t recommend this company highly enough. The whole experience was 5 star, they organised everything, and they are a local established business which gave us that extra peace of mind. They also monitor your system after install and contact you with recommendations to save you even more money!!!

Thanks Nick ! Glad you are happy with the EISS service.
Hide Nick's Comment

Inverter Brand

Professional, reliable & great after sales service!

We have had our system for just over three and a half years now and are very happy with it. The whole process was easy, well priced and professional. It has been totally trouble free with huge reductions on our power bills. Just recently we painted our roof and wanted our system to be removed and refitted. EISS came out did the work without any hesitation just as they did when we purchased it. If you want great tradesman and service, look no further than EISS.

Thanks Car! It’s nice to hear our systems are still performing at such a high level ! Thanks for the kind words.
Hide Carl's Comment

Go with EISS for Solar Installation

We have been extremely satisfied with EISS and would highly recommend them for the installation of a solar system. Very professional. They are very prompt with communication and extremely helpful in explaining everything.

Thanks Carol ! Appreciate the kind words. we hope your Solar is performing as expected.
Hide Carol's Comment

Hanwha Q CELLS

Quality plus

As an electrician who doesn’t install solar, I spent the time researching to find a quality company to refer my clients to, EISS have been fantastic since day 1, having now helped 10+ of my clients and my own house, systems ranging from 5kw through to 25+kw and never an issue.

Great team of installers, never a hassle and will continue to refer clients for many years to come.

Thanks Sam ! very much appreciate all the referrals that you throw our way ! Our famous 35kw we competed for you is our favourite install to date ! thanks again.
Hide Sam's Comment

100% Happy

EISS was amazing from the start. They weren’t pushy about making a sale, they knew and understood our budget and waited till we were financially ready to get Solar. The install process was amazing, all the guys were very polite and understanding of our 100questions a minute children.

Nathan then explained the system and how the app works, he then answered all our questions and monitored the system to check it was all working well! I would recommend EISS to anyone looking for solar!

Thank you Kate ! Very happy you enjoyed the EISS experience. your system is going great for a 6.6kw.
Hide Kate's Comment

Inverter Brand

Everything as expected & better!

Whole process was effortless from our part & we are seeing huge $$$ savings! Stoked that we went with the recommended system & size. All grid connection was done & gave us a walk through of the awesome app. Highly recommend.

Thanks Trina ! your system is performing extremely well. Glad you are happy with the EISS service.
Hide Trina's Comment

Clean, functional system

Happy to have selected EISS as our solar supplier. They have been professional from start to finish and the customer support is first class.

Thanks Scott ! your 10.9kW system is going gang busters ! Enjoy