EISS Reviews

About EISS, Solar Installers

EISS
Approved Installer
EISS is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 98 368 616 151  ABN active since 05 Aug 2016 | L.h O'connor & N.j Wood
ACN: Not required for Partnership
Electrical Contractor's Licenses:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
NSW: 305861C Lh O'connor & Nj Wood

QLD: 81707 L H O'connor & N J Wood

Reviewers report paying: $5,000 - $7,450 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

EISS is a locally owned electrical business, specialising in solar installations and maintenance. We service all areas of the Gold Coast, Brisbane and surrounds.
At EISS we pride ourselves on offering expert knowledge, quality workmanship and premium products to ensure that all of your electrical work is of the highest standard. Our team of dedicated electricians are here to provide you with professional advice on solar solutions, the latest electrical and solar products and energy efficient ideas.
Whether you are building a new home, renovating or simply needing some advice, EISS are here to help. We provide quality workmanship you can rely on.
If you require an experienced and reliable Gold Coast Electrical Contractor, please contact us today.

EISS Solar Reviews

EISS Solar Installation

EISS gave us prompt efficient service from quote to installation.
The installation team very professional and left the roof area and where they where working clean and tidy.
I would recommend Nathan and his team to anyone wanting a professional service and a competitive quote.

Thanks Mark! Your new 10kw system will be much better than the previous “bill buster”! Enjoy those savings. Show additional information

Great company

Quoting and sales very professional.
Installation done to a very high standard. Great attention to detail and neat.
Grid connection after install was delayed due to provider availability.

Thanks for the kind feedback Geoff ! Enjoy your new 7.9kW. Show additional information

Thank you EISS!

Unfortunately this is the second system we have had on this property. We fell for the add you see on TV and ultimately payed the price of a poor system. EISS are not the cheapest but I guarantee you will not get a more honest company or better customer support / service. Thank you Lauren and Team.

Thanks Danny! Glad we could solve your power issues. Trust me when I say, this is not the first Alan Border special we have removed. Show additional information

Great value, great experience

The sales and quote process was smooth and simple.

The product was great and install looks amazing.

They took the time to explain the APP so we could get the best out of our package.
Highly recommend!!

Thanks Craig, much appreciate the kind worlds. Glad your system is performing as expected Show additional information

Happy customer

From first point of contact to installation, I found EISS to be professional and informative providing sound advice for top quality products.
They provided information and quotes efficiently and timely, the guys did a great job on the installation, they where clean polite and respectful of my property - thanks guys.

The follow up after installation helped with understanding the system and app which I felt was very helpful.

You probably only do this once on your property so I figure do it right, these guys know there stuff - nuff said!

Thanks Dean ! Appreciate the nice comments. Very true also, do it once, do it right. very rare in the solar industry unfortunately. Show additional information

Making Me Money

After extensive research i decided to go with an EISS 7.9kw System. Our power bill went from $600 to me getting credits every quarter. The EISS team were great to deal with from initial contact and even still today i talk to them in regards to my power usage in which they monitor through the Fronius App. Great team, Great service and excellent Products. Thanks again EISS

Thanks Mark your 7.9kW is absolutely pumping. perfect north in Palmy ! what a spot. Show additional information

Professional Operation

Nathan and the team did an excellent job. Couldn’t be happier with their technical advice and quality installation.

Thanks Bart, much appreciated. It was the first time we’ve been to Goomeri, very nice part of QLD. Show additional information

Fantastic Solar

The team at EISS were great. Loved working with this family ran business. They are super friendly, great price and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting to install solar. I am already saving money off my electricity bills.

Thanks Tenai ! Your 6.6kw is performing very well on that perfect North roof. Thanks for the kind words. Show additional information

Top of the class

An excellent job done by the EISS lads. They all showed signs of excellent tradesmen. They showed up on time. They were all so polite and friendly. They cleaned up thoroughly after the job was done. And their knowledge of the system was 2nd to none. The new emphases system is out performing my older bigger system. Can't highly recommend them enough. Thanks again EISS.

Thanks James, yes the iQ7+ are a great micro inverter and the only one to use to be honest. Glad you are happy with the EISS solar team. Show additional information

Great

Wow so professional & courteous would definitely recommend EISS for all your Solar needs

Thanks Yenda ! glad you are happy with the EISS service ! Show additional information

Awesome

These guys did 8 luxury Town homes for me and I was blown away by how professional they were and the quality of work was next level. So many trades these days have a no care factor and just focus on the pay check which is very frustrating.

EISS were there on time did the job they said they would and went over an above in every aspect, right from the quoting process to the hand over.

These guys are in it for the long haul, get it done properly the first time. I would use anyone else. Bey happy. Cheers

Thanks Darren ! The townhouses you built are a real display of a professional builder / developer which is quite rare ! Glad you are happy with the EISS Service. Thanks for the kind words. Show additional information

Finally found a decent Solar Installer

From the start I knew I found a good company. Person touch & designed a system to suit my house and didn’t just fob me for the easy 6.6kw. If you want a good solar experience which is hard to find, look no further !

Thanks Peter, you were actually one of EISS first installations. Glad you are still happy ! Show additional information

Great product and price. Fantastic service even long after it was installed, they were more than happy to help with questions.

Great product and price. Fantastic service even long after installation they were friendly and helpful answering any of my questions.

Thanks Steve ! Much appreciated. Show additional information

Excellent installer and quality gear

Nathan and his team provided us with a fast and competitive quote using top quality equipment. The guys installing on the day were very polite, professional and neat. Nathan answered all our questions we had and was very helpful during the whole process. If you’re thinking about getting solar, we highly recommend getting a quote from EISS.

Thanks Desley! Very happy to hear you are also getting good credits from your system! Enjoy the system. Show additional information

Outstanding service

From the first point of contact to the day of installation the team were extremely professional and did outstanding work.

Strongly recommend using EISS

Thanks Trav! Really appreciate the kind words. Show additional information
I’d looked at solar for my building for 3 yrs. No one could provide confidence in the solution or what the outcomes would look like. These guys nailed it. Not only did the result exceed their predictions, but the efficiency of installation was second to none. Stop looking and book these guys in !

Thanks Tony ! you must be loving the 200kW hours / day ! Enjoy. Show additional information

Effortless installation

Recommended EISS after having my roof restored. Entire process has been effortless! Felt confident from the first phone call enquiring about solar installation. Quote came through immediately and they were extremely accomodating with arranging the installation. Due to dodgy weather, the team came out and did the install on a Sunday! Install looks great and very professional teamwork. Customer service has been the standout. Never waited long for a reply to a call, msg or email. Have felt well supported throughout and highly recommend if in the market.

Thanks Jon ! Much appreciated! Show additional information

Amazing Install

Extremely happy from the beginning of the installation process. Very reliable and efficient. Installation went well with polite and punctual workers. Highly recommend EISS.

Thanks Donna ! your system is going amazing ! Enjoy the savings. Show additional information

***** 5 star service and product

Can't recommend EISS high enough. From start to finish they were obe of the best suppliers we dealt with during our new build. We chose EISS because of their customer service, knowledge, quality product and competitive quote. They use modern technology that is easy for us to use and understand. Nath also has contact us with recommendations to save you even more money after install! 5 star service and product hands down. Extremely happy customers.

Thanks Jess! Glad you are happy with the service! Enjoy the savings. Show additional information

fantastic installer.

Nathan is a great guy. Very knowledgeable.
Walked me through the entire process.
Answered all questions until I was an expert.

hahah Thanks Vala ! I would have to say, you're definitely up to speed with how solar works now. Show additional information

Great

Great communication, great workmanship. Very happy all round with EISS.

Thanks Michael ! stoked you are happy with the EISS Service. Show additional information

Brilliant install

Throughout the whole process, from the first call to the system being installed and monitoring set up was a absolute breeze. Couldn’t have asked for better customer service.

Thanks Tyla, glad your happy with the EISS service ! Show additional information

Quality product & install

Was referred to EISS through a friend and have been extremely satisfied from initial contact with Nathan through to installation. Any questions I’ve had following install Nathan has always answered promptly. Was impressed with their knowledge and enthusiasm of solar systems and have recommended them to other friends. I sent their quote to a mate interstate who owned an electrical business and he confirmed quality products and good pricing.

Thanks Tim, very much appreciate the kind words Show additional information

Fantastic team, highly skilled installers

Luke and the team arrived early , completed the whole install within ~ 5hrs on a 40 degree day.
Installation was neat and tidy , some minor changes to panel positions and wiring where made on the day at no extra charge.
Really happy with overall experience, thanks EISS!

Thanks Matt, much appreciate the kind words. Show additional information

Excellent!

We did a lot of research and gathered a lot of quotes for our solar install and in the end we chose EISS because of their customer service, knowledge, quality product and competitive quote. Can’t recommend this company highly enough. The whole experience was 5 star, they organised everything, and they are a local established business which gave us that extra peace of mind. They also monitor your system after install and contact you with recommendations to save you even more money!!!

Thanks Nick ! Glad you are happy with the EISS service. Show additional information

Professional, reliable & great after sales service!

We have had our system for just over three and a half years now and are very happy with it. The whole process was easy, well priced and professional. It has been totally trouble free with huge reductions on our power bills. Just recently we painted our roof and wanted our system to be removed and refitted. EISS came out did the work without any hesitation just as they did when we purchased it. If you want great tradesman and service, look no further than EISS.

Thanks Car! It’s nice to hear our systems are still performing at such a high level ! Thanks for the kind words. Show additional information

Go with EISS for Solar Installation

We have been extremely satisfied with EISS and would highly recommend them for the installation of a solar system. Very professional. They are very prompt with communication and extremely helpful in explaining everything.

Thanks Carol ! Appreciate the kind words. we hope your Solar is performing as expected. Show additional information

Quality plus

As an electrician who doesn’t install solar, I spent the time researching to find a quality company to refer my clients to, EISS have been fantastic since day 1, having now helped 10+ of my clients and my own house, systems ranging from 5kw through to 25+kw and never an issue.

Great team of installers, never a hassle and will continue to refer clients for many years to come.

Thanks Sam ! very much appreciate all the referrals that you throw our way ! Our famous 35kw we competed for you is our favourite install to date ! thanks again. Show additional information

100% Happy

EISS was amazing from the start. They weren’t pushy about making a sale, they knew and understood our budget and waited till we were financially ready to get Solar. The install process was amazing, all the guys were very polite and understanding of our 100questions a minute children.

Nathan then explained the system and how the app works, he then answered all our questions and monitored the system to check it was all working well! I would recommend EISS to anyone looking for solar!

Thank you Kate ! Very happy you enjoyed the EISS experience. your system is going great for a 6.6kw. Show additional information

Everything as expected & better!

Whole process was effortless from our part & we are seeing huge $$$ savings! Stoked that we went with the recommended system & size. All grid connection was done & gave us a walk through of the awesome app. Highly recommend.

Thanks Trina ! your system is performing extremely well. Glad you are happy with the EISS service. Show additional information

Clean, functional system

Happy to have selected EISS as our solar supplier. They have been professional from start to finish and the customer support is first class.

Thanks Scott ! your 10.9kW system is going gang busters ! Enjoy Show additional information

Very happy to recommend

We had a fantastic experience with EISS both at home and at my place of work. From quoting to installation and after-sale service they were very professional and we have loved receiving credits on our latest electricity bills at home and at work!!

Thank you for the kind words Stacey ! Much appreciated. Show additional information

Great install, professional outfit

Very happy, the boys done a quality job at a good price.

Thanks Jacob ! appreciate the kind words mate ! Show additional information

Easy to deal with, high quality work

Very easy to deal with, very efficient installation, clean and on time.
Organised and set up everything for us. Fantastic company. Highly recommend.

Thanks Sam ! Glad you are happy with our service and you are still reaping the rewards ! Show additional information

Exceptional service.

I contacted Nathan after seeing all the positive reviews on Facebook. We wanted a quality system for a newly built house and subsequently chose the 7.8kw system. Luke and the boys arrived on time and worked tirelessly throughout the day. They were all very polite and professional. When the install was complete Luke took the time to explain to me the system and Nathan contacted me to explain the monitoring app and the process to follow. Very impressed with EISS and would highly recommend them.

Thanks Victoria ! we are also very happy you went with us ! Your system is performing excellent ! Show additional information

Couldn’t have been happier

Not only was the quoting and installation a breeze, but they are there to answer your questions when the job has been done. I couldn’t be happier.

Thabks Ross! Glad you are happy with the EISS service. Show additional information

Customer service personified!!

The team at EISS walked us through the whole process and made us feel really comfortable about our purchase. The final product was a very professional installation which we were extremely happy with. Once the install was complete they took care of the grid Connection and now for the first time have enjoyed a bill cycle which was in credit by $12 (due to the gov kicking in $50). We would recommend EISS to anyone considering a solar installation.

Thanks John ! Glad you were happy with the EISS service ! Show additional information

Easy process

From quote to handover the process was seamless. The quote and information about the system, location and expected payback was very detailed but easy to understand which gave us confidence that we had chosen a professional company.

The team turned up on time which was great because we had to go to work and when we returned the install was completed and with no mess.
Shortly after the install the power company swapped our meter over and Nathan called in to confirm that our system was operating as intended and setup the app on my phone.
Thanks EISS
loving the credits, would highly recommend.

Thanks Jason ! Glad you are happy with our service ! Show additional information

Great communication. Good after sales service.

The team came on time for the day of installation. They were professional and I can't fault the work. They explained everything that they were doing and made sure I understood how it all operated. Not the cheapest set-up in the market but I guess you get what you pay for. Thanks guys.

Thanks Andrew ! Glad you are happy with our services. Show additional information

Best in Gold Coast

EISS are professional in everything they do from the staff all the way to the prodcust used for our installation.I just got our first electricity bill after installing solar and a new pool. We couldnt be more happy with how things have turned out. If your looking for a gold coast local, quality solar installer you cant really go past EISS. Great people, great products.

Thanks Jack ! your 10kw is producing some huge power ! Enjoy Show additional information

Fantastic quality

From start to finish, professional service and top quality products. Will use again

Thanks Luke ! glad you are happy with your 10kw system ! Show additional information

Fantastic. Flawless. Satisfied.

Nathan and his team did an exceptional job from initial enquiry through installation and follow up support/advice. High quality components and super competitive prices. I spent a long time researching different companies and had several quotes. I chose EISS and was super pleased I did. They were very informative, professional, punctual and a pleasure to work with. They even accomodate a multi visit install to cater for a roof restoration. Loving having solar and low power bills, no guilt heating of my pool or using aircons. Consistently pushing out 38kw/day on a 5k inverter. I’ve no hesitation in recommending EISS to anyone considering.

Thanks Rob ! stoked you are happy with your system. Show additional information

Extremely happy with EISS and our Solar System

We have been sceptical on Solar for so long and have heard so many horror stories. We finally went with EISS after much debate. They were great from the first phone call and the installation was flawless. Our bills come down from $900 a quarter to around the $50 mark with a 10.9kW system. We are over the Moon, Thanks Luke and Team

Thanks Emma ! Very much apprecite the kind words Show additional information

Competitive Price - Exceptional Service

As i had solar installed on a previous house by a another Solar provider I was a little cautious on which installer I would choose for a new house build. I was recommended EISS by a friend and I couldn't be more happier with the installation. The materials utilised some 3 years later have been faultless and the system is the perfect design to ensure we maximise our savings each month. The process was quick but thorough, the installation was faultless and quick and neat install delivered as promised by EISS. The biggest highlight is the customer service after the install, I recommended a neighbour to utilise EISS and whilst in the area they provided me with a complementary clean an example of the bar they sent to ensure customer satisfaction!

Thanks Brendan, really appreciate the kind words ! Show additional information

Great company to deal with

Great team to deal with. From the start, Nathan give us the best available solution for our needs.

The installation was performed as promised and the site was left really tidy.

Thanks so much for the kind words. Glad you are happy with our service. Show additional information

Excellent service

Excellent company to work with. They are very professional in every sense. Awesome customer service with a personalised quote to match what i needed to the after installation support and guidance. And the installation was quick and to a high standard (all hidden conduit).

Highly recommend this company.

Thanks Brian ! Stoked you are happy with your system. It’s going to produce some serious numbers for a 7.9kW, Enjoy ! Show additional information

Highly recommend

I can’t recommend these guys highly enough. I was picky about who I went with and only wanted premium components installed after hearing lots of bad stories about installation companies and equipment.
Nathan answered all my questions and made the process so easy , lots of it was arranged using Facebook chat which made it no hassles.
Luke and Matt came out and did the install with no hassles and ran thru everything with me. All of our power consumption and generation is monitored from my phone in real time with the Fronius inverter and service afterwards has been great to get me up and running
Look great and making power immediately,even came out on a weekend to help me out. Thanks guys,legends!

Thanks Chris ! your system is going very well! it really pays to use the right gear ! Glad you are happy with our service. Show additional information

You want solar, use EISS

Good communication throughout, Quality materials, professional installation and customer service.
Would not hesitate to recommend EISS to anyone.
Grahame (a very happy customer)

Thanks Grahame! Appreciate the kind feedback. Hope you are enjoying the savings. Show additional information

Highly recommend!!!

From quote to install to post install customer service, EISS were amazing. Some of the best service I have received from anyone doing work on our place.
The whole process was very easy, with the EISS guys able to do a quality assessment of my needs and put forward a number of options to suit my budget.
Installation was super quick, tidy and informative, with the guys running me through the setup process and some handy hints for monitoring my power moving forward.
Follow up customer service was excellent. I had some problems with my power retailer, and the EISS guys were able to help me understand some of that stuff too to get a better deal.

I have recommended EISS to a bunch of my mates who have also spoken highly of them.

Thanks Louis ! We Enjoy the QCells production as much as you do ! Your system is a Stonka. One of our favourite installs ! Thanks for the kind feedback Show additional information

Fuss free conversion to solar with EISS

I had thought about getting solar for years and finally took the plunge and contacted EISS, as a friend had used them. So glad I did. From the first contact seeking a quote up until the end of the installation and today with after sales service everything has been fuss free. The quote was itemised and simple to read, the tradesman installing arrived on time and did a great job. I was advised and guided through choosing a supplier. I am saving money and couldn’t be happier. I highly recommend EISS.

Thanks Kylie ! so happy your saving $$$ ! that’s how it should be ! #alanbordersout Show additional information