EISS

EISS Reviews

EISS is a locally owned electrical business, specialising in solar installations and maintenance. We service all areas of the Gold Coast, Brisbane and surrounds.
At EISS we pride ourselves on offering expert knowledge, quality workmanship and premium products to ensure that all of your electrical work is of the highest standard. Our team of dedicated electricians are here to provide you with professional advice on solar solutions, the latest electrical and solar products and energy efficient ideas.
Whether you are building a new home, renovating or simply needing some advice, EISS are here to help. We provide quality workmanship you can rely on.
If you require an experienced and reliable Gold Coast Electrical Contractor, please contact us today.

Reviewers report paying: $4,999 - $7,450 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

EISS Reviews (99)

Brilliant service and value from EISS

Identifying EISS as the best quote was easy. Nathan was the only supplier who rang me and asked for photos of our meter so he could determine we had 3 phase power and put forward easily the best value solution. Installation was efficient and customer service really high and they even waited half an hour until my app was in to make sure all ok. Nathan then rang to thank me for the business and let me know to call any time.

Thanks Rob ! really aplrecIte the kind words, we are glad you were happy with the EISS service !

luke - EISS

Professionalism

A perfect experience with EISS.

They listen to you.
The quote was easy to read, not "blah blah blah."
Easy people to talk with.
Tidy installation (Beautifully designed and installed).

The system looks amazing.
What a great Job Guys.

Thanks Luis ! Your 13kw system is the best one we have ever done ! it’s solar perfection ! Enjoy

No more bills!

Due to a poorly performing Euro system and expanding family, we decided to upgrade our Solar. EISS suggested we go with the 10kw, 13.2kw of panel system, given our bills, consumption and feed in tariffs. Great design, catches the sun from the East, North and West so great for our self consumption, best day so far has been just over 85kw. We went from $1800 bill a year with our old 5kw system, to close to $800 credit with the new system. Couldn't be happier!

Thanks Steve ! Glad you have been happy with the EISS service, thanks for the kind words ! Can never trust the adds you see on TV unfortunately, it sux you found that out the hard way !

luke - EISS

Reliable & Professional Installer

Prompt, competitively priced with top quality workmanship. EISS were a pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process.
A very well run outfit, highly recommend to anyone considering a PV system.

Thanks Betty ! so glad to hear you are happy with the EISS service ! Thanks you !

No More Power Bill

I had an Enphase system installed through EISS. I was sceptical on the Micro inverters but they have been flawless. The system produces really well and I haven't had a power bill since the install. If you're in the market for Solar, I would highly recommend Luke, Lauren and the team. My experience has been Fantastic ! One happy customer, Thanks again.

Thanks Rod ! we are glad to hear your Enphase system is still going great ! Thanks for the kind feedback.

A Professional Outfit

Thank you EISS for going above and beyond to make our solar quote and instillation process an absolute breeze. Your solar expertise has fundamentally given us the knowledge and understanding how it all works and have seen our electrical bill halve already!
It has been a pleasure to do business with you, so friendly and light hearted yet always professional, I have already highly recommended you to a few more friends, and look forward to the next instillation at our own business. Thanks Luke and Lauren
Regards Carley

Thanks Carley we really appreciate the kind words ! your system is going really well !

Exceeded expectations

Got multiple quotes, these guys were the first people to actually listen to you and work with you in explaining everything nice and simply. Quick fast and easy quote process, also a nice quick install, very clean and tidy!

Thanks to everyone in the EISS team for all your help, its been a pleasure, great bunch of people Highly recommend to all!

Thanks Abhi ! you were great to deal with, so easy to get along with. You have a great system and your parents are going to be so happy !!
cheers

Great Solar Experience

This is the third time I have had solar installed and by far the best and easiest to organise. The whole process was easy, no fuss and great people to work with. The quote was easy to read and had all the detail I required.

Nathan was very knowledgeable and organised all aspects of the job, I was even able to pick an install date that was convenient for us.

Luke and the team arrived to do the install on the day, they were polite and extremely efficient completing the job in a few hours.

The system has been working great and our electricity account is already in credit. The system includes monitoring from EISS to ensure that it is always working to the expected capacity.

If you are looking to get a solar system installed, I would recommend giving EISS a call.

Thanks Rod, really appreciate the kind words ! Yoir system is going great. Enjoy.
Luke - EISS

Excellent customer service, Great value and perfect workmanship

Recommended by my cousin as well as reading through reviews about them, contacted Nathan for a solar quote. He listened to our requirement and designed a suitable system for us. The quote was very simple, easy to understand and reasonably priced compared to other few quotes from different providers.

Nathan answered all my queries promptly and honestly and assured all the paper works and processes will be taken care. As soon as I made my decision, installation date is booked and he kept the ball rolling.

On the installation date, Luke and team turned up on time and completed a neat and tidy installation. Again, prompt follow up by Nathan in setting up the app and explaining further steps.

I would recommend Nathan and his team to anyone wanting a professional service and a competitive price for their solar system.

Thanks again to the EISS team

Thanks so much for your kind feedback Saran ! Enjoy your new system
Luke - EISS

Very happy with service and product

Very friendly and professional service. Punctual and polite and overall exceptional experience throughout the whole purchase.

Thanks Laura and Glen! This system will excellent for you, enjoy

Great Family Run Company!

These guys were so easy to deal with, all my questions answered and made me feel confident. The Install looks excellent and they even sent me a drone photo ! 5* Service , Thanks a lot Luke and Lauren ! The system is producing over 50kw Hours per Day, Wow $$$

Thanks Steve! Appreciate the kind words! Enjoy your new 10kW

Solar Art

The team at EISS designed a system to my exact request. All Black Panels to match my monument roof and a system size to reduce my bill to as close to $0 as possible. The installation looks fantastic and I could not be happier. What a great experience. Thanks Luke and Lauren

Thanks Bill and Ben, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy your amazing solar system

Punctual and reliable from start to finish

Nathan, Luke and the team run a fantastic business. From first quote to system enquiries and after sales support these folks were super responsive and helpful. They weren't pushy at all and helped us walk through the individual requirements we had.

The team did a neat install and provided a quality product. I would have no hesitation in recommending these guys to anyone thinking about making the leap to solar.

Thanks Tom, really appreciate the kind feedback ! Enjoy your new 10kW system.

Luke

Extremely professional. Outstanding Service.

It took us considerable time to research and eventually isolate, not only the minefield of products available on the market, but also the numerous solar specialists around. But eventually it wasn’t a difficult decision to choose EISS as our preferred installer. On any number of relevant criteria, they came up the most preferred supplier/installer. From the very beginning a trust was established based upon technical advice from Nathan, price and relevant information based on expertise and dependability in the Gold Coast area. The installation team arrived as promised and completed the job with minimum intrusion and to the highest standards of workmanship with guarantee of relevant, after sales support.

Thanks Krys ! I would have to say, this 13.3kW system would have to be one of our favourite installs to date and is going to produce some serious power figures ! Thanks for trusting EISS and enjoy the savings.

Great Installer

Would highly recommend EISS for any solar installation. They were very helpful and honest when discussing options, pricing and providing advice. The install was spot on the planned time, very fast and professional with no hassles whatsoever. They organised everything for the grid install and provided advice on how to get the best deal from the retailers.

Thanks Royce, much appreciate the kind feedback. Your fully optimised system is going to be great for you.

Happy client

Really happy with the service provided by Nathan and the team at EISS. Received a call from Nathan within 15 minutes of my request for quote. Installation was done without a drama. My house was left clean and tidy and the after sales service was excellent. Highly recommend EISS.

Thanks Mick, really appreciate the kind words! Although I’m disappointed with the 4 star for value though. Thanks again.

Extremely professional. Exceptional workmanship

Thanks to Nathan, Luke and the guys.

Contacted Nathan for a quote to replace the poor performing system that was already on our house when we bought it. Nathan did his due dilligence and made sure the system needed replacing, didn't just try and sell us a new one. Quote was right on the money and install date booked. Nathan organised all necessary paperwork and setup my new account.

Luke and the team turned up on time and did an awesome job. Neat, tidy, efficient and worked really well as a team. Did not stop until the job was done. Luke turned the system on and I was more than impressed at the figures on the display, the new system produces more power in one day than the old system made in four.

Big thanks to the whole EISS team, this is what customer service and professional workmanship looks like

I would not hestitate in recommending EISS to anyone thinking about solar.

Thanks Matt, really appreciate the kind feedback. Your system is a great producer ! the new age solar size, 10kW great stuff.

Outstanding service and results

Nathan replied to my numerous text messages and all my questions - quickly and honestly. Once I booked communication was maintained even after install to go through various things such as the solar app and to check in.
Highly recommend and have already passed on details to two friends!

Thanks Vanesssa! so glad we could help you guys ! your system is going really well ! stoked that you went with the 10kW.

Great job all round

From quoting to installation. Very profesional dealing with Nathan and Luke.

Thanks Dan ! let us know when your ready to pull the trigger on that next system.

Excellent, start to finish

From the moment of first contact we received excellent advice and information Nathan answered all our questions and bang on the money pricing.
Great installation, nice polite and well presented guys who did an awesome job. Clean and tidy, thanks Luke and the boys.

Very very happy to recommend EISS. Thank you so much for a great job.
Tim & Renee

Thanks Tim and Renee ! The 10kW is going to be a great system for you! Enjoy the savings.

Amazing Service and Product !

From the get go Nathan from EISS was great to deal with, him and his team have delivered an amazing product !

The install team could not have been more professional and so easy to deal with.

Thanks for an amazing experience and product, we could not be any happier and would recommend EISS to EVERYONE that is looking at getting solar.

Thanks Logan! I have to say, your job is the best looking 10kW we have ever done! Absolutely immaculate house, Enjoy.

Amazing job

From first contact, nothing but professional.
From the consultation to the installation.
Would highly recommend.

Thanks Luke ! we loved travelling to NanaGlen for your new 10kw ! what a place to live.

Highly recommend!

Excellent customer service! Explained everything in detail. Great install and amazing after card service! Follow up messages and calls & assistance with App. All members of the company were helpful and friendly!

Thanks Emma ! stoked your happy with your new 7.9kW system ! enjoy.

Very happy

EISS were very easy to work with, fast and installed a with the great system. Already impressed with system! Will recommend in the future

Thanks Terry ! hopefully the next hail storm misses Springfield Lakes ! all the best with your new 10kW

Quality Solar at Affordable Price

After numerous salesman door knocking and Quotes, I reached out to EISS after reading a lot of positive reviews. The service was fantastic from the initial enquiry. Luke designed a system for my property and the installation was done flawless. The system is producing over 70kW Hours a day, well and truly covering my usage. I'm extremely happy with the Service. Thanks EISS, all the best !

Thanks Ed and Richard ! we are stoked your happy with the EISS service!

Fantastic installation!

Great installer, very professional and the finish is excellent. Follow up has been excellent, including making sure we get best deal with our power provider. Would definitely recommend.

Installers were on time and work completed as promised.

Thanks Cam! your 10kW is going to produce excellent power ! No power bills coming your way.

Customer Service, Honesty and Quality Components

If you are looking for a quality solar system at a good price with fantastic customer service, honest opinions, quick and clean installation, don’t look past EISS.

Nathan is knowledgeable and he guided me all the way to design the best system for my home based on my requirements. Quotes were simple to understand. Very quick response to any of my queries along with honest answers made it easy for me to make my decision.

Installation itself was a quick process. Luke and his team were there at the said time and completed the installation with very minimal disruption. Clean and tidy work.

Overall I am very happy with the entire process and would highly recommend EISS to anyone looking for a quality solar system installed at their place.

Thanks Sathesh ! Thank you for the kind feedback, very much appreciated.

Fantastic Value and Great Service

Fantastic Value and Great Service. Very good advice from Nathan has resulted in a well designed solar panel installation at my place. Luke and his team on the day carried out a very neat and tidy installation using quality panels and inverter.
More than happy with the price.

Thanks Graham ! We know
your new system will perform much better than the previous. it’s sad that it takes two attempts.

Best in the business

Quote was handled very professionally with great attention to detail for my specific needs and circumstances, without any pressure to commit to a sale. Knowledge of the materials used was excellent and very insightful, with clear pride in installing a quality system over cheaper alternatives. Installers were punctual and very polite on the day and delivered a high quality install. On completion of the job there was no rush on leaving before I had a good understanding on the inverter and how to safely operate it if required.

Smooth install, super helpful and obliging throughout.

Can highly recommend Nathan and EISS for solar (we have 42 panels + 12.5kW inverter) on a new build.
Fantastic attention to specific required details, to talk through our options pre-install, to walk through the system operations - and after sales follow-up and advice has been exceptional.
Quick and helpful to answer queries through the process, even when things weren't straightforward.
Nathan recommended using reputable and reliable brands and did so at a good price. We have peace of mind knowing we've got good gear and good support should we need it down the track.
We're so happy that we've even put others onto the EISS team already.
Nathan has been so very helpful and obliging no matter what throughout and beyond the process.
Would easily use them again if we were to move.

Thanks Lawrence ! That is some very kind feedback ! We appreciate the business you seen our way. Your system is peeformajng as expected, amazing.

EISS Solar Installation

EISS gave us prompt efficient service from quote to installation.
The installation team very professional and left the roof area and where they where working clean and tidy.
I would recommend Nathan and his team to anyone wanting a professional service and a competitive quote.

Thanks Mark! Your new 10kw system will be much better than the previous “bill buster”! Enjoy those savings.

Great company

Quoting and sales very professional.
Installation done to a very high standard. Great attention to detail and neat.
Grid connection after install was delayed due to provider availability.

Thanks for the kind feedback Geoff ! Enjoy your new 7.9kW.

Thank you EISS!

Unfortunately this is the second system we have had on this property. We fell for the add you see on TV and ultimately payed the price of a poor system. EISS are not the cheapest but I guarantee you will not get a more honest company or better customer support / service. Thank you Lauren and Team.

Thanks Danny! Glad we could solve your power issues. Trust me when I say, this is not the first Alan Border special we have removed.

Great value, great experience

The sales and quote process was smooth and simple.

The product was great and install looks amazing.

They took the time to explain the APP so we could get the best out of our package.
Highly recommend!!

Thanks Craig, much appreciate the kind worlds. Glad your system is performing as expected

Happy customer

From first point of contact to installation, I found EISS to be professional and informative providing sound advice for top quality products.
They provided information and quotes efficiently and timely, the guys did a great job on the installation, they where clean polite and respectful of my property - thanks guys.

The follow up after installation helped with understanding the system and app which I felt was very helpful.

You probably only do this once on your property so I figure do it right, these guys know there stuff - nuff said!

Thanks Dean ! Appreciate the nice comments. Very true also, do it once, do it right. very rare in the solar industry unfortunately.

Making Me Money

After extensive research i decided to go with an EISS 7.9kw System. Our power bill went from $600 to me getting credits every quarter. The EISS team were great to deal with from initial contact and even still today i talk to them in regards to my power usage in which they monitor through the Fronius App. Great team, Great service and excellent Products. Thanks again EISS

Thanks Mark your 7.9kW is absolutely pumping. perfect north in Palmy ! what a spot.

Professional Operation

Nathan and the team did an excellent job. Couldn’t be happier with their technical advice and quality installation.

Thanks Bart, much appreciated. It was the first time we’ve been to Goomeri, very nice part of QLD.

Fantastic Solar

The team at EISS were great. Loved working with this family ran business. They are super friendly, great price and very easy to work with. I would highly recommend this company to anyone wanting to install solar. I am already saving money off my electricity bills.

Thanks Tenai ! Your 6.6kw is performing very well on that perfect North roof. Thanks for the kind words.

Top of the class

An excellent job done by the EISS lads. They all showed signs of excellent tradesmen. They showed up on time. They were all so polite and friendly. They cleaned up thoroughly after the job was done. And their knowledge of the system was 2nd to none. The new emphases system is out performing my older bigger system. Can't highly recommend them enough. Thanks again EISS.

Thanks James, yes the iQ7+ are a great micro inverter and the only one to use to be honest. Glad you are happy with the EISS solar team.

Great

Wow so professional & courteous would definitely recommend EISS for all your Solar needs

Thanks Yenda ! glad you are happy with the EISS service !

Awesome

These guys did 8 luxury Town homes for me and I was blown away by how professional they were and the quality of work was next level. So many trades these days have a no care factor and just focus on the pay check which is very frustrating.

EISS were there on time did the job they said they would and went over an above in every aspect, right from the quoting process to the hand over.

These guys are in it for the long haul, get it done properly the first time. I would use anyone else. Bey happy. Cheers

Thanks Darren ! The townhouses you built are a real display of a professional builder / developer which is quite rare ! Glad you are happy with the EISS Service. Thanks for the kind words.

Finally found a decent Solar Installer

From the start I knew I found a good company. Person touch & designed a system to suit my house and didn’t just fob me for the easy 6.6kw. If you want a good solar experience which is hard to find, look no further !

Thanks Peter, you were actually one of EISS first installations. Glad you are still happy !

Great product and price. Fantastic service even long after it was installed, they were more than happy to help with questions.

Great product and price. Fantastic service even long after installation they were friendly and helpful answering any of my questions.

Thanks Steve ! Much appreciated.

Excellent installer and quality gear

Nathan and his team provided us with a fast and competitive quote using top quality equipment. The guys installing on the day were very polite, professional and neat. Nathan answered all our questions we had and was very helpful during the whole process. If you’re thinking about getting solar, we highly recommend getting a quote from EISS.

Thanks Desley! Very happy to hear you are also getting good credits from your system! Enjoy the system.

Outstanding service

From the first point of contact to the day of installation the team were extremely professional and did outstanding work.

Strongly recommend using EISS

Thanks Trav! Really appreciate the kind words.
I’d looked at solar for my building for 3 yrs. No one could provide confidence in the solution or what the outcomes would look like. These guys nailed it. Not only did the result exceed their predictions, but the efficiency of installation was second to none. Stop looking and book these guys in !

Thanks Tony ! you must be loving the 200kW hours / day ! Enjoy.

Effortless installation

Recommended EISS after having my roof restored. Entire process has been effortless! Felt confident from the first phone call enquiring about solar installation. Quote came through immediately and they were extremely accomodating with arranging the installation. Due to dodgy weather, the team came out and did the install on a Sunday! Install looks great and very professional teamwork. Customer service has been the standout. Never waited long for a reply to a call, msg or email. Have felt well supported throughout and highly recommend if in the market.

Thanks Jon ! Much appreciated!

Amazing Install

Extremely happy from the beginning of the installation process. Very reliable and efficient. Installation went well with polite and punctual workers. Highly recommend EISS.

Thanks Donna ! your system is going amazing ! Enjoy the savings.

***** 5 star service and product

Can't recommend EISS high enough. From start to finish they were obe of the best suppliers we dealt with during our new build. We chose EISS because of their customer service, knowledge, quality product and competitive quote. They use modern technology that is easy for us to use and understand. Nath also has contact us with recommendations to save you even more money after install! 5 star service and product hands down. Extremely happy customers.

Thanks Jess! Glad you are happy with the service! Enjoy the savings.

fantastic installer.

Nathan is a great guy. Very knowledgeable.
Walked me through the entire process.
Answered all questions until I was an expert.

hahah Thanks Vala ! I would have to say, you're definitely up to speed with how solar works now.