Energus Pty Ltd Reviews

About Energus Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Energus Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Sydney and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Energus Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

At no time did i feel like i was getting lied to or ripped off by Energus Pty Ltd, I was told about every thing up front and the guys that installed the system where a great couple of friendly guys that did a good job. Show additional information
The price for the system was very competitive. Our roof configuration was difficult but the system was installed efficiently and works well. Rob and the team were diligent in ensuring I was happy with the install and system. Show additional information
The total process took about 7 weeks from organising the 3 quotes to having the final meter installed. The time span from paying the deposit to switching the system on was 4 weeks.
Unfortunately an error by the installers damaged our ceiling. This was rectified quickly and the upside of the mistake was a freshly painted ceiling by a professional painter paid by the installer.
I felt information flow was poor. I needed to ring several times to find out was was happening. The installer did not ring the day before. No excuse was given nor an apology.
I am still waiting for any warranty paperwork to arrive. I am assuming that this exists as I just paid out $8000 for a product. The only comment I have re warranties is on the original quote.
It is too early to make comment re efficiencies, quality of system etc but out of my 7.2kW system I am noticing that I am generating about 3kW in the middle of the day in Winter. If I had installed a 5kW system would I only be generating about 1.8kW??
The general process from Finn's work through to switching it on was relatively painless and I have recommended the process to family and friends.
Correspondence was great with all questions answered promptly. While not the cheapest quote I got the price was competitive with good quality components. Charlie was really helpful and swung the sale. System installation went smoothly. The company doing the actual install were also good; only issue was they failed to pre-organise a day and time for the install of the smart meter which came 2+ weeks after the system was installed after being asked for at least 24 hours notice. Luckily I was home on the day. Show additional information
Energus were a pleasure to deal with. Sales person Charlie was first class. I would highly recommend them. Show additional information
In addition to the highly competitive price for the system, I was impressed with their professionalism from the outset. Information was readily provided. Also despite the quote being a 'special offer', there was no pressure to sign up. I didn't want to miss out, but equally I wanted to think carefully about my options. Energus provided a time frame and I knew I would not miss out! Once I committed to buying the system, it was installed within a month. The installers were excellent. As sub-contractors, they also spoke highly of Energus. My rating of the quality of the system may well be conservative, since it was only installed 2 days ago.
Since the installation, I have raised some technical questions which have all been promptly and thoroughly answered by Energus.
System has not been installed yet so I'm basing responses on communications to date.
The company has kept us informed every step of the way. Installation is at the end of next week.
They weren't able to install before Christmas due to backlog so can't really comment yet Show additional information
Communication with Energus was good and installation took place on the date specified. The system seems to be working well, though I believe the Chinese panels (Jinko) and inverter (Zeverlution) are just average quality and efficiency. Price and the salesman were what made me settle on this system as I found the information on components confusing. Each solar installer seems to 'push their own barrow' in this regard.
The only criticism I have of the installation is that 2 roof tiles over the eaves were not put back properly leaving the wall cavity open to the rain that fell the following night.
Kept putting off installation after I'd paid which made me nervous.

Hi Dr Graham, thanks for leaving us a review.

Energus does apologize for making you feel that way. We always strive to improve our installer process and will always endeavor in providing the best customer service. While some things are out of our control, Energus will always look after our customers.

Should you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 090 187 or email us at [email protected]

Energus
Can't think what they could have done better.

Hi Margaret, thank you for your kind review.

Energus will always strive to be a market leader in customer service and solar offerings.

Energus

Hi Henry, thank you for your kind review.