Energus Pty Ltd

Energus Pty Ltd Reviews

4.3

Based on 79 ratings  - Aus Ranking

Energus Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Sydney and serves NSW. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $4,399 - $6,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Energus Pty Ltd Reviews (79)

more than 20kW

more than $20000

Astronergy

Original Review on 28-06-2019:

My sales person was very knowledgeable and designed a system perfectly to suit our immediate needs. The other companies tried to sell me a much larger and more expensive system which wasn't necessary.

Follow Up Review on 20-07-2020:

Yes 100% very happy with the results
Hide Brett's Comment

Inverter Brand

Started off well, bumpy middle, but managed to salvage

The sales representative from Energus rang up straight away when we requested quotes. He was prompt and polite, sent through his quote that day as promised, and was responsive and patient with all our follow-up enquiries. We were happy with the products suggested.

The installation seemed to go well - the electrician was punctual and polite, worked hard and left the site quite tidy. There was a misunderstanding between him and the sales rep around the provision of tilt frames, but luckily it all turned out for the best. He took the time to explain and demonstrate the new inverter system and the online monitoring. We were very pleased.

However, a few days later our roof started leaking in a heavy downpour - something that had never happened before - in a spot close to where the panels had been installed. To Energus' credit, we emailed them immediately and the electrician was at our door early next morning to check over his work. The fix he made seemed to do the trick, and both he and Energus' operations manager made a second visit to our place the following week to double-check.

The customer service during and after the install was alright - a few requests had to be repeated before gaining a response. However we think that Energus did a decent job with salvaging a difficult situation with a new customer, by being prompt, apologetic and taking responsibility. We will be monitoring the new set-up over the coming year and are looking forward to saving money on our electricity bill.
Hide Ting's Comment

LG

SMA

Inverter Brand

Best price and great service before and after installation

Quotes within 24 hours, not pushy with sales, willing to give options and happy for me to go and source other quotes before returning. Easy to get in contact with and were clear with instructions.

Installers were prompt and kept in contact as to when they would arrive, finished before estimated time, cleaned up after themselves and even sent photos of the install to me afterwards and helped set up monitoring.

Within a Couple of days, paperwork’s we’re done with instructions on how to get solar meter installed.

Also got a phone call to ensure it was all done a few days later.

Many thanks to Dennis for a great price and plenty of explanation and information on the products. Jaekwon for the install and Shashank for the after sales care

Hide Sunny 's Comment

Best Customer Service

I got 3 quotes from Solar Quotes and Energus is the most customer service oriented company from start to finish.

On sales, Gaurav was always very patient with all my queries even if it took me 3 weeks to do my own research and he was always there to answer my questions. I had a couple of changes that I requested from adding Solar Analytics to changing to Fronius inverter and he accommodated all my requests with reasonable pricing.

Next, on custom service department, Shashank has been very helpful in updating me on when the installation will take place even in the middle of COVID-19 outbreak. He also helped me set up my Solar Analytics software and helped me prepare the paperworks for the smart meter change to my energy provider.

And lastly, the installers lead by Jake were great. They (4 people) did a fantastic job. They didn’t eat lunch because it started to rain at that time and they just finished the work to avoid the heavy rainfall. They leave our premises neat and tidy. They also accommodated my request to install the inverter inside the garage to avoid exposure to direct sunlight. They came around 8:45am and finished by 1:30pm.

Hide Ferdinand's Comment

Risen

Inverter Brand

Quick to respond and best price

Rob made the sales and quoting process very easy, he was able to answer all my questions, and was always prompt and proffesional when getting back to me.

The installation was quick and tidy, the guys even helped me Setup the fronius monitoring and explained how to operate the system and cable runs for me.

The customer service from Rob and Shashank were great, always willing to help by answering my questions and offering advice which aligned with everything on Solarquotes. They were the only installer who offered solar analytics and were happy to install along with the PV.
Hide Mathew's Comment

10kW

$8,000 to $10,000

Trina

good quality and trustworthy

The quoting and booking processes was a bit slow compared to the another pushy installer, but everything was done right, and now I actually appreciate the quality and altitude of the Energus team. I need to mention Rob, he is knowledgeable, transparent and easy to deal with. Customer service was great, everything well-documented, and helped organize the grid connection (though I was impatient and did that myself before they help).
Hide C's Comment

10kW

Suntech

Inverter Brand

Great price! Perfect Install.

Energus’es quote was the best value for money. Rob was great to deal with and the installation went without a hitch. Perfect setup for my needs.
Hide Ahmad's Comment

Suntech

Good service

Price may not be the cheapest but service is 1st class. Installed my system within 2 weeks.
Hide Mirza's Comment

no idea (Other)

AGL Energy Limited

Original Review on 09-09-2018:

One of the easiest companies I have ever dealt with.

Follow Up Review on 10-05-2019:

Absolutely exceeded our expectations
Hide Rachel's Comment

more than $20,000

JA Solar

Original Review on 29-10-2018:

Follow Up Review on 06-05-2019:

Installation issues with our existing roof and now we are experiencing issues with the performance of the system.
Hide Miles's Comment

$10,000 to $15,000

Cost

I would recommend Energus and their installers, Sunair to anyone in my area.
Hide Adam's Comment

Cost

Everything has been accomplished as advised to date.
Yet to get smart meter installed by our energy supplier.
Hide Brian's Comment

Cost

Very Thorough in planning the install. Great sales support.
Hide Doug's Comment

Cost

Responsive to all messages and clear with quote and dates. Only company who gave a good solution for a tricky roof configuration. Would definitely recommend.
Hide Fleur's Comment

Cost

Rob from Energus was great to deal with. He’s knowledgeable and patient without being pushy and was willing to compete for my business.
Jane in the office was great in keeping me informed of order progress and install timeframe.
The installers (Steel and the boys at Sun Air - Gosford) were fantastic and I highly recommend them. Prompt, fast and tidy.
Very happy with our system (Canadian solar and fronius) and getting 40kWh days from an east-west split install.
Hide Stuart's Comment

Original Review on 04-06-2018:

The system was only installed last Thursday. I've ticked fantastic because I'm sure it will be. We have a 3.36 kW system consisting of 12 Canadian Solar panels and one ABB inverter. I'd like to thank you for your assistance and information provided via your website. I've learned a lot and can sound quite knowledgeable when discussing solar now.

Follow Up Review on 03-02-2019:

Hard to tell. I am hoping so. I've only received one power bill. Will go on line and check.
Hide Irene's Comment

Cost

Installation date was first booked on 28Nov. But due to the bad weather, installation was postponed to 22Nov.

The customer service from Energus was OK. Their communication with the customer was bad. After the initial deposit, no one contacted me for the date of installation until I contacted them after 3 weeks of the deposit.

Other than that, the installation went smoothly. I still need to contact AGL to let them know about my solar installation.

Hide Steven's Comment

Cost

Rob and Jane answered all my questions and tailored the system to suit. They do their best to make sure you have a good solar experience.
Hide Ray's Comment

Cost

Rob Bandari from Energus’ had excellent customer service. No house visit but spent nearly an hour and a half on the phone with me answering all my questions. He was very well prepared and seemed like he had answers to all the questions on the SolarQuotes website.
Hide Jonathan's Comment

2/5

1/5

$10,000 to $15,000

Longi Solar

Sungrow

Original Review on 26-12-2017:

We signed up with Energus on the basis they would have the panels installed before Christmas, only to be told, once they had an approved application, that the earliest they could install us was late January or early February. Not good enough. This has cost us money because we are losing over half the summer sun, when we need it most for air conditioning and Christmas events and as we are retirees, every penny counts.

Follow Up Review on 27-08-2018:

No, but it is not anything to do with Energus or the installation. It took months for the energy provider to install and register the new digital meter, so they received, by our estimate, four months of free electricity back into the grid. Then the first bill we received, we are sure is grossly inaccurate because we know how much electricity we have used and how much we have fed into the grid from the battery, which is a little from the grid and a lot into the grid, but the bill showed almost the opposite!

We are waiting for the next bill and expect to have a battle to get them to accurately record and bill us. This needs a royal commission!
Hide Alleyne's Comment

Hi team,
We purchased our Solar System through the Hellosolar Company, based in Victoria, their name came up through your listing of Solar Quotes.

The team that installed the system were top notch, very friendly, very informative and very thorougher the only delay is with the installing of the smart meter however that is to be installed on the 1st of September!!!!

We are looking forward to reduced power bills!!!
thank you for giving us a number of Companies who supplied quotes!!

Cheers Christine Welsh
Hide Christine's Comment

Original Review on 15-01-2018:

Energus were the only company to provide a timely quote, answer my ( multiple ) questions and be interested in providing us with the best system for our needs. The installers ( Kane) were prompt, friendly, professional and 'treated the installation as if it was my house'.
I cannot recommend Energus highly enough, we were very lucky to have chosen them.

Hi Jonathan, thank you for your kind review. Energus will always strive to be a market leader in customer service and solar offerings. Best regards, Energus.

Follow Up Review on 18-08-2018:

Totally. Energus were fantastic
Hide Jonathan's Comment

Cost

Rob made the whole process easy. Installation occurred quickly and without fuss. Although we had a few post-installation hiccups Jane was a great help and they were resolved in an excellent fashion.

Original Review on 27-12-2017:

Hi David, thank you for leaving a great rating. The team here at Energus is thrilled to hear such good feedback. Best regards, Energus.

Follow Up Review on 15-07-2018:

Yes very happy
Hide Rodney's Comment

Under $3000

Cost

I am rating 5 star from start to end....Rob he is great....

Cost

Rob from Energus, was great. After receiving our quote, I received a phone call, to see if there were any questions, that needed answering. After a few emails, and return phone calls, we decided to choose Energus, not because of price, (price wasn't the issue). It was customer service. Other companies sent emails, and return phone calls, but were hesitant to upgrade to products we had reasearched on.

Cost

Exceptional Service by the team. Special thanks to Rob (Sales Manager) for being my go to person for each and every query. Product quality is very good compared to other cheap options available in the market. Highly recommended to everyone.
Hide Sudha's Comment

Cost

They were in touch quickly and were also happy to negotiate a better price. The installers were very friendly and professional and contacted me prior to the job to let me know when they would be arriving. Great customer service all around
Hide Fiona's Comment

$15,000 to $20,000

BYD

Original Review on 24-07-2017:

Thank you for your kind rating. Energus will always strive to be a market leader in customer service and solar offerings. Best regards, Energus

Follow Up Review on 21-03-2018:

Yes, I ve been recommending this system to all I chat about it. We love it.
Hide Peter's Comment

Cost

Rob at Energus was very honest from the beginning and I was never under pressure to sign any deals. All the information were clear and easy to understand. I did want to go for a larger system but due to the limited space of my roof it was not ideal and this was clearly explained to me. Ryan and his team did a fantastic job on the date of the installation as well as the technicians who came to install the new meters later on. Communication could have been better but they did contact me about the delay and I had no problems getting through to their Customer Service. Overall, I am happy that I went through SolarQuotes and picked Energus.

Hi Binh, thank you for leaving a wonderful review. We're so happy that you enjoyed our product and service. The team here at Energus is thrilled to hear such good feedback. Best regards, Energus.
Hide Binh's Comment

Cost

Energus was very informative and knew their products very well actually told us what we didnt need unlike other quotes that tried to upsell - installers were wonderful too.

Hi Ann, thank you for leaving a wonderful review. We're so happy that you enjoyed our product and service. The team here at Energus is thrilled to hear such good feedback. Best regards, Energus.
Hide Ann's Comment

2/5

JA Solar

Original Review on 16-07-2017:

The total process took about 7 weeks from organising the 3 quotes to having the final meter installed. The time span from paying the deposit to switching the system on was 4 weeks.
Unfortunately an error by the installers damaged our ceiling. This was rectified quickly and the upside of the mistake was a freshly painted ceiling by a professional painter paid by the installer.
I felt information flow was poor. I needed to ring several times to find out was was happening. The installer did not ring the day before. No excuse was given nor an apology.
I am still waiting for any warranty paperwork to arrive. I am assuming that this exists as I just paid out $8000 for a product. The only comment I have re warranties is on the original quote.
It is too early to make comment re efficiencies, quality of system etc but out of my 7.2kW system I am noticing that I am generating about 3kW in the middle of the day in Winter. If I had installed a 5kW system would I only be generating about 1.8kW??
The general process from Finn's work through to switching it on was relatively painless and I have recommended the process to family and friends.

Follow Up Review on 06-02-2018:

I am pretty stoked re our system. Our bill, on average for the 6 months since instillation was close to $105/month. Prior to instillation we we paying $309/month.
OK each system is different. Ours is a 7.02kW. ... and please be aware that we are retired and do a lot of travel so energy consumption is down some what when not here. Our swimming pool motor runs 5 hours a day during daylight times and I never turn off the beer fridge.
We cool our house with a 3 phase ducted air conditioning system. The last bill was received in mid December. It is now February. I waited with baited breath as to the cost of cooling our house.
We really are very happy with what we have done. I think we have a winner and would do it all again.
Hide Peter's Comment

Cost

The whole experience was simplified by using Finn Peacocks website... it’s the second time l’ve used it & would use it again & recommend it to everyone. I’ve saved time, money & effort. Who doesn’t need that?

Hi Kath, thank you for your kind review. Energus will always strive to be a market leader in customer service and solar offerings. Best regards, Energus.
Hide Kath's Comment

Cost

Other suppliers wanted twice the money for a system that would produce some 15% extra savings!

Hi Ali, thank you for your kind review. Energus will always strive to be a market leader in customer service and solar offerings. Best regards, Energus.
Hide Anon's Comment

Cost

Hi Andrew, thank you for your rating. Best regards, Energus.
Hide Andre's Comment

Cost

Hi Ross, thank you for your rating. We hope you enjoyed your solar system. Best regards, Energus.
Hide Ross's Comment