Energy Hub Reviews

About Energy Hub, Solar Installers

Energy Hub
Energy Hub is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 72 610 128 080  ABN active since 11 Jan 2016 | Mundy Developments Pty Ltd
ACN: 610 128 080  ACN active since 11 Jan 2016 | Mundy Developments Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
SA: PGE 273469 Mundy Developments Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $5,000 - $6,200 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Energy Hub was founded by an Electrician and Home Builder who is passionate about renewable energy and the potential of solar.

A Clean Energy Council accredited designer an installer for nearly a decade, this capable team has installed 1000s of systems under their own name, and as a contractor to numerous sales companies that have come and gone over the years.
Energy Hub has a small team with a diverse background including Electricians, Electronics Technicians, Carpenters and General Builders.

The diverse team composition allows Energy Hub to take a broader approach to the proposition and installation of systems on your new or existing structure(s). Rather than just assuming 'twenty panels will fit up there', you'll get a proposition or solution that considers variables beyond the available space on your roof.

AREAS SERVICED
With three bases across South Australia (Adelaide Metro, Marion Bay/Foul Bay and Karoonda. Energy Hub is equipped to respond quickly to jobs across the state.
The installation teams frequently spend 1-2 weeks at a time on the road installing and repairing systems on the Eyre Peninsular and West Coast

Energy Hub Solar Reviews

Mt Gambier install at great value price

Great customer service, always letting us know every step of the process. Did all the required paperwork to organise the install and the crew was polite and tidied up after themselves. Thanks Energy Hub. Show additional information

Great service, well priced, prompt communication.

Would confidently recommend Reece Mundy and the team at Energy Hub.
From the first call, Reece followed though on the whole job. Very competitively priced and careful workmanship.

The team has a passion for Solar energy. You can pick up on this in their work ethic.
Would be very happy recommending Energy Hub.

Awesome

A friend referred me to Reece at Energy Hub. Was best bit of advice I have had in ages. Energy Hub were awesome; nothing was too hard for them.

Sales/Customer Service - Reece was more than happy to explain solar systems pros and cons with factual examples. He sold me what I needed, no up selling, unlike my previous attempt to get solar on my house. His knowledge second to none, made selecting a system easy. He organised all the relevant paperwork, he communicated every stage of the process. Which made the process seamless.

Installation - Nathan and boys were on time, very polite and more than happy to work around my family and myself (I work from home). They were well organised and there cleanliness was greatly appreciated by my wife after they left.

Fantastic Service, Price and Product

We used have used Reece and Energy Hub to install 2 solar systems for us. Right from the start we knew they were genuine in their service and products.
The installation was completed and cleaned to a high standard and Reece was always there to answer questions along the way.
We would have no hesitation in recommending Energy Hub.
Thank you!

Awesome company to work with!

Reece was nothing but professional during the quotation stage of our initial back and forth over the phone... Got a much better price than 2 other quotes for the exact same product. ($2000 dollar difference actually) His install team where very polite and efficient cheers guys ... Would highly recommend to anyone I know looking for solar! Show additional information

Best in the Business

From the first contact too the installed product Energy Hub were well and truly a cut above the rest. The owner came out to assess the job and answered all of our questions. The installers were punctual, polite, neat, clean and tidy. Our system was up and running in no time.
Will recommend Energy Hub time and time again. Thanks for a great job!

Great company and people to do business with

Reece and the boys have installed three solar systems for us over the last eight years including a 6 kw system at our house at O’Sullivan Beach. All the systems have performed faultlessly and saved us a heap of money. CCC have also built us four houses in the same timeline two as investment properties and two that are our own . Have never had any issues with the building work or finished products. Can highly recommend Reece and the guys as totally professional and great tradesmen.
Martin and Karen Eley

Too easy

Good crew. Short lead time. Solid price. No worries. Quality system with smart monitoring. Sorts my bill out Show additional information