Everlite Electrical Pty Ltd Reviews

About Everlite Electrical Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Everlite Electrical Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
VIC: REC 26105 Everlite Electrical Pty Ltd

Commercial & Residential Solar Installation

Everlite Electrical is a locally owned and operated solar PV system expert located in Hallam, tailoring specific solar solutions to suit your needs and budget. Everlite Electrical is a fully qualified, accredited and licensed team you can trust to get it right the first time and deliver a positive experience from first inquiry to well beyond installation.

Everlite Electrical are Certified Installers of Tesla Powerwall – The Worlds leading home battery technology.

Everlite Electrical Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Solar install, given thumbs up

Thanks Chez and the crew at everlite electrical. Easy to speak to, didn't mind giving a couple of quotes on different solar systems. Once installed the follow up phone calls to and from Chez has been great service. Prompt and on time.

Give everlite electrical a go, for a quote on your solar system, support your local business.

Thumbs up from me

Regards Matt

Your one stop shop for electrical!

In a smooth and professional manner, everlite electrical took care of all my electrical needs , efficiently and without breaking the bank. Massive solar set up , huge split AC, electrical oven, high end cctv complete security system , alarm and sensor light wired in without need or inconvinuence top team.... All perfect.!!

My sparky for life
Aweosme bunch of blokes, couldn’t be happier. Very neat installation, and very informative. The everlite boys Had all the time in the world to answer any questions. Show additional information
Amazing service from the guys at Everlite Electrical. Chezlin is very knowledgeable and informative, explaining the system and how it works. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Will definitely be recommending Everlite to all my family and friends.
Couldn’t be happier with the service!
I’ve been shopping around for awhile finding a system that was affordable and good Quilty, Everlite Electrical was my 3rd company to have a quote and when the salesman came he understood my budget and what I needed, customer service was excellent and and didn’t need to think twice.
My wife and I are so happy with the installation from Chezlin and his boys, they communicated with us through the whole process and cleaned up after, Chezlin took the time to run through the system and how much we will be saving over the years to come and answered all of questions we had overall service 10/10