Evo Solar

Evo Solar Reviews

With 15 years experience, Evo Solar knows that not all solar and solar installations are the same. That’s why we don’t offer lots of products or use third-party contractors for installation. Instead, we use industry-leading quality technology and in-house certified electricians for every installation. Evo Solar offers home energy solutions that will not just save you money, they will pay for themselves over and over again. Products guaranteed for 25-40 years by the manufacturer and backed by our 25 year workmanship warranty. Our products are safe, reliable, modular and out-perform all the competition. Installed by us for you. Talk to us about a tailored energy solution for your home today.

Reviewers report paying: $3,100 - $12,721 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Evo Solar Reviews (9)

Knowledgable and professional

The whole process was a breeze with Evo Solar. Cam and the team were super knowledgable, took the time to explain everything in great detail and they install quality brands. The install was very tidy and professional. If you're looking for a good quality solar install and a team that believes in only installing quality systems that will last a long time, then Evo Solar a great choice!

Cam the go to solar man

Meet Cam and his team whilst visiting friends. After expressing an interest in finding out more about solar Cam arranged appointment.
Cam took time to explain to us in full detail about the products EvoSolar uses and brought with him samples to view. They managed all the paperwork for rebates, contacting our power supplier etc
The wait time was minimal for installation
Time was taken to set up app on phone so we can monitor the panels efficiency, imported and exported power. This helps guide us in appliance use in the home
Very happy with EvoSolar from start to finish. Cam has followed up post installation and is available if we have any queries at any time

Great customer service and workmanship

Cam and his team were great. Very neat install of our Tesla Wall.

Enphase 4kw system - Evo Solar

Evosolar worked with us to determine the best sized system for our needs. Their quote was competitive and they kept us informed of progress throughout the process.

Installation was completed on time and they cleaned up the site afterwards.

They managed all the grid connection and everything was very smooth.

I would highly recommend EvoSolar.

Thank you Barend, I really appreciate the kind words!

Fantastic experience with Evo Solar!

From my first call with Cameron I felt confident that he knew his stuff. He explained each option to me and very open about advantages and disadvantages of each option. This put me in a position to make an informed choice. Once the option was chosen Cameron and his team were supportive and guided me through the paperwork before and after installation. His team of electricians and technicians were polite, efficient and friendly. The installation process was quick and efficient and the job was completed and up and running in a very short period of time. The after sales service has been superb with Cameron and his team always happy to advise and help. I recommend (and have) this company 100%!

Efficient and well informed. Easy

I was well informed on cost and the process so I could make decisions. Any queries were promptly answered. The installers were polite and efficient. All connections to the grid were arranged snd finalised. Any follow up was addressed promptly.

My concerns for unsightly views were taken into consideration.
Thanks for the whole thing.

Fantastic installer

Evo solar were responsive, efficient and very professional to deal with

A fantastic experience

I am not tech savvy so when I was having difficulty scanning and down loading info for government rebates the girl from the office came to site and helped me out with this . Nothing was to much trouble.
The installation was booked and they arrived on the day and time promised.
I had difficulty downloading the app for the Bluetooth and connecting to the inverter , one of the boys came by after hours and did this for me .
I highly recommend Cam and his boys ????

The Complete Professionals

From quoting to final installation the team at Evo Solar were the complete professional package.
No hard selling and took the time to understand our needs and tailor an ideal system, installation and set-up done thoroughly and on time.
Have recommended to friends and family.
Don't waste time, go with Cam and his team!