Forwood Energy Group Pty Ltd Reviews

About Forwood Energy Group Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Forwood Energy Group Pty Ltd
Silver Partner
Forwood Energy Group Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 42 632 009 744  ABN active since 03 Mar 2019 | Forwood Energy Group Pty Ltd
ACN: 632 009 744  ACN active since 03 Mar 2019 | Forwood Energy Group Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $3,450 - $4,400 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Forwood Energy Group have 3 years experience in the solar industry, they were previously operating as Forwood Energy.

They are the industry leaders who provide honest and affordable solar solutions for your home or business.
Forwood Energy’s team will provide you with a solar solution to maximise your solar panels in terms of positioning on your roof and optimising your roof space. They will also fully tailor a solution to fit your budget and your needs.

All of their panels and inverters are fully CEC accredited and come with above industry standard warranties.
If you already have panels and an inverter, and you need additional panels feel free to contact Forwood Energy for an upgrade solution.

Forwood Energy Group Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Professional and friendly from the first call.

Right from my first phone call to James. the promptness of his responses we could not fault.
He was easy to get on with, he was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions .
Customer service extended all the way thru to the 2 friendly installers, who were punctual and very professional and cleaned up the site before leaving, set up our app and showed us how to use it.
Our solar was connected within the timeframe discussed.
These guys came recommended to us by neighbours and we would have no hesitation in recommending FORWOOD ENERGY for all your solar needs.
John and Karen
Redland Bay

Reliable experienced installer

Excellent customer service
Installation was amazing, you wouldn’t even known they had been here
Great follow up, to answer any questions
You feel supported the whole way through the process

Great value and quality product

Really happy with the product, price and service of Forwood Energy Group. We were very unsure who to go with when doing Solar as so many companies out there. But James was very good and factual with the system information, put my mind at ease. I have since recommended this company out to others I know who are also happy with the product. But with confidence. AAA++ Show additional information

Great value! After sales service needs to be improved

Amazing and best customer service via phone and emails during enquiry time ! But everything gets slow after secure payment made! In the end, everything has been sorted! Great value of money.

Hi Vicky,

Thanks fo much for your Review- We really take reviews seriously and are always trying to improve.
Upon looking your account we can see no delays in anything and everything had been responded to in under 3 hours at all times?
I would love if you could contact us to discuss this as we can see no questions unanswered , I can see one issue about your invoice arriving late but it was sent multiple times and could have been your server blocking this- Everything else seemed to have been received on day of install.

Highly Recommended

We had a great experience with Forwood Energy - James provided a great first contact and had a quote to us almost immediately. Over the next few weeks while we considered options James was happy to answer questions and clarify any and all aspects of the process, and helped debunk some of the myths we heard from other companies all without any sort of a “high pressure” sales pitch. The system provided ended up suiting what we wanted perfectly, with long warranties etc. at a great price. The installation of the system was outstanding - Ben and Guy made a real effort to ensure all cabling/conduit was as tidy and hidden as possible, rather than just what would have been easiest and the quality of the workmanship where they ran cables through the walls etc. was exceptional. We were really happy with the whole process and would not hesitate to recommend Forwood Energy to anyone looking for solar Show additional information

Beautiful install

The whole process was very informative. The install went very smoothly. They were polite and very tidy. They are organising the grid install and even helping with finding the best energy retailer. Overall extremely happy. Would recommend Forwood Energy to anyone looking at installing solar.
Thank you Forwood Energy.

Great service and quality install

James made the process very easy. Very good quality install and great after service!
Would highly recommend.

Excellent customer service

James was very informative during the quotation process, even encouraging me to check out other companies for comparison. Install date had to be changed due to staff illness however the team were very accommodating to find a new date that suited me. The installers were friendly, and efficient (they even put the toilet lid down after using it!). After install James talked me through the app for the inverter, and helped find the best FITs with the energy providers.
Highly recommended

Thank you So much Lani :) Show additional information

Easy to deal with, not pushy, professionals

We had a few quotes and to be honest the process was stressful as it was confusing. We were really happy with the service provided by Forwood Energy. They took the time to explain things and answer all our questions, always polite and helpful. Once we decided to go with them it was pretty quick, they did the approvals and had it installed within 3 weeks. We were happy with the installers they were a good team who worked well together and were all very professional as well as being nice. Overall the installation was problem free and we were really happy with the final product and the whole Forwood Team. I definitely would recommend them. Show additional information

Solar Installation by Forwood Energy Solutions

A 20 panel installation done only five days ago, so I haven't had enough time to comment on the function of the system. However the representatives of the company; James (owner), & Ben & Guy (installers) are impressive. James very receptive and informative about all aspects of the products & system. Ben & Guy the installers arrived right on time, got straight to work after answering a list of my inquiries I'd thought of later. Before Ben & Guy left, I was talked throught the system & the monitoring from my mbl, which was simpler than I'd anticipated. All the components appear very straight, square, neat, & secure, & very nicely installed.

All in all I'm very happy even in such a short time. I'd recommend Forwood Energy to anyone.

Install Solar

On time install excellent communication, professional and tidy. James provided unbiased advice and kept true to his word

Thank you so much for your lovely review Show additional information

Outstanding customer service

Outstanding customer service, Friendly, Easy to deal with and at an affordable price. Highly recommend.

Great customer service for over 2 years now.

I was looking at Solar for house in Pacific Pines, contacted a few suppliers who all were pushing me to sign with them, James came along, explained everything involved, no pressure to buy,
He under estimated our savings as we haven't had electricity bill since installation,
I have had quite a few friends since go with Forward Energy.
I have just paid my deposit for a system for my new house purchase knowing that that workmanship will be second to none.

One very happy customer

I had numerous questions regarding solar; about the different types and quality of panels and inverters, the size of system that would suit our household the best and the extent of the warranties. Jason happily answered all my questions. If he was in a meeting he got back to me very quickly. He has a very good knowledge of the different systems and pointed me in the right direction on which one to get. At no stage did I feel pressured to get a more expensive system. He understood my need for a good quality system that is functional and look good on my roof. I was also very particular about placement and the need for the panels to be centered on our roof and for it to look ‘even’. You might say that I am a very fussy client. I asked and Jason delivered!

Ben and Guy who installed the roof were punctual, polite and professional. They took photos of the roof before install to check the tiles were good. I had some cracked pointing (nothing to do with the job) and took photos to show me and let me know that I should get this looked at. Ben answered any questions I asked and checked in to see if I was happy with the placement of the panels. Both boys cleaned up after the job was complete. I didn’t have to do a thing. I got a follow up phone call from Jason to see if I was happy with the install.

I went with 20 all black Seraphim panels, black racking and a 5 kw sun grow inverter. My roof is monument in colour so I wanted everything all black. James is also organizing for the little box next to the panels to be black. How’s that for service!?!? Brilliant I’d say!

Forwood Energy Group Pty Ltd - have recommended to all my friends getting solar.

Highly recommend Forwood Energy and the team . I’m the difficult client who asks a million questions , does a lot of research and wants to know the ins and outs but on the other hand I refer my chosen company to many of my friends and family so your hard work is worth it.

I’ve had 3 bills so far and all of them are in credit !! Couldn’t be happier. I’m home all day with my disabled child using the power / air cons and washing machines / dryers etc and we are still in credit.

We didn’t get the Ferrari version either - but we got a system that works perfect for us.

Don’t be fooled by the large distributors who sell a script product choose a small locally owned company who will go the extra mile.

Very professional, well organised company .. pleasure to deal with.

There was no high pressure sales pitch. They gave excellent advice on the right system for our lifestyle, which I cross checked. An excellent company to deal with. They arrived on time, left the site perfect, after installation they explained the system well and they set us up with the app, which we enjoy checking at the end of each day. A very easy, professional company to deal with. They came in at a really good price and the follow-up with any queries we have had has been very prompt. I would highly recommend this company. Show additional information

Great experience

What I appreciated during the quoting process was the fact that I didn't feel at any point 'pressed' to buy a system or to quickly make a decision.
The installation went fine, the electrician answered all my questions/concerns and their work was very tidy (no rubbish left behind etc)
Forwood organized paperwork for me - still waiting for the provider to confirm the setup, though.

Brilliant company, brilliant crew, brilliant team

If you are looking for a solar system you only need one phone call, ring Forwood Energy. From the comprehensive proposal to installation they can not be faulted. Knowledgeable, polite, courteous and respectful, James, Ben and Matt were outstanding. The installation team were quick, efficient and even cleaned up when finished. Do yourself a favour and ring this company. Show additional information

Excellent service value and products

Forwood Energy truly put the customer first. Quoting process was transparent with clear explanation and justification for the recommended products. All my queries were answered in non technical terms. Prompt and expert installation within the week with all mess removed.

Great customer service, quality products And expert installation can still be delivered for a very competitive price.

Forwood Energy Group

This company were fantastic to deal with. No sales pressure, just answers to all my questions. Their installers were punctual. The after sales service has been good too. I was encouraged to research each company and panels. The reviews for panels and inverters on SolarQuotes was really helpful too. I would not hesitate to recommend Forwood Energy Group. Show additional information

Very happy with my Solar panels

I was lucky to get my solar panels fitted earlier due to a cancellation. Installation took 4 hours and went without a hitch. The installer was very accommodating. Everything is working perfectly to date. Show additional information

Excellent installation of a system suited to my situation

After considerable research and deliberating over the three quotes organised by Finn & the team I came to the conclusion that the Forwood Energy Group proposal to install a cheaper system, at half the cost of the high end systems being proposed by the other two, was the best option for me.

The low price was initially a big concern but as all the proposed items were on the SolarQuotes recommended list, albeit at the lower end, I felt comfortable about proceeding.

James was very patient with my ongoing enquiries and even organised a conference call with Ben the installer (I was an electrician many years ago) to discuss the technical requirements for the installation of the conduit. Ben was excellent, the installation quick and very neat, made all the more so thanks to his advice and willingness to let me to bring an existing conduit up to current requirements.

The only minor negative was a delay in a response when James was required to take a few days off during the pandemic but apart from that it all went very smoothly.

After the first complete month of operation in June the system exceeded the quoted average daily output.
Overall good service, product and price.

Finally, I found a professional

After months of research and conversations with 'salespeople,' I finally spoke to James from Forwood Energy. James is happy to chat technical or non-technical and can sift through the information with you so you understand it better. James is definitely not the salesperson so was an easy decision to move forward to buy. Ben, the installer, is equally as professional. Good service, good product, good price... why bother wasting your time on other companies. Show additional information

Excellent service

We have found our experience with Forwood energy very professional to deal with, would highly recommend Show additional information

Well Done FORWOOD ENERGY

When I typed 'Solar panels' into Google I was simply inundated with all sorts of offers. So many that in the end I just sat on my hands and did nothing and time went by. James of Forwood Energy eventually reached out again with helpful information and an educational approach not a "get it now" sales pitch. It just seemed natural to go ahead with Forwood Energy. The price was fair. The installers were professional, helpful and did a great job. The components were good quality and everything just worked. The plant is a 6.6kW panel set with a 5kW inverter and wifi connnector. Its coming into winter and the azimuth is not the most optimal at this time of year but I can see the system achieves its promised 5kW and everything is working seemlessly. I have no hesitation in recommending James and Forwood Energy.

When you yourself google solar panels and the offers start flying in, and you can't tell the good from the bad....maybe just ring James and be done with it?

Solar Installation

James was great to deal with organising everything and answering all my questions. The installers were first rate. I would recommend Forwood Energy Group Show additional information

Fantastic

Super easy to deal with they where the best price and did a fantastic job super clean and tidy we are very happy. Show additional information

quick & easy

James of Forwood Energy seems to know his product
Installation was very professional neat &tidy, both installers appeared to be very experienced.
Not connected to grid yet

Looks great. Neat installation

We had our solar system installed at our home in Shailer Park at the beginning of January and have been very pleased with the result. Quote was comprehensive and there was no surprises. The install was quick , only 3-4 hours and extremely neat. The panels look very smart on the roof. Payment was dead easy too...just did an electronic bank transfer to Forwoods nominated account. I was so impressed that I referred them to my brother who lives at the Glasshouse mountains and he has been happy with his install as well. Would happily recommend Forwood Energy for a quality, no fuss install for a very competitve price. Show additional information

Fantastic business with the customer's best interests at heart

James and the team from Forwood Energy were a pleasure to deal with. The solar industry is vast with many different brands, warranties, performance capacities etc. James was very genuine in wanting to get us the best value for money, but without compromising on quality. His pricing (relative to brand) was highly competitive and he employed well qualified installers. Were it not for some foot steps on my roof and the odd power tool I would never have even known they were here. In summary, James went over and above to make sure we were happy with the final product and was very generous with how he conducted his business. I'd happily recommend them to anyone looking for a solar system. Show additional information

Nice system

James and the crew were very patient as we waited for our hail damaged roof to be replaced prior to installation. On the day, the installers were punctual, professional, quick and tidy. We are delighted with our system and would recommend. Show additional information

Great installer, smooth installation great communication and affordable!

James from Forwood Energy was great to deal with, always polite and installation was a breeze. An affordable installation and i couldnt ask for more, would happily recommend to anyone. Show additional information

A Good Experience

Answered my initial questions professionally. Good information and advice, then left me alone to decide. When I called back James provided more details as needed. No pressure. Written quote was comprehensive, well set out. Price was competitive and he gave me enough info/advice to make informed decisions about choice of panels and inverter.

Installation went without a hitch. No unpleasant surprises and the job was done just as the quote and discussions with James had outlined. No hassles, no mess, no broken tiles. The electrician who set our phones up with the inverter was thorough and patient, explaining everything we needed to know. I phoned him later to clarify something we had forgotten (!) and he was very courteous and helpful.

Good customer service before, during and after the installation.

Early days yet but the whole thing looks very promising.

Great job well done

Forwood listened to what I wanted and quoted a very ambitious system - as much as would fit on our roof - at a very reasonable price, with a couple of extra requirements thrown in when I asked for them. I couldn't ask for more. Show additional information

Very happy customer

It was a pleasure dealing with James. He was prompt in his responses, and did a great job in explaining the pros and cons of the various options that I had available.

The installers, Ben and Guy were super-efficient and made sure all of the cabling /conduit was extremely neat to appease my OCD tendencies. They were also very happy to explain how the system works and get me setup on the Fronius solar portal. I am more than happy to recommend this company to do your solar installation.

Outstanding

Fantastic service before and after.
Amazing install and price.
Received my follow up call the other day 1 year after to see how I am finding everything and to recommend a new provider.
Recommended to family and friends many times .

Thanks Team Forwood

Don't expect help after install

Prior to install they were great to deal with. Install day came and the guys were great. All went really well and I've been happy with everything this far. Since install I have never been able to connect to the inverter and have asked for assistance multiple times nothing has happened. I then referred an 18kw system sale and have been promised a referral voucher, I keep checking my letterbox, nothing despite all the messages promising assistance non has been forthcoming.

Hi Jason ,

Thanks for your message and is something we will Certainly take on board.
We take Customer service very seriously and is the first review we have ever had of this nature.
Your monitoring was set up on the day of install and we can see it closely what is producing .
It was emailed on seperate occasions and we can see it live and kicking but understand your frustration, again have Re emailed this morning .

We appreciate the referral - He actually posted a 5* review about our after sales service after having issues with his system 3 months later due to wifi dropping out when he was away and us attending to for him straight away.

We are constantly growing and learning and take things like this very seriously so will see where the breakdown has happened.

Prompt, cooperative and excellent communication

James from Forwood energy had clear and prompt communication. The quote was competitive and good value for money; the proposal provided also gave a good idea about possible output of the system, savings and other important relevant details. The best part was to get the job done with 2 days! James was prompt in arranging the approval and the installers are nice people as well. My old system was decommissioned and removed from the roof quickly and new system was up and running within 5 hours on the installation day.
Overall I had a great experience and hope Forwood Energy will be a pleasure to deal with should any after sales services are required.
I can highly recommend Forwood Energy based on the positive experience I've had.

Fantastic Installer, Good Service, A little weak on communication after we committed.

Sales Process Good
Installation excellent. All of the above.
No follow up with Origin for New Metre

Fantastic installer and service. Best price for high quality. High level of confidence in warranties and after sales service.

James was very giving of his time answering all my questions and gave me full confidence in the company. Ben and Guy did a great install with no fuss and to a high standard which I am very happy about. Delighted that my electricity bills will all be credits from now on refurnish $200 a month in summer months! Thanks guys. I highly recommend you and have already made two referrals. Show additional information

Awesome Company

Just had our solar system installed by Forwood Engery group Pty Ltd, and we couldn't
be happier, everything went smoothly, and system installed earlier than anticipated.
James, and the instalation team are very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful
and could answer any questions thrown at them. The Forwood Solar team are very
professional, cost effective, and efficient and we would highly recommend
them to anyone looking to install Solar..Ps will update in a few months
and let you know about the saving..

Great installers

Thankyou to the team at Forwood Energy, very happy with the product and installation. Highly recommend this company.
Jack and Cheryl Burpengary.

Awesome service and perfect installation - Best Solar Company :)

A few months ago my wife and I made the decision to install solar, I spend weeks researching and obtaining quotes from all different companies ranging from the (cant say names) cheap end of town to right up there. To be honest its quite daunting when you start diving deeper into the crazy world of solar as there're some horror stories out there (mostly from the cheap solar deals). From my research the things you must look for in a solar company is - service,parts used and ongoing support. Anyway after 6 or more quotes and lots of reading I came across Forwood Energy Group and I was blown away by their honesty and service, the quote I received was tailored to my system and energy requirements. It goes over what I could expect per month (pending weather of course) throughout the year and how much I will save. Installation day ran like a well oiled machine, both the gents that installed our system were prompt, polite, tidy and answered any questions we had.

If your in the market for a Solar system and want to avoid all the time I wasted go to these guys, I cant recommend them enough.

Fast, Neat, Easy

Would have no problems recommending Forwood Energy to install a solar system on your home. The whole process was so easy and painless. The install happened only a week after I gave the go-ahead. Tradesmen arrived on time and installed the panels and inverter in a matter of hours. I was feeding electricity back into the grid that afternoon. Thanks guys! Show additional information
I spoke with many companies about solar but James at Forewood Energy was the only one that took the time to explain the differences in all aspects. He provided great customer service and his team of friendly installers did a marvellous job and even took their rubbish away. If you’re going to install Solar, I would thoroughly recommend you chat with these James and his team before you sign with anyone else. Show additional information