Forwood Energy Group Pty Ltd

Forwood Energy Group Pty Ltd Reviews

Forwood Energy Group have 3 years experience in the solar industry, they were previously operating as Forwood Energy.

They are the industry leaders who provide honest and affordable solar solutions for your home or business.
Forwood Energy’s team will provide you with a solar solution to maximise your solar panels in terms of positioning on your roof and optimising your roof space. They will also fully tailor a solution to fit your budget and your needs.

All of their panels and inverters are fully CEC accredited and come with above industry standard warranties.
If you already have panels and an inverter, and you need additional panels feel free to contact Forwood Energy for an upgrade solution.

Reviewers report paying: $3,450 - $4,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Forwood Energy Group Pty Ltd Reviews (65)

Fantastic communication from start to finish

James and his team at Forwood Energy were fantastic to deal with.

From the initial consultation they took the time to give a detailed overview and understanding of the proposed system and walked through the entire process with me. I never felt like I was being pressured into anything, even suggesting to seek further quotes and consultations. They were incredibly approachable and flexible throughout the process. They even came and installed all the brackets before we had the roof restored and the panel installation was very efficiently.
I highly recommend Forwoord Energy for you solar installation.

They aim to please

Forwood energy were easy to deal with, low fuss and easy to communicate with via phone, email and facebook messenger. They were most responsive and receptive to my many questions, change of mind and other hiccups which customers who do some homework can cause. They took it all in their stride and worked very hard to ensure i was a happy and satisfied customer.

They had the best value for money offer which was by far the most reasonable of the top rated installers on solar quotes.

These guys also provided good follow up and are obviously hard workers.

I wish these guys well and keep up the good work in the competitive solar market.

Quality and quantity on a platter

From the get go James was polite informative and profesional... the products James installs is quality reputable products used in this industry.
James was not pushy even knowing I had put a deposit down with a not so reputable company. So glad I thought more about my large purchase cancelled other company and chose to purchase through Forwood... thank you for the recommendation.

Fabulous experience with Forwood Energy

Quote was provided in a timely manor. Follow up call to explain quote and ensure we understood the reason for the products quoted. Fast response to all questions asked.
Install was within 2 weeks of signing the contract. The guys arrived on time, got straight to work and were non stop all day in very hot conditions.
Everything was left clean and explained system and next steps before leaving.
After service was great and have already referred them on.

I should have done this years ago

Quick and easy from start to finish. No "jargon" and no pressure sales tactics. James was great straight of the gate and gave me all the info I needed and then some.

System is great value for money and also looks great on the roof.

Installation was quick & easy (I didn't do it myself) and the installation team were great with their communication and professionalism.

Do yourself a favor and use Forwood Energy Group. Thanks James & the team.

Thanks so much Michael - Really really appreciate the kind Words

Brilliant from start to finish 10/10

I had requested 3x quotations through Solarquotes and James was the first to email and call me back. James was professional and informative from the moment he made contact.

Previous to Solarquotes I had spoken to 3 other installation companies. From all six, Forwood Energy Group were priced at #1 for the same grid connect system. 8kw Sungrow inverter, 28x Jinko Panels. 10.3kw

My solar system was fully installed in under 2 weeks from the moment James made contact.

The quality of workmanship in my opinion is as good as you will ever see. Therefore I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending James and his team for any solar installation in the future.

Thanks so much for the lovely review Adam - You were a pleasure to work with

From start to finish, a very smooth process and great system

James was very quick to contact and ensure we were informed and understood what we were being quoted on, provided additional info above what was being asked to ensure we were clear on the response provided.
A good quality system was installed and we are very happy with the power being supplied by it.
Also, but not known until the installation day, the installers were brilliant, speedy, clean and very polite

Forwood Energy - Forward leaning,.fortunate to have their service.

They practically had my business from the first phone call. Great communication by James during engagements. Explained in detail and answered all questions, selling their product well. Quoted a product that is most appropriate for my needs both costwise and functionally. No upselling or downselling, no bad mouthing other companies. Provided quality installers who were easy to get along with and completed a great job, even replacing cracked tiles located on my roof.
Overall a pleasure to deal with and already seeing the monetary and less electricity use rewards. Recommend them to others. Partner has now booked them for installing solar in his house. Very glad i went to Solar Quotes for help, Thankyou , much appreciated.

Overall a great experience

The price was very reasonable for a higher quality system, the installation went well and before schedule. Very pleased overall

Professional service, helpful staff

They came when they said they would, they kept their word and were friendly and helpful.

Good prompt service.

Obtained a quote from James and found it was very competitive for price and the equipment quoted sounded like good value for money. Placed the order just prior to Christmas so was not expecting installation to happen as quick as it did. Whole system was installed by mid January. James advised of an expected date for installation and then had to change it due to weather but kept me updated. Actually got it installed one day earlier than expected.

Steve the installer and his crew arrived on time and carried out the installation in a professional manner. When they were finished the connection had been done and everything was working as expected.

I would not hesitate to recommend James and Forwood Energy.

Great installation, easy to work with and very friendly

They were very professional explaining everything, Installers were friendly, punctual and cleaned up afterwards.
There was nothing that I had to do they did everything.

Forwood Energy A Great Choice

We are extremely grateful to James at Forwood Energy for his great customer service in helping us to get a solar system that would suit our needs. We would highly recommend this company to anyone thinking about installing solar.

Good service/installation

Good service/communication with a detailed explanation of options. Installation went well and smooth.

Delivered as promised

James was very upfront and candid about what he felt was required to meet our expectations from solar power. He was quick with his replies to our questions and provided a great system. Our installation was a little tricky and I should have probably pressed to have an assessment before installation. But despite a few unexpected obstacles, the installation team did a great job and made what was a tough install look effortless.

Really Awesome Team & Great Install

Every interaction with James was very easy and I genuinely felt like he was out to ensure we got a good system even if wasn't from him.

We actually had another installer turn up and then cancel on the day as the install was to difficult for them. I reached back to James and we worked through the issues and planned the install accordingly.

The install was on time and executed to the plan. The install team was excellent and the quality of work was very high.

I would certainly recommend Forwood to anyone without any hesitation. They were excellent to deal with from start to finish.

excellent installers,went out of their way to fix problems-no fuss-very professional job.

The sales/quote process went smoothly with plenty of good advice from James and he was always very polite.Before they left the site after installation of the panels they installed the wi fi app for me to remote read the generation data.The system was up and running before they left.

Professional installers Great installation

James provided a good quote and got the installation done in a short time. Installers were efficient, and professional. really nice guys. Good customer service. Will definitely contact this company when i add to my system in the future

Professional and friendly from the first call.

Right from my first phone call to James. the promptness of his responses we could not fault.
He was easy to get on with, he was very knowledgeable and answered all our questions .
Customer service extended all the way thru to the 2 friendly installers, who were punctual and very professional and cleaned up the site before leaving, set up our app and showed us how to use it.
Our solar was connected within the timeframe discussed.
These guys came recommended to us by neighbours and we would have no hesitation in recommending FORWOOD ENERGY for all your solar needs.
John and Karen
Redland Bay

Reliable experienced installer

Excellent customer service
Installation was amazing, you wouldn’t even known they had been here
Great follow up, to answer any questions
You feel supported the whole way through the process

Great value and quality product

Really happy with the product, price and service of Forwood Energy Group. We were very unsure who to go with when doing Solar as so many companies out there. But James was very good and factual with the system information, put my mind at ease. I have since recommended this company out to others I know who are also happy with the product. But with confidence. AAA++

Great value! After sales service needs to be improved

Amazing and best customer service via phone and emails during enquiry time ! But everything gets slow after secure payment made! In the end, everything has been sorted! Great value of money.

Hi Vicky,

Thanks fo much for your Review- We really take reviews seriously and are always trying to improve.
Upon looking your account we can see no delays in anything and everything had been responded to in under 3 hours at all times?
I would love if you could contact us to discuss this as we can see no questions unanswered , I can see one issue about your invoice arriving late but it was sent multiple times and could have been your server blocking this- Everything else seemed to have been received on day of install.

Highly Recommended

We had a great experience with Forwood Energy - James provided a great first contact and had a quote to us almost immediately. Over the next few weeks while we considered options James was happy to answer questions and clarify any and all aspects of the process, and helped debunk some of the myths we heard from other companies all without any sort of a “high pressure” sales pitch. The system provided ended up suiting what we wanted perfectly, with long warranties etc. at a great price. The installation of the system was outstanding - Ben and Guy made a real effort to ensure all cabling/conduit was as tidy and hidden as possible, rather than just what would have been easiest and the quality of the workmanship where they ran cables through the walls etc. was exceptional. We were really happy with the whole process and would not hesitate to recommend Forwood Energy to anyone looking for solar

Beautiful install

The whole process was very informative. The install went very smoothly. They were polite and very tidy. They are organising the grid install and even helping with finding the best energy retailer. Overall extremely happy. Would recommend Forwood Energy to anyone looking at installing solar.
Thank you Forwood Energy.

Great service and quality install

James made the process very easy. Very good quality install and great after service!
Would highly recommend.

Excellent customer service

James was very informative during the quotation process, even encouraging me to check out other companies for comparison. Install date had to be changed due to staff illness however the team were very accommodating to find a new date that suited me. The installers were friendly, and efficient (they even put the toilet lid down after using it!). After install James talked me through the app for the inverter, and helped find the best FITs with the energy providers.
Highly recommended

Easy to deal with, not pushy, professionals

We had a few quotes and to be honest the process was stressful as it was confusing. We were really happy with the service provided by Forwood Energy. They took the time to explain things and answer all our questions, always polite and helpful. Once we decided to go with them it was pretty quick, they did the approvals and had it installed within 3 weeks. We were happy with the installers they were a good team who worked well together and were all very professional as well as being nice. Overall the installation was problem free and we were really happy with the final product and the whole Forwood Team. I definitely would recommend them.

Solar Installation by Forwood Energy Solutions

A 20 panel installation done only five days ago, so I haven't had enough time to comment on the function of the system. However the representatives of the company; James (owner), & Ben & Guy (installers) are impressive. James very receptive and informative about all aspects of the products & system. Ben & Guy the installers arrived right on time, got straight to work after answering a list of my inquiries I'd thought of later. Before Ben & Guy left, I was talked throught the system & the monitoring from my mbl, which was simpler than I'd anticipated. All the components appear very straight, square, neat, & secure, & very nicely installed.

All in all I'm very happy even in such a short time. I'd recommend Forwood Energy to anyone.

Install Solar

On time install excellent communication, professional and tidy. James provided unbiased advice and kept true to his word

Thank you so much for your lovely review

Outstanding customer service

Outstanding customer service, Friendly, Easy to deal with and at an affordable price. Highly recommend.

Great customer service for over 2 years now.

I was looking at Solar for house in Pacific Pines, contacted a few suppliers who all were pushing me to sign with them, James came along, explained everything involved, no pressure to buy,
He under estimated our savings as we haven't had electricity bill since installation,
I have had quite a few friends since go with Forward Energy.
I have just paid my deposit for a system for my new house purchase knowing that that workmanship will be second to none.

One very happy customer

I had numerous questions regarding solar; about the different types and quality of panels and inverters, the size of system that would suit our household the best and the extent of the warranties. Jason happily answered all my questions. If he was in a meeting he got back to me very quickly. He has a very good knowledge of the different systems and pointed me in the right direction on which one to get. At no stage did I feel pressured to get a more expensive system. He understood my need for a good quality system that is functional and look good on my roof. I was also very particular about placement and the need for the panels to be centered on our roof and for it to look ‘even’. You might say that I am a very fussy client. I asked and Jason delivered!

Ben and Guy who installed the roof were punctual, polite and professional. They took photos of the roof before install to check the tiles were good. I had some cracked pointing (nothing to do with the job) and took photos to show me and let me know that I should get this looked at. Ben answered any questions I asked and checked in to see if I was happy with the placement of the panels. Both boys cleaned up after the job was complete. I didn’t have to do a thing. I got a follow up phone call from Jason to see if I was happy with the install.

I went with 20 all black Seraphim panels, black racking and a 5 kw sun grow inverter. My roof is monument in colour so I wanted everything all black. James is also organizing for the little box next to the panels to be black. How’s that for service!?!? Brilliant I’d say!

Forwood Energy Group Pty Ltd - have recommended to all my friends getting solar.

Highly recommend Forwood Energy and the team . I’m the difficult client who asks a million questions , does a lot of research and wants to know the ins and outs but on the other hand I refer my chosen company to many of my friends and family so your hard work is worth it.

I’ve had 3 bills so far and all of them are in credit !! Couldn’t be happier. I’m home all day with my disabled child using the power / air cons and washing machines / dryers etc and we are still in credit.

We didn’t get the Ferrari version either - but we got a system that works perfect for us.

Don’t be fooled by the large distributors who sell a script product choose a small locally owned company who will go the extra mile.

Very professional, well organised company .. pleasure to deal with.

There was no high pressure sales pitch. They gave excellent advice on the right system for our lifestyle, which I cross checked. An excellent company to deal with. They arrived on time, left the site perfect, after installation they explained the system well and they set us up with the app, which we enjoy checking at the end of each day. A very easy, professional company to deal with. They came in at a really good price and the follow-up with any queries we have had has been very prompt. I would highly recommend this company.

Great experience

What I appreciated during the quoting process was the fact that I didn't feel at any point 'pressed' to buy a system or to quickly make a decision.
The installation went fine, the electrician answered all my questions/concerns and their work was very tidy (no rubbish left behind etc)
Forwood organized paperwork for me - still waiting for the provider to confirm the setup, though.

Brilliant company, brilliant crew, brilliant team

If you are looking for a solar system you only need one phone call, ring Forwood Energy. From the comprehensive proposal to installation they can not be faulted. Knowledgeable, polite, courteous and respectful, James, Ben and Matt were outstanding. The installation team were quick, efficient and even cleaned up when finished. Do yourself a favour and ring this company.

Excellent service value and products

Forwood Energy truly put the customer first. Quoting process was transparent with clear explanation and justification for the recommended products. All my queries were answered in non technical terms. Prompt and expert installation within the week with all mess removed.

Great customer service, quality products And expert installation can still be delivered for a very competitive price.

Forwood Energy Group

This company were fantastic to deal with. No sales pressure, just answers to all my questions. Their installers were punctual. The after sales service has been good too. I was encouraged to research each company and panels. The reviews for panels and inverters on SolarQuotes was really helpful too. I would not hesitate to recommend Forwood Energy Group.

Very happy with my Solar panels

I was lucky to get my solar panels fitted earlier due to a cancellation. Installation took 4 hours and went without a hitch. The installer was very accommodating. Everything is working perfectly to date.

Excellent installation of a system suited to my situation

After considerable research and deliberating over the three quotes organised by Finn & the team I came to the conclusion that the Forwood Energy Group proposal to install a cheaper system, at half the cost of the high end systems being proposed by the other two, was the best option for me.

The low price was initially a big concern but as all the proposed items were on the SolarQuotes recommended list, albeit at the lower end, I felt comfortable about proceeding.

James was very patient with my ongoing enquiries and even organised a conference call with Ben the installer (I was an electrician many years ago) to discuss the technical requirements for the installation of the conduit. Ben was excellent, the installation quick and very neat, made all the more so thanks to his advice and willingness to let me to bring an existing conduit up to current requirements.

The only minor negative was a delay in a response when James was required to take a few days off during the pandemic but apart from that it all went very smoothly.

After the first complete month of operation in June the system exceeded the quoted average daily output.
Overall good service, product and price.

Finally, I found a professional

After months of research and conversations with 'salespeople,' I finally spoke to James from Forwood Energy. James is happy to chat technical or non-technical and can sift through the information with you so you understand it better. James is definitely not the salesperson so was an easy decision to move forward to buy. Ben, the installer, is equally as professional. Good service, good product, good price... why bother wasting your time on other companies.

Excellent service

We have found our experience with Forwood energy very professional to deal with, would highly recommend

Well Done FORWOOD ENERGY

When I typed 'Solar panels' into Google I was simply inundated with all sorts of offers. So many that in the end I just sat on my hands and did nothing and time went by. James of Forwood Energy eventually reached out again with helpful information and an educational approach not a "get it now" sales pitch. It just seemed natural to go ahead with Forwood Energy. The price was fair. The installers were professional, helpful and did a great job. The components were good quality and everything just worked. The plant is a 6.6kW panel set with a 5kW inverter and wifi connnector. Its coming into winter and the azimuth is not the most optimal at this time of year but I can see the system achieves its promised 5kW and everything is working seemlessly. I have no hesitation in recommending James and Forwood Energy.

When you yourself google solar panels and the offers start flying in, and you can't tell the good from the bad....maybe just ring James and be done with it?

Solar Installation

James was great to deal with organising everything and answering all my questions. The installers were first rate. I would recommend Forwood Energy Group

Fantastic

Super easy to deal with they where the best price and did a fantastic job super clean and tidy we are very happy.

quick & easy

James of Forwood Energy seems to know his product
Installation was very professional neat &tidy, both installers appeared to be very experienced.
Not connected to grid yet

Looks great. Neat installation

We had our solar system installed at our home in Shailer Park at the beginning of January and have been very pleased with the result. Quote was comprehensive and there was no surprises. The install was quick , only 3-4 hours and extremely neat. The panels look very smart on the roof. Payment was dead easy too...just did an electronic bank transfer to Forwoods nominated account. I was so impressed that I referred them to my brother who lives at the Glasshouse mountains and he has been happy with his install as well. Would happily recommend Forwood Energy for a quality, no fuss install for a very competitve price.

Fantastic business with the customer's best interests at heart

James and the team from Forwood Energy were a pleasure to deal with. The solar industry is vast with many different brands, warranties, performance capacities etc. James was very genuine in wanting to get us the best value for money, but without compromising on quality. His pricing (relative to brand) was highly competitive and he employed well qualified installers. Were it not for some foot steps on my roof and the odd power tool I would never have even known they were here. In summary, James went over and above to make sure we were happy with the final product and was very generous with how he conducted his business. I'd happily recommend them to anyone looking for a solar system.

Nice system

James and the crew were very patient as we waited for our hail damaged roof to be replaced prior to installation. On the day, the installers were punctual, professional, quick and tidy. We are delighted with our system and would recommend.

Great installer, smooth installation great communication and affordable!

James from Forwood Energy was great to deal with, always polite and installation was a breeze. An affordable installation and i couldnt ask for more, would happily recommend to anyone.