G-Store Pty Ltd Reviews

About G-Store Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

G-Store Pty Ltd
Platinum Partner
G-Store Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 95 123 910 789  ABN active since 06 Jun 2018 | G-store Pty Ltd
ACN: 123 910 789  ACN active since 15 Feb 2007 | G-store Pty Ltd

Estimated pricing for system: $11,000 - $13,000 depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

G-Store is a Total Home Energy Efficiency services provider, operating in Melbourne for over 10 years.

They know solar, offer consultative energy management focused solutions, provide free measure, quote and solar mapping services so you have opportunity to understand the different types of output results you can expect based on the solar system you choose to install on your home.

Due to significant experience in the Victorian residential & commercial solar industry, Premium Authorised Installation provider status has been achieved with the very best manufacturers of solar components.

Only CEC Accredited Installers are used.

Service, before and after sale has been the keystone focus of G-Store since its inception over 10 years ago and is the reason for thousands of happy customers.

G-Store current absolute premium recommended solutions are with products from LG Electronics for solar modules accompanied with Enphase Micro Inverter technology.

Due to development in the Energy Storage space in Australia, G-Store is able to provide quality advice on Total Energy Management solutions for your home or business.

G-Store are located at 1095 Dandenong Road, Malvern East 3145 and      33 Princes Way, Warragul 38

G-Store Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Good Company, Good Pricing, and Excellent Workmanship

A thank you to all staff at G-Store and to Helen and Euan for assisting me to fill out all paper work for Government Grant. I also thank Matt for putting together a premium 4.9 kw solar system.The installers in Joshua and Travis were friendly and a pleasure to work communicate with. In saying this I would not hesitate to recommend G-Store to anyone wanting a quality solar system, a good company, good pricing and excellent workmanship. Show additional information
The Solar team at G-store are all very helpful, responsive and knowledgeable. Adam willingly spent over an hour with me going through all my questions prior to committing to purchase, and was excellent at explaining technicalities. Show additional information

Highly recommended

G-Store are a pleasure to do business with. The team are professional, know their product, easy to deal with, communicate well and deliver on their word. Their installers do a quality job overall.

This latest installation was adding 6 new PV panels (2kW) to an original 10 PV (3.3kW) panels also installed by G-Store in 2017.

Thank you Michael for your lovely feedback! Show additional information

Very smooth process and helpful staff, high quality solar system

Very smooth process, staff helped us along the way to get such a high quality solar system

Thanks Binbin, much appreciated! Show additional information
I found that the incentive of the offer from Lg and Gstore to replicate the Gov rebate, the swaying point. This will allow us to claim the hot water rebate as well.

The equipment that was suggested, by all quotes is all high end, and the costing between each quote was negligible. The only problem that occurred was that the Ausnet pre approval system gave three different power feedback limits ranging from, on site visit required, to 1.5kw and eventually 2.5kw per phase. (Multiphase site). This conflict caused a Quote to be cancelled, resubmitted and then withdrawn and then the original quote reinstated as the info from Ausnet's pre approval system changed each time. I would suggest take your time to research, make sure you get a site visit and research, research.
Excellent back up support and assistance in dealing with Solar Victoria. Show additional information

Very attentive, great system, great installation

Review: G-Store have done a great job. Adam provided excellent advice during the quotation phase and his planning (positioning and orientation of arrays, prediction of generation) was very detailed. They use high quality products that do cost a bit more. We went with a 15.4 kW system consisting of 44 x LG Neon 2 350 W panels (25 year warranty), Enphase microinverters and a Tesla Powerwall 2 battery. Order to installation was less than a month, including the Powerwall (contrary to the Powerwall review on Solarquotes which says there is a long wait). The installers (Marty, Will and third bloke on second day - sorry, never knew your name - from Solier Electrical Solutions) were bang on the time they said they would come and did the whole job in two days. The site was very tidy when they left. The system was turned on at 4 pm on the second day of installation and we have barely used grid energy since then. The system is superb. The Powerwall usually fills up by about 11 am and delivers all our needs in the evening. The Tesla app is great and is somewhat addictive! On our best day we generated 101 kW (admittedly on a sunny day close to the summer solstice). I highly recommend G-Store.

Thank you Michael for your fantastic review! We are glad you are enjoying your new Solar PV system and Tesla Powerwall 2! Show additional information

Clean Install

Designed a system to meet our energy usage, 4 panels East, 10 panels West. Took the time to answer all my questions (there were lots) in person, email and phone. The installation was booked for 7 business days from deposit, and switched on 11 days after the install after an external inspection. The install went smoothly and looks very clean. G-Store continues to remotely monitor the panels after installation to ensure they are functioning correctly, and provides annual recommendations on whether we're getting the best energy rates from our supplier. G-Store is a great team to work with. Show additional information

Knowledge, efficient and punctual

G store were honest, quick to respond and installed without fuss when they said they would. Show additional information

Great installer. Super happy

Very helpful through the whole process of planning, selection and install.. They were able to answer very technical questions and provide suggestions for the best possible system for my needs Show additional information

BEST experience with the BEST price...happy I chose the BEST company

Matt was our sales consultant and was very helpful. Solar can be confusing and Matt walked us through and recommended the best system for us. We went LG black 370w panels, 34 of them 10KW and Enphase micro inverters we also had a reclaim hot water service installed The installers both for the solar and Hot water were great neat and efficient with the whole thing done properly. The installers arrived on the specific date We are very happy with the system and would recommend G Store to anyone Show additional information

Great installer and product

Made getting solar easy, very informative and well organised, good customer service Show additional information

Highly recommended company - the right products and the right people.

We came across G-Store through SolarQuotes and it was the fourth company we chose to obtain a quote for our residential home solar system. G-Store came highly recommended on SolarQuotes and in addition to being a Clean Energy Council approved solar retailer, G-Store are also a LG Platinum Authorised Energy Specialist and an Enphase Premium Installer. From the moment we spoke with Adam at G-Store, we knew we wound go ahead with the company. The right quality products, long warranties and the right people coordinating and installing our solar system. The process was clearly communicated and explained to us every step along the way and everything was completed in a timely manner. The system is now up and running and we couldn't be happier with the system and the ongoing customer service we have and will receive with G-store. We have no hesitation and have already recommended G-store to family, friends and neighbours. Show additional information

G-Store and Excellent Service and Installer

My interest in the solar panel system started many years ago and last month, my husband and I decided to get it. We spent a lot of time surfing the internet and found the "Solarquotes" website from which we noticed G-Store as one of the top 10 solar installers. After a few emails and conversations on the phone, at the G-store in Malvern, we met Adam who was very friendly, natural and helpful explaining how the solar panel system worked. Sales quotations process was smooth. Helen, Adam did an excellent job at response turnaround. The installation scheduling was quick and efficient. Every thing went extremely smooth with Paul Clark and the team, no roof tile had to be replaced. Paul spent some time making sure that our front yard was clean before saying goodbye to us.
Once the PV panels were up, a site inspection and the highly critical meter recalibration were promptly organised. G-Store and Adam assisted us organising the grid connection after the install. I am extremely happy with the pleasant end-to-end experience.

Put the work in to come up with the best solution = got the job

G-Store were light years ahead of the competition in providing detailed information and looking at my personal usage and site to come up with a solution that best meets my needs. Adam was extremely helpful in explaining why he was proposing what he did and answering all my questions at length. The installers were punctual, polite and very tidy. Communication with the entire team has been efficient, information rich and clear.
Very happy with the whole process and looking forward to years of quality solar power. For the record, my system is 4.9kW with 14 x LG NeON 2 350w V5 - LG350N1C-V5 and Enphase IQ 7+ Microinverters.

Very happy with the whole process, easy to deal with, contact & support & service we found outstanding.

As described prior, happy with all processes & the men that came this morning were very professional , worked hard on a very hot windy day & had it up and running in now time at all. They cleaned up after themselves and were very polite. Show additional information

Professional, timely and quality

Matt and his team at G-Store made the whole process easy, quick to provide a quote and ready to answer any questions. Agreed to a date for installation of both the Solar Hot Water and replace an existing air conditioner. All went extremely well.
highly recommend G-Store.

Excellent installation process

Adam made it a smooth sale and was so helpful and Marty and his guys were really nice and professional, I would definitely recommend getting your solar through GSTORE. Show additional information

Solar panel installation and Switchboard upgrade

Excellent service by G-Store !!!
Very impressed. No hidden costs . Friendly service .
Very smooth process from getting the quotes to connecting to the grid.
Thank you .

Only the best!

Adam from g-Star was referred to us by another customer. I still decided though to get two quotes by comparison to familiarize myself with the process and the professional advice. By far Adam was more professional , experienced and offered the best possible solution for my circumstances. Adam was familiar with the area , the coastal conditions and ensured from the onset materials used would be suitable for salt based areas, unlike the Alternative quote.

Adam also attended site following the desktop proposal to ensure the solution would be practical and possible.

Would not hesitate referring others to G-Store

True Solar Artisans!

Sales quotations process was smooth. There was absolutely no pressure at all with G-Store, which I had the displeasure with another company. Adam did an excellent job at response turnaround and he was really generous with his narratives. Installation scheduling was quick and installation itself went extremely smooth. Only 3 roof tiles had to be replaced....this itself speak volumes of the care taken during installation. Once the PV panels were up, a site inspection and the highly critical meter recalibration were promptly organized. I am extremely happy with the pleasant end-to-end experience. Show additional information

GREAT JOB ALL ROUND

From the time I walked into the G-Store in Warragul and meet Matt for the first time and a sit down and discussion meeting at our home I new we had found the right people to deal with.
At no time was there any trying to up selling just good straight forward and transparent discussion as to the solar system that we needed.
Helen in the office along with Shannon have been great to deal with and helpful in all inquires that I had. From the time the rebate had been given to me I was given a time line of what the installation program would be and that went like clockwork .
As a building contractor myself I require good time planning and subcontractors working in together and working with a timeline in mind, this I saw happen from the fall protection being installed to Lee the electrical contractor and his crew installing the panels and other required electrical works involved.
There was a small thing that I noticed that I was not happy with putting on the clients that I was able to address with Lee it was to do more so a visual aspect we came up with a plan and it was solved in no time.
If I was to have a complaint it would not be with the G -Store at all but more so with with the Solar VIc providing the rebate the process was a under prepared to handle the applications.
Over all I would rate my experience with the Warragul G- Solar fantastic great people to deal with they believe in what they are doing and products they sell

Can't go past them for quality and service

Excellent advice and explanation, lovely installer did fantastic job and communicated really well.
We're very happy with the whole process and how the system now functions

As described, that is all I ask for!

Pre-advice was comprehensive and useful. Cliff and the team arrived on time and were done in half a day. System works well and all as described. What more can I ask for? No it was far from the cheapest install but I had some "entertaining" quotes when what I wanted was to be sure it would be done right, it was. Show additional information

Great people to deal with

Very competitive quote received. Installation was friendly, efficient and in the time frame given. Panel layout on roof did have to be altered on the day of installation but was via discussion. Great customer service and follow up. System is working very well. All aspects of grid connection attended to and facilitated on the day of installation. Show additional information

Excellent customer service

I really enjoy to have conversations with Adams, he is really a good listener and very keen to explain to all your questions about
different system available in the market now. The installation was on time and finished in one day even there were a little bit of raining on site
The installation team is very nice and clean up everything before they left.

Great Service, System & Installation from G-Store

11.2 kW System: LG Neon2 350W panels x 32 incl. 8 tilt frames. Enphase IQ7+ Microinverters. Half second storey & half first storey roof install in regional area (Torquay, Vic) across E, N & W directions. Communication with Euan was great, installation by Martyn & 2 crew was great (18 days after order).
I chose G-Store because they offered the premium LG/Enphase system I wanted & were preferred installers for those products.
Performance: 1 week post-installation, highest to date >70kWh on a mostly sunny day in mid spring in Victoria. All other days (mixed cloud/rain/sun) > 50kWh.

Excellent service from start to finish

Excellent service from start to finish.
Explained options and each stage of the process to us.
Electrician did an excellent job installing new fuse box into limited available space.

Professional, Knowledgable and Efficient Installation

We knew very little about solar generation and the installation process. The G-Store team were patient and explained every detail to us.
The ongoing support once install was completed is thorough too.

The Installers were friendly and were in and out in a day leaving no mess behind.

Thanks G-Store!

Quality installation and advise.

G-Store Warragul were easy to deal with, recommended 16 x LG Neon 2 345w panels with Enphase Micro Inverters for a 5.52kW system,
They handed most of the rebate process (federal and state) and installation was booked in and completed as communicated.
The inspection and electrical certificates were all sorted within weeks, the biggest delay was the retailer, although as soon as the system was connected and switched on we were no longer importing power during the day which reduced our first bill and we are now seeing around 15-25kWh exported per day.
The Enphase Enlighten app was setup and has been great.

Totally satisfied with my system and installation

I researched the panels and micro inverters prior to getting a quote, but also found the quote and sales process with G store very informative. Lauren provided a lot of information and was happy to discuss details at length with me. The quote was competitive, but not the cheapest however I chose G store for their exceptional customer support and focus to detail. Installation was a breeze, the panels look great on my roof and I'm now addicted to checking my enphase app to monitor how much energy I'm producing! I was so satisfied with this process that I have already referred many family members and friends. Show additional information

Professional service, high quality installation

Professional, friendly service. Attention to detail and great communication. Pleasure to deal with!
Installation was flawless with Lee and his team being friendly, punctual, neat and tidy. Everything went to plan. :)
Grid connection and meter reconfig went smoothly with no issues.
Highly recommend G Store and their team.

Best of the Best Solar Installers in Every Aspect!!!

I was recommended SolarQuotes website which I found to be very informative and helpful so asked for 3 quotes through the web-site.

Adam from G-Store contacted me within the day and immediately sent me the information that I needed. Over a period of about 2 weeks, Adam responded to my emails, phone calls, messages promptly and answered all my questions (more than 30!!) with clear explanations, pointing out the reasons why each of his recommended components was best for our particular house in terms of cost, payback, reliability,warranty, future needs, other options etc. Adam's response were always prompt, clear, precise and straight to the point and honest with his explanations. We agreed to G Store submitting the 10 REC panel/Fronius Primo 3 with Fronius Smart Meter system to VicSolar to apply for the Victorian Govt rebate.

(I had also requested for quotes from 3 other installers but felt that their costs, products, responses to my queries were far from what I would like.)

The installation crew arranged by G Store arrived on punctually on the day of installation. Headed by Cliff, the team of 3 worked tirelessly through the morning, tidied up and provided a detailed explanation of what we has is done, and what else need to be done regarding inspection, feed-in tarriffs, setting up the Fronius Smart Meter monitoring system.

We had difficulties managing some tasks on our own (submitting our application to Solar Vic for rebate, setting up our mobile device to monitor production and feed-in etc) but in each case, Adam and Shannon (G Store Installation Manager) provided us the needed assistance quickly and efficiently.

We are now waiting for the finalisation of feed-in tarriffs and any changes to our meter configuration which Origin, our energy provider will do within the next two weeks (all these being organised by G-Store without any input or costs to us).

G Store is really an amazing company to deal with. I have not many other companies that is runned so efficiently and so customer oriented. I highly recommend G Store to all my friends for solar installations!

Amazing service, great product, easy to deal with

I had a great experience with g-store and all of the staff involved. Very easy to deal with. Made the process quick and easy to do. I can’t recommend Adam and the team from g-store enough. Great quality product and amazing quality service from start to finish and beyond!!!! Very helpful when it came to the government rebate aswell. Show additional information

Quality product, professional service

Very professional! Quality product! Amazing installers! The whole process from start to finish was smooth, supported and really well communicated (except for the government rebate process... If I could give the government a rating it would be 0 stars) Even after the installation they assisted with recommending the best retailer's in our area for solar to the grid. The installation team came in well prepared, on time and they completed the installation perfectly with utmost professionalism. If you want a quality job, go with a quality retailer and installer. We could not be happier! Thank you especially to Adam who coordinated the process and Marty who led the installation team on the day the system went up. Show additional information

Great service and product!

G-Store were great throughout the entire process. I had Adam helping me from the Malvern store. His advice was great, he didn’t just tell me what to get, he asked questions and listened to my needs and what kind of electricity usage I have and he recommended a solar system size based on this, but still taking into account my budget and future plans. He gave me options and explained the benefits and weaknesses. G-store really do use high quality and long life products.The response times were great and once my solar rebate was approved installation was booked in for within a week. The installers were great, in and out quickly, left the place neat and tidy and followed up promptly with a small teething issue that arose. The follow up and support really made everything really easy. Adam organized the connection to the grid, he took care of everything for me, all I had to do was sign and pay. I now have a great system, producing more than enough electricity to cover my usage and more. I highly recommend Adam and the team at G-Store. The service was so good I’ve even gone back to them for evap aircon installation. Show additional information

Easy to work with and installed a high quality system within our requested timeframe (asap)

Quick and easy to deal with to obtain a quote. Nice folk Show additional information

Excellent customer service

When my system developed some micro-inverter problems G Store identified the issues and replaced the faulty items promptly and at no cost to me. The repair was done very efficiently and the system is now working better than ever Show additional information

Excellent Installation and great customer service

Great expertise when quoting, very helpful and professional, will work with your budget.
Installers were friendly, polite, professional and didn't compromise safety.

Responsive design and installation

Sales quoting was factual, responsive and not pushy. System designed to allow easy battery inclusion at later date. Installation team was excellent, provided good communication back to G Store to deal with a couple of minor variations in design and panel placement. Grid connection has been organised, waiting for this to happen but still within the 2 week window stated. Show additional information

Fantastic Installer

- Great customer service. Answered all my questions in a professional and easy to understand manner
- Installation went smoothly and was completed in a day
- Would definitely recommend G-Store to others for solar panels

Very Pleased

Arrived on Time installation finished in four hours, excellent service explained everything about installation and the monitoring system. cleaned up well before leaving even vacuumed the roof. Very impressed with workmanship. Saving money from hour zero. Show additional information

Very comprehensive and easy to understand analysis prior to customer proceeding

Cannot fault the sales, quoting and pre sales analysis.
None of my questions could not be answered promptly and with authority. Very impressed.
Installers were on site as agreed, and seemed to know what they were talking about, very professional.
Grid connections, and all the administration also well handled.
Would definitely recommend G-Store (and have done so to some friends already).

Prompt, professional and punctual

All through the process we were given honest and accurate advice and kept informed of our progress through the system by the sales and admin staff.

When it came time to install our panels the installation crew were punctual and arrived on the day scheduled despite some very ordinary weather in the week prior.

The crew finished a very neat installation during strong winds and then talked me through the setup process and left a very clean site behind them!

All in all it has been a great experience.

Thank you William for your lovely review! Giving our customers the best experience is of high importance to us, it's great to hear you have enjoyed this process.
Regards,
G-Store Team

G Store helped us "get connected" to the Sun!

The sales process with G Store was great. Lauren took the time to understand our requirements and provided more than 1 option for us to consider. She was timely with her communication and gave us time to think about our options. She was thoughtful and considerate during a time of some personal challenges. This was not the cheapest or highest kW system quote I had to consider - but variables such as roof (and therefore panel) direction, panel / inverter quality, company trust, etc. should be weighed up for each case. All things considered I believe we have chosen a quality system which will be long lasting and is upgradable in future. My only constructive feedback is that since there was a delay of a few weeks between setting the date of installation and the installation taking place, it would have been nice to have had a courtesy TXT the day before just to confirm the installation team was coming on-site the next day. We had the install date on our calendar - but we hadn't had any communication since booking in the install date - and given the time that had passed, it would have been good to receive from communication just to be sure it was still happening. Also regarding installation, G Store advised that installers would be on-site between 7:30 and 9:30am - however the team arrived at 7am. Not a big deal - but just something we weren't expecting. The install team were friendly and considerate and had the job done within the day. Although we are yet to be connected to the grid, all the expected processes are moving towards an immanent connection date and G Store provided advice on this process upfront - which was good. Show additional information

Professional E2E service

G-Store were a pleasure to deal with from initial discussions and requirements, the quote walk-through, the install coordination, the installers and after install support.

They have provided me with a quality system that is ideal for my needs at a competitive price and have not tried to up-sell me on unnecessary components.

Happily recommend!

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, and recommendation!
Cheers,
G-Store Team

Wonderful product, brilliant customer service

Very happy with the solar panels and delighted to be sending power to the grid. The customer service is amazing. We had internet problems - nothing to do g-store and they came back until it was sorted out despite the fact that they had no obligation to do so. Wonderful!!!!!

Thank you Susan for your kind words, much appreciated.

Professional installation

I’m very pleased that I chose Adam and his team to install our solar system. It is my pleasure and without hesitation, to recommend G Solar to all who want a perfect job and great follow up service.

Thank you for your great review and glowing recommendation.
Regards, G-Store Team

Fantastic Solar Installer

- Excellent customer service, very helpful over the phone.
- Excellent quote, well documented and very reasonable price.
- Hassle free installation, well planned and installation undertaken within a day. From installation to getting connected (after the inspection) it was less than a week. G-Store are very well organised and arranged everything really quickly.
- Very happy with the solar panels. Highly recommend G-Store.

Thanks for your stellar review Clare! It's been a pleasure working with you, we are glad you are enjoying your new system!