G-Store Pty Ltd

G-Store Pty Ltd Reviews

G-Store is a Total Home Energy Efficiency services provider, operating in Melbourne for over 10 years.

They know solar, offer consultative energy management focused solutions, provide free measure, quote and solar mapping services so you have opportunity to understand the different types of output results you can expect based on the solar system you choose to install on your home.

Due to significant experience in the Victorian residential & commercial solar industry, Premium Authorised Installation provider status has been achieved with the very best manufacturers of solar components.

Only CEC Accredited Installers are used.

Service, before and after sale has been the keystone focus of G-Store since its inception over 10 years ago and is the reason for thousands of happy customers.

G-Store current absolute premium recommended solutions are with products from LG Electronics for solar modules accompanied with Enphase Micro Inverter technology.

Due to development in the Energy Storage space in Australia, G-Store is able to provide quality advice on Total Energy Management solutions for your home or business.

G-Store are located at 1095 Dandenong Road, Malvern East 3145 and      33 Princes Way, Warragul 38

Reviewers report paying: $3,200 - $13,480 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Battery brands previously installed

G-Store Pty Ltd Reviews (491)

4.4/5

Original Review on 26-10-2020:

Local provider

Got three quotes specifying LG panels and a quality Inverter that can work with batteries down the track.
Ended up using a local provider who offered Enphase micro inverters and simple tracking system as I had shading issues with previous single string system.
Very happy to date and system easily covers consumption. Whole process was prompt and communication straight forward. Installers were skilled and tidy

Thanks Terry, we appreciate your review.

8 months later we asked Terry: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Definitely and with the battery addition can only be better
Installers were great. I am a sparky, but do not work on or with Solar. They answered all my questions on the installation with patience and detail. I learnt heaps from them and I am far better armed about the whole system now.

Original Review on 04-08-2020:

Supply and Install a quality solar package with Industry Leading Panels and Microinverters - I was prepared to pay a premium for the best

For my small town in West Gippsland, Finn was only able to refer me to two installers to quote.
Started asking questions about using Micro Inverters and high end panels and the second of Finn's installers was no longer interested. So proceeded with Gstore - not the cheapest, but strong local presence and industry leading product offerings. No hard sell just quality product.
Settled on a 5KW system with LG Neon 2 Panels and Enphase micro inverters to provide best performance on a smaller roof.
Installed within two weeks of accepting their quotation. Once I had secured my Vic rebate they handled all the paperwork.
The system was installed within one day with a professional team of installers handling all aspects.
System operates well even on a Melbourne Winter's day.
Only time will tell if the payback is within five years or maybe a bit longer.
Three Weeks later the Install is now complete with Feed In Tariff approved..
Big Tick for G-Store who also submitted my FIT application, and tick to,Tango Energy and Ausnet.for a trouble free approval.
Very Happy so far

8 months later we asked Les: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The LG Panels coupled to the Enphase Micro Inverters are a delight to own.
The system has a device called a Q relay which disconnects the solar system when power is down or brown out - protecting the System. This is quite common where I live.
The Envoy- that manages the micro Inverters and power as well as communicating with the remote Enphase Enlighten monitoring via web services requires some comment:
Pro's -
A great monitoring Tool - I can tell the instantaneous power production from the Envoy Web Server, with for most part Accurate (within 10% of the meter reading, but accuracy varies from Day to Day) measurement of power produced and power imported. I know exactly what is going on with my system in any 15 minute period using the Enlighten software and monitoring from the Envoy web software with present and past data.
Con's -
Wireless connection from my home network to my Envoy was flakey for me. Had to reconnect the envoy manually several times especially after power outages. Tried a new internet router which helped, but in the end I had a network cable installed from my router to the Envoy which resolved the connectivity issues.

Overall is it set and forget? - Should be, but from experience I find that you have to keep an eye on it. To me the Envoy is the weak link, but this is the price you pay for knowing exactly what is going on on your roof.

It is my first system so I am carefully tracking its progress - So far in 9 Months it has payed me back around $1500, so it is on target to meet the payback timeframe that G store quoted.

Since I installed my 5KW system I have had the configuration tweaked with a Green Catch Power to boost my Electric Storage HWS (Brilliant) and added three more panels (Easy with Micro Inverters though a tad expensive - Now 6KW system) to provide a another potential few KW's per day.

My recommendations stand, but go big as you can afford and as your power provider will allow, and use as much of what you make in the home. With a 6:00 KW system don't expect to get 30KW/H plus on every day of the year. On many days you be lucky to get two thirds of this and on a really bad day you will go as low as a third - Good Luck :-)

Staying local to support locals during COVID

Our system was installed post the lockdown, however, a major factor in choosing G-Store Solar was that they were the only company that we got quotes from that wanted to listen to us and work to install a system that would meet our needs and budget. Additionally, the company is local to us and they employed local admin and installers.

G-Store kept us up to date throughout the whole process and the installation was faultless.

Fantastic service and follow up

I had lg neon 2 panels installed with a 6.57kw system. They are not the cheapest panels around by any means but do the research and you can tell they are one of the highest quality going around. That backed by the fact it has a 25 year warranty and 20 years on the enphase inverters makes it quite decent value.

Cannot recommend the service from G-Store any more. They answer any questions you have and the after sales service has been very efficient which often lacks with companies. Wouldn't hesitate to use again

Support provided at each stage of the project

Gstore provided me with great information about the products and were able to work with me to achieve my aesthetic requirements on the roof.

It is expensive - but I wanted to make the investment in a quality system.

Gstore organised all steps and kept me informed along the way with minimal requirements from me aside from allowing access to the hose for installation activities.

Installation was easy, the installers were knowledgeable and friendly and did a neat and clean job.

I would recommend an installation through Gstore.

Original Review on 25-06-2020:

Helpful, knowledgeable, no fuss.

I had heard from an acquaintance that G-store were very good, and I was not disappointed. Adam was very helpful and knowledgeable. He gave me the information relevant to me. When I put to him the benefits of another company's products, he gave me some good and bad features, offered to prepare another quote using those products and told me why he thought his original recommendation was better, but leaving the ball in my court.

All the steps in the process went as planned, with no surprises. Installers came as expected, were polite and efficient. No mess to clean up.
The follow-up steps of getting approval from my energy company and from the regulator were made easy. Monitoring software connection was simple. (One of the other companies didn't mention monitoring software, so I assumed it would just happen. I asked, just to be sure, and was told it was an extra, not included in their quote.)

Thanks for your feedback John, we greatly appreciate it.

9 months later we asked John: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, the energy produced has increased a lot from when we had them installed (winter), so are continuing to work on using our free power during daylight hours and using less of the electricity we have to pay for. We are very pleased with our decision to install solar and very pleased with our system and remain very happy with our installers.

Fantastic company for solar panels.

Fantastic knowledge of equipment being quoted to be installed on initial contact. Installers were very professional in there job, being very punctual, tidy and understanding of completing the job on time. The customer service has been fantastic, any questions we have had with the whole process has been answer very promptly and with great satisfaction. Would definitely recommend the company to family and friends.

Great customer service

We have just had 17 LG solar panels installed by G-Store and I have been very happy with overall experience and the outcome. It was a quick process from quotation to installation. The installers were very polite, tidy and punctual. Adam Remigio from G-Store oversaw the process from quote to installation to connection to the grid and he has been highly responsive and informative the whole way through. There were a couple of issues to sort out post installation, but he ensured that they were dealt with quickly. He has also given good advice on seeking the best rates from out electricty retailer now that we are net exporters to the grid. Our system has now been running for a week, and it is running very well and we are delighted.

Trustworthy installer

I've got several quotes and advice from other installers, but Gstore gave me a much better explanation, competitive price and superb customer service. The price is higher than the cheaper panels from other installers, but we are delighted with what we got from them.
Special thanks to Adam and his team. Highly recommended.

Quality with professional service, really understood our needs with the ability to expand our system

Very thorough and professional service , totally understanding of our needs

Solar power finally!

We live in a townhouse with very limited roof space. Have tried calling different installers the last 3 years and each one would take a look on Google maps and politely declined our business. G-Store was the first store that actually took up the challenge and Adam had been superb to deal with. He proposed an 5.5kW LG+Enphase microinverter system and it was installed and commissioned in record time (installation + commissioned after safety check = 3 DAYS!).

The sales and quoting process was very transparent and Adam was very informative to point out what are the benefits of the different systems and their disadvantages. We ended up going with the LG Neon 2 panels and Enphase IQ7+ inverters as they came highly recommended with 25/20 years warranty respectively. Adam was honest and I am happy to pay slightly more to get a top quality solar system.

Installation went without a hitch and the installers were professional, clean and neat. Worksafe dropped in on them for a spot check and they must have passed as the work was completed on the day.

We also love the Enphase Enlighten monitoring app, watching the performance of each solar panel every 5 minutes. We are now enjoying the savings running our appliances off the solar during the day. G-Store is also arranging for the grid connection and will notify Origin Energy for us. Complete end to end service!

Overall we are extremely pleased with the service we received from Adam, the installers and Helen at the back office of G-Store. 5 Stars!

Great service.

Compared to my last experience with Solar at my old property the service from G-Store has been great. The sale staff (Greg) helped me to fully understand my options and assisted with the Government rebates etc, further more the professional attitude of the installation team was great unlike the door to door mob from my last property. Lesson learnt to stay local.

Great install

Punctual, neat and tidy quality installation. Quoting started under CV19 lockdown - excellent customer service providing install time estimates and updates because of lockdown rules through to arranging grid connections. Vey happy, I will use them again.

Efficient & Great Customer Service

GStore worked with me during design to optimize my system design over multiple roof areas and battery choices. The install team was in and out in a day including 31 LG panels, enphase microinverters and Tesla power wall 2. System can produce almost 75 kWh on a sunny summer day.

Seamless experience from quote to installation

For a first time solar installer, this was a great experience. From the moment G-Store made contact after being introduced by SolarQuotes via Choice, everything from quote to installation was easy. Every member of the team I've interacted with have been knowledgeable, polite and responsive. They're obviously proud of what they do and rightly so.

Awesome Installer for those who cares about finishes

Adam is very patient and detailed driven. He spend the time analysing our usage vs cost benefit before recommending systems and optimal configuration.

The final install is a work of art by his crew - spend their time lining the panel's and cutting excess rail to perfect length. Oh.. that black rail is so beautiful.

Installers are very polite, prompt and efficient. I only wish all trades are like them. Workingbkike a well oiled machine.

Fantastic service and installation.

From the outset the service and advice provided by Adam Remigio has been outstanding. Adam spent a lot of time discussing the pros and cons of our various system options and possible add ons. The installation was prompt and very professional. I couldn't recommend this company and Adam more highly.

Fantastic installer

Thank you so much Adam & team for a seamless installation from the original quote to the actual installation. The installers were punctual, efficient & polite. Everything was explained clearly and any questions answered. Fantastic job!

Thank you Margaret for you lovely feedback, much appreciated!

Passionate and proactive

Adam is a passionate advocate for solar and provided great advice on setup including best energy provider.
Quoting and installation was seamless and installation was completed quickly.
Post installation they continued to follow up to ensure the system was certified and connected to the energy provider as quickly as possible

Hi Paul, we are indeed passionate about providing our customers with the very best quality product and high level service. Thank you for recognising this and providing wonderful feedback.

Fabulous support and service

Adam and his team made the whole process easy and kept us up to date with when installation would happen as Melbourne opened up. Instalation was then swift and clean with a friendly team.

Thanks for the great review Emily!

Excellent service.

Professional, responsive and responsible. Any queries replied/responded to within one working day.

Thanks Yin for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review!

Thank you G-Store!

We had our solar installed by G-Store in August 2020 and we are very impressed on how easy the process was from start to finish. Greg was the sales representative, he is very friendly, knowledgeable and was happy to assist us with any of our queries. G-Store team was also very friendly and assisted us throughout the whole process without any dramas. The installation team was on punctual, professional and the installation was top class! Overall, we very happy with the installation! We would recommend G-Store to anyone who is considering their Solar Installation.

Thank you Samantha for your lovely recommendation. We pride ourselves on having a great team of people who always strive to provide the very best outcome for our customers, and your feedback is much appreciated.

Top Draw

We spoke to other Solar companies and just got the sales pitch but with G-Store we got to talk to the experts. Really happy we went with them as it was a tricky job. I've already recommend them to friends.

Hi Lee, thank you for your great review, we are so happy your experience with us has been a positive one, we know you will enjoy generating your own power now and into the future.

Original Review on 10-02-2020:

A satisfied and excited customer with a new 5.6kWh system

How was the sales/quoting process? Very easy to deal with - G-Store were very helpful and answered all of my questions in a friendly and informative way.
How did the installation go? Polite? Tidy? Punctual? Installation was delayed one week, but on the day it all went very smoothly.
How was the customer service? e.g. did they help organise the grid connection after the install? Grid connection was made right after installation and the system was operational (as seen on the MyEnlighten web page). However, the power generated by the panels stopped being used in my house after a couple of hours. I emailed G-Store and they responded quickly and began the process of trying to determine the problem, with myself and the installing electrician. G-Store's manager ended up coming to my place after he'd knocked off work at the end of the day, and in the end worked out what the fault was (software apparently, not the installation), and dealt with what needed to be done to fix it. It was all going again the following day. I am very happy with their service to me. The system has been operating well since then. Thanks G-Store for your prompt support.

9 months later we asked Glenn: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, I am very happy with my solar PV system and its performance and value.

Although this comment is not relevant to the survey, perhaps it may be found useful/interesting(?) - I was surprised, after installation, that the rates charged by my retailer changed because of the solar panels; I went from a fixed rate of @26 cents/kWh before having the solar panels, to Peak and Off Peak rates of @36 c/kWh and @21 c/kWh respectively, plus an increase of @10c/day for supply after installation. Since I have averaged around 9kWh imported power per day in the 8 months since installation, this has effectively increased my bill by @$4.50 per week which is $230 per year. Needless to say I was not happy when I found this out (after the install), especially since I was not aware that this would happen. Is this the case generally? Is this generally known by customers? Are there retailers who don't use Peak & Off Peak for homes with solar panels, or who don't change their rates?

Regards - Glenn Barry - [email protected]

Happy customer

I couldn't recommend them more highly. Adam Remigio, was efficient and patient in explaining the whole process to an old bloke like me. Nothing was too much trouble, every part of the process was clearly and fully explained, and even further, he encouraged me to call if I had any questions, which were promptly addressed. The installer Paul Clark, was brilliant, the team polite and friendly. It was not only a beautifully done job but he went way above and beyond, finding a tile with a crack, he replaced it and then spent over 2 hours trying to get a dim call centre person at my Internet provider to sort the wireless access and get it up and running. The Legend was here until 8pm. I had forgotten what good professional service was like until Adam, and Paul, having had some bad experiences with tradies in the past. Thanks guys. You were an absolute credit to your Company, and I am very grateful and happy to have dealt with you.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback Tony! Adam & Paul are highly valued at G-Store, they always strive to provide our customers with the very best solution for their needs, and ensure the system is up and running without complications. Feedback like this is very much appreciated.

Top Quality Enphase/LG installation - looks and works beautifully

We placed a Request for Quote via solarquotes.com.au for a PV system and Adam Remigio at G-Store was the first to respond.

I had done some research previously and noted that G-Store was a featured installer on the Enphase and LG websites, so they were all good signs. Adam has a great balance between knowledge and patience: I wasn't able think of any question he couldn't answer. We progressed to defining the exact system suitable for our house within a couple of days and - due to the Covid situation in Metro Melbourne - had installers on our roof within a week.

The installation was done by Paul Clark and team over two days, they did an outstanding job - and kept me involved in their progress discussing options and choices available. The team was courteous and cleaned up after themselves.

After the installation we had an issue with overvoltage on our line (up to 261V) - which meant that the system would shut down when it got sunny. Adam coached me through the conversation to have with Powercor, who arrived within a week to tap our transformer down to a more realistic 240V. Great response from them too.

It all work perfectly now, the Enphase software shows data in 15 min intervals or you can connect to the system directly for real time data. The LG panels look very smart and the east-west setup (with three panels facing North) means we have power from the sun from early in the morning till late at night. The 10kW (in total inverter capacity) with 12.24kW in panels routinely returns over 10kW in the full sun and between 2 and 3kW on cloudy days.

Top notch customer service. Quality parts and installation

My system was installed in March 2020. Prior to installation I made several several inquiries to clarify parts/warranty/etc and they were all answered promptly. G-Store was forthcoming with product information and they were quick to follow up. We were initially concerned with the cost but was very reassured with the quality of the package as a whole and we think the cost was reasonable given the quality of the system, installation and customer service. I'm also very impressed with the post sale follow up, looking at my energy consumption pattern (I have an electric vehicle Tesla).

I highly recommend G-Store.

Outstanding quality and service

From the initial phone call to the finished installation the whole experience with G-Store Warragul was outstanding. All aspects went very smoothly owing to very helpful advice and service from Helen and Matt. The installation team were excellent.

Thank you for your wonderful review Peter! It's always a pleasure having such lovely customers, we thoroughly enjoyed working with you on your new Solar System.

Solar review

Very good to deal with, very helpful in all area's. Installers did a great job, completing work in 4 hrs. Very good quality of workmen ship

Thank's for your feedback Rod!

Excellent service

The sales & quoting by G-Store was excellent with no BS.
On the day of installation the weather was atrocious, but they all still rocked up at 7am on the dot and got stuck into the installation.
The boys were all very well mannered and stuck rigidly to Covid safe work conditions. There was no mess left behind.
After they left we found we had a glitch with an electrical connection but once told, they had that fixed in no time at all.
We can not fault their Customer service and all follow up paperwork was submitted by them for grid connection.
We highly recommend G-Store to anyone wanting to get Solar Connected.

Hi Rod. Thank you for your glowing feedback, it really makes our day knowing you had such a positive experience!

Quality System, price and Great Guys to deal with

Just Installed an LG and Enphase 6.12 kW. System from G Store. Matt gave me a cracking price and everything went smoothly from quote to installation. Would highly recommend G Store if you are in the hunt for a top tier solar system. 5 stars from me.

We are thrilled you've had a great experience with us Amrit, many thanks.

Excellent customer service and high quality products

I recently engaged G-store to install my solar system. I had a consultation with Adam, he guided me through which is the most suitable system for my home and my budget. G-store had me a reminder a few days before the installation and they appeared on time and installed in a professional manner. After the installation, G-store helped me to organise the grid connection and all the paperwork.

However, the solar system didn't run appropriately after the installation due to the high voltage issue. Adam investigated the problem and initiatively raised the issue with the energy provider. He then guided me through the whole process, who to contact who etc. Finally, the issue was rectified.

I highly recommend G-store to those who would like to install a high-quality solar system with excellent customer service.

Very happy - right from the start to the finish.

The customer service has been excellent from the moment I picked up that phone. Our situation was perhaps a little different and Greg and the team went above and beyond to accommodate.
Highly recommend!!

Happy Customer

Very happy with the information given to us about the product. Installation ran smoothly and on time. Very professional job. Generally very happy with everything. Thanks G-Store.

Excellent professional team

We're very happy with G-Store team. Best professional advice from pre-sales (Lauren) to Tech (Adam). Both Lauren and Adam were extremely accomodating to our change of plan and suggest the right solution at the end. The installation was done on time by an experienced team. Thanks again Adam and Lauren.

Great Job

Excellent job from sales to finished installation, can't fault the G Store.
Highly recommended

Outstanding service

Our roof is complicated and there was continuing conversation with Adam about what would be suitable. Also we are in a challenging climate for Solar panels. A great deal of patience was shown Adam as we worked through the process. The number of panels and placement was accepted as recommended. From the initial enquiry to final installation was 3 weeks.

The installation of the panels was done in one day, with the wiring the next day. The 3 man team followed all COVID - 19 recommendations. They were polite and very efficient and patient in explaining what they were doing. In fact every part of the process was extremely efficient.
We used [email protected] on recommendation and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend then to others.

Great customer service

I found the entire experience with G-store professional and efficient. The installers were punctual and polite. I used LG panels and micro inverters. The post installation customer service has been great. Adam is easily contactable and very helpful. I highly recommend these guys.

Gstore provided a quality solar package with Industry Leading Panels and Microinverters - I was prepared to pay a premium for the best

Living in small town in West Gippsland so not many good installer quotes available.
Settled on Gstore - not the cheapest, but strong local presence and industry leading product offerings. No hard sell just quality products which I was happy to pay a bit more for.
Settled on a 5KW system with LG Neon 2 Panels and enphase micro inverters to provide best performance on a smaller roof.
Installed within two weeks of accepting the quotation. Once I had secured my Vic rebate they handled all the paperwork.
Just waiting on my Feed In Tariff and then all complete.
System operates well even on a Melbourne Winter's day. Only time will tell if the payback is within five years or maybe a bit longer.
Very Happy so far
Now maybe I can divert some excess power to my electric storage HW service - Catch Power looks good

Great installation job on an old Victorian roof line

G-Store and Adam were terrific. We have an old property with an unusual roof design so it was not a straightforward exercise. The design, quotation and warranty information was very clear and the LG panels are top notch. The installation was seamless and the team led by Paul solved several tricky issues on-site so that there was no disturbance from the wiring, solar panels or control box. The Enphase online read out really lets you see how you are travelling and we appreciated the later review of our energy retailer plan.
Excellent customer service with polite, friendly and punctual installers.

All-in-all, we would highly recommend this company.

Great Installation Team

Two very lovely installers who were polite, friendly, and efficient. A great experience, thank you.

Go with G-Store, LG and Enphase. A winning team!

Adam and the team from G-Store solar were very responsive to my initial enquiry. They had a well planned template to request the necessary information to inform the best solar installation for our home. Of all the installers I contacted, they were the most thorough in quoting and describing the requisite components that make up the full installation.

On the day of installation, Lee and his team were very professional, communicating each step of the process and taking care of the premises. All penetration work was neat and tidy and adequately sealed. And the work area was clean and tidy at completion.

The entire system looks great! The LG NeON2 panels and black rails look terrific against the Colorbond roof. Extremely satisfied with the enphase IQ7+ microinverters and the relay of data to the Enlighten app - knowing how much energy each individual panel is producing at any time is satisfying. Correspondence from G-Store post installation has been excellent, following up on activation after grid connection and monitoring of the system together with retailer comparison.

I could not be happier with the service from G-Store and would not hesitate to recommend them for your solar installation. A winning team!

G Store solar installation

Completely satisfied from initial contact to the installation, professional company.

High quality installation. Cost a little more but price was not as important as longevity and efficiency of system, with future expansion needs into battery (when economically viable).

G-Store, and Adam in particular was very knowledgeable about the various systems, options, wiring and gave me confidence that the system would be one of quality, strongly supported over its lifetime from solid, professional manufacturers and with good service support. My requirements were foremost a quality system, backed by secure companies with 25 year guarantees (both panels and inverters). I opted for LG panels, with Enphase micro inverters.

The independence and superior performance of micro inverters appealed to me. There is much literature around stating these are only required for shaded situations, but this ignores the superior performance when operating in real life situations: dirt, dust, a lesser performing cell, etc.

My house has 3 phase power supply and I intend to eventually buy an electric car and battery backup. G-Phase had a clear understanding if my needs and gave me confidence that the design would accommodate my future requirements.

Great service, support and price.

Decided to purchase a battery as an add-on to an existing 10 kw solar system.

Sought four quotes and G-Store was most responsive, cheapest and provided direct and helpful technical advice. They also provided very helpful advice to support completion of the Victorian government rebate.

I wanted installation quickly due to a planned half-day power outage and they easily made that happen. Found them very flexible to deal with and always thinking of the clients needs.

Installation was professional and everything was left clean and tidy. Commissioning went without a hitch.

Would highly recommend G-Store, have used them in the past for pumps etc and have found them significantly cheaper and very efficient.

Outstanding solar consultant and excellent installer!

We installed 29 LG solar panels to our new home with help from G-Solar. Adam, a solar installation consultant is simply fantastic and has been providing professional advices on helping us throughout the selection, quotation and installation process. Everything was tailor-made and Adam has making the process to become much easier ! If you are considering the installation of a solar system to your home, I will recommend this company to you without any hesitation ! Highly recommended!

Thank you so much for your kind words! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Adam is truly a valuable member of our team!

It doesn't get any better than this!

From pre-purchase discussions with Adam through installation, scheduling and customer service, every member of the G-solar team have been helpful, courteous and efficient in providing both an initial installation and then upgrade including Battery backup. The follow up when a microconverter was not performing to spec was again on target for us to recommend without reservation, this company to deliver an appropriate system specific to your needs.

Thanks very much for your glowing review of G-Store. We are glad you felt our team was courteous and efficient, It's something we work hard on and we're pleased our efforts resonated with you, and we know you'll enjoy your new Solar System & Battery for years to come!

Excellent service

We received great service from G Store from first enquiry through to installation and beyond. They designed a system that was best suited to our needs, with excellent communication and explanation of the process. Installation was seamless, and their accessibility and contact with us down the track to ensure all going well has been exemplary.

Thank you for your kind words Kate! We are happy you've enjoyed the process and your experience has been positive!

Excellent System Quality and Installation

The sales/quoting was exceptional with Adam being very responsive to our every need. Value for money was excellent and competitive with other quotes we received, particularly given the top shelf quality of the system that we purchased. Installation was a breeze with highly qualified and experienced installers arriving punctually and performing installation without a hitch. Our system has been 100% reliable since installation and we enjoy using the Enphase Enlighten software on our mobiles to monitor our usage vs solar production. Finally, G-Store’s customer service is exceptional across the organisation to ensure customer satisfaction with their new solar system.

Thank you Mark for your glowing review, much appreciated!