G-Store Reviews

About G-Store, Solar Installers

G-Store
Platinum Partner
G-Store is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)

G-Store is a Total Home Energy Efficiency services provider, operating in Melbourne for over 10 years.

They know solar, offer consultative energy management focused solutions, provide free measure, quote and solar mapping services so you have opportunity to understand the different types of output results you can expect based on the solar system you choose to install on your home.

Due to significant experience in the Victorian residential & commercial solar industry, Premium Authorised Installation provider status has been achieved with the very best manufacturers of solar components.

Only CEC Accredited Installers are used.

Service, before and after sale has been the keystone focus of G-Store since its inception over 10 years ago and is the reason for thousands of happy customers.

G-Store current absolute premium recommended solutions are with products from LG Electronics for solar modules accompanied with Enphase Micro Inverter technology.

Due to development in the Energy Storage space in Australia, G-Store is able to provide quality advice on Total Energy Management solutions for your home or business.

G-Store are located at 1095 Dandenong Road, Malvern East 3145 and      33 Princes Way, Warragul 38

G-Store Solar Reviews

Exceptional pre-sales support through to installation and commissioning

G-store was the most expensive of the three options that I was quoted. But as we know, not all systems or services are the same.

It started with Adam from G-Store asking for a historical data download of energy use and some photos of my switchboard so he could do full modelling of our expected energy use and how the solar system provided would fit in with our usage.
This is a step the others did not ask for, and I don't blame them as the extra time involved in just quoting a system would be costly.
After getting the quote i spent at least an hour on the phone with Adam over a couple of calls talking about the pros and cons of the system and arrays quoted. I'm a technical and statistical person, and Adam was able to give me answers made me excited to spend the money.

I then took the quote to an industry wholesaler/distributor that i knew who not only said the system was well priced, but also that G-Store are an exceptional company, even if though they were not a customer of the wholesaler.
The key factors he mentioned was that they do more than solar, so from a business longevity stand-point they are far more likely to be around in 10 years than many of the solar only companies competing at the moment.
The other was G-Store's relationship with LG (the panels we ordered) was 2nd to none.

The installers that came on-site were on-time, knowledgable, polite, neat & tidy.
Adam warned me beforehand that roof tiles break and to have spares on-site for them to swap over and this was the case.
Most trades will break a tile and keep walking and we would have been left to deal with the water damage later.
We actually ran out of spares, so they moved all the remaining broken tiles down to the end of the roof and silicone them up, where I was able to buy some tiles and replace them myself.

I've already recommended a couple of people to G-Store and would happily continue to do so :) I'm so excited that I've made my Enphase live analytics page public so I can share (brag) with all my friends on how well our system is performing.
Very happy with the G-Store with the service and the system they installed! Show additional information

Top installer, 100% recommend these guys.

Had this system installed before we moved in. G-Store we're great, good communications, keep me up to date with how the system install went. 5 panels North and 11 panels west. Adam and his team went above what I expected with helping me decide which panels to buy and helping me decide orientation. I'll be back with more purchase in the future from them. Show additional information

Whole process was of high quality

Efficient quote, quoted VG quality, quality installation. Excellent customer service Show additional information

Great installer and customer service

Nothing bad to say about G-Store - they have great service, make the process very easy and installation was done without a hastle.

Thank you Matt for your awesome feedback! Show additional information

G-Store - I wouldn't hesitate

We researched using Choice what we wanted for our Solar system before deciding to go ahead.
This research led us to we wanted enphase micro inverters and LG panels as the best options for us.
We then researched suppliers and ended up at Gstore. This was for a number of reasons but specifically they were the only ones that worked out our power was 3 phase.

Adam was extremely informative - he asked lots of questions and listed to our answers (really listened - which is why out of all the suppliers we could have gone with - we went to G Store).

Paul was informative and efficient. As the saying goes his team was ran like a "well oiled machine".

Thank you Stephen for the great review! We are glad you were able to find us from your thorough researching, we were more than happy to help you choose the best system for your needs. Show additional information

Fantastic Installator

G-Store have been fantastic from the get go. Helping me with every step of the way to providing my Solar. Very professional, polite and patient with me
The installers were on time professional and tidy

Hi Cat,
Thank you for your glowing review! We are glad you've had a wonderful experience throughout the process of installing your new Solar System.

Professional Service & Great Quality

The quotation process was straight forward, informative and professional. It provided us will all the necessary details to make an informed decision on what sort of solution to get.
The installers were punctual, professional and tidy, and were happy to answer any queries I had.
Overall the G-Store team were a pleasure to deal with and are highly recommended.

Hi Tony, thanks for the great review and recommendation.
Cheers, G-Store Team

Fantastic Installer... Great Job!

Matt from G -Store was very informative during the quotation process
The installers were punctual, very polite and tidy
5 Stars for a job well done!
Thanks!

Thanks very much for your review and kind words Christopher, much appreciated. Show additional information

Highest quality hardware and service

Adam at G-store capably analysed our energy consumption trends, clearly explained the options, and designed our PV system according to our needs.

The installers were polite and tidy arrived as planned and completed the install within one day. Pleasingly they were able to route cabling internally and did a very neat job.

Customer service was always prompt and thorough. Grid connection was organised promptly.

We highly recommend G-store and the LG and Enphase hardware we have chosen.

Hi Robert,
Thank you for your glowing review, and for your recommendation on our preferred premium offering of LG and Enphase!
G-Store Team
The solar rebate scheme form the Vic government while welcome is slowing down installation as it is not easy to access. Show additional information

Great customer service & install

The sales / quoting process was performed on site and was very efficient. Matt provided options and recommendations to suit our requirements making it easy to select the panels, microinverters and HWS.
The installation team were also great, completing the install in one day. It was well co-ordinated and a quality finish.
G-Store followed up after the install to ensure that the grid connection was completed in a timely manner so that we obtained a return on our investment.
The Enphase monitoring system is great enabling us to view our system's energy production so that we make the most of the Solar energy.
Overall, we were extremely happy with the customer service and install...

Many thanks for the kind feedback Neil!

Excellent service highly recommend

Because G-Store are local we chose them. They gave a very quick service

Thank you for your kind words Anthony,

Great Solar install

had system installed and very smooth installation, system is great and working well - very happy

Thank you for your feedback Matt, much appreciated! Show additional information

Happy with the full process

They have a great product and systems. Offering microinverters for each panel is a real winner. They will explain why. Everyone I dealt with was professional and informed. From sales and administration to the installation team. These guys know their product and I am really happy with the end result. Highly recommended.

Thank you for your fantastic review Phil,

It is great to hear you've had a wonderful experience with G-Store.

We work hard to ensure we provide the best quality and service for our customers, your feedback is very much appreciated.

Regards,

Fantastic Installer

The system was installed on a new building so timing with the builder was critical Performed perfectly Service was immediate when had problems with NBN
Highly recommend this company

My Exerperience

After researching solar systems I was left confused. That was until I stumbled across Adam from G-Store.I found Adam patient and informative.He clearly explained the pro's and con's of various solar systems. Eventually, I decided on 340w LG neon2 panels with enphase micro inverters. Adam provided a graph that forecasted the monthly electricity the system would produce. So far the forecast as be correct. I did not have the internet or an E-mail address, these are important for the system I chose. Adam guided me through obtaining these. Other G-Store staff I spoke to were very helpful. Lastly, I would advise anyone contemplating a solar system to have a chat with Adam prior to making a decision.

Thank you Gordon for your fantastic review! We are so happy that you had a wonderful experience with your Solar purchase from G-Store. Show additional information

Highly recommended. Fantastic customer service

Adam provided excellent customer service and great advice. Very happy with our LG/Enphase system.

Thanks for your 5 star review Paul! Much appreciated.
Of the 3 Companies who quoted G Store were the most thorough and we were the only ones offering a microinverter solution. The also offered a great discount on the LG panels.
Installation was seem less.
I was very happy with them from quotation to installation.

Thanks for the great feedback, Paul.

Knowledgeable installation

Guys at G-store, looked at my house and designed the most efficient product possible (LG panels with micro inverters), at a fantastic price.
(I wouldn't be getting the KWh that I am getting over winter with a string inverter).

They where waiting on me for appropriate time of install and very organised installers.

G-store also to care of all the paperwork they could.
Would highly recommend these guys.

Hi Rob,
Thank you for your glowing feedback! We are glad you are happy with your system, and that you've enjoyed a great experience with G-Store.

Very efficient 10kw LG/Enphase system, mainly East panels

A very satisfying result, Adam and Paul were extremely helpful even though a week of inclement weather. All installed in 2 full days over the week. Full grid connection and on a lovely sunny winters day here in Bentleigh East, Vic and at midday we have already exported to the grid more than our usage since midnight. The Enphase design allows us to maximize the shade issues. We are planning to analyze the usage and then use the battery rebate for batteries. Everything happened as planned, very timely, polite and efficient. The family hardly knew what was going on. There were no issues in the quoting and I can thoroughly recommend G-Store. ***** Show additional information

Highly recommend

Everything was explained very well
Installation was smooth
System running very well

So excited to be producing more power than we use.

The amount of detailed specifications supplied to us was comprehensive and relevant. The vendor was very patient as we had to arrange for preliminary major roof reconstruction, and also electrical work to be done, this took months. The installers were hard working, polite, punctual and tidy. The destop and phone apps to moniter our production and use are easy to use. Show additional information

Great consultant and installer.

Adam provides great advice and really knows his products.
On installation day Cliff and his team turns up early which is great, they were polite and worked very efficiently.
The whole process from quote to installation was smooth and well explained.
Gstore is a little more pricey than other installers, but it is worth it.

Completely satisfied

By chance when I was researching on the LG solar panels, I came across the G-store $2225 non mean tested cash rebate offer for the LG and Enphase system. This was a limited offer due to the Victorian government solar rebate being oversubscribed and G-store and LG and Enphase want to continue their installation leading up to 1 July. I did a quick search on Solarquotes and G-Store is one of the highest ranking Victorian solar installer. My previous research has indicated that I would need microinverters because of my roof configuration and we were excluded from the government rebate due to mean testing. Adam from sales promptly contacted me and discussed all the concerns I had regarding the location of the panels and the optimal number of panels for my energy need as well as future proofing the electrical switch board. The entire quotation is slightly cheaper than a similar quote I had 2 years ago with LG and Enphase system with another company. The installation took over 3 days period. The installers were polite and punctual, they did not leave behind any mess to clean up. The inspector came within a week and the connection to AGL happened all within a week. Everything just happened so seamlessly. We had an experience with another solar panel company where the connection was delayed for months.

My experience certainly reflects on why G-Store had received so many positive feedbacks. I certainly would recommend this company without hesitation.

Quality of system,fantastic installation.

I am very happy the quality of system, fantastic installation and customer service. Show additional information

Reliable Panels back by Fantastic Customer Service. Thank You G Store Solar!

I purchased an 8.04 Kw system along with 24 x LG NeON 2 series 335w Panels, 24 x Enphase s270 Micro Inverters back in August 2018. The sales representative (Adam) was great at explaining the various options available in the market at the time and l also compared them to other retailers to ensure l got the best deal. The difference for me was that Adam took the time to understand my current and future electricity needs. I provided him with data l didn't know l could get to ensure the system specified was up to the job long term. No other supplier l contacted took this level of time and detail. The panels have been fantastic, especially during the summer months of the year, and my monthly bills have been more than halved during this period (especially given that l also installed a pool at the same time knowing that l would draw more power usage). I really like monitoring the production of the panels on the online app available and detailed monthly reports from enphase. I can highly recommend G Store Solar (Adam especially) for the great service to date along with the periodic phone calls to ensure all is as promised. Thank you again to G Store Solar. Show additional information

Job well done

Pleasant to deal with. Very informative. Good installation and back up Show additional information

Superior Installation and Service

The entire process from beginning to end was exceptional. From initial contact with Adam who gave helpful, informative and professional advice and any contact and/or information received from then on was of the same standard. The installers were extremely polite, considerate and tidy. All appointments were punctual and calls answered or returned promptly. A pleasure to deal with a well managed, efficient business and would definitely highly recommend G-Store and the team for their absolutely fantastic before and after service! Show additional information

Solar installation and service.

When surveying for a Solar system it was difficult to find an installer that was able to provide the feed back I required. This was not the case with GStore and Adam. The quoting process was concise when in fact we got to the bottom of what the best installation was for me. Installation happened on time and with minimal fuss. You can call at any time if you have a question and get an answer. I’m happy with my panels as long as the sun is shining ! Grid connection with supplier was a little tardy. Now just have to get the correct rates established. System monitoring is also extremely dynamic. Thanks GSolar. Show additional information

Great customer service, got a good deal with quality components with the LG rebate too!

Sales quoting process was seamless, had the installation wrapped up in just a day, cleaned up well after the installation, great customer service with good after sales support. Show additional information
I found that the incentive of the offer from Lg and Gstore to replicate the Gov rebate, the swaying point. This will allow us to claim the hot water rebate as well.

The equipment that was suggested, by all quotes is all high end, and the costing between each quote was negligible. The only problem that occurred was that the Ausnet pre approval system gave three different power feedback limits ranging from, on site visit required, to 1.5kw and eventually 2.5kw per phase. (Multiphase site). This conflict caused a Quote to be cancelled, resubmitted and then withdrawn and then the original quote reinstated as the info from Ausnet's pre approval system changed each time. I would suggest take your time to research, make sure you get a site visit and research, research.
Communication has been first class with the promise of ongoing support to assist me in getting the best possible deal with my electricity company. Adam patiently answered all my questions and guided me through every step of the process including claiming the State Government rebate. The installers were professional and when they noticed some cracked tiles, they replaced them with tiles over the garage. I am very happy with Solar Quotes and G-Store. Show additional information
Great team to deal with from sale to installation. Product knowledge was excellent Show additional information
Excellent back up support and assistance in dealing with Solar Victoria. Show additional information
We got the G-Store option from rating and comments on SolarQuotes. The approach was considerably more responsive and professional than the three nominated suppliers and seemed more authoritative and more committed to understanding and responding to our questions and needs Show additional information
Good result but the system involved in completing the changeover and selection of new Retailer is a bit bewildering because so many players are involved. Solar Victoria rebate is difficult to obtain.
Overall G Store staff have been very helpful.
Good system (LG panels, Enphase micro-inverters) that takes into account shading issues. Knowledgeable staff and really quick turnaround on the installation. Would highly recommend. Show additional information
Matt, Shannon and the team were prompt, helpful, knowledgeable and practical. From recommending a system, getting a quote right through to post installation support, G-Store provided top notch service and an excellent system.

Even with a grid voltage issue after installed - not the fault of the system or installation - Matt and the team got the system checked out, advised on the issue, and recommended how to escalate the issue to the network operator. The issue was fixed within days of installation.

I cannot recommend G-Store highly enough.
I am extremely happy with the installed system and it is working exactly as predicted. Adam and the G-Store Team provided excellent service. The entire process was well explained, planned and executed. The installation was fast, efficient and on the scheduled day. Thanks to G-Store, the associated paperwork was a breeze. I can highly recommend G-Store and will use again for any future expansion of our system. Show additional information
I would highly recommend G-Store. The entire process from quote and installation to receipt of required paperwork and liaison with my energy distributor / retailer was handled professionally and quickly, with process completed in about 3 weeks from my acceptance of Adam's quote. No tiles were broken during installation, quite an achievement on my very tight roof space. System, including the excellent monitoring system, is working well and I couldn't be happier with the result. Show additional information
I can't fault the service from G-store. Adam was simply fantastic. He answered all my queries without skipping a beat. I was impressed with his technical knowledge. Adam took the time to explain exactly why he recommended that particular configuration/system. He never pushed for a sale but instead provided options with the pros and cons and allowed me time to make up my mind.
The install process took a bit longer than expected due to some unforeseen circumstances. Nevertheless, Paul and his install team tackled the problems head on and managed to solve all the issues. They also did not leave any mess behind.
The entire process including filling the necessary paperwork was seamless.
I can easily monitor my daily usage/production via the Enphase app.
Adam gave me a follow-up call a few weeks after the install to check if everything was working as expected.
G-store might not be the cheapest option but they provide excellent customer support coupled with the best quality equipment available.
I highly recommend G-store; amazing value for money!

PANELS
15 LG NeON 2 - 335w panel
5.025 KW

INVERTERS
3 phase compatible IQ 7+ microinverters
GSTORE kept every promise they made.
Their responses to emails were prompt and accurately answered my questions.
Adam is technically competent and client focused.
The installation was done less than two weeks ago and were have already all compliance documentation.
In a word you get what you pay for at Gstore.
The process of installing a Solar PV system has been painless and straightforward.