Glow Heating Cooling Electrical

Glow Heating Cooling Electrical Reviews

Glow Heating, Cooling and Electrical are proudly SA owned and operated, and have been in business for over 20 years. We operate two retail showrooms in Warradale and Middleton, and have a great team of technicians and sales/admin staff.

Why choose Glow for solar in South Australia?

• We take into account your current energy usage habits and potential future needs
  • We recommend optimum panel placement based on an assessment of your roof
  • We factor in the orientation and pitch of your roof
  • We analyse any shading on your roof to determine the impact it will have on your systems performance
  • We use our expert solar design knowledge to properly size panel arrays for the inverter
  • We make sure our system designs meet all building codes and electrical standards
  • We use our expert knowledge to advise the best inverter location
  • We offer a range of monitoring options, as well as a viability analysis for battery storage

Glow Heating Cooling Electrical Reviews (3)

4.0/5

Fantastic Installer Highly trustworthy and highly recommended

I asked for a quote from Glow Heating Cooling who punctually sent their Sales Estimator to my house and inspected site for installing an 18 Panel Solar system and then received the quote which clearly outlined what I wanted.

Subsequently they installed the Solar panels for me which was done in a very efficient and friendly manner indeed.

The Technicians / Electricians who installed the Solar panels were very punctual and turned up when they were supposed to and they were tidy and polite. My wife and I were very impressed with them indeed. After the Solar panels were installed the Sales Estimator came to our house and he helped organise the Grid Connection and also he installed the App on my mobile Smart phone and installed the App on my Laptop computer, which enables me to be able to monitor the future electricity power usage of my new Solar Panels system which will be very beneficial for me.

Original Review on 11-11-2019:

Great service, professional installation crew!

Glow Heating Cooling Electrical provided a competitive quote, utilising quality components. Their installation team did a very neat, high quality job & they have been back in touch with me several times to ensure that I was completely satisfied with my new solar installation. Original ratings

9 months later we asked Dave: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

System is great. Plus after installation, Glow Heating Cooling Electrical have been very easy to deal with. I have had only one small "hiccup", which was a software issue, which was promptly dealt with. Thumbs up to Glow Heating Cooling Electrical!

Great local rep. Prompt efficient install.