Jet Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

About Jet Solar Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Jet Solar Pty Ltd
Gold Partner
Jet Solar Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 60 636 382 600  ABN active since 01 Jul 2019 | Jet Solar Pty Ltd
ACN: 636 382 600  ACN active since 23 Sep 2019 | Jet Solar Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
VIC: REC 24904 Jet Solar Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $1,600 - $10,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The Director of Jet Solar Pty Ltd formerly operated under Sole Trader status, trading as JLD Electrical Services, established in May 2015 and Jet Solar, established in Nov 2018. The owner then transitioned to a Company structure, i,e, Jet Solar Pty Ltd whereby this installation company serves parts of VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Jet Solar Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Fantastic

Thanks Jason and crew, it was a seamless experience, Jason answered all of my many questions. A quality installation, no mess no fuss.

Highly recommended.

Great Service

The process was easy and straightforward once I stopped overthinking my decisions. Installation day was exciting and the the the system was ready to go. I got a run down on how to use my solar effectively to reduce me power bill.The installation team were punctual, polite and tidy. I was extremely happy with the job. Inspection was completed the same afternoon. Connection to the grid was organised and 2 weeks later completed. I love that i can check an app to see my inverter hard at work. Show additional information

Fantastic Experiance

I looked up on the Internet Solar Installation company's and read their reviews. Jet Solar had some great reviews so I emailed them and the next day when Adam phoned me I knew straight away I had made a great choice. He was very informative without any high pressure what so ever. I felt so relaxed talking with him and he answered all my questions. We were guided through all the processes, Adam and Paul were very patient with me as I can be a worrier but I need not have worried they were very professional all the way.

I was blown away with their site foreman and electrician Jason who keeps informing you of what is going on, very organised and safety conscientious. Jason made sure all work was done neatly and made sure they cleaned up before they finished and left. The inspector had no problem passing their installation and told me they were always very good at what they do.

I have no problems recommending them to friends and family, i'm just so happy I made the right choice in getting them here to install our solar, they truly are a great outfit

Jetsolar

Very happy very thorough and professional .would recommend cheers brad Show additional information

Little Effort & Maximised service

Great installation very tidy and quick.

More communication from the office would be appreciated (time to expect them and follow up a week prior to the installation) just to confirm everything :) other than that everything was perfectly well done Jeet solar and thank you so much for your great service :)

Top solar

Top company great workers and quality work no probs all good great company jason and the team were awesome recommend to anyone interested. Thanks Stephen Show additional information

Supportive through the selection process

There's no right choice. Jet Solar supported me with sensible, clear information in a positive manner. Other presented "this is your best option" with resistance to my indecisive questions about other choices. Jet Solar clearly and positively presented pros and cons of the alternatives that I questioned. I got quotes for string, micro-inverters and optimisers with clear support of the situation where each would be a good choice for me (which gave me a simple way of emotionally valuing each choice). I went with micro inverters for a combination of fiscal and comfort reasons. Show additional information

Very organised and quick, great installation, fair price for quality

Very helpful during quoting period and quick responses, organised everything from installation through to grid connection, hassle free. Quality installation done by own employees, not subcontracted out. Show additional information

Awesome customer service and installation

I received quotes fro two of the three installers and the third never contacted me at all so they get zero stars. Four hours after i requested quotes rhe first company contacted me and we discussed the system required. About a week and a half later the 2nd company contacted and gave me a quote also. I chose to go with jet solar and boy was that a great choice. They were awesome, answered all my stupid questions and assisted me with all the things i needed to do to apply. Install completed on 21/07/20202 not running yet waiting on building inspector on 23/07/2020 but jason and his team on the ground and in the office were awesome. Cant thank you enough and the follow up call was appreciated. Of i could give 11 out of 5 stars i would. These guy are tremendous and professional and i will continue to recommend them to anyone needing solar to be installed. You guys and gals at jet solar rock These are the six extra stars as required. Show additional information

Extremely happy with Jet Solar!

Going solar with Jet Solar has been a great experience, communication, installation and post installation was fantastic. At all times we were informed of what was happening throughout the purchase and installation. Everyone right through to the installation team were professional. Jason and the entire Jet Solar team did a spectacular job from start to finish.
We were very impressed with the care taken by the installers to do the job right and finished cleanly. Our expectations of their service and the actual installation were largely exceeded – in every respect.
We would highly recommend their services to anyone wanting a solar panel installation.

Very happy, terrific job done

Right from the start the process was good. Jet Solar rang us within an hour of requesting a quote. Adam was very informative and explained the differences in the components. He didn't criticize other companies quotes (even complimented some on the correct selection of components for the job in question) and was prompt with the quote.Email communication was clear and instructions as to navigating the process understandable.
The installation went as planned with the installers turning up on the scheduled day.

Jason & Paul and the team were polite, helpful and professional. Safety requirements were met and we were kept in the picture as to what was required of us throughout the process.
It was a big plus to have Jason, who owns the business, doing the installation
The work was done with a high degree of attention to detail.
And they even cleaned up the site very well afterwards which doesn't happen very often.
Jason had even organised the Inspector ahead of time which meant he turned just prior to completion. He approved the installation & the system was turned that day.
I would happily recommend Jason & the Jet Solar team for anyone looking for the solar system to be installed. It was a pleasure to have polite, courteous workers doing a quality job on our house.

Professional in all aspects

Adam provided excellent knowledge of the process and time frames. Costing was completed to meet our requirements.
The project was managed in a timely manner that identified when it would commence and some other issues pertinent to our special requirements.
Jason was commutitative in notifying delievery and installation date and times which were met without any complications.
Jason and Paul worked effectively and made on the job decisions which culminated in the system being installed and operating within 7 hours.
The inspector was advised of the job completion and was able to visit the site and approve the installation on the same day.
Jason and Paul are very professional in their application to the special needs of solar systems.
It has been a total pleasure dealing with all the Jet Solar staff and would highly recommend Jet Solar to our friends.

Exceptionally high quality installation and fantastic customer service.

I chose Jet Solar as I wanted to deal with the same person from design through to installation and preferred to support small businesses (other quotes were from larger companies and had different people doing sales/design/installation). Jason was excellent throughout the whole process from designing the system through to installation. He took the time to patiently answer all my questions and paid attention to every single little detail. I got the quote updated three times throughout the process as I changed my mind on panel type and Jason even went to the trouble of updating the panel position drawn on the quote as he remembered me mentioning some obstacles on the roof (which weren't obvious on the satellite image). I was really impressed with this level of detail to ensure the design was perfect and took into account all considerations.

On the day of installation, Jason and team arrived right on time and his work was meticulous. I consider myself a fussy customer and did a lot of research (reading SolarQuotes website and watching their YouTube videos, looking at the Solar Q&A Aus/NZ and Crap Solar Facebook Groups) so I had an idea of what a good installation would look like. Jason listened to all my requests and met them exactly: from placing panels a specific distance from the roof edge, to having the panels tilted at an exact angle of 28 degrees (highest annual output according to PVWatts) and only penetrating a specific section of the roof for cabling. Whilst he was working I could see him checking and double checking to ensure everything was exactly to specification. Even though the tilt frames had angles marked on them, he still took the time to independently check the angle rather than simply relying on the markings. Cabling was also extraordinarily neat with use of rigid conduit wherever possible and limiting the amount of flexi conduit (which I personally like to avoid as I've seen it degrade elsewhere eg. electrical cabling for Air Conditioners).

The tidy up work was just as meticulous with the team ensuring all dust was cleared using a leaf blower, which includes both the dust on the ground from drilling through the brick wall as well as small amounts of dust in the mounting bracket of the Fronius inverter from when it was drilled into the wall. The guys even checked over the roof to ensure no loose screws, nails, etc. were left behind, leaving it very clean.

The inspector came just as Jason and team were finishing so the system was approved and on straight away without any wait. The inspector even said the work of Jet Solar was top quality and one of the best so I was lucky I went with them. To add to that, Jason and team ensured safe working practices, roping off certain areas of the house and wearing safety harnesses.

Overall I highly recommend Jason as his work was impeccable, his customer service was excellent and both him and his team were polite, courteous and friendly to deal with. Usually with tradies I can pick out at least one or two things which aren't quite 100% but having a look at Jason's work, I couldn't find a single thing to fault no matter how small!

Note: My 6.5kw Panels / 5kw Inverter generated 23.7kWh on Day 1 and 28kWh on Day 2. We're right in the middle of winter and having nearly the shortest days of the year so super impressed with the outputs!

Very pleased with the entire process

We had been wanting to “do the right thing” and install solar panels on our home for quite some time and Jet Solar made us very glad we did.   The quotation process was prompt and thorough and, importantly,  Jet Solar explained in detail the various options available to us.    When it came to the installation,  the team were punctual and professional and their efficiency and optimal scheduling ensured that the appropriate inspection and approval was executed in a timely fashion.      We watch the energy production every day and feel very good about our decision. Thank you to all at Jet Solar. Show additional information

Could not have asked for better

From the initial enquiry with Adam, the follow up emails from Paul and the installation led by the owner Jason, I could not have been happier. All were friendly and professional. My questions were answered promptly and the installation went without a hitch. I certainly would not hesitate to recommend Jet Solar....thanks guys Show additional information

Great job all round

Sales/quoting process was very clear and easy to understand. Very efficient. No pressure. Friendly service.
Installation went perfectly. They arrived on time. Were polite, friendly. Tidied up afterwards and discussed everything with us first in regards to where everything would go.
Customer service was amazing. The inspector arrived as soon as they had completed the job. They organised the grid connection and installed the app on our phone and explained how it all worked.
Would totally recommend them to anyone.

Outstanding Service and Solution

Jason and Paul were very helpful in providing a solar solution for our home. They are very professional with their customer service. Would definitely recommend them to anyone. Show additional information

Brilliant work

Very glad to have gone with Jet Solar. Jason and his team were very professional.
Adam was helpful in guiding through the quote and answered any questions I had.

They were punctual, efficient, and tidy. They even helped with installing an awning above the inverter because we couldn't get it installed in the garage.

The independent inspector praised their work, which gave me a lot of confidence in their installation.

All in all, great work, and would recommend them.

Fantastic Installation

Jet Solar! From the first phone call and discussion about the proposal and design, they were fantastic to deal with. They have great quality panels and inverters to select from and one install. Thank you to Jason and the team at Jet Solar. They are very professional and a great team, great quality and great price for the service, quality and install. They were very efficient on the day and also through the purchase and agreement of the proposal!

Thank you and very very happy customer.

Anthony

Complete service

Jet Solar made the whole process easy and affordable, I could not recommend them more highly.
They explained everything and had the installation done prompt.
Great team.

An Installation well done

Here is a company that I can recommend. From quoting to installation a job well done. Show additional information

Did an amazing job, outstanding customer relations.

Would most definitely recommend these guys for solar a brilliant job hassle free.
Sales rep very polite answered any queries I had.
The guys turned up on time,polite once again.
Installed them with no problem and quick to say it was a windy day.
100%great.. thanks

Promises Delivered

Jet Solar was one of three quotes that I sought. Their response contained all the information I needed to feed into the Financial Model I was using to assess the quotes.Against the outcomes of NPV of Net Benefits, IRR of Net Benefits and Pay Back Time, Jet Solar were clear winners. The Jet Solar proposal also involved the least up front cost.

As soon as I notified them of my decision, they guided me through the process of Solar Victoria approval and, as soon as I got that SV approval, they scheduled my installation. Shortly before my installation date, they emailed me to expect delivery of Solar Panels and mounting hardware on site and this delivery occurred on the day nominated.

The installation of 12 solar panels and the inverter and the connection to our power box proceeded smoothly and the site clean up afterwards was exemplary. Jason showed me how to set up a website through which I could monitor Solar Power generation on an hourly basis. A few days later, Jason asked me to sign a form to facilitate connection to the grid.

Overall, we found Jet Solar good to deal with - technically competent and things happened when they promised they would. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Rodger Smith

Fantastic Solar Business

Jason was very professional and efficient from the get go. He was recommended to us and we couldn't be happier. Jason made the who process really easy and provided step by step instructions for dealing with Solar Vic etc. His team were efficient and the whole job was done in a day. I am very happy and confident to recommend him to others with no hesitation. Thanks Jason and team. Show additional information

Great guys, very happy

Everything went very smoothly. Good information from the start, an extra visit to adjust a skylight. Everyone we spoke to and who came was polite, on time and completed the work quickly and professionally. Very happy, would highly recommend Jet Solar (actually, already have recommended them to my neighbour :) Show additional information

Excellent customer service and install

Extremely professional and efficient from first point of contact to system being installed. Turn around time from enquiry to install was approximately a week. Jason made the process and paperwork very easy and stepped us through the rebate and loan paperwork. No fuss and no issues, very happy with this company and our end product. Show additional information

Great Work

Very pleased with the work. It is very easy to deal with this local business. Although we changed our quote a few times, Jason has been patient with us all the time and very reachable. Show additional information

No fuss installation and follow up

Sales and quoting direct and responsive to questions
Installation was very punctual and installer did a great job
Very helpful around issues with power company

Awesome local business

From the first phone call all questions were answered promptly and options quickly provided. No pressure sales, unlike some other companies. A really friendly and personal approach throughout, from a genuine local business. Jason and his team install the system themselves, and it was completed as promised and on time. After sales service and follow up has been excellent. The system is working beautifully and we are very happy we chose Jet Solar. Show additional information

Fantastic to deal with!

Jason was very thorough and gave us a couple of options when he quoted to choose from given our energy use. He kept us well informed at all times and installation went smoothly. The process felt very easy and not a lot needed to be done from our end. Show additional information

Excellent installation and customer service

Very pleased with the work Jet Solar did for us. It was a smooth process from initial quote to completing the installation. Jason was very clear on what would happen; he turned up on time and did the work very efficiently. I contacted larger companies for quotes, but they delayed on getting back to me and particularly dragged their feet on coming out to do a site inspection. There is a good reason that Jet Solar has excellent reviews! Show additional information

5 stars on all fronts

Jet Solar was great.

We had lots of questions about the design of the system and layout of the panels because we were concerned about shading, and Jason was very patient with us and fully considered the points we raised. He answered our emails and returned our phonecalls promptly.

On the day of installation the position of screws in the roof meant that we had to change the layout a bit, and Jason and Damian were great with that as well.

The installation took less time than initially estimated -- Jason and Damian arrived at 7am and we had all appliances whirring on solar by 3.30pm! They left no mess.

The follow-up has been great as well.

Great experience.

I received a very timely response from Jason to my initial query and the follow-up with a comprehensive quote and how to access the rebate application process was great. The fact that the person I was dealing with is the one who would be doing the installation gave me confidence that they would do a good job. The installation of panels and a battery went smoothly. Before they left I was shown the system and how to monitor its performance. Very happy to see the panels working well and charging the battery. I received a follow-up that night to confirm that the system was performing well. Show additional information

6.6KW Goodwe + Jinko Panels

The entire process was stress and headache free, Jetsolar's quote was one of the best and most reasonable quotes i had received from almost 25 quotes. Jetsolars install was great! and had not one queries or problem, also had the HomeKit installed and is working great! Show additional information

Great installation

Good price, on time & neat installation.
Will be looking to do a factory installation

Great experience

We were impressed by the high quality service, installation and attention to detail. Jason was personable and professional with the process explained clearly and responses were prompt. Show additional information

Great Job for a delighted customer

Many thanks to the Jet Solar team for a fantastic installation and start up of our solar system that went without any problems. Jason consistently advised on the best system fit for our needs and situation providing honest input aimed at optimizing our return. The work was done with great attention to the appearance and visibility of the system and we are delighted with the outcome. Delighted with the outcome and would strongly recommend Jason to other clients. Show additional information

Best tradies i have ever used

They were absolutely great in all areas of the job from start to follow up after job completed Show additional information

Excellent job!

Great job by Jason and Damien. They arrived on time on the day of the job and finished well within the time frame they had suggested. They have done a pretty neat installation.
Jason is a very friendly guy and had answers to all my questions. The quote that he offered was also reasonable compared to other installers.
Highly recommended. Wish I could give him more stars :)

Fantastic outcome, extremely professional.

Wish I could provide a 6/5 star review, Jason and the team do a fantastic job. Extremely neat solar install along with fantastic customer service and support. Highly recommended. Show additional information

Refreshing to see true tradies at work

Great job by the guys at jet solar. Quoted and delivered to my expectation in just a few weeks. Jason and Damien turned up when they said they would and delivered a first class job. Neat and efficient. Well done. Don’t hesitate to get on board Show additional information

Fantastic job very professional

I highly recommend jet solar from start to finish it was such an easy process, everything was explained to us in detail, easy to deal with, they did a fantastic job we are so happy we chose jet solar to install our solar panels Show additional information

These guys are awesome!

Jason and Damien installed a big new solar system onto our roof last week. Not only did Jason return calls and emails straight away, arrive the day (and time) he said he would, their workmanship itself was top shelf!! Care was taken about where they could put the system with regard not only to efficiency but also the aesthetics of our property. The job was finished on time and we couldn’t be happier with finished product. Thanks so much guys, we really appreciate your great work!! Show additional information

Fantastic! Best solar company I have dealt with

My father and many of his friends and their friends highly recommended Jason and his team. I had got a few quotes from other companies and they all came back rather expensive and were literally making the decision that I was going with them with out my saying so. Jason was friendly, approachable and answered all my questions. And he didn't push me into any decisions. Jason came back with the better quote for the same type of solar! He and his team were very professional.
Jason gave me all the information I needed to know, including how the rebates work.
I wish I could give a higher star rating than 5! :)

Great advice and fantastic installer

Fantastic to deal with right from sales to after sales. Excellent service all round. Highly recommended Show additional information

Friendly, professional with excellent quality workmanship

Jet Solar has excellent customer service. Their installation was efficient, extremely neat and tidy and we now have a very effective solar system. Jason was informative and great at answering our questions and setting up the grid connection after installation. I would highly recommend Jet Solar. Show additional information

Awsome!

From start to finish Jason and the JetSolar team have been a delight to work with. I f oiund them bti be priactuve, helpful, informatice, efficient punct uyal and trust worthy. I am cery happy with the service and my new solar system has been installed and certifued with no problems at all. Many thanks to Jasin and JetSolar Show additional information

Great customer service

From the first quote, and including installation, everything was first class. Highly recommended jetsolar to anyone thinking of installing solar and or a battery Show additional information

Incredibly professional installer!

The entire process from quoting to sales to installation was incredibly smooth and efficient. Polite, punctual and professional in every way. A lot of notes and help were provided regarding the requirements for the grant and the size of the system that would be required for our property. After service has also been fantastic with follow-up and necessary paperwork.
Would gladly recommend Jet Solar to anyone (and have been doing so!)
Exceptional service, quality of install and post sales support Show additional information