Jet Solar Pty Ltd

Jet Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

Jet Solar, based out of Wheeler's Hill is an experienced Solar & Battery specialist serving Victorian customers.

We work with you to scope and install the best solar solution for your situation using only trusted, tested, reliable brands of solar panel, inverter and battery. Brands that we know and stand behind, including LG, Enphase, Tesla , Fronius, Jinko and Goodwe.

We can also analyse your energy use and needs to make sure you get the system that you need.

Our history:

The Director of Jet Solar Pty Ltd, Jason Dickinson was originally a Sole Trader, trading as JLD Electrical Services, established in May 2015.

Jason's business grew successfully with many happy customers and in 2018 it was time to form a company structure with the establishment of Jet Solar Pty Ltd.

We are proud to be one of the highest-rated solar installation companies on SolarQuotes. Please read our many reviews below.

Reviewers report paying: $2,700 - $9,758 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Battery brands previously installed

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Jet Solar Pty Ltd Reviews (221)

Great installation, quick and no issues.

Quoting process was quick and no fluffing about. It was a slightly higher than others but they don't use contractors so I was willing to pay more for that assurance of quality.

Installation was delayed to weather which cannot be controlled but the installation was great and we were able to ask any questions - installers were very patient.

Customer service was good especially in walking through the rebate application process.

Great company to deal with

Dealt primarily with Adam and Jason, and found them to very helpful and understanding. Excellent installation, with great attention to detail - highly recommend.

Original Review on 15-02-2022:

Jet Solar executed exactly what they promised

From start to finish Jet Solar have performed beyond my expectations. Quick and thorough quote, no pushy pre sale. On time installation and Jason was professional and very easy to deal with on the day of installation. All of my install concerns where dealt with politely and the outcome was PERFECT. I would very highly recommend Jet Solar to install your Solar and battery. Original ratings

6 months later we asked Terry: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yes, it’s been great with better than expected power generated (so far) in the winter. It’s been a bit tricky getting the right grid electricity supplier but by comparing the suppliers often I can make sure I’m not paying too much for grid power.
I may add an second battery to take advantage of the “free” power from the solar system.

Powerful yet elegant

A truely impressive system. 80 kWh in the middle of winter and with the all black panels it looks like a work of art. Thank you Jet Solar!

Impeccable solar team

In the quoting stage Adam was very attentive and responses were replied in a quick and timely manner. We never got pressured into going with Jet Solar whilst I was doing my quotes with other installer - they were very professional.
On the day of the install, the team came when dawn hit and Paul, Scott and the team went to work. They install was done professionally and all work was carried out neatly. The team finished and cleaned up any mess with the inspector to arrive in the afternoon for sign off. Communication and follow up after the install has been great also. Highly recommend Jet Solar to anyone looking for a reputable installer.

Great installation

Excellent communication and service, the installers (Scott and his helpers) were efficient, polite, clean and respectful, that with Adam in the office keeping us up to date and offering info at all times we are very happy with the installation.
I highly recommend Jet Solar to anyone considering having Solar installed.

A great experience

Adam was informative and passionate about solar. He responded quickly and answered all my queries.
The install was excellent. I have seen bad installs, this one looks great. Paul and his team were very friendly and talked me though what they were doing.
Customer service was fantastic. Best trade people I have ever delt with. They discovered and replaced cracked tiles on the roof (I had spares), and helped me set up monitoring from my pc.
They organized the inspector to come that day, so has been working since the install.
I would highly recommend Jet Solar to anyone interested in solar power.

An Excellent Team Installed a Quality System

My quote from Jet Solar was supplied by Adam at head office, he helped me with the application for a Government Grant and explained how the whole process would proceed.He kept me informed every step of the way.
The installation team arrived exactly as promised, they were polite and professional and they were obviously very experienced,qualified workers.
A team member Scott, an electrician, explained how the inverter worked and the final process of the job once it had
been inspected.
I have been contacted by Adam to make sure that I am happy with the job and I am waiting for the local inspector to
certify the installation for connection to the grid.

Good professional operation from start to finish.

Very good company to deal with. Always responded to questions. Competitive price and quiet efficient installation job, done on schedule and in less than 1 day. Very happy with the whole experience.

Definitely recommend

Jet Solar were very easy to deal with. Competitive quote, good communication and no hassle installation.

Very Satisfied with Jet Solar

I am very happy to recommend Jet Solar. My initial communication with Adam was very relaxed and informative (with no aggressive sales pitches), and provided for me a clear understanding of the products and proposals on offer. Jason and his installation crew were all very polite, punctual and efficient in their work, with no unforeseen surprises. In addition, the grid connection was arranged on the same day as the installation. In all, my dealings with Jet Solar were always positive and I am very satisfied with my new system. Thanks to all!

Perfect from start to finish - 6 stars

I thoroughly recommend Jet Solar. From my initial contact with Adam who provided details of our proposed system and a very competitive quote, to completion of the installation, everything has been perfect. Adam was always on hand with information, advice or explanation as required (and very cheerful). Prior to installation I was informed of the time and what crew would be arriving. Paul, Tyson and Jacko arrived promptly and I must say it is decades since I have had such a competent and respectful group of tradesman on my property. I was fully informed how the system would operate and connected up to the app via wi-fi. Thanks Jet Solar - you deserve 6 stars

Great installation team. Fully satisfied.

Quick and efficient team although the roof is very challenging to install. Fully satisfied and highly recommended.

Highly professional and courteous installers

After receiving quotes from five companies I chose Jet Solar for their ability to provide details of the proposed system in terms the layperson could understand. The installers were fantastic – after having built our home three years ago and dealing with dozens of tradies, the Jet Solar team were outstanding.

Inspection carried out on day of installation. Couldn't recommend them more highly.

Fantastic process from start to finish

The sales process was great. There was no pressure, and Adam was helpful through the entire process.
The installation was amazing. A team of 8 turned up on time. They were efficient, courteous and importantly, took great care of our brand new home (inside and out).
After installation they took me through the use of the system and app installation.
Couldn't speak more highly Gordo and the team - very impressed.

6.6KW Jinko/Enphase Solar PV System

Great working with Adam and the Team at Jet Solar. Stepped me through the whole process of how it will work, and my best options given my electricity use scenarios. Opted for a 6.6KW system using Enphase Micro Inverters to maximize efficiency. The Enphase Enlighten app is also great at reporting all usage stats down to per solar panel operation. Would highly recommend.

Great installation experience

Jason and his team were very responsive, easy to deal with and I experienced a hassle free installation. I am very happy with their work and would happily recommend them to anyone.

Great Installation

Sales quoting was informative, tradesmen arrived on site on time and did a great job with no problems and took all rubbish away and left me with a great solar system

Amazing service, super happy!

Adam and the team at Jet Solar were incredibly helpful and knowledgable – and patient – helping design and install a system just right for us. The installers were really friendly and did a beautiful job, taking their time and doing it properly. We're super happy and would recommend Jet Solar to anyone.

Amazing compasny to deal with

The sales person Adam spent time explaining about the system, and what would be provided in the quote, which included the moving of the antenna to keep the panels together without gaps, and spent time explaining things about the system being quoted. Adam was very professional and understanding when I asked questions, and answered them in an easy to understand manner.
On the day of the install they arrived on time and explained the process of the install, and an approximation of the completion time.
Once work started they had a call that the truck delivering the panels had broken down, so another truck went to pick them up.
Even with this short delay they still managed to complete the work in good time within the original completion time. Excellent job by all involved. I had my system up and running that day.
I highly recommend Jet Solar to anyone looking at a solar install.

Highly recommended and very professional

Jet Solar is amazing and easy to deal with. They will advise you the best option without overselling. Adam and the team did such an amazing job from start to finish. I will highly recommend Jet Solar to my family, friends, and Neighbours.

Top Draw

I was extremely impressed with the professionalism and performance of Jason and his crew. They were on time friendly and super efficient. They noticed 6 cracked tiles and moved them to one area next to the guttering so I could easily access and replace them.(Impressive)
I was shown how everything worked including installing a monitoring app on my phone
I have dealt with a lot of trades people and would have no hesitation in putting Jason's team right at the top of the list
Thanks guys for a great job.

Highly Recommend Jetsolar

I would definitely recommend Jetsolar if you’re looking to install a solar system. Helpful and informative customer service at every step and a smooth installation.

They assisted with every step of the process, from thoroughly going over our options and discussing their quote at length, assistance with government rebates, a punctual, skilled and professional installation team and organizing all the post installation paperwork required to set us up with the electricity company.

Thank you to the team at Jetsolar - I knew from the beginning I was in good hands.

Great service, neat job and great price

Thanks to Adam, Paul and the team from Jet Solar for a great job. We couldn't be happier with the whole process and end result.
Adam answered all our questions without the 'pushy' sales approach of other companies we got quotes from. And Paul did a really neat, efficient job with the installation. He even arranged for sign off by the electrical inspector on the day of completion so we could start using immediately!

I highly recommend Jet Solar to anyone considering solar. Not just great service and a quality system but the cheapest of the three quotes we got.

Truly 5-star team!

From start to finish, the Jet Solar team are true professionals! From the initial quote from Adam (which is a process that only took 20 minutes on the phone!), to the fantastic work by Paul (who not only did a stellar job, but he was punctual, did all that he could to ensure the work went smoothly, and did everything to ensure we could benefit from our investment immediately), the Jet Solar team definitely impressed! And on top of that they are priced extremely competitively! I would highly recommend them!

A good install

The whole crew were friendly, and the installation went quickly

Great team

Reasonably priced, quality components and extremely reliable. Everyone involved with the installation were professional and friendly. Great company and would definitely recommend them.

Good installation experience

The Jet Solar team were fast and efficient and really easy to deal with. The installation team are polite and informative, taking time to answer any questions I had and explain the next steps.

They performed their work neatly and carefully, routing conduit in a way that looked the cleanest and best, even though it took them longer and was difficult to do.

Excellent service from highly professional installers.

Sales/quoting process was a breeze. No issues and communication was really good.
Answered all my questions during the email exchanges.

On the day of installation,the contractors arrived on time( very rare to experience this). Very courteous and polite and explained the task that they were about to start.
All safety measures were in place.

Customer service and connection to grid was smooth.
All in all, a very satisfying experience.
After the job was completed they left the site very tidy and clean.

Would highly recommend Jet Solar as a preferred PV system installer.

Went with Jet Solar because of reviews here, they are absolutely perfect

I cant thank the team at Jet Solar enough for their guidance through the process of getting solar on our home. In planning the system it was easy to discuss various options and on the day of the install they arrived exactly on time, got the job done nice and quickly with no fuss whatsoever, explained how the system works and set up my account to monitor the data.

The next day I received a call from Jet Solar again checking everything was good, which it was.

I just cant thank the Jet Solar team for making this a stress free project for us. Absolutely 5 out of 5 (would be more if possible!)

Jet Solar fantastic

I did my research around local companies because i know they look after there customers and jet solar didn’t disappoint.

From start to finish these guys were awesome.
Adam was very helpful with my questions and I had plenty.
The boys on site were awesome arrived on time got the job done is a very quick fashion.
Everything looks neat and tidy. The system was up and running on the same day. Couldn’t ask for more.

Jet deserve their five star rating.

Excellent from start to finish and helped with tech issue after installation immediately. Can’t get better service that what we received.. already recommended them to neighbour.

Easy Quotation, Great Installation and Customer Service

Easy quotation process; installed on-time; polite, punctual and tidy; and great customer service.

Professional in-house solar company

Very informative initial quote and information provided. Great communication and an excellent team of in-house workers came to install (no contractors) right on organised time. Same day inspection of panels. Jet Solar were professional from quote stage right through to installation, making it a smooth and easy process. Highly recommend!

Very professional

They made the whole process easy and stress free. Great advice at the quoting state without any pushy sales talk. Then a professional installation where it felt like Jason and the team treated our house with the care they would their own. There were some delays due to Covid but these were clearly communicated.

Great job by Jet Solar

Could not recommend Jason, Adam and the team highly enough. Great communication and fantastic workmanship. Jason went out his way to make sure everything was right and to make sure I was across everything that was going on. The whole process was seamless from order, install to provisioning. Highly recommend the guys at Jet Solar.

Fantastic hassle free install.

Great service and communication from the get go. Punctual and tidy install. Did the grid connection and even the wifi connection for us.Helped with the solar rebate application. Would highly recommend!

Genuine, Knowledgeable & Quality team

Jet Solar were great, started with Adam who knows his stuff, working through a few different quote options to get a system to suit our requirements.

Install team that completed the job were efficient & got the job done to a great quality standard. You can tell they worked as a team to ensure everything went smoothly. Paul took us through the system at completion, setup the remote monitoring app to complete the job.

Very responsive & highly recommend them to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

A pleasure to deal with..

We requested three quotes from installers from Solar Quotes. Jet Solar prepared and provided a competitive quote in a very timely manner and Adam was very willing to respond to questions and explain options. Despite some delays due to the pandemic, we were promised installation prior to Christmas and Jet Solar did not disappoint. Scott and the team arrived on time and did an excellent job on the day of installation and left the site tidy and with a functioning and inspected system. Our roof layout required a minor change to the design layout on the day, but we were kept informed each step of the way and are pleased that we had the the best available option installed. The system is working very well in line with expectaions and all the paperwork has been provided to us and grid connection and feed-in tariff has been actioned with our supplier. We are very happy with the system and with the installation by Jet Solar. Highly recommended!

Enphase Addition

I found Jet Solar on Solarqotes listed as a good installer, this proved to be correct.
The system was an addition to an older Enphase existing system, all went well , a welcome improvement as previous installs had errors that needed correcting after install , not this one .

Professional with great outcomes

Jet Solar provide written quote quickly, are straight forward to deal with and provide clarification about any queries.

The team at Jet Solar Paul and Jason Tighe and Heath were such professionals and all round decent men to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble. They were OHS aware and looked after the young men learning the ropes.

I can only say that if you want expert personal undertaking installation of solar panels you should engage Jason and crew you will not regret it.

An outstanding Installer

The Sales quote was negotiated with Adam, who was friendly, knowledgeable and helped change my initial specification to save me money and get a better value system.
I was upgrading a 4 year old 3.5 kW system to a 7.4 kW system with 20 Jinko panels, a recently released LG 5048 hybrid inverter and an LG Chem RESU10 battery.
On the day of the installation the crew of 5 led by the hands-on owner Jason, arrived punctually at 7.00 am, removed our old system and installed the new in one day. The job was done very neatly (see photo), inspected the same day and was generating input by 3.00 pm.
As an aside, I was impressed with their use of a neat, folding, safety scaffolding (even on a single storey normal pitched roof) before they started their installation work.
They did a great job and I consider them excellent installer and will recommend them to anyone.

Great service, timely installation.

Through the quoting process I dealt with Adam. He was not pushy at all but very helpful. Of the three quotes I got, he didn't provide the cheapest, but he did provide the one with the most value over the long term, especially with the longer warranty and higher quality panels.

Scott was the main person managing the install. As the job was larger than the average (10kW - 32 panels) they were committed to complete the job in one day, being on time, first thing in the morning (7am), finishing up before 5pm. To accommodate for the size they allowed for extra labour, which meant it could be done in one day. The installers organised the details with the grid connection and forms to send to the electrical retailer and ensured the system would be inspected in a timely manner (within the following 24 hours after install).

Scott was very friendly and there were no issues with leaving the house to go to work and leaving them to continue installing.

Would recommend Jet Solar to anyone in the area.

Efficient install, system proposal met my needs.

Quote was timely, install was quick, no hitches, system met expectations.

Excellent Service from Jet Solar

Jason and the boys came to install the solar system and kindly explained the whole installation process before starting the job and what shall they do after the installation finished.
They finish installation on time.
Everything goes well so far and we’re happy with everything.

Professional, good quality and good service

Jason from Jetsolar was referred to me by a schoolfriend. I already had panels and wanted a few extra, plus a battery.

He and his team were professional, paid attention to detail and I have had no issues with the system at all.

I appreciated that he worked with the panels I already had, which had been installed by a different provider. He won the work on comparable professionalism and quality, with a slightly better price.

Great communication, helpful, friendly and professional service.

After trying several companies, Adam from Jet Solar helped clarify any questions I had, explaining everything required clearly and cutting through all the unnecessary, confusing ‘sales and technical jargon’ spouted by other companies.
Their price was competitive and still delivered quality.
Despite the Covid and weather delays, Scott and the installation team arrived when they said they would and had the job complete in a day. No mess, no fuss and a fantastic looking installation.
I would recommend Jet Solar to anyone!

Review removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More

Perfect from start to finish

Contacted Jet Solar for the initial quotation and system design. I was looking at the higher end system and explained what I was after. Soon after quote and design was ready. My installation was scheduled few weeks later. On the day crew arrived on time. All components of the solar system were delivered at the same time. I was provided with quick explanation ow whole installation will progress. Everything was finished and tested by 4pm.
Very clean install. Jet Solar went an extra mile to make sure there was no cables hanging around inverter. As for the panels on the roof everything was perfectly aligned and pleasant to look at.
Sometimes later I received final documentation containing all required paperwork.
Everything was taken care off.

First Class Service

Prompt quotation process and installation was efficient with great service