Jet Solar Pty Ltd

DETAILS
98% 0%
5.0

Based on 383 ratings 1 Review removed

Jet Solar, based out of Rowville are an experienced Solar & Battery specialist serving Victorian customers.

We work with you to scope and install the best solar solution for your situation using only trusted, tested, reliable brands of solar panel, inverter and battery. Brands that we know and stand behind, including Enphase, Tesla, Sungrow, Fronius, Jinko, and REC.

We can also analyse your energy use and needs to make sure you get the system that you need.

Our history:

The Director of Jet Solar Pty Ltd, Jason Dickinson was originally a Sole Trader, trading as JLD Electrical Services, established in May 2015.

Jason's business grew successfully with many happy customers and in 2018 it was time to form a company structure with the establishment of Jet Solar Pty Ltd.

We are proud to be one of the highest-rated solar installation companies on SolarQuotes. Please read our many reviews below.

Reviewers report paying: $3,008 - $19,700 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Battery brands previously installed

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Jet Solar Pty Ltd Reviews (383)

Great job by Jet Solar with installing our solar panels on time

Everything was done one time
Installers came on time and did a great job on a very hot day

Service, advice at a good price

The team from Jetsolar have been outstanding. Really informative during the quoting stage, helping to educate us in all the options available and to build our confidence on the choice we made. The installation team were excellent, polite, friendly, hardworking and took the time to make sure we were ok with the placement and using the ap for monitoring performance.
Solar was something we wanted to do but had been a bit wary of because of all of the different options. The team at Jetsolar were fantastic. Happy to recommend them to anyone who wants to deal with a reputable company who delivers great service.

Professional Installation

The sales office at Jet Solar were very patient and understanding and I requested a few amended quotes before I settled on a 10.12KW solar system which I believed gave maximum solar coverage of our northern and western roof. We opted for 23 x Jinko Solar Tiger Neo 440W panels combined with a Sungrow Residential SH10RS. I decided on the upgraded inverter in case we moved to a battery sometime in the future. I am quite concerned about a possible messy transition to total clean energy in this state and want to avoid blackouts.

I rate Jet Solar very highly for the friendly and efficient installation, follow up, sign off and instruction given post installation. The installation was completed on 22nd January 2024. Jet Solar have recently helped with the grid connection after the install and recently sent me copies of the CES, EWR and Ausnet Post Installation Output Forms for my information.

I will return to Jet Solar should we need the battery later. We have since been enjoying all the comforts of air conditioning without the cost penalty and I am sure we will recoup our investment in the near future. Rowville 20/02/2024

Awesome service start to finish - great advice to suit property

Very professional outfit that understand the product inside and out. Step you through the process and deliver.

Much appreciate and highly recommend.

Cheers!

Great experience with Jet Solar!

Sales and quoting process was straight forward and never had issues with follow up.

Installation was punctual and all completed within the same day.

Fantastic local company that really cares about their customers and product

I gathered a few quotes in the process of exploring the installation of solar panels on the studio in our backyard. The final toss-up was between a major company that has moved into the solar industry (buying up small installers along the way), and Jet Solar.

Prices were competitive, and the panels and inverters comparable. The final point of difference became a question of trust. Which company would provide the most personal service and support throughout installation and follow-up? Having found Jet Solar on our local community Facebook page, read their Google Reviews, and, importantly, spoken to Adam, we decided to select Jet Solar.

This decision has repaid us in spades! Adam has provided incredibly professional personal support throughout the process, from designing the 5.28kW solar system through to navigating the Solar Vic funding process. He has maintained communication, checking in on all stages of the funding application, and keeping us apprised of the installation timeline. He called me with an installation date, and Corey and his small team of installers arrived as advised. The first thing they did was install scaffolding to ensure the team’s safety. This was a huge tick for me! They then set about installing the 12 Jinko panels and the Sungrow inverter. The electrical inspector called the next day, and a day later approved the installation.

For me, however, the biggest pro has been Adam, Jason and Corey’s respect and understanding for my concerns about the risk of noise created by the inverter on sunny days in the studio (a music practise and workspace). They went over and above to locate the inverter in a position to mitigate this. I am so grateful to them for the care they took in listening to me and taking my concerns seriously.

I can’t recommend JetSolar more highly! Adam and Jason have built a fantastic, local company that cares about its customers and, importantly, its team of installers. Finally, take a look at our glorious solar panels!

Great job

From quote to completion cannot fault. The gang that installed were polite, respectful, and worked well together.

Great customer service and very professional installation!

Adam was great during the quote process. He was patient with my many questions and help educate me on all the options. The intallation went smoothly and the team on site were friendly and polite. Very happy with the workmanship and performance of the system so far. I have already recommended Jet Solar to others.

Excellent job...

Each interaction I had made it clear that this is a well organised, professional and top shelf operation.

Great installer

We are very happy with our Jet Solar installation. Paul and the installation crew were efficient and courteous and Adam guided us through the process. Highly recommended. Andrew and Janet (Carnegie, Victoria)

Faultless from start to finish

The team at Jet Solar were faultless from start to finish. Adam is extremely knowledgeable and answered all our questions, and Scott and the team installed our panels without a single broken roof tile. The inspector arrived an hour later, who even complimented the installation to my husband - "they did a really good job, brother"!

Seamless Installation

Adam was professional, honest and very timely with advice and quotation.
The installation led by Paul was seamless and efficient with 34 panels being installed comfortably in a single day. The site team were all courteous and clearly very experienced and competent by the speed at which they operated. We are very pleased with the installation and the workmanship has exceeded our high expectations. Would recommend to anyone looking for great value for money solar and excellent service!

Excellent service and system

Great advice from Adam. Great installation team. And a great system working excellently. Very happy. Highly recommended.

Excellent service, very neat and efficient installation

Jet Solar were recommended by a friend and they were an excellent choice. Adam listened to my requirements, answered my queries and provided a design and quote that showed he was actually listening. He followed up on my additional queries and refined the design when I made some changes.

At the site inspection Jason was happy to discuss the pros and cons of layout options and I was very happy with the final locations of Tesla and Enphase gateways and the battery.

On installation day they arrived promptly and I was impressed with the neat electrical work and the speed that they competed the rather complex installation. They cleaned up all the rubbish and left the property very tidy. As Jason said, they treat your house like their own.

After sales service was excellent. Adam even answered my query during the Christmas break and Jason expedienly resolved an Enphase communications issue early in the new year.

Although it's early days, the system is exceeding my expectations and I would not hesitate to recommend Jet Solar.

Satisfied customer

After reading the reviews and comparing quotes, we decided to get our 3.5kW system installed by JetSolar. Adam and his team didn’t disappoint us. Great advice on the most suitable system. The installers arrived on time and cleaned up after completing the job. Three days after installation the system was approved and running.
Highly recommended!

Satisfied customer

Great service from initial contact to installation. Very happy with finished product.

Great service and great people

Dealt with Adam from Jetsolar to obtain quotes. Very professional and prompt. Answered all of my questions very honestly and quickly. Provided me advice and reasons as to why he is recommended what he did. Never did i feel pushed into something i didnt want.

Installation was great. Jason turned up on the day he said he would and on time. Everything went smoothly and he walked me through the process and also provide me option with positioning the panels after going up there and see that he can improve the install. So not just doing what was there when there was ways to improve it. His team were very polite and also helped where ever they could.

Once installed they got me up and running with the app and explained the process of how Enphase will contact me and processes there. Ran through everything and covered off everything he could think of.

Highly recommend these guys. I have spoken to 3 other providers before going with them. Werent the cheapest but i know i made the right decision going with them.

Excellent job

Paul and his team did an excellent job with my solar installation. They were punctual and very professional in their conduct and cleaned up after themselves at the end. Highly recommend Jet Solar. Adam who organised the quote was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to.

Installation for a tenant

Very happy with Jet Solar and our first install so I decided to put a system on our rental property. The install team was on time, clean and efficient plus dealing with Adam in the office was a pleasure to work with. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone who wants a system that is installed proficiently and professionally.

They just do it ....

You would think it is a simple assumption that the organization you choose to install your solar system will do what they say they will do - however, we all unfortunately know that’s often not the case.

JetSolar will restore your faith in service providers doing the right thing. In fact, these guys set the bar very high and once you’ve dealt with them, you will not hesitate in seeking their services again - just as we did for the installation of our second Tesla Powerwall 2.

JetSolar’s attention to detail is exemplary, the quality of their work unsurpassed and generally all around nice guys. They go way beyond to ensure everything occurs in a timely manner and all associated services and documentation are well coordinated.

Have no fear trusting your job to this team of knowedgeable professionals. Everything they advised us on has proven to be factual and realistic.

Great company

The sales and quoting process was honest, gave us what we needed for now and in the future but didn't push us into a system that we didn't need.
The installers were polite, on time and tidy.
Very pleased with this company and would recommend them.

Text book installation by Jet Solar

As was suggested get more than one quote for your solar system.
I reviewed and compared many systems and many installers.I spoke to installers asking for quotes, some did not bother to provide, some did not seem to want to answer questions about different systems apart from the one they preferred.

I dealt with Adam from Jet Solar who was always more than willing to provide information and suggestions about different solar systems.Initially was not going to have a solar battery with my system but then thought long and hard and decided to have a battery.
Again Adam provided information about different batteries, inverters and solar panels.Adam was always there to answer questions, assisted me with the rebates and provided a detailed and very competitive quote for the whole system.

The Jet Solar team arrived at 6.30am in the morning and started straight away with the installation .There were 25 Jinko solar panels, a 10kW Sun Grow inverter and a 9.6KW Sun Grow battery to install.
The installation was completed by 2.30pm the same afternoon.The installation team were very professional, tidy and courteous at all times.
Jet Solar assisted with the installation of the Sungrow app on my phone and on our home computer as well.The app works very well..
The grid connection was organised for the same day.The system was up and providing power the same day.

If you are thinking of solar,talk to Adam from Jet Solar, a very professional outfit.

Very professional service and installation of the solar panels and tesla battery.

Very straightforward from the receiving a quote to the installation . All working fine

JetSolar - Profesional Service

Adam, Paul, Scott and the team did an excellent job from the initial quote through preliminary inspection, installation and follow up.
Professional service all the way.
I would highly recommend JetSolar.

Great installer

The whole process was excellent with Jet Solar.

Adam ensured that I had exactly the system that I needed and no more.

Scott and the team were punctual, clean and great to talk to. Best tradesmen I've had at my house. They did a really neat job and cleaned up everything before they left.

They organised all the details so I didn't have to do any admin myself apart from log in to the monitoring app.

Thanks Jet Solar. I'll be seeing you again.

Great design/installation and service. Highly recommend.

Sales was simple and advise was sound.
Very good installation team. Not a strip of wire left or anything out of place.
Easy to deal with.

Quality install with excellent customer service.

After a previous experience with a cheap installer that stopped responding after getting my money, did some very dodgy electrical work in the roof and phoenixed the company then refused to honour warranty, I decided to spend a bit more money for a reputable installer.

Jet Solar has been excellent throughout with great customer service including follow-up phone calls ensuring that I'm happy with the installation before sending the final invoice. Installers were punctual, and cabling was installed unobtrusively as requested. There were a few minor issues that Jet Solar resolved well. E.g. after I'd accepted the quote, Jet Solar realised that my roof was slightly smaller than their initial design quoted so they upgraded me to higher rated panels at no cost to me. The Powerwall had a misconfigured grid import limit which was resolved within 24 hours.

Overall, highly recommend Jet Solar.

Knowledgeable sales team with excellent customer service. In house install team, on time, understand and back the products they install.

Emailed a few highly rated Solar Retailers in Melbourne to understand how they would configure my system. 10kw unspecified budget.
In the end decided with Jet Solar due to having their own in house install team, local support in SE Melbourne and competitive pricing.
Adam was my contact, prompt in compiling my solar configuration: keeping it simple, explaining the process, optimising panels for available roof space, accommodating inverter location, all within a budget not known to him.
Advised straight up install would be approx. 2 months from signing and deposit.
1.5 months later, SMS text to advise of planned install date 2 weeks away with reminder to purchase spare tiles.
Installers Michael and Jan arrived 7am, knew the panel location, inverter location, job plan end-to-end understood, no surprises.
System was up and running in 1.5 days, job site cleaned of rubbish and I got to play around with a phone app for my system.
Same day received call from Shahin to lock in time for electrical inspector.
Within 2 days of install completion, electrical inspector visited and commissioned system without issue.
Paperwork arrived by email for sign off 1 day after commissioning.
10kw Jinko Panels with Sungrow 8kw Inverter been running flawlessly for a week.

Summary: Highly recommend considering Jet Solar to take on your solar setup and install.
Adam - knowledgeable sales team with excellent customer service. Prompt to respond and sets realistic expectations. You one contact through the whole process end-to-end.
Michael and Jan - in house install team, on time, clean up after the job is complete, understand and back the products they install.
Shahin – electrical inspector accommodating time to prioritise Jet Solar installs to get your system up and running as soon as reasonable possible.

The best solar guys hands down.

These guys are number 1 for a reason. Phenomenal customer service, super high quality and efficient installation and so easy to deal with. These guys are the best. I will never go with anyone else. They absolutely exceeded my expectations.

Great customer service and installation

This is the second system that I have installed. One for my rental property and one for my house. Jet Solar did the first one and I because of the overall service, I contacted them again for the second one.
From the start of the enquiry to the final signoff for system installation, Adam made it simple and kept me up to date with the process. Michael and Jan did a great job of installing the panels, cleaned up after themselves and were helpful with answering questions. Not only that, they were on time. Good coverage of panels.

Professional and great work

From start to finish, Adam, Scotty, Siri and the team did a fantastic job and communicated throughout the process. They arrived bright and early as promised, explained everything as they went and were tidy with their install. Very happy, thanks again.

Highly recommend Jet Solar.

Jet Solar were recommended to us by a friend and I have no regrets with our decision to use them. Pricing was comparable to the other 9 companies who quoted. The installation team were quick, efficient and great to work with. Even my neighbor commented on how good they were.

Highly recommend this company.

Very good start to finish experience

Good support throughout the sales process. All questions were answered. Installation team was punctual, polite and tidy.

Jet Solar made it happen

We have been very impressed with Jet Solar, our quote and positioning of our solar panels was all detailed and explained well. after we accepted the quote Adam walked us through all of the paperwork on how to apply for the Government rebates and Solar Vic loan.
Our installers Michael and Jan did a great job and completed the job then tidied up after themselves. Michael set up the Sims Portal app so I can see the output on my phone.
The Inspector phoned during the installation and made time to view the set up the next day. He arrived in the morning and approved the install and connected us to the grid.

We would highly recommend Jet Solar to anyone considering having Solar installed

Great trust worthy installers!!!

Thank you jet solar for such a great job!. Thank you adam for being extremely patient in answering all my questions!. Michael and his team worked extremely hard on the day to install the system even though there were some mistake made. But they made sure it was fixed and everything was up and running!. I highly recommend this company not because it can do a great job on the installation, but how great they are with customer services. They are definitely not a company who doesnt care about its customer and very fast to help to resolve issues and mistakes!.

I will definitely contact them for potential battery installation in the future ??

Great work jet solar team.

Super Install

Adam was professional, knowledgeable and friendly over the phone with the sales/quoting process.
The installation of a 7.92kwh micro inverter system was on time and proficiently completed with no connection issues. Thanks to Scott and his team for great work and also offering his assistance if I required it in the event of any issues.

Tesla Powerwall installation

We recently reached out to the Jet Solar team again. This time, for a solar battery installation. The Tesla Powerwall 2 was recommended for our usage pattern. This is an impressively sleek looking unit, and comes with an easy to use app, showing live power consumption and allows customisation for usage and charging times.
When the compliance inspector came to check the unit, the switchover from power blackout to the Powerwall was not noticeable (I was expecting to see at least a flicker of some sort, to indicate the switchover).
In regards to Jet Solar, the inspector did mention that this company always does a great job. A week after installation, Adam uses good old fashioned customer service, and takes the time to follow-up with a phone call.
Thanks again Jet Solar

Fantastic installer, nailed the brief!

Adam and the team absolutely nailed the brief! I really appreciated the straight-to-the-point, no sales tactic approach to the proposal. I am from the industry and knew exactly what I wanted, Adam accommodated and designed up a solution that has far exceeded expectations.

The A-grade electrician and apprentices who completed the job were super professional, worked with me on how to best complete the indoor wiring design and inverter location, and cleaned up the place once they finished.

The system is working without a hitch, and looking forward to find creative ways to soak up that solar generation.

The crew at Jet Solar helped us navigate the process of having solar panels installed.
Their people were all helpful and were able to explain things that we found initially confusing.
They led us through the grant applications and it all happened without a hitch.
We have our system operating now and we can use the app to check output.
We would be happy to recommend Jet Solar.

Great job

Adam and the team were great to deal with. Not only a great price, but done on time with no mess left behind. The system works a treat and have been recommending them to everyone.

Thc quoting was quick, queries to the process were answered promptly either on the phone or in detail via email. Our amendments were no issue and the price was within our budget

Knowing it was to be installed properly by the company we chose not a sub-contractor really gave us confidence and the warranty means they are rightly proud of their work.

Jet Solar were amazing

Adam, Jason and the team at Jet Solar were amazing from my initial enquiry, through all my questions to install and commissioning. I wanted a great quality system that would work seamlessly with my EV and support the house if the grid power dropped out.

The system I have does everything I asked for beautifully.

The team that installed the system were amazing to watch, It was like everyone knew exactly what to do and it was all up and running in just a few hours.

Jet Solar were recommended to me by a work colleague and I highly recommend this team for your Solar needs.

Great installation by a great team!

The team at Jet Solar made the process really easy from start to finish. Adam was really communicative, answering any questions and accommodating changes along the way, and he kept us informed and up to date regarding the installation date. On the day of installation, Paul and the team arrived early and had the panels up in no time. Paul walked us through the inverter app, making sure it was all set and working before he left, and the inspection was completed that afternoon. Adam called to check that everything was going well in the days following, and we couldn't be happier with our new system.

Great work, great service!

I've used Jet Solar previously for a solar panel installation and now again to get a battery installed. I put a lot of trust in their advice and expertise and am more than happy with the results!

Highly recommend!

Adam was fantastic with communication from quote to post-installation/aftercare.
The team was efficient with installation and cleaned up after themselves. The whole process was seamless and streamlined. Highly recommend jet solar for all solar needs!

Professional + excellent customer service

I had a wonderful experience dealing with Jet Solar from start to finish.
I highly recommend Jet Solar.

Worth the money!

Little bit more expensive than the rest but the quality and workmanship with the final say from the independent inspector on how well everything was installed was worth every penny! So far no issues everything running well, I would definitely recommend these guys!

Excellent customer service

From start to finish the team at Jet solar were excellent to deal with. Very prompt with the quotes and process of applying for rebates was made simple by them.
Installation was completed on due date and the installers were great. Kept us informed on what they were doing and when we could expect inspector out to turn solar on.
Highly recommend Adam and Jet solar.
Customer service is 10/10

Vey happy with Jet Solar

The experience with Jet Solar and Adam in particular has been wonderful from the first call to the completed installation. We received a call as soon as we put in an enquiry and received a quote within the hour after the call. Options were provided and all queries answered. Order placed and ETA was given for installation. All paperwork was completed by Adam. Received notifcation a week before installation date and installation was completed without any issues by Paul and the team.

Bloody Marvellous!

I openly acknowledge that I can be a difficult client with endless streams of questions, particularly when I am dealing with technologies that I know nothing about for installation into my home (e.g. solar panels).

I came across Jet Solar and was immediately captivated by their 5/5 star rating across 100+ clients: I did not find a single negative review. In my mind this was a sure-fire marker of excellence because in every industry things can and will go wrong, which in the case of Jet Solar means that when things have gone wrong the company has made the situation right.

I called Jet Solar and spoke with Adam who was incredibly patient across countless phone calls during the lead up to my solar panels installation. Whenever I asked for information as part of my due diligence Adam very happily assisted me: nothing less than service with a smile! Adam’s knowledge of solar panels is bottomless but more importantly Adam is a genuinely HONEST SALESMAN. Initially I asked about solar panels and a battery but Adam explicitly and strongly suggested that we install the panels, gather a years worth of data and then use that data to assess the best pathway to achieve the optimum capability outcome for my home. The cherry on top is that Adam is also the nicest British chap that you will probably ever speak with and through my solar journey we have shared many a laugh: “bloody marvellous”!!

On installation day, Paul was chief of the installation crew. Just like Adam, Paul is exceptionally professional, unbelievably friendly, has a bottomless depth of knowledge and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I am also exceptionally grateful to Paul for ensuring that my personal requests were followed to the letter.

Overall, I am unbelievably overjoyed with my new solar system and cannot thank Adam, Paul and their crew enough for all their assistance. I am already planning upgrade job #2 (supplementary panels and a battery) with Adam for 2024.

For their exceptional professionalism and extraordinary service I have given Jet Solar (including Adam, Paul and their crew) a 5/5 star rating. I only wish that I could give Jet Solar a 10/5 star rating.

Jet Solar

Excellent in all aspects. Every detail clearly explained, from design to install. Installation was of a very high standard, the crew were very professional, from start to finish. I have no hesitation in recommending Jet Solar.