Jet Solar Reviews

About Jet Solar, Solar Installers

Jet Solar
Jet Solar is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)

Jet Solar (formerly known as JLD Electrical) is a Solar Power Installation business and serves parts of VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Jet Solar Solar Reviews

Exceptional service, quality of install and post sales support Show additional information

Jet Solar provided excellent customer service from start to finish. Jason was always contactable and made the Solar Vic rebate process easy. Jason and Damian are super friendly, professional and punctual, I would highly recommend Jet Solar to anyone looking to install a solar system. Show additional information

100% happy with JetSolar's work

I recently had Jet Solar upgrade my small solar system by adding more panels (up to just over 6kw) and a battery (10kw). I could not be happier with their work!

From the time Jason come to look at my home and assess what could be put in and what would meet my needs, he was a pleasure to work with. Knowledgable and able to explain things clearly, very professional, and happy to answer all my questions. He provide a quote quickly, and arranged to do the work within days of my accepting this. The whole process was incredibly smooth and easy. The quote was 100% accurate, and he and his team were great to work with. Professional and pleasant to deal with, and they took great care to do a really good job and to leave everything really clean and tidy when they were finished. For example, I live in a period home and was anxious that the new system should not impact too much on the look/style of the property. They made sure everything was done as neatly and attractively as possible, even going and obtaining paint that is an exact match to the house so that the heat-rated surface that the battery is attached to looks perfect on the wall.

The system functions perfectly. I'm already almost completely solar-powered (in August!) thanks to my new panels and the battery, which is wonderful. And it's so nice to have Jason available by phone or email for any questions I have. The support is terrific, the work was done really well, and I would happily recommend Jet Solar to anyone who is looking to put in something similar. Thanks Jason!

Highly recommended, patience with his work and good quality installation

Sale quote is a breeze, polite and tidy up after the installation and very punctual, arrive 630am at my place, start work at 7am till 6pm. Very patience in helping me setting up the smart meter fronius web and app account.

Organize the grid connection and inspection. Top blokes. I very happy with their work and recommended it to my brother to set up his solar.

Jet Solar Micro inverter panel system installation.

Jason visited my out of state home to ensure he knew the details of the installation prior to quoting. All quotes were in writing and delivered punctually. After doing more research following his quote I decided to go with micro inverters instead of a single inline inverter and asked Jason to provide a second quote, which he did immediately.

Circumstances prevented immediate installation and two months later I asked Jason to go ahead with the quote.

Jason and Damian arrived on time, tackled my difficult installation without hesitation. Did a great, neat and tidy job. Completed the paperwork, organised the inspector and got my monitoring program up and running. Very happy I went with Jet Solar and happy to recommend them.

Small friendly team who are efficient, helpful and tidy

I found Jason on the Solar Vic website & his quote was punctual and very detailed. My partner is a registered builder & he was very impressed with Jason & his team. The installation was completed in 2 days with the inspection booked promptly & all the associated paper work completed in a timely fashion for submission to SolarVic if you qualify for the rebate. Jason was more than helpful in setting up the App, so we can monitor our solar output - highly recommended. Show additional information

I was recommended Jason Dickinson from Jet Solar by a neighbor. Jason and this assistant were prompt, professional and the quality of workmanship second to none. I would highly recommend Jason.

Sales Quoting process was extremely efficient and provided with much detail.
Installation was all of the above, polite, neat and punctual.
After sales support brilliant, all paperwork sent quickly to assist with connection to grid.
Thank you Solar Quotes for providing me with your trusted contacts to find Jason. He was happy to answer any questions and let me decide exactly what I needed with no pressure at all.

The system that he recommended was excellent (including the price) that was not a brand I was first aware of. It allows the user to monitor via computer/phone very effectively. I'm extremely happy with the hardware recommended and installation.

Communication was prompt and ordering the equipment was fast.

I also asked Jason back to install other electrical items I needed which he did very well.

JLD Electrical is highly recommended.
Jason from JLD was recommended to me by a family member who used his services for a solar installation. Jason provided wonderful advice and installed the appropriate system for my unit within a week or so of quotation. The required paperwork for my rebate was received almost immediately and my system is already saving me plenty. I can offer an Unqualified recommendation. Show additional information
This was an installation of a battery to an existing system provided by another company. The response and quote were prompt, as was the installation which was done very well. I was happy with the price. Overall a trouble-free process. Show additional information
I can’t recommend JLD Electrical highly enough. Site inspection to quotation to installation and after sales service have all been first class. Then to have the inspector confirm the workmanship of the job was faultless and award 100% was a great feeling. Jason Dickinson and his team are very experienced in installing solar systems and completed all works in the one day with the panels and battery ordered and installed within a week! Brilliant company recommended to me by SolarQuotes. Thank you all. Show additional information