JWS Electrical Services Pty Ltd

JWS Electrical Services Pty Ltd Reviews

JWS Electrical Services Pty Ltd is a specialized solar company who is based in East Keilor but services all of Victoria.

Our installer has been installing solar for over a decade, and is also the owner of JWS Electrical Services.

We are a family owned business and have over a decade of experience in the Solar industry. All of our staff are in house, meaning we all have an invested interest in your solar needs. The professional selling you the solar, is also the one installing it, so you are receiving expert advice throughout your experience with us. There are no scripted sales people here, just a friendly team of passionate staff who all aim to do the one thing – reduce your electricity bills. JWS take the time to analyse every home we are presented with and work with you closely to detail the system that is the most suitable based on your needs and energy consumption. We service both Residential & Commerical clients, helping to save them hundreds and in some cases thousands of dollars a year.

Reviewers report paying: $2,358 - $9,700 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

JWS Electrical Services Pty Ltd Reviews (105)

Highly recommended!!!

Such an easy process, helpful team and quality products.
Josh and the team were reliable, professional and catered to our needs.
We’re very happy with the outcome and would definitely recommend JWS Electrical Services!

We appreciate your lovely words Catherine! We look forward to hearing about your solar savings

Very friendly and professional installers!!!

Madeline was informative and thorough in answering all my questions and made the quoting process very easy. She clarified all my questions and remained very patient all the way through, amending the quote several times because I wanted to weigh up different products and pricing.

On installation day, Josh and his team came on time, talked me through their process and what to expect throughout the day and was just very friendly and made it easy to ask any questions I had.

When they finished, he connected the inverter to the WIFI and explained how the system works and next steps as inspector will need to review and approve, and that JWS would sort out all the paperwork for grid connection. Made it so simple and easy. And the cleared up all their stuff and left with no mess at all. Even offered to help me move the shelves back once they installed the inverter.

Josh was fantastic and would high recommend JWS to anyone! Thanks Josh and team!

JWS appreciate your review! We hope you enjoy your solar savings as much as you enjoyed your experience with our team. We look forward to hearing about your solar savings

Great service!

JWS were professional, on time and did a great job with our solar installation. I shall certainly recommend them to family and friends!

Thanks for your lovely review, Gaya! We hope you enjoy your solar savings and your new Tesla just as much as you enjoyed your experience with our team

Fantastic experience all round!

From start to finish I was exceptionally happy with the service I received! From the initial quote which I was extremely happy with, to the help in organising the rebates, to the awesome neat installation job and even the bonus hood for my invertor, 5 stars all round! Highly recommend!!

Appreciate your feedback Shawn! We hope you enjoy your solar savings as much as the installation process with our team

Installers were fantastic. Very friendly, knew what they were doing, cleaned up after themselves. Very happy.

Sales and quoting process was really easy. They helped answer any questions and even revised quotes after we had other quotes.
Installation was great. Really friendly guys. They were on time, cleaned up and explained the system.

Thanks for your lovely words Jasmine. We hope you enjoy your solar system as much as you enjoyed your experience with our team!

Excellent services

Am proud to have such professional team from quote till installation.
Front office helped me to get to this point of installation with outclass communication, thanks.
Installation team JOSH and his Dad are extreme professionals, punctual, communicative and very friendly, did a neat job.
I STRONGLY recommend.
Guys KEEP your FLAG HIGH.

Thank you for your lovely review Usman, we appreciate your time! We hope your enjoy your solar savings as much as you enjoyed your experience with our team

Excellent Service

The sales/quoting process was easy and Madeline provided answers to all my questions.
The installation was great & Josh and his team turned up on time and advise how everything would work.
They installed the panels, racks, inverter & smart meter including showing me how to use the app and to track the usage. They also organize the electrician and submitted the documents to my distributor and retailer.
I highly recommend JWS as the process was easy and my system is working extremely well.

Thanks for the lovely review Rhett! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with our team and hope you enjoy your solar savings just as much!

Professional, Punctual & Polite

The team at JWS Electrical Services provided a great end to end service and we couldn't be happier with the end product.
Ours was a tricky installation, with a metre consolidation and running cables down internal walls so several other installers turned down the job, but not JWS. Josh and his team inspected the site more than once to make sure they could achieve our needs and provide the optimum energy solution. The office team provided quotes in a very timely manner and always courteous, even with requested amendments. The site team arrived on time and prepared, we're polite and cleaned up afterwards. And they've provided good follow-up service too.
Well done JWS!

Thanks for the lovely review Mark. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with our team and hope you love your solar savings just as much!

Excellent Overall Service

Customer service was top notch by providing quote and details with a helping attitude. Always ready to answer any questions without hesitation in a friendly manner. Quote based on my needs to full potential.

Got installed earlier than booked. Installation was done by professionals with providing all the information needed and a one day job. Didn’t need to worry about anything.

Inspection in a week after installation and a week after Grid Connection. Now just waiting and excited for the electricity bill with savings.

All I wanted was a company who can be trusted to install my solar, but I got more.
A happy, stress free and friendly solar installation.

I am very much happy to recommend JWS for any one who needs a stress free installation.

Thanks for your lovely review Paul, JWS look forward to seeing your solar savings too!

Amazing service!

From the very beginning, enquiring with Madeline, she was very informative and assisted with all my enquires along the way.

On the day of installation Josh and his team were punctual, arrived at the time they mentioned and were very professional and friendly. They did an amazing job, great workmanship and it's a family business that you can genuinely trust! Nothing better than investing in solar and having installers who know what their doing and are good at their job!

A big thank you to Madeline, Josh and the team at JWS, I highly recommend them!

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience and service with JWS. Thank you for the lovely review Melissa, we cannot wait to hear about your solar savings!

Great company. Answered our many questions about the system options. Installation all set up and connected to the grid quickly!!! Yay!!!

Thanks for your lovely feedback Chloe, we hope you are enjoying your solar savings!

Excellent job done

The sales and quoting process was sensitive to my needs, and very helpful.

The installation was great, they were so respectful and courteous, exactly on time. They did a beautiful job, checking in along the way to make sure I was happy with it, and even did some extra tidying up for me.

The customer service was exemplary, I highly recommend JWS Electric Services!!!

Thank you for your lovely feedback Charlotte, we appreciate your kind words. We hope you are enjoying your new solar system!

Fantastic installer and very friendly support

I have been researching for my solar installation for over an year and after many consultations with friends and acquaintances went ahead and sought quotes from SolarQuotes.

JWS were 2nd in my list and though there weren't the cheapest going around but price was secondary criteria for me.
Madeline is such nice person to talk to with her knowledge and guidance in helping me choose the right inverter, panels and other equipment. I've been well informed about the whole process and the timelines.

Josh and his team are polite, punctual. The work they did is super neat and tidy. The setup and instructions were explained well along with installation of the app to monitor the system.

I would recommend JWS 11 out of 10 times :)

Thank you for your lovely words Sunil, our team are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and hope you enjoy your solar savings just as much!

Amazing service and installation experience! Highly recommend!

Our family recommended JWS to us and we are so glad that we proceeded with them.

We first reached out to Madeline and she was so lovely, helpful and patient! She gave us a lot of information and options which helped us consider the right system for us, as well as answered all our questions. She also made the whole process so easy from helping with the paperwork and also booking.

Then Josh and the team came to install the systems and they did such a great job with the installation. They were incredibly professional, friendly, really easy to talk to and very collaborative. Josh also gave us a lot of helpful information on the system, which was great.

Massive thanks to the Madeline, Josh and the whole installation team at JWS! We highly recommend them!

We are so glad you enjoyed your experience with our team! We hope you enjoy your solar system just as much and we look forward to hearing about your savings

Awesome Solar Experience

JWS was professional, friendly and informative; from the sales team, through to the installation team.
They were happy to answer any questions throughout the process which made us feel comfortable and informed all the way through.
Prior to installation, the installation team came out and informed us of materials and equipment that would be used. Once the installation was complete, they gave us a run down on how the whole system would operate and answered any questions we had.

Prior to meeting JWS, we had a few companies come out and quote for solar, all of who, we felt, were just looking for a sale and not really listening to what we were after.

Thank you to JWS for an awesome experience - will definitely be recommending your services on.

Thank you for your amazing review Rob! JWS are glad you enjoyed your experience with our team and look forward to hearing about your solar savings :)

Fantastic Installer!!!

Josh and his team at JWS provided us with the best possible service we had received. All so Friendly and helpful during the whole process in getting our solar system installed. We were provided with a lot of information before going ahead with our choice of solar system and The team insured we were happy with what we were receiving. They did an excellent job came on time punctual and the work was done in a professional and timely manner.
100% recommend.

Thank you for the lovely review Nadia. We hope you enjoy your solar system and cannot wait to hear about your solar savings!

Amazing service, excellent communication, fantastic team to work with

Josh and the JWS team are awesome and we couldn't more highly recommend them for any solar work being done!

Being quite particular in our requirements, new to solar and having only done some limited research, we had many questions for them, yet found the team to be patient, knowledgeable and responsive for every query that we had (and there were a few).

The product sizing, selection and quoting process was perfect and Josh and Will even came past to review and confirm our installation queries ahead of locking the job in. Madeline went the extra mile to help us resolve an issue with our distributor that popped up during pre-approval and made everything from an administrative perspective streamlined and seamless. Their caring nature and aptitude to address our queries meant we didn't have a single worry throughout the process.

On the day of installation Josh and his crew were on-time, friendly, tidy and their work standard exceeded our expectations. Josh took the time to explain throughout the day what they were doing and walked us through the final setup and next steps to expect in the coming week.

Honestly, we couldn't have asked for a better team to install our solar and are very happy with our end-to-end experience and installation. Without a doubt, we'd gladly recommend JWS to anyone.

We appreciate your kind words James and are grateful to have been given the opportunity to work with you. We cannot wait to hear about your solar savings!

They came and inspected the site , and Solar could be installed

The system has not been installed yet

The company has been very professional with the process so far

Great Installation, punctual, no problems!

The quote was forward and streamlined, Madeline advised on the best system for my situation and budget, and my installer Joshua and his team were great, not a single tile broken.

Glad to hear you enjoyed the process of getting your solar installed Johnny! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing about your savings!

No issue with the installation process everthing went smoothly and tradesmen polite

Sales process smooth anwsered all my questions with no problems felt very comfortable
Inspection happened in 3 days and the Grid connection is all sorted waiting for finall comformation from the supply authority.

Hi Stephen, thank you very much for your lovely review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with JWS and getting solar installed. We look forward to hearing about your solar savings!

Unreal

From start to finish the JWS team are absolutely amazing.
Madeline who started my process made it effortless
To Josh installation
They made it so easy and I would totally recommend them.
They sent pics to show you end product.

JWS are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! We hope you enjoy your solar savings just as much

A Very Satisfied Client

JWS were professional, prompt, polite, tidy, helpful from office through to installation people. You get what they promise. Exceptional!

Thank you for your review, Brian. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with JWS and look forward to hearing about your solar savings!

Fantastic to deal with.

Josh and his team did a great job. The experience of working with Josh and his team at JWS was fantastic. From getting a quote, making a booking to installation the process was seamless.

They know what they are doing and I will
highly recommend them to friends and family.

We appreciate your feedback Samedin and can't wait to hear about your solar savings! Thanks for the review

Amazing company

Amazing company, very professional, the team knows what they are talking about, they are very knowledgeable wouldn’t recommend anyone else to install solar panels. Thanks again could not be more happier

Thanks for your lovely review Igor. We look forward to hearing about your solar savings!

Smooth operators

Super nice guys, super fast and tidy install.
Wish more businesses were as pleasant to work with.

Thanks for the review Mig. Glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with JWS!

Seamless process from start to finish.

The team at JWS Electrical Services were amazing from initial contact right through to installation. Their knowledge in both process and system was exceptional. The advice given was totally for the consumer and not to benefit themselves through kickbacks from suppliers. From Josh and team providing the install, to the office team of Sally-Anne and Madeleine, the experience was seamless and pleasant. I would highly recommend and have already recommended JWS Electrical Services to anyone looking for a professional Solar install.

Arthur & Danielle

Thanks for the lovely review Arthur and Danielle, we appreciate you taking the time to discuss your experience with our team! We look forward to hearing about your solar savings!

Affordable and superb service

I decided to go with JWS After having a look around for the best price. They just simply made things possible because they gave the most affordable price after all rebates.

From quoting to installation JWS has been amazing. They don’t hard sell and if you’re new to the idea of solar panel systems like me, all your questions will be answered in a very polite and clear manner (shout out Madelyn and Sally-Anne)

Installation was a breeze, the installation team were punctual hard working blokes, worked efficiently and next thing you know it was already done. After installation, they had me check the system out and everything was explained to me clearly.

Thank you JWS, I’m glad I was able to come across you guys

Thanks for the review Erwin! We're very happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with JWS and our team!

Fantastic installer

The quoting process was simple and straightforward. The team at JWS were very helpful and made the whole process very easy.

The installation went really well and the guys did a really good job and sorted out some issues that I had with some roof tiles.

I would highly recommend JWS Electrical Services.

Thanks for the review Milton. We're so happy to hear your feedback and to hear you enjoyed your experience with us!

JWS for the win

The friendly JWS crew did a amazing install, the precision and attention to detail that went Into the install is second to none. Punctual and efficient the crew had the install done in a few hours ( tin roof )

I highly recommend these guys for your solar needs

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with our team and business! We look forward to hearing about your future solar savings.

Amazing service and top notch products.

JWS were amazing from Melinda in the office who was very knowledgeable and experienced and extremely helpful to Josh and his crew who came and did a very professional installation job and was extremely helpful and the fact that these guys use top quality products as well I am extremely satisfied with the end result and would not hesitate at all to recommend JWS electrical to anyone who is thinking about installing solar.
Regards Shane.

Hi Shane, we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us at JWS! Thanks for the lovely review.

Making solar easy!

JWS Electrical Services made getting our solar installed so easy. From the friendly and informative staff booking the job, to the team that did the install on the day. Any questions we had were promptly answered and the overall experience of getting solar was effortless with the help of this experienced team.

So glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! We look forward to hearing about your solar savings, Nicole!

Solar Panel installation

Would highly recommend Josh and his team for solor panel installation. They were very easy going , organised and talked me through everything from the initial quote through the installation process and the grid connection.

So happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with JWS! Thanks for the review Bianca

Installation of my solar system

We had our solar panels installed recently and are extremely happy with the service provided by J.W.S. electrical services from the quoting to the installation everything was done in a positive professional manner Josh and the team were extremely informative during the whole process would definitely recommend J.W.S.for installation of a solar system

Happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us! :)

Professional installation and helpful guidance all along the way

I got details of 3 companies from solarquotes and after speaking to all of them i decided to go with JWS Electrical pty ltd. I had compiled a long list of questions in a word document that i sent to the team. Madeleine replied to my email and clear all my queries. I was also speaking to her as i was bit paranoid after reading on forums that some peoples installation has gone wrong etc etc. She was very helpful and explained to me what will happen and the procedure.

On the day of installation, I was greeted by Josh, Will and Michael. these guys are absolute professionals. they don't muck around and the whole work was done professionally in under 4 hours. they did an absolute clean job and explained to me about the inverted startup shutdown procedure and how to set up the wifi. they also replaced some of the broken tiles that were already there. I am very much happy with their work and their whole team dealing with madeleine and then Josh, Will and Michael and I can absolutely vouch for these guys for solar work.

So glad to hear you were happy with our service Gary! We cannot wait to hear about your solar savings

Great service and friendly staff

I was impressed with the communication between the office staff and the installers. Everything was explained thoroughly and I was given options between different inverters. The price was honest and affordable.
The installers were nice, respectful and explained everything in detail.
I recommended JWS to anyone interested in solar systems.

Thanks for the review Vernon! We look forward to hearing about your solar savings

Highly recommended solar company

Great company, easy to deal with. Installer is friendly and do wonderful job. Highly recommended!

Thanks for your feedback Simon! We look forward to hearing about your solar savings!

Fast and friendly service

JWS have been extremely friendly and efficient from start to finish. Highly professional and helpful team. Highly recommend.

Best in the business

Couldn’t be happier with the service provided by jws. Very knowledgeable and friendly, kept me updated through the whole installation. Have passed on to friends and family and they couldn’t be happier with the workmanship. Faultless. Wouldn’t use anyone else. Extremely professional company.

Fantastic solar company

Had a great experience with Josh and his team with my solar system, everything was explained and the office girls had very good knowledge, installing the system was very professional and very neat, nothing was a problem, highly recommended Josh and the team well done !

Friendly service; punctual supportive and great experience

Great service; happily use Josh and the boys again; were friendly and helpful and punctual! Did a great job and beat tradies I have had so far

Excellent Service and very reasonable price

I am very happy with JWS Electrical Services. The process have been very positive from the beginning. Madeline, Sally Ann, and Sarah have been very patient in helping me deciding which type is suitable for my unit and they are not pushy at all (unlike many other company that was trying to sell me product and tried to lock me in straight away without addressing my concern). Josh and team came on the day for the installation (on time) and the process have been very smooth. Very neat installation and Josh explained everything that I need to know. He even helped me fixing some locks issue with my meter box. I will definitely recommend JWS to anyone that is considering to install Solar Panel. Thank you JWS and keep up the good work. Cheers. Steve.

Very professional installation

I would like to thank Josh and all off his team for all off their help from answering all off my question to helpful advice.
Josh and his team are very professional and polite.
The insulation off the inverter and solar panels was very neat and professional.
Josh and his team take pride in all of the work that they do and how it all looks.
The quote was very competitive and very detailed.
The main thing that convinced us to go with JWS was the person that you talk to about installing solar is the same person that comes out with his team and installs the solar.

Highly professional, helpful and fantastic team

A very pleasant experience right from getting quotes through installation. Team answer all my questions and provide support in selecting right system. Helped me with the rebate process as well. Very competitive price and job done in timely and processional manner.

Very stratified with overall experience and enjoying all the saving as expected.

Fantastic installer friendly and they know what they doing.Highly recommended.

Fantastic installer friendly and they know what they doing.Highly recommended.

JWS electrical service

I find this service very responsive, helpful understanding knowing the price for your budget.
Friendly service. For installation beautifully perfect.

Awesome team of professionals

Great bunch of guys, friendly and easy to talk to. Very helpful. Showed up on time and carried out an amazing installation, it looks fantastic! I will most definitely recommend JWS Electrical Services to my family and friends for anything solar. Thank you!

Reliable and Excellent commitment towards work..!

Josh and his team arrived on time and did a really great job. Very reliable & excellent commitment towards work.

Happy customer

As an environmentally-conscious person, it was always my wish to have solar panels installed in our house. We are extremely happy to have engaged JWS Electrical Service with this project.
From the initial planning to the final touches of the installation, everything went smoothly. Our many queries were patiently answered by Sally-Anne and Sarah.
A big factor in choosing JWS Electrical was knowing Josh and team have many years of solar installation experience and they did not disappoint.
Thank you Josh and team. It has already made a difference in our most recent electricity bill!

Best Solar installer in Victoria

JWS is a remarkable Solar system installer having high quality team members (sales and Installer). Their price is also quite competitive in comparison to other companies. Josh has given special care in making sure that roof tiles shouldn't be damaged during and even replaced those which were already broken prior to the start of work.

Fantastic

Everything went well from the quoting process through to installation.

Very happy with the results.