JWS Electrical Services Pty Ltd

JWS Electrical Services Pty Ltd Reviews

JWS Electrical Services Pty Ltd is a specialized solar company who is based in East Keilor but services all of Victoria.

We are a family owned business and have over a decade of experience in the Solar industry. All of our staff are in house, meaning we all have an invested interest in your solar needs. The professional selling you the solar, is also the one installing it, so you are receiving expert advice throughout your experience with us. There are no scripted sales people here, just a friendly team of passionate staff who all aim to do the one thing – reduce your electricity bills. JWS take the time to analyse every home we are presented with and work with you closely to detail the system that is the most suitable based on your needs and energy consumption. We service both Residential & Commerical clients, helping to save them hundreds and in some cases thousands of dollars a year.

In July 2021 JWS Electrical Services transitioned from a Sole Trader trading entity (established Aug 2011) to a Trust trading entity.

Reviewers report paying: $650 - $9,700 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

JWS Electrical Services Pty Ltd Reviews (67)

Fantastic solar company

Had a great experience with Josh and his team with my solar system, everything was explained and the office girls had very good knowledge, installing the system was very professional and very neat, nothing was a problem, highly recommended Josh and the team well done !

Friendly service; punctual supportive and great experience

Great service; happily use Josh and the boys again; were friendly and helpful and punctual! Did a great job and beat tradies I have had so far

Excellent Service and very reasonable price

I am very happy with JWS Electrical Services. The process have been very positive from the beginning. Madeline, Sally Ann, and Sarah have been very patient in helping me deciding which type is suitable for my unit and they are not pushy at all (unlike many other company that was trying to sell me product and tried to lock me in straight away without addressing my concern). Josh and team came on the day for the installation (on time) and the process have been very smooth. Very neat installation and Josh explained everything that I need to know. He even helped me fixing some locks issue with my meter box. I will definitely recommend JWS to anyone that is considering to install Solar Panel. Thank you JWS and keep up the good work. Cheers. Steve.

Very professional installation

I would like to thank Josh and all off his team for all off their help from answering all off my question to helpful advice.
Josh and his team are very professional and polite.
The insulation off the inverter and solar panels was very neat and professional.
Josh and his team take pride in all of the work that they do and how it all looks.
The quote was very competitive and very detailed.
The main thing that convinced us to go with JWS was the person that you talk to about installing solar is the same person that comes out with his team and installs the solar.

Highly professional, helpful and fantastic team

A very pleasant experience right from getting quotes through installation. Team answer all my questions and provide support in selecting right system. Helped me with the rebate process as well. Very competitive price and job done in timely and processional manner.

Very stratified with overall experience and enjoying all the saving as expected.

Fantastic installer friendly and they know what they doing.Highly recommended.

Fantastic installer friendly and they know what they doing.Highly recommended.

JWS electrical service

I find this service very responsive, helpful understanding knowing the price for your budget.
Friendly service. For installation beautifully perfect.

Awesome team of professionals

Great bunch of guys, friendly and easy to talk to. Very helpful. Showed up on time and carried out an amazing installation, it looks fantastic! I will most definitely recommend JWS Electrical Services to my family and friends for anything solar. Thank you!

Reliable and Excellent commitment towards work..!

Josh and his team arrived on time and did a really great job. Very reliable & excellent commitment towards work.

Happy customer

As an environmentally-conscious person, it was always my wish to have solar panels installed in our house. We are extremely happy to have engaged JWS Electrical Service with this project.
From the initial planning to the final touches of the installation, everything went smoothly. Our many queries were patiently answered by Sally-Anne and Sarah.
A big factor in choosing JWS Electrical was knowing Josh and team have many years of solar installation experience and they did not disappoint.
Thank you Josh and team. It has already made a difference in our most recent electricity bill!

Best Solar installer in Victoria

JWS is a remarkable Solar system installer having high quality team members (sales and Installer). Their price is also quite competitive in comparison to other companies. Josh has given special care in making sure that roof tiles shouldn't be damaged during and even replaced those which were already broken prior to the start of work.

Fantastic

Everything went well from the quoting process through to installation.

Very happy with the results.

Beautiful Installation!!

Right on time, family owned business and lovely people to deal with!! Beautiful installation!! Would definitely recommend them!!

The boys did an excellent job with the installation and were very friendly and courteous during the whole process. They worked right through and even rain couldn’t stop them. They even found broken roof tiles that wasn’t in their work area and replaced it for me. I would 100% recommend them to anyone. Josh and team are fantastic to work with. The office team are very professional as well and are constantly in touch with the whole process from start to finish. God bless.

Expert service

Customer service helping me chose the right system was a great experience. The staff were friendly and super helpful. Installation was quick (they even came 15mins early!), professional and did a great job walking me through the after-service details. Fantastic crew, would definitely recommend

Fantastic Service from start to finish!

Very happy with how everything! Sarah & Sally-Anne were excellent and really took their time to explain everything before installation and with any queries that i had.
Josh, Will, Michael, and Jamie were punctual and very friendly as well. Team did an excellent job, and workmanship was top notch!
Would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Great company

Sales and quotation process very smooth. Sarah and Sally-Anne have been responsive and efficient. Explanation thorough and has extensive knowledge of their products.

The installation team was punctual, diligent and conscientious. Great bunch of blokes!

All in all, great experience and pleasure to deal with.

Great quality installation!!!

Hello Everyone.

JWS electrical services have been amazing from the first point of contact till the installation of the system, the team at JWS have been providing excellent customer service and support to me. They took care of everything to get solar up and running at my house. They provided support for Paperwork, solar rebate application, system installation, follow up with energy provider after installation, and the list goes on. Above all quality of work, tidyness and final finish of the system after installation have been outstanding. No cables visible on the walls, which is the best part I guess.

I will highly recommend them to my friends, family, and also encourage others who are reading this review to utilise the service from JWS electrical services as they are great in what they do.

Thanks a lot to the team at JWS ELECTRICAL SERVICES.

Quality

JWS made everything easy. From the ladies in the office to the tradies who installed. Customer service was excellent. Everyone was polite, well mannered and extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend to others and have already done so.

Number 1 Installer

JWS lead by Josh, has been exceptional from start to finish. You can trust on this family owned business for a Great Solar Installation experience. I would highly recommend this company to all my neighbours, friends & family as they take pride in what they do & are best in the solar market @ a reasonable price. They have Great work ethics & attend to all your queries in an efficient manner including call backs. Cheers JWS.

A true end to end service delivery

A true end to end service delivery, everything was explained clearly at the quoting stage and questions answered promptly and clearly. I had put off getting solar thinking I'd had to deal with a pushy sales pitch and horror install experiences you hear about. My experience with JWS Electrical couldn't of been further from my expectations. Everything from the back office customer service to the installation and connection was seamless and very well communicated. Would recommend and in fact have recommended JWS to potential new customers.

Absolutely Fantastic...

The whole process with JWS has been fantastic. A huge Thank you to Sarah,
Sally Anne, Josh and the boys.

Absolutely wrapped with the final product.

Excellent services and installation

First of all thank you so much JWS and his team for the excellent service and installation .They were very helpful and friendly with everything.Josh and his team came and completed the job under 8 hrs which is very impressive ,the solar panels and inverter was installed neat and tidy. Also they replaced the couple of my broken roof tiles and gave us a heads up about other broken tiles on the roof which I take him as a very kind and generous person thanks to Josh again and personally very happy with his great service and installation so whoever out there thinking of solar panels installation I highly recommend JWS electrical services.

Exceptional!

From start to end Sarah explained everything thoroughly!

Family owned business, family orientated, down to earth people!

Installation went smoothly keeping me updated with everything.

Even coming back after 6 months to help me set up my app and wifi to save extra cash without charge !

Furthermore, my roof looks mighty fine !

Definitely recommend !

Solar install

We are very pleased with the quality of service,installation and clean up of our solar system.Josh and his crew were very professional with our installation and were quick off the mark once it was approved by Solar Vic.We would recommend them highly. Norm and Clare

A+++++

I highly reccomend JWS electrical services for all your solar needs. Excellent communication from start to finish made installing solar panels in our home easy and stress free. A brilliant company to deal with.

JWS excellent customer service & installation

Thank you JWS for the fantastic customer service and installation of my solar. JWS were very professional and explained everything along the way. It was great to know I was supporting a family business. I would defiantly recommend to anyone looking to have solar installed.

Excellent Customer Service

I cannot thank Josh and the team enough, they took care of the whole process and explained clearly what was happening at each point, and kept me updated. They were honest when they came to measure the property on what size panels and how many would actually fit on my roof, and gave me options with different size panels to maximise my solar generation. Josh also informed me of a generator that allowed us to have solar panels installed in three different directions, which ensured I was generating more solar throughout the whole day. No other company gave me this option and would have only installed solar panels in two directions. If I had not contacted Josh I would never have know this was an option. The quote was quite competitive too and all the savings I will receive due to Josh's design of my solar system is worth every cent. The day of the install was a breeze from my end, the team came and completed the job in a day, the solar panels and inverter was installed neat and tidy. They also organised the grid connection after the install.

Just had my 10kw system installed yesterday. Josh and the team made an amazing job, neat and clean. They finished all in less than 8 hours. From customer service to the installers, everyone was super polite and helpful. Once I got the rebate from vicsolar, they completed the job in 10 days while other installers would give me a 3 month time frame. The price they gave me was one of the best in the market as well. Thanks for everything. Highly recommended.

Great team, great service

I had an amazing experience with JWS.
Cannot fault this team. Office staff are very polite and patient and the guys that did the installation are very punctual and efficient. Great team, great service.
Highly recommend. A+++

Great Service at Competitive Price

JWS Electrical services provided a competitive quote and answered all my questions. I've changed my mind multiple times to have different systems and they have supported all my requests with multiple quotes. They also provided honest advice about the Inverters based on their experience. It's a family business and they don't engage sub-contractors to perform the installation.

Owner Josh was involved in the Solar installation and arrived on time. I have experienced great customer service from Sarah, Will, Bernadette and Josh. It's a pleasure to have business with JWS and I would highly recommend them for residential Solar installations.

A+

Great communication with the sales department to organise the installation process. They were very helpful in the information given for the quote, the different rebates available and applying for govt rebates.
Turned up on time, friendly team and kept me in the loop throughout the day.
Highly recommend.

Reputable Solar installer & happy with the outcome

The quoting process was quick and fairly easy, no site visit, however our layout was quite simple with plenty of north facing roof and no shading. They did modify the layout at our request with no issues to incorporate some west facing panels to make better use of self consumption.
The install went well on the day with Josh on site to coordinate it all.
The inspection afterwards did take a few weeks after the install and communication around this could have been a bit better. However it was all just after the COVID restrictions lifted in Melbourne, so had to give them some slack.
Overall very happy with the system and it has been performing well with no issues.

JWS Electrical Services

Very friendly and very professional, walked us through the type of system that would meet our needs with no hard sell and had it done in no time.

Professional and stress free

JWS made the process of having solar panels installed easy and stress free. From obtaining quotes to the completion of installation, they were informative and made the decision easy. Their customer service was extremely pleasant and the installers were friendly and professional. Their pricing was competitive and they provided me with multiple options to suit my needs and budget. The workmanship is of quality standard and I’m pleased to say I’m happy with choosing JWS to install my solar panels system.

Brilliant installation and service

JWS Electrical Services provided a very simple and easy to follow process, the quote and explanation of what entails was very thorough and they went above and beyond to make sure that the customer service and knowledge for ourselves was there.
The installation was quick and easy, they even provided free of charge roof tiles that were damaged. They were very polite and were more than welcome to help out with questions. The customer service was exceptional and we are very happy to refer anyone else.

Cannot fault this company!

I recently engaged JWS to install my panels and found them to be excellent to deal with at all stages. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.
Exceptional service from this company. Professional, friendly and very clean from start to finish.
Will definitely highly recommend this company to anyone looking to install solar panels.

JWS - Professional and Expert installers

My whole journey from getting the quote to the installation was very smooth. Sarah was very nice and constantly in conact with me during thr pre installation process. I had to get few quotes as we made changes in panel and inverter and she was very cooperative throughout. Josh came and did the installation and was very profession.

A very positive experience overall.

Great customer service and professional installation

JWS made our solar install a breeze from start to finish. The customer service was excellent and very helpful from the start. The team there are very knowledgeable and helped us choose the correct system to suit our household.
The guys turned up to do the install on time, and were very polite and friendly. The workmanship was excellent and they cleaned up afterwards. Josh even took the time to help me download the app and connect it up, so I can monitor the system remotely.
JWS are a great company all round and I would highly recommend them.

Highly recommend

Great professional service and product knowledge. Quick and affordable installation

Great service and workmanship

Very professional team
Extremely happy with total installation and service provide
Highly recommended

excellent quality company

a confident solar company with exceptional knowledge and professionalism to back them up.
the customer service that i received was of high value, with polite, accurate and experienced persons in the office advising on the correct system for my home.
with the installation of the system i saw 4 workman from early morning installing my system, who didn't stop work till the job was done.
i am very happy with sales, the system and grid connection after the install and happy to recommend JWS to all

Great job!

Sales and quoting process was simple and straight-forward. Very quick and helpful with information. Installation was easy. Over and done with in a couple of hours. Very clean and tidy afterwards when they left. On time. Organised for inspection who came around within 4 days to complete. Great job all round.

Excellent service and prompt communication

Excellent communication, were happy to discuss available options and didn't push any one product, turned up and on time. Quick responses from any calls or emails sent. Installed the product without hassle and cleaned up after themselves. I really do recommend as they were fantastic

Great Service from start to finish!

I had my 6.6Kw solar PV system installed today by Josh & his team. I am really pleased with the whole experience.
Right from the first call with the sales person Sarah till the final installation, JWS were very professional & guided me every step of the way. They were always available to answer my queries, provided a competitive quote, completed a site survey & kept me updated when the installation got delayed due to COVID restrictions. They even refunded my deposit when the installation was postponed. Once completed, Josh patiently setup the Fronius Web App, so I can monitor the system remotely. I cant wait to start using the system once the verifier gives the final tick! Thanks heaps JWS!

Fantastic installer. Highly recommended A+++

I had three quotations for my solar installation and the quote from JWS is the most value for money. They guided me through from the beginning until the end and that’s the reason I went with the quote from JWS. Installation was done professionally, really quick within a day and not a single problem at all. The customer service is really excellent and they even reviewed my electricity bill one month after the installation. I highly recommend JWS for solar installation. A+++

JWS provided amazing service

Sarah helped us in understanding the process and answered all the queries very patiently.
Josh did the installation on appointed day and was quick and thorough with the procedure.
The inspector to check the solar installation said that its beautifully done.
They even went above and beyond to make sure we could export electricity even though that the power providers denied the request before.
I would suggest to anyone thinking about getting solar system installed, please give them a call to compare and you will get the best service for sure.

Fantastic organisation to go solar

Got quotes from various solar organisations out there but then reached out to JWS based on a friend's recommendation and I couldn't be happier.

Every interaction from quote to installation was perfect, informative and to the best of my interest. Sarah was quite helpful in guiding through the options and providing a quote which was extremely cost effective. Josh and his installation team were extremely accommodating and knowledgeable to guide me through to the best possible outcome. After sales service to compare the new bills and help us understand the cost benefits was one of the finest example of great customer satisfaction.

All in all, couldn't be happier to not only save money but also go green with a great organisation. Josh and his team are green champions, get in touch with them and you wouldn't be disappointed.

Very happy! Great company to deal with

Very happy with both the customer support and the final product. Felt well taken care of every step of the way, and got a great value system that performs very well. Would reccomend.