Keen 2B Green Pty Ltd Reviews

About Keen 2B Green Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Keen 2B Green Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $6,400 - $9,500 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Keen 2B Green Pty Ltd is a specialist supplier of solar power technology and other environmentally-friendly solutions. It provides products to homes and businesses throughout the Gold Coast and Brisbane.

The local company retails, wholesales and installs quality grid-connected solar power systems available and prides itself on providing personalised customer service. Efforts are made to find the best possible solar panels that meet the requirements and budget of the customer.

Keen 2B Green Pty Ltd also offers the latest information on available government rebates and incentives to help lower the cost of installing solar power systems.

Keen 2B Green Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

The best contractor I have ever hired

After talking with Mark it was clear that keen 2B green were more experienced then other providers we had spoken to. Mark suggested a system that we were very happy with and within our price range, he also gave gave good advice to install and energy meter and hot water relay which no other provider mentioned. The install team did a great job. I am an experienced tradesman myself and after viewing the quality workmanship they provided I was very impressed, they also cleaned up very well. The hand over process was clear and easy and no question was off the table. Over all the team from Keen 2B green did a fantastic job. Show additional information

Very knowledgeable, patient and professional

Mat from Keen2BGreen visited the house and talked me through all the options and his recommendations. He was very knowledgeable and professional. He provided several quotes and also let me know a few days later when a new promotion started.

The installation team were punctual, courteous and professional. They helped arrange grid connection. The office team were also very helpful.

Super Friendly and helpful from quote to install

After the initial quote from Matthew he was always available and helpful with further questions and options. Installation was completed without issues - Overall customer service has been fantastic Show additional information

chose them on their being in the business for some years, good service, pricing comparable to others

all good, I'd recommend them, they covered all bases, did what they said, when they said Show additional information

Very pleased with Keen 2B Green

One needs to compare apples with apples. Your website, solarquotes, was very informative in comparing various panels and inverters. Numerous companies tried to sell us cheaper panels with a our preferred invented. Keen2B were very patient, didn't try to upsell and were also very honest about panel output, inverter and turnaround time. The whole process was very professional and proficient with frequent communication and updates. Our Fronius inverter also came with an extended warranty, as they are a preferred partner. Show additional information
Got the Keen 2B Green from the SolarQuotes website as a trusted provider / installer.
The quotes from the three installers provided by Solarqoutes were timely and were all comparable price wise so I went with a brand name that I knew (LG) for the solar panels. Again this was all from the research done through your web site. Inverter was a Fronius Primo.
Extremely happy with the process as it certainly made my life easier.
Thanks Solarquotes

Fantastic Installer, fast effective and comprehensive

Fantastic process all the way through. I had already received a few quotes and had been told some mixed information. K2bG took the time to explain everything, brought up potential issues others had avoided (meterbox and toilet pipe on roof). They were fast and effective on the day.

The work was quality, in particular the cable management it looked professional. They worked hard in the heat. Afterwards the administration team sent the request to Energex and have assured me to contact them when my provider installs a smart meter and they will walk me through everything again if I need it. Very happy

Salesperson extremely knowledgeable with ongoing, extensive support and Product right on point with Quality and an excellent sized System.

Matthew (Salesperson) and Shari (Office based Support) from Keen 2B Green were absolute delightful and professional people to deal with.
In summary I was supplied with an absolute quality system, at a competitive price, fit for purpose and to cover my energy needs. Matthew forecasted my current needs and also did some forecasting of my future needs. He ensured he incorporated easily and in a cost effective manner, the ability to expand the system if I decide to go into a home based AirBnB or have Family come to live.
Matthew was patient with me whilst I undertook a lot of research, got other quotes and always answered every question I had. Shari followed up with wonderful office based support and continues to check in with me now of the performance of the system. Absolute dedication to Customer service throughout every step.
I need to add that my Son is a Research and Development Engineer with a Defence Company and is the technical know with Solar Systems. When he saw what had installed, he was very impressed and said "Mum this Company has done an excellent and honest job for you!" My Son wanted Keen 2B Green's contact details as he will also be recommending them to his Colleagues based in Brisbane. I am based on the Sunshine Coast and I highly recommend Keen 2B Green!

Great company from start to finish!

The salesman Matt was great at explaining the products best suited to my property and electrical usage.He arranged one of the electricians to come out prior to install to complete a full measure up and check out the condition of the roof due to the age of my house.

The installation team were punctual and did a fantastic job of keeping everything neat and tidy as well communicating with me throughout the process as requested so I was up to date.

Monitoring was set up the next day and Shari from the office ran me through the specifics so I could view my system online and be confident to do so.

You can't fault this company if you want a clean nice no fuss installation.

Good installation, not quite good following up

Sales person good,installation good, monitoring of the system not yet completed ,grid connection not completed (no copy of any paperwork (ready for test to energex) that was expected. Show additional information

Difficult and no response

My solar installation was completed by Keen2BGreen (K2BG) in 2016. I contacted K2BG 16/10/19 for quote for cleaning and inspection of possible panel damage. Contacted K2BG again to request quote. Was informed job could not be done for 4-6 weeks. Another company completed this job. Contacted K2BG 3 more times in an attempt to receive a quote for replacement panel. Received a verbal quote but did not receive a written quote as promised. Another company completed the replacement. Very poor customer support! Show additional information

Great system at a great price

After speaking with 4 suppliers we decided on Keen 2B green. They installed our first system 10 years ago at our previous home. They provided the sharpest price and the best advice regarding panel placement, inverter type and racking options. It's a complicated process to choose a good installer (and good panels and racking) but the SolarQuotes website helped immensely. The advice available on this site ensured that we have a reliable system at a competitive price. Show additional information

Fantastic Company to deal with

Fantastic company to deal with that I can’t recommend highly enough!
From the beginning, Mark, was very patient and helpful with the quoting process and we were able to design a system which best suits our needs at a good price.

Chris, their supervisor electrician, made a visit prior to install to go over some of the more technical details and was happy to provide advice and recommendations on the upgrade to 3 phase power, battery, and inverter setup for our solar system.

The team of installers/electricians, lead by Matt, were very accommodating and were able to install our system to a very high professional standard and to my specifications for position of the equipment.

Chris was also very helpful and knowledgeable in the use of the applications which control and monitor the solar, after install support, and also dealt directly with the manufacturer.

Keen 2B Green is such an exceptional company to deal with that they have now installed a solar system at my parents house and are pending an install at my brother-in-law’s home.

FYI: my system consists of 9.45 KW REC solar panels with Enphase microinverters, upgrade to three phase, and a Tesla Power Wall 2 with Backup Gateway 2.

Quality system, well-installed and good back-up support

After a lot of research, decided to go with Keen 2B Green largely due to their experience, other reviews and quality products. Being a premier LG supplier they can provide one of the best panels at a competitive price. I decided to go with LG 340W panels due to the full 25 year warranty and Fronius inverter. The system is 7.48 kW capacity and we added a smart meter so we can monitor usage and run reports.

Sales process was easy but artsy as I knew what I wanted. Professional quote detailing estimated system output, good use of Near maps to show how the panels would look and to identify potential shading (eg: stink pipe that was cut down during installation).

A few issues during installation but were sorted out promptly. Installation crew were great and cleaned up after finishing.

There is good back office support.

Exceptional performance of the LG panels and Fronius inverter considering ours is an East - West orientation.

Would certainly recommend Keen 2B Green to anyone.

Can't go wrong choosing K2BG!

Everything about K2BG was very professional.
Granted, price was higher than most, but the service was top notch and the system is great.
We got a 20 panel LG NeON2 330W system attached to a Fronius 5KW inverter.
Everything is working a real treat and the system is going well.

Top business! Great customer service

I had a 6.6 kw system installed not long ago and couldn't be happier! From the initial conversation with Matt to sorting out some small issues. Matt, the sales person has answered my questions with a high level of professionalism. No BS involved, sales pitches just straight up numbers and facts! I did a lot of research on my own so knew a bit of what he was talking about. The price was really good, competitive and he's always sent me the quote when he promised he will!

On the installation day, the team did a great job! Tidy, clean, all up and running. There was a small issue, but it has been sorted out within less than hour by their Project Team Manager, Chris. The inverter was installed very tidy.

After the install, they proceeded with the paperwork to have it hooked up to the network, which has progressed well so far!

Also hooked up to the monitoring tools provided, within a day!
I wish more companies, not only in solar would have their work ethic and customer oriented attitude from top to bottom!
They are a company that goes by word of mouth and had 3 very reliable colleagues they have used this company and were very impressed with all aspects of their services. As are we Show additional information
I spent a lot of time researching equipment and installers and decided to go with this company because of their customer service record. They have been a huge disappointment. The sales rep didn't assess the roof properly for the installation or the trees surrounding the house. There was no suggestion of optimisers or racking. The installers rushed the installation and couldn't put the panels where they were meant to go. The system (5.12kw) produced 6kwh (estimate was 15) a day through winter if we were lucky. It took them a year from when the system was installed to come and do anything about it (even tho they came to the property three times to look at it and make an 'assessment') They finally came and moved half the panels onto racking. The guys who came were brusque and rushed again. I would have preferred for them to move all the panels. The system did pick up its output after this but there was no follow up from them at all. Almost a year later and we are lucky if the system hits 4000watts during summer. Show additional information
They didt offer the smart meter in the quote or as an option to keep price down. I was luck a competitor told me. They were still the best price for what I bought. Show additional information
We went for this company because it was a local company that had the product that we required. We had a lot of quotes and most of them were fantastic as well. But taking into all the information we accumulated over a three week period and studying the advise that you had on the internet which was fantastic advise, we decided that this was the company that we wanted to use. Without your help and expertise we would still be struggling. We have solar installed and went with LG panels and a Fronius inverter. To us it was the best combination. Thank you for all the help and we were so glad to have been able to use you for advice.

Regards Mark & Karen Young
6.6kW of Qcells 275 W PV panels and a Fronius 5 kW inverter.
Responsive sales person to provide a suitable quote. Helpful admin to manage and arrange installation.
Friendly and efficient installers.
I Do have an outstanding problem with AGL on removal of controlled load meter but Keen2BGreen currently following this up on my behalf.
100kw Solar Edge system with 400w LG panels very happy with Keen2BGreen would happily recommend. Show additional information
I was happy with with this company until the actual installation of the panels on the roof mounts. They didn't bother to take the time to cut the cable ties holding the connection wires on the back of the panels instead they just yanked on the wires until the cable ties snapped, very rough! When they were securing the panels to the mounts they leaned on the glass front of the panel as they reached over to tighten the bolts on the mounts which made the panels flex quite a bit, in the manufacturers documentation it clearly states not to do this as it can cause damage. When I raised concerns about this I was told it would be ok. Less than happy with this. Show additional information
I suggest that anyone thinking solar should consider obtaining a quote from Keen 2B Green. We decided on a Fronius inverter with the smart meter, and REC panels mounted on the Radiant racking system. Our experience was great, from the initial conversation through to installation and connection to solar.web. I genuinely believe Keen 2B Green went out of their way to make sure we were very happy customers! Show additional information
Professional, knowledgeable, efficient. Show additional information
Id like to say that they made the whole process painless and the guys cleaned up after themselves plus the sales person did the best I think to give a very good quote and to do what he could to give us the service we required. Also the girls at the office set up the system at their end and made it real easy too.

Geoff
We did pay 28 thousand dollars for a 10 kW system , they promised the world and delivered nothing , the work took much longer than they promised.
They were so incompetent after 5-6 weeks of the installation we are still not connected to the grid . They blame Origin , Origin blame Energex , Energex blame Origin!
Only one of three companies that insisted on a home visit and inspection before they would provide a quote. Although they had a quote ready with them based on previous telephone conversation. The customer service is good so far. Awaiting the electricity supplier approval to go ahead with the install hopefully at the end of Nov 2017. Show additional information
Brilliant experience all round. The 10 kW system is pumping out good numbers, the products are great as is the customer service - very happy customer. Show additional information