Keen 2B Green Pty Ltd Reviews

About Keen 2B Green Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Keen 2B Green Pty Ltd

Keen 2B Green Pty Ltd is a specialist supplier of solar power technology and other environmentally-friendly solutions. It provides products to homes and businesses throughout the Gold Coast and Brisbane.

The local company retails, wholesales and installs quality grid-connected solar power systems available and prides itself on providing personalised customer service. Efforts are made to find the best possible solar panels that meet the requirements and budget of the customer.

Keen 2B Green Pty Ltd also offers the latest information on available government rebates and incentives to help lower the cost of installing solar power systems.

Keen 2B Green Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Fantastic Company to deal with

Fantastic company to deal with that I can’t recommend highly enough!
From the beginning, Mark, was very patient and helpful with the quoting process and we were able to design a system which best suits our needs at a good price.

Chris, their supervisor electrician, made a visit prior to install to go over some of the more technical details and was happy to provide advice and recommendations on the upgrade to 3 phase power, battery, and inverter setup for our solar system.

The team of installers/electricians, lead by Matt, were very accommodating and were able to install our system to a very high professional standard and to my specifications for position of the equipment.

Chris was also very helpful and knowledgeable in the use of the applications which control and monitor the solar, after install support, and also dealt directly with the manufacturer.

Keen 2B Green is such an exceptional company to deal with that they have now installed a solar system at my parents house and are pending an install at my brother-in-law’s home.

FYI: my system consists of 9.45 KW REC solar panels with Enphase microinverters, upgrade to three phase, and a Tesla Power Wall 2 with Backup Gateway 2.

Quality system, well-installed and good back-up support

After a lot of research, decided to go with Keen 2B Green largely due to their experience, other reviews and quality products. Being a premier LG supplier they can provide one of the best panels at a competitive price. I decided to go with LG 340W panels due to the full 25 year warranty and Fronius inverter. The system is 7.48 kW capacity and we added a smart meter so we can monitor usage and run reports.

Sales process was easy but artsy as I knew what I wanted. Professional quote detailing estimated system output, good use of Near maps to show how the panels would look and to identify potential shading (eg: stink pipe that was cut down during installation).

A few issues during installation but were sorted out promptly. Installation crew were great and cleaned up after finishing.

There is good back office support.

Exceptional performance of the LG panels and Fronius inverter considering ours is an East - West orientation.

Would certainly recommend Keen 2B Green to anyone.

chose them on their being in the business for some years, good service, pricing comparable to others

all good, I'd recommend them, they covered all bases, did what they said, when they said Show additional information

Can't go wrong choosing K2BG!

Everything about K2BG was very professional.
Granted, price was higher than most, but the service was top notch and the system is great.
We got a 20 panel LG NeON2 330W system attached to a Fronius 5KW inverter.
Everything is working a real treat and the system is going well.
Got the Keen 2B Green from the SolarQuotes website as a trusted provider / installer.
The quotes from the three installers provided by Solarqoutes were timely and were all comparable price wise so I went with a brand name that I knew (LG) for the solar panels. Again this was all from the research done through your web site. Inverter was a Fronius Primo.
Extremely happy with the process as it certainly made my life easier.
Thanks Solarquotes

Top business! Great customer service

I had a 6.6 kw system installed not long ago and couldn't be happier! From the initial conversation with Matt to sorting out some small issues. Matt, the sales person has answered my questions with a high level of professionalism. No BS involved, sales pitches just straight up numbers and facts! I did a lot of research on my own so knew a bit of what he was talking about. The price was really good, competitive and he's always sent me the quote when he promised he will!

On the installation day, the team did a great job! Tidy, clean, all up and running. There was a small issue, but it has been sorted out within less than hour by their Project Team Manager, Chris. The inverter was installed very tidy.

After the install, they proceeded with the paperwork to have it hooked up to the network, which has progressed well so far!

Also hooked up to the monitoring tools provided, within a day!
I wish more companies, not only in solar would have their work ethic and customer oriented attitude from top to bottom!
They are a company that goes by word of mouth and had 3 very reliable colleagues they have used this company and were very impressed with all aspects of their services. As are we Show additional information
I spent a lot of time researching equipment and installers and decided to go with this company because of their customer service record. They have been a huge disappointment. The sales rep didn't assess the roof properly for the installation or the trees surrounding the house. There was no suggestion of optimisers or racking. The installers rushed the installation and couldn't put the panels where they were meant to go. The system (5.12kw) produced 6kwh (estimate was 15) a day through winter if we were lucky. It took them a year from when the system was installed to come and do anything about it (even tho they came to the property three times to look at it and make an 'assessment') They finally came and moved half the panels onto racking. The guys who came were brusque and rushed again. I would have preferred for them to move all the panels. The system did pick up its output after this but there was no follow up from them at all. Almost a year later and we are lucky if the system hits 4000watts during summer. Show additional information
They didt offer the smart meter in the quote or as an option to keep price down. I was luck a competitor told me. They were still the best price for what I bought. Show additional information
We went for this company because it was a local company that had the product that we required. We had a lot of quotes and most of them were fantastic as well. But taking into all the information we accumulated over a three week period and studying the advise that you had on the internet which was fantastic advise, we decided that this was the company that we wanted to use. Without your help and expertise we would still be struggling. We have solar installed and went with LG panels and a Fronius inverter. To us it was the best combination. Thank you for all the help and we were so glad to have been able to use you for advice.

Regards Mark & Karen Young
6.6kW of Qcells 275 W PV panels and a Fronius 5 kW inverter.
Responsive sales person to provide a suitable quote. Helpful admin to manage and arrange installation.
Friendly and efficient installers.
I Do have an outstanding problem with AGL on removal of controlled load meter but Keen2BGreen currently following this up on my behalf.
100kw Solar Edge system with 400w LG panels very happy with Keen2BGreen would happily recommend. Show additional information
I was happy with with this company until the actual installation of the panels on the roof mounts. They didn't bother to take the time to cut the cable ties holding the connection wires on the back of the panels instead they just yanked on the wires until the cable ties snapped, very rough! When they were securing the panels to the mounts they leaned on the glass front of the panel as they reached over to tighten the bolts on the mounts which made the panels flex quite a bit, in the manufacturers documentation it clearly states not to do this as it can cause damage. When I raised concerns about this I was told it would be ok. Less than happy with this. Show additional information
I suggest that anyone thinking solar should consider obtaining a quote from Keen 2B Green. We decided on a Fronius inverter with the smart meter, and REC panels mounted on the Radiant racking system. Our experience was great, from the initial conversation through to installation and connection to solar.web. I genuinely believe Keen 2B Green went out of their way to make sure we were very happy customers! Show additional information
Professional, knowledgeable, efficient. Show additional information
Id like to say that they made the whole process painless and the guys cleaned up after themselves plus the sales person did the best I think to give a very good quote and to do what he could to give us the service we required. Also the girls at the office set up the system at their end and made it real easy too.

Geoff
We did pay 28 thousand dollars for a 10 kW system , they promised the world and delivered nothing , the work took much longer than they promised.
They were so incompetent after 5-6 weeks of the installation we are still not connected to the grid . They blame Origin , Origin blame Energex , Energex blame Origin!
Only one of three companies that insisted on a home visit and inspection before they would provide a quote. Although they had a quote ready with them based on previous telephone conversation. The customer service is good so far. Awaiting the electricity supplier approval to go ahead with the install hopefully at the end of Nov 2017. Show additional information
Brilliant experience all round. The 10 kW system is pumping out good numbers, the products are great as is the customer service - very happy customer. Show additional information
Of the three that quoted through your website, only Hawking listened to what I wanted. I wanted a quote on a 3-4kW system. Being just before Christmas, Hawking called as I was signing 27th Keen 2B Green. He was still very helpful and even commented that we were getting a good deal. I would have gone with him but his specifications for panels were not as good a quality as the REC that we installed.
As new and inexperienced solar purchasers we found the information and links to other websites on the solarquotes website very helpful and even requested some technical assistance via email which was provided quickly and was also very helpful. All 3 referrals from solarquotes.com.au contacted us promptly and visited us at home to inspect our property and recommend a solar system. All 3 visits and quotes were worthwhile and we had intended on going with one of these referrals. However, while undertaking online research about solar panel brands prior to making our decision, we came across numerous references to another local installation company Keen 2B Green who also had many favourable reviews and decided to speak with them also before making our decision. We found them able to provide a quality system with LG panels and Fronius inverter and a quality installation at a competitive price combined with outstanding customer service and were very comfortable with dealing with them. Our solar system was installed just over a week ago and we are very happy with the system and installation and the followup service to date. Show additional information
Only one company contacted me from your site. I had to go get my own independent quotes. Show additional information
After only one of the companies from solarquotes got in contact with us we started looking for our own quotes. We found this company as they came highly recommended on the whirlpool forums.

I rang them up and a consultant was at our house the next day to talk with us. He was great at answering all of our questions and was able to put together a system that met our requirements and didn't blow the budget.

We paid our deposit on a Thursday and the team were out to install it on Monday! All three of the boys knew what they were doing and were able to have everything up and running within hours. They left our place tidy and the installation was very neat.

Even the girls in the office were great at getting in contact with us as soon as we had sent the email with the signed quote. We were called to explain the next steps, confirm an install date, tell us who the installer would be and answer any further questions we had. We then got a follow up call the day before the installation to reiterate the previous call.

Overall our experience has been nothing but great. We will not hesitate to recommend Keen 2B Green to anyone!
We found Keen 2B Green via whirlpool forums. Their system setup was the same as MC Electrical (LG Neon 2 panels with Fronius inverter) but was cheaper and they were able to install it sooner. MC Electrical were our second choice. Show additional information
This company is more professional than the other 2 companies I received quotes from.
They replied very quickly to my enquiry
They already had aerial images of my roof
They talked about the best location of the panels
and Informed me of the various Panels and inverters available for the size I required.
I found the reviews in the solar choice websites really valuable to compare the components used you various suppliers. I settled for Trina honey panels (with a very good efficiency rating for Australian conditions) and an Austrian inverter with capacity to upgrade to battery storage. Show additional information
After getting your quotes, I read feedbacks from customers who had used this company and all their comments were positive and said what a great company they were which proved to be correct. They let me decide when I wanted to install the system and did not pressurise me like one of the companies you referred to me. Also the salesperson had the time to visit my home and explain every detail to me. Out of the 3 referrals you sent, only one salesperson came to my home. The other two did it by phone and had no idea of really what the layout of my home was and could not be bothered to come visit my home. Show additional information
Very impressed with your site and the information available.
Unfortunately the response time from the 3 installers was over 1 week so I approached keen2bgreen after reading good things about them on the Whirlpool forums.
I made the decision on a Friday and system was installed the following Wednesday.
Jim the sales rep from K2gb was fantastic as was Chantelle the office manager and Brent and the boys did a great job installing. They even stayed at our house until 7.15pm
installing a smart meter and had a 2 hour drive back to the Gold Coast.