Keen 2B Green Pty Ltd Reviews

Based on 78 reviews Aus Ranking

About Keen 2B Green Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Keen 2B Green Pty Ltd

Keen 2B Green Pty Ltd is a specialist supplier of solar power technology and other environmentally-friendly solutions. It provides products to homes and businesses throughout the Gold Coast and Brisbane.

The local company retails, wholesales and installs quality grid-connected solar power systems available and prides itself on providing personalised customer service. Efforts are made to find the best possible solar panels that meet the requirements and budget of the customer.

Keen 2B Green Pty Ltd also offers the latest information on available government rebates and incentives to help lower the cost of installing solar power systems.

Keen 2B Green Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

They are a company that goes by word of mouth and had 3 very reliable colleagues they have used this company and were very impressed with all aspects of their services. As are we Show additional information
I spent a lot of time researching equipment and installers and decided to go with this company because of their customer service record. They have been a huge disappointment. The sales rep didn't assess the roof properly for the installation or the trees surrounding the house. There was no suggestion of optimisers or racking. The installers rushed the installation and couldn't put the panels where they were meant to go. The system (5.12kw) produced 6kwh (estimate was 15) a day through winter if we were lucky. It took them a year from when the system was installed to come and do anything about it (even tho they came to the property three times to look at it and make an 'assessment') They finally came and moved half the panels onto racking. The guys who came were brusque and rushed again. I would have preferred for them to move all the panels. The system did pick up its output after this but there was no follow up from them at all. Almost a year later and we are lucky if the system hits 4000watts during summer. Show additional information
They didt offer the smart meter in the quote or as an option to keep price down. I was luck a competitor told me. They were still the best price for what I bought. Show additional information
We went for this company because it was a local company that had the product that we required. We had a lot of quotes and most of them were fantastic as well. But taking into all the information we accumulated over a three week period and studying the advise that you had on the internet which was fantastic advise, we decided that this was the company that we wanted to use. Without your help and expertise we would still be struggling. We have solar installed and went with LG panels and a Fronius inverter. To us it was the best combination. Thank you for all the help and we were so glad to have been able to use you for advice.

Regards Mark & Karen Young
6.6kW of Qcells 275 W PV panels and a Fronius 5 kW inverter.
Responsive sales person to provide a suitable quote. Helpful admin to manage and arrange installation.
Friendly and efficient installers.
I Do have an outstanding problem with AGL on removal of controlled load meter but Keen2BGreen currently following this up on my behalf.
100kw Solar Edge system with 400w LG panels very happy with Keen2BGreen would happily recommend. Show additional information
I was happy with with this company until the actual installation of the panels on the roof mounts. They didn't bother to take the time to cut the cable ties holding the connection wires on the back of the panels instead they just yanked on the wires until the cable ties snapped, very rough! When they were securing the panels to the mounts they leaned on the glass front of the panel as they reached over to tighten the bolts on the mounts which made the panels flex quite a bit, in the manufacturers documentation it clearly states not to do this as it can cause damage. When I raised concerns about this I was told it would be ok. Less than happy with this. Show additional information
I suggest that anyone thinking solar should consider obtaining a quote from Keen 2B Green. We decided on a Fronius inverter with the smart meter, and REC panels mounted on the Radiant racking system. Our experience was great, from the initial conversation through to installation and connection to solar.web. I genuinely believe Keen 2B Green went out of their way to make sure we were very happy customers! Show additional information
Professional, knowledgeable, efficient. Show additional information
Id like to say that they made the whole process painless and the guys cleaned up after themselves plus the sales person did the best I think to give a very good quote and to do what he could to give us the service we required. Also the girls at the office set up the system at their end and made it real easy too.

Geoff
We did pay 28 thousand dollars for a 10 kW system , they promised the world and delivered nothing , the work took much longer than they promised.
They were so incompetent after 5-6 weeks of the installation we are still not connected to the grid . They blame Origin , Origin blame Energex , Energex blame Origin!
Only one of three companies that insisted on a home visit and inspection before they would provide a quote. Although they had a quote ready with them based on previous telephone conversation. The customer service is good so far. Awaiting the electricity supplier approval to go ahead with the install hopefully at the end of Nov 2017. Show additional information
Brilliant experience all round. The 10 kW system is pumping out good numbers, the products are great as is the customer service - very happy customer. Show additional information
Of the three that quoted through your website, only Hawking listened to what I wanted. I wanted a quote on a 3-4kW system. Being just before Christmas, Hawking called as I was signing 27th Keen 2B Green. He was still very helpful and even commented that we were getting a good deal. I would have gone with him but his specifications for panels were not as good a quality as the REC that we installed.
As new and inexperienced solar purchasers we found the information and links to other websites on the solarquotes website very helpful and even requested some technical assistance via email which was provided quickly and was also very helpful. All 3 referrals from solarquotes.com.au contacted us promptly and visited us at home to inspect our property and recommend a solar system. All 3 visits and quotes were worthwhile and we had intended on going with one of these referrals. However, while undertaking online research about solar panel brands prior to making our decision, we came across numerous references to another local installation company Keen 2B Green who also had many favourable reviews and decided to speak with them also before making our decision. We found them able to provide a quality system with LG panels and Fronius inverter and a quality installation at a competitive price combined with outstanding customer service and were very comfortable with dealing with them. Our solar system was installed just over a week ago and we are very happy with the system and installation and the followup service to date. Show additional information
Only one company contacted me from your site. I had to go get my own independent quotes. Show additional information
After only one of the companies from solarquotes got in contact with us we started looking for our own quotes. We found this company as they came highly recommended on the whirlpool forums.

I rang them up and a consultant was at our house the next day to talk with us. He was great at answering all of our questions and was able to put together a system that met our requirements and didn't blow the budget.

We paid our deposit on a Thursday and the team were out to install it on Monday! All three of the boys knew what they were doing and were able to have everything up and running within hours. They left our place tidy and the installation was very neat.

Even the girls in the office were great at getting in contact with us as soon as we had sent the email with the signed quote. We were called to explain the next steps, confirm an install date, tell us who the installer would be and answer any further questions we had. We then got a follow up call the day before the installation to reiterate the previous call.

Overall our experience has been nothing but great. We will not hesitate to recommend Keen 2B Green to anyone!
We found Keen 2B Green via whirlpool forums. Their system setup was the same as MC Electrical (LG Neon 2 panels with Fronius inverter) but was cheaper and they were able to install it sooner. MC Electrical were our second choice. Show additional information
This company is more professional than the other 2 companies I received quotes from.
They replied very quickly to my enquiry
They already had aerial images of my roof
They talked about the best location of the panels
and Informed me of the various Panels and inverters available for the size I required.
I found the reviews in the solar choice websites really valuable to compare the components used you various suppliers. I settled for Trina honey panels (with a very good efficiency rating for Australian conditions) and an Austrian inverter with capacity to upgrade to battery storage. Show additional information
After getting your quotes, I read feedbacks from customers who had used this company and all their comments were positive and said what a great company they were which proved to be correct. They let me decide when I wanted to install the system and did not pressurise me like one of the companies you referred to me. Also the salesperson had the time to visit my home and explain every detail to me. Out of the 3 referrals you sent, only one salesperson came to my home. The other two did it by phone and had no idea of really what the layout of my home was and could not be bothered to come visit my home. Show additional information
Very impressed with your site and the information available.
Unfortunately the response time from the 3 installers was over 1 week so I approached keen2bgreen after reading good things about them on the Whirlpool forums.
I made the decision on a Friday and system was installed the following Wednesday.
Jim the sales rep from K2gb was fantastic as was Chantelle the office manager and Brent and the boys did a great job installing. They even stayed at our house until 7.15pm
installing a smart meter and had a 2 hour drive back to the Gold Coast.
Very prompt, good people.
I was connected to the web before the install was finished.
Their sales, service, installation was 9 out of 10. Show additional information
I decided to go with keen 2B geen, based at Burleigh heads because of product name recognition & price range that was within my affordability. they were professional, prompt & the installation was perfect, no broken tiles on my roof during installation. if you are looking to get a solar power system installed, I highly recommend keen2bgreen.

Used solarquotes to receive my first 3 quotes. Had 2 sales people come out from Mark Group and CSA, seemed they had limited information and just wanted to push products. Only one came back with a written quote, never heard from the second and the third company wanted to quote over email using near maps.
Jim from K2BGreen was fantastic, informative and open to my ideas and suggestions.

Installers were good on the day, took the best part of the day to install the system, clean install, no conduit, placed panels as asked, meter box neat and tidy. Broke 3-4 tiles, but replaced with my spare stock which is a fantastic effort for a 30 year old roof.

Some problems setting up Flukso meter initially, but Chris returned later that week and got everything set up. Outputting to http://pvoutput.org/list.jsp?userid=38891.

Overall would thoroughly recommend K2BGreen or Positronics if in QLD!
I was looking for very specific things - a 5kW system with micro inverter technology. From the SolarQuote webpages and other sites I'd determined that the most highly recommended solar panels were LG and the inverter SMA however it became apparant the this was also the most expensive combination. Alas most quotes provided seemed to ignore this request and just quote on the most commonly supplied systems from their perspective.
Keen 2B Green however did supply the LG option in their quote but also offered other well regarded/recommended alternatives. They were prompt in responding & when I did speak to their sales guy he was very obliging in giving me comparisons for different configurations & answering all my random questions. Due to my work constraints they also were very obliging in fitting me in during my R&R window (with relatively short notice) and the installation guys were perfectly polite and consciencious of doing a good job and spotless clean up at the end of the day.
Sadly a local supplier (REA Global sole supplier of LG systems) came through the website as an alternative supplier lead on the day I signed with K2BG which I would have really liked to had given an oppotunity to quote. K2BG I was sure was recommended through SC however not one of the 3 listed however would happily recommend them to anyone considering installing solar power to either home or business.