Macquarie Energy Pty Ltd

Macquarie Energy Pty Ltd Reviews

Macquarie Energy is a client focused electrical firm with vast experience in design and construct across Solar and commercial electrical applications.

We are a project delivery focused business nimble enough to work closely with our clients to deliver their bespoke needs, while maintaining a structure enabling quick and efficient upscaling to deliver our clients larger projects.

Our owner Angus Quirk is hands on and heads up client relations and project management/delivery.

Established in 2009 Macquarie Energy has a wealth of experience and has evolved into the end to end provider it is today able to fulfil our clients needs from conception and design to O&M and everything in between.

Reviewers report paying: $11,500 - $12,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Battery brands previously installed

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Macquarie Energy Pty Ltd Reviews (15)

14.8 kw Solar + BYD Battery - Fantastic

I don't usually leave reviews, however after having this system up and running for 6 months it is fantastic.

Angus to his credit came out and done a site assessment unlike others who just want to take the details over the phone. Having discussed what I wanted he came up with a 14.8kw solar array, 10kw Fronius inverter and a 13.8kw BYD battery storage solution for us.

It was a big job and the install was completed over 2 days. Workmanship was professional, neat and tidy. The crew were a bunch of good blokes who did a great job.

One of the battery units when installed was DOA. No problem BYD replaced it fairly quickly and Macquarie Energy got the battery system up and running again.

No more electricity bills and we get paid each quarter for what we feed back in. On some of the better days over summer the system produced over 100kw in a day. With 100% battery back up we have now got a completely reliable power supply through any grid outages.

If you want local professional service, installation and customer support I cannot recommend these guys highly enough.

Excellent installation

Macquarie Energy recently installed a 10kw solar system at my home. This company is very professional and easy to deal with. Flexible approach to working with me for the best solar system to suit my budget. Install went smoothly asnd workmanship was very high. Would recommend this company for solar install in central west.

Great Service

I asked the salesman to quote on the same products as other quotes I had so that I was comparing the same thing, which he did, and saved us approximately $2000!

The installation - on a two-storey house - was seemless by a very professional team. They were all polite and tidied up after themselves.

They kept us informed all the way along and organised all the paperwork, grid connection and set up an app so that we can track how the panels are going. We have had our first account from our supplier and saved quite a lot from our previous bill.

Very happy and would recommend Macquarie Energy to anyone looking to install solar.

Professional Installer

I am delighted with the whole process of dealing with Macquarie Energy. Angus was easy to understand and a good listener. The team were prompt, friendly and did a neat and professional job.There was a minor problem with the wiring but Dale from Macquarie came back twice until it was rectified.Angus called back later to make sure I was happy.I would certainly recommend Macquarie Energy to anyone thinking of going solar.

Fantastic installation

The staff at Macquarie Energy were excellent in all aspects from the quoting through to installation of the system. We had a lot of queries and they were extremely helpful in answering them. Highly recommend.

Original Review on 21-10-2020:

Macquarie Energy Solar 6.6Kw installation in Mudgee NSW

The quoting and sales was done by the principal of Macquarie Energy and he was very helpful. He was not the cheapest but installed within two weeks with the panels and Inverter we wanted. They are in the process of organizing the Grid Connection. We have two houses in Mudgee and both have similar system installed and this new one was not performing up to where we expected. They have followed it up and after discussions with Fronius it is found that we have a fault in the Inverter and Macquarie Energfy is coming out to do a modification with the inverter to improve its performance. Having the two systems in the one town is great as I can measure the performance of them both. Macquarie Energy have been great with follow up service to make sure we are happy with the system. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Malcolm: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

After a lot of work and investigation over a number of months Macquarie Energy finally got the System working to its specifications

No surprises service.

Angus and his team at Macquarie Energy delivered what they promised without any issues. They upgraded our distribution board and hooked us up to solar analytics so we can keep an eye on our system.

Macquarie

Quotes quick and accurate Actually visited sight Fairly quick to install Very helpful at explaining system Have had issues with inverter keeps stopping and unfortunately takes a week to repair but all seems good now

Competent professional sales and delivery, responsive after delivery service

Transparent quoting process
Efficient installation
Grid installation completed as promised
Efficient monitoring of installed system performance and follow up with Essential Energy

I have ordered a second system for my rental

I was so impressed with Angus, Dale and the boys that I have ordered a second system for our rental. The whole experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend this firm.
Did anything go wrong, sure, things always go wrong in a pandemic , the suppliers left out 2 pieces for the install but in less than a week they drove back from Dubbo and installed those missing pieces.
They kept me informed all the way and I had to chase them to pay my bill but Angus said to me that until they are totally satisfied that everything is all good they don’t send the final bill and that is so refreshing in this money hungry world.
Cheers Gustaaf Kroh.

Great install and sales

Was great sales man worked a system within our budget.
Explained all the different systems. Pleasure to deal with

Neat solar

Great company to deal with, fast neat install everything completed to my satisfaction. Pleasure to deal with, highly recommended.
Excellent customer service.

Cannot fault the service.

Quick response to my enquiry, the solar panels were installed within a fortnight of accepting the quote and all connections and required paperwork was completed promptly.

Great service!

Angus and the team at Macquarie Energy were fast to respond and able to answer all questions that I had. The installation was fast, painless and professional.

A job well done.

See previous email.
Installation went very well. Installers obviously knew what had to be done and did their job with no fuss.
Customer service excellent, organized grid connection and explained everything.