Midland Solar Pty Ltd

Midland Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

Midland Solar Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Bendigo VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Reviewers report paying: $3,000 - $8,063 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Midland Solar Pty Ltd Reviews (9)

Very helpful customer service. Haven't completed installation yet - but so far so good.

Took the time to talk me through the process, provide practical advise. No bullshit.

Quick, Clean and Efficient

Having dealt with another company and getting nowhere for 5 months, Midland Solar provided an immediate and satisfactory quote, chased up Powercor for approval for an export capacity of 5.0 kVA, something we did not think we would get! Within 2 weeks of the quote we were up and running with solar. During the whole process we were kept informed and the actual installation went like a dream.

Good advice, good service, highly recommended.

I found Midlands Solar to be really helpful to deal with they gave me sound advice right from the start. I was kept fully informed through out the process, installation was quick, clean and to a high standard.

I can't say much more other than the fact that I could not recommend them more highly, particularly as they are a locally owned busienss.

Couldn’t be happier!

We highly recommend Andy and the team at Midland Solar! Andy was able to explain the process and associated solar jargon in plain English for us to understand. Once we had decided on our system, we were continually updated with the progress of our order. The installation was completed so quickly, and we were receiving feed-in credits in no time.
Even after the job was completed, Andy compared retailers for us, to ensure we were getting the best deal with our new solar. Thank you Midland Solar!

Happy Customer – From start to finish.

Midland Solar were recommended to me by a friend who, like me, had a fantastic experience with them.
From my initial enquiry to post installation follow up, the team have been incredibly efficient and responsive.
Always available to answer queries throughout the process and were happy to pop in and see me in person to take me using the app on my phone for the inverter.
They made the solar grants process so easy, it was a non event. They were prompt and turned up when they said they were going to.
The team that did the install were fantastic, I couldn’t fault them either. They were all personable and friendly and the quality of the install is perfect, everything is symmetrical, square, well placed and neat.
Not rushed or done with out care. I’ve now recommended Midland solar to my own family and friends. I really couldn’t speak more highly about.

Easy and efficient from start to finish

We had looked at getting solar previously and our experience during the quote process had left us less than impressed. A friend recommended Midland Solar, so we gave them a call.

From the moment we started communicating we were struck by how professional and thorough the team at Midland Solar were. They took time to understand our energy usage and habits and there was no attempt to sell us a large system just for the sake to it. The process of quote to install was handled so well, every step was explained and easy to follow. The team that undertook the install were incredibly efficient and did excellent work - we needed 2 inverters due to being on 2-phase and the installation is incredibly neat, it looks fantastic.

When we installed Powercor advised we were not able to feed back in to the grid, so it was a great surprise to get a call from Andy, over a month after our system had been put in, letting us know that Powercor had increased their feed-in limit in our area and that Midland would be coming to get our system set up to feed in!

We cannot recommend the Midland Solar team more highly. From start to finish and even beyond, they provide such fantastic service.

Brilliant service and full explanation

Brilliant service offered and received. They fully explained the system, rebates and cost. Courteous and prompt.

Andy was very approachable & honest with his opinions. Everything was done in a timely manner & professionally installed. Customer service including post installation follow up has been great.

Total ease of process from start to finish.

I was recommended Midland Solar by a good friend and have no regrets what so ever. From the initial quoting process, no question was to stupid, and all the help with the forms that had to filled out. Nothing was a problem. The installation guys turned up at the time I was told. They were polite, well mannered and even had a joke or two. When the installation was done they totally tidied up and you wouldn't have known they had been there. Very impressed.

I have no hesitation in recommending Midland Solar to anybody who is thinking of getting solar panels.