Mondiaux Pty Ltd Reviews

About Mondiaux Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Mondiaux Pty Ltd
Approved Installer
Mondiaux Pty Ltd is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 99 154 704 524  ABN active since 09 Dec 2011 | Mondiaux Pty Ltd
ACN: 154 704 524  ACN active since 09 Dec 2011 | Mondiaux Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
ACT: 2019754 Mondiaux Pty Ltd

Reviewers report paying: $4,300 - $5,700 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Mondiaux is a leading clean energy provider specializing in both residential and commercial rooftop and battery storage systems. Mondiaux was born in 2011 and currently there are professionals with over 20 years of collective experience in the renewable energy industry working in the company.

As a Clean Energy Council member and a Code Certified Entity under the Secure Local Job Code, we focus on providing excellent services to customers by offering high-quality solar system with tier 1 panels and CEC approved inverters.

- Our professional team manages projects from concept to system design, material selection and ordering,  operation and maintenance.

- We provide customized finance options to every single customer.

- We monitor the performance of the installed solar system and handle the maintenance with our comprehensive after-sale policies.

Mondiaux Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Very professional, quality service and excellent communication

Received 3 quotes through Solar Quotes Finn Peacock. We decided to go with Mondiaux due to their price, follow up and professionalism. Right from the start it was no nonsense professional and yet courteous.

I had a large Sydney firm (who shall remain nameless suffice to say AB does the adds) who tried to discredit Mondiaux without knowing them just because they didn't have thousands of reviews. I held them to task and told them even if they proved to be a cheaper quote than Mondiaux Pty Ltd, we would not go with them because of their underhanded tactics. (They still kept calling as late as last Friday)

Mondiaux visited our house, we liked that they were from Canberra. The quote they gave was very good with my Seniors discount applied. When attending for site review I was offered to upgrade to a higher wattage Risen 370 from the original quoted item Risen 330. Immediately I thought "ok I feel a price hike coming on" it turned out to be $50 cheaper. Needless to say we took that up.

The installers were absolutely fabulous, knew their job and task. All who were here did the job effortlessly, spoke to me not down to me, and explained anything I asked in detail. One of the panels was damaged in transit and thy went away got the replacement and fitted it that same day. I have the utmost respect for all the guys working that day.

Next day an appointment was made with me for 14:00 (2 pm) and on the dot they arrived, set-up the app with my Wi-Fi interface, gave me log-in details and all was great.

I highly recommend Mondiaux Pty Ltd. I had never met them prior to this but I will sing their praises to all and sundry. Not one bad thing can I say about the entire procedure from start to stop this whole team was the most professional people I have dealt with in the Trades area here in Canberra.

Thank you team Mondiaux.

Great service, great price.

Quote was provided quickly and was well priced, sales consultant (Leo) was very helpful and professional.
Installation was seamless and very quick.
Highly recommended.

Mondiaux Excellent

The staff from Mondiaux were extremely helpful and informative. They provided a considerable amount of useful information in an easily understandable low-tech way. Organised all the grid connection and installation. The sales and quoting was excellent. The installation took about 4 hrs. The installers were friendly, approachable and thorough. The post-installation information was helpful with the set-up of the phone application. Show additional information

Quality products and excellent customer service!

Very quick response. I asked for a quote in the morning and got a callback and a quote in the afternoon. The salesperson was professional and knowledgeable about their products and able to answer my technical questions. I didn't have to worry about any paperwork or application because they took care of everything. The customer service team was easily reachable over the phone even on weekends. Installers were polite and efficient. It only took them one day to install the 19kW system. Excellent overall experience! Show additional information