Mondiaux Pty Ltd

Mondiaux Pty Ltd Reviews

Mondiaux is a leading clean energy provider specializing in both residential and commercial rooftop and battery storage systems. Mondiaux was born in 2011 and currently there are professionals with over 20 years of collective experience in the renewable energy industry working in the company.

As a Clean Energy Council member and a Code Certified Entity under the Secure Local Job Code, we focus on providing excellent services to customers by offering high-quality solar system with tier 1 panels and CEC approved inverters.

- Our professional team manages projects from concept to system design, material selection and ordering,  operation and maintenance.

- We provide customized finance options to every single customer.

- We monitor the performance of the installed solar system and handle the maintenance with our comprehensive after-sale policies.

Reviewers report paying: $4,800 - $10,800 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Mondiaux Pty Ltd Reviews (39)

Original Review on 06-01-2021:

No Real Problems

Settling tech specs a fruitful discussion, Supplier was flexible, and alerted me to issues. A few delays with installation (it was the Christmas period), but again helpful and flexible, No change to price despite crossover into new subsidy period. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Peter: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

System has met expectations.

Original Review on 14-01-2021:

A quality solar installation.

Knowledgeable supplier who gave several options for solar installations from cheaper to more premium. The supplier was prepared to make a call that the meter box needed upgrading, where other suppliers would have left this till later (i.e. for battery installation). Excellent installation team. Good customer service. Original ratings

7 months later we asked Malcolm: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

We're very with our solar system to date.

Mondiaux solar review

Great installer. Easy process, fast, punctual.
Nice to deal with. Lead you through the process and explain each step.

Great service throughout

Always informative, provided the best system within the budget provided pro and cons.

Excellent service and follow up

We were very pleased with the customer service, installation and follow up from Mondiaux. We visited the showroom to look at all suitable options and prices. One or two challenges emerged with the delivery and installation because of the configuration of our place but these were easily and expertly overcome. All pricing and options were very well explained. We would highly recommend their polite and professional
approach.
Michael and Angela

Good provider

Efficient quote, timely and good installation tram, very good communication throughout the whole process.

Good price and quick install.

Mondiaux were good - quick turnaround to installation, quite good admin. Subcontractors were good and professional.

Really good

Super quick, super easy. Shame it wasn't lined up properly with energy retailer as I've got a solar system, but still not using it.

Original Review on 06-10-2020:

Mondiaux Solar quality and service

I contracted Mondiaux here in the ACT and they were immediately responsive providing several pricing options and good technical information. A site visit followed with a drone inspection of my roof to assess panel layout. The installation team arrived as promised 4 weeks later and were polite, skilled and tidy. The electrician’s work was professional and tidy and he even wired in my Wattwatcher device at no extra charge. System and apps working perfectly and they have arranged for my utility to install the new meter. Dealing with Mondiaux was easy and pleasant from start to finish, a very friendly, efficient and professional team. Original ratings

8 months later we asked Paul Raechel: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

System performance is good, tracking to achieve plan annual generation provided we have plenty of sunny days. Apps easy to use and provide online updates. Mondiaux has been very responsive to any after sales issues. Very happy with investment so far. Will consider future battery as we are using grid heavily during evenings. Changed gas cooktop over to electric induction.

Too early to tell

The company appears to be very professional and focused. the sales rep was very knowledgeable about their product.

Original Review on 10-11-2020:

Good company to work with

Quote - professional and easy to work with in sorting out the final details.
Installation - wet weather delayed the start and there were some scheduling delays otherwise installation was very good with some small issues that were quickly resolved.

Customer service - all members of the company and installation teams were polite and easy to work with throughout the process.

As quoted and promised the company organised everything from start to finish.

The payment process of ten percent deposit and final payment on completion of the entire job ie installed, commissioned and connected to grid with electricity authority installation of smart meter meant that I did not pay then have to chase up getting the job fully completed.

I was impressed by all the people involved with this company.

7 months later we asked Chris: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Excellent service and knowledge of product

Mondiaux were very professional from start to finish with constant updates for a 10 kw system. Nathan the salesman was informative and polite. The installation team were very polite and efficient.
They were finished installing by 3 pm. The after sales service has been excellent. Very happy with the overall process and would recommend Mondiax for your Solar needs.

Very good, not perfect

We were very impressed by Mondiaux at the quotation and advice stage. Prices quoted for different systems were competitive and technical advice was comprehensive.

Installation was prompt and tidy, and the technicians polite and informative.

Commissioning of the system 4 days after installation (very timely) appeared on track until a loose wire was discovered in the control panel installed by Mondiaux. This was rectified immediately.

We were also informed not to use the system until ACTEWAGL had approved the installation and all safety regulations had been met, including the installation of a new meter. Not sure why a new meter could not have been ordered when we placed an order for the solar system, rather than at the end of the process.

Technical advice on how to manage and monitor the system remotely was available, but minimal and not easy to follow.

Overall, I was happy with Mondiaux, but know more NOW about the questions I needed to ask before misunderstandings/problems emerged.

Regards

Michael Bryant

Good service

Good experience dealing with the supplier. There were minor adjustments after installation but they were handled well and promptly.

Great Price and Service

Dealing with Mondiaux was very easy, with professional and quick quotes. The team was happy to chat about different options and make suggestions. The installer was very friendly and was able to adjust the location of the inverter on the day. Very happy with the overall experience.

Post insulation service

Sales new their product well and was able to explain it to me in a clear language
Insulation were polite,tidy and on time
Customer service was ok but was unaware they would come and help set up app I had to contact them. The person sent spoken English was hard to understand but was very friendly and arrived on time.
I know I can contact them if I need more clarification

Flexible solution to meet our needs

The sales person visited the house and looked at the roof and the old panels that were to be replaced. He understood our desire not to spoil the aesthetics of our curved roof and the fact that we essentially wanted two systems. The first was to replace the panels for our 3kw gross tariff (with an excellent FIT!) system and the second was to install a new 6.6 kw system.He provided good solutions that utilised the roof space well. No hard sell. We were kept informed during the process. The installers were fine - friendly, neat and punctual, though we found out that they were sub-contracting - which is apparently true for most of the solar system retailers in Canberra. That wasn't a problem. They did a good job.

Mondiaux Solar review

Quotes is good
Installations was polite and tidy
On Tuesday they will organise grid connection and depend on the weather

Mondiaux solar system

Mondiaux provided quotes on different systems based on our requirements in a timely manner that were competitive in comparison to the other vendors I had approached. We then worked through these quotes to come to a system we were happy with.

There was a supply issue with the inverter however this was overcome through an agreeable understanding.

The installation was completed in within a day with good communication on the day.

We did have an issue the next day with a power circuit in the house however the installer came and identified and resolved the issue in a timely manner.

Archie was knowledgeable, professional and knew his products well. He came to the house and assessed our best options. The company delivered on time and professionally. Happy with the service.

Every step of the way was professional and punctual. They did help with the grid connection

Review removed at the request of the reviewer

Learn More

Great sales advice

Garry was very knowledgeable about the system options available to me and was able to provide assurance about my choices and reasons why. He was quick to respond to my questions and was able to be very competitive in relation to comparable systems put forward by competitors.

Efficient Installation.

Of the three Installers, Mondiaux was the only one to visit the site, which was to their advantage as they discovered the actual roof layout is somewhat deceptive using satellite shots alone. This allowed them to better adapt the panel layout and for me to have a more informative interactive conversation. This allowed them to quote for a system that would maximize the available roof space and include the panels and inverter I was after. Mondiaux provided multiple combinations in their quote of panel and inverter options. They were agnostic on the hardware and didn't push any particular brand or technology.
The install went incredibly smoothly. From arrival of the installer crew, to up and running system, was just over two and a half hours. This was a 4.8Kw system.
Customer service was good with regular updates on where the process was up to. They also contacted my electricity provider to kick off the grid connection, new smart meter, etc. At the time of writing this review, the smart meter is yet to be installed but they are still inside their 15 business day install period. Fingers crossed.

Quick Installation

After some initial delays in finding an appointment time which suited me the quote provided was very comprehensive and easy to understand. I had some further follow up questions which were answered promptly. My only criticism is that I was given very little warning about the installation date. I was advised late Friday that the system would be installed the following Monday. The installation crew were polite and as quoted installed the system in one day and the installation went smoothly. They were able to respond to my questions on where the inverter should be located and it was easy to make an immediate decision on where it should go. The follow up service to install and explain the App to monitor my system also went smoothly and was easy to understand. I am still waiting on my meter to be replaced but this is up to my energy retailer. I have already been advised of the date this will occur.

So far so good.

Installation is yet to be done. Very professional approach taken to design and quote. Lots of excellent advice.

Great installers, smooth experience

Very nice sales person and very knowledgeable! Very easy process, though some more communication from the supplier re installation date would have been appreciated. Fantastic installation, they even fixed up my roof.

Fantastic team with excellent communication skills. Highly recommended.

Great company with excellent communication skills. Several issues during the installation due to complexity of install. The team addressed the issues promptly and kept me informed throughout the install. System functions perfectly well. Would highly recommend this company for solar installations in Canberra.

Responsive customer service and installation

Mohammed contacted us straight away and organised to visit and give us a quote. He was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. He provided good advice and was available to answer questions. Installation was on time, efficient and tidy. We went with Mondiaux because they are Canberra based and we wanted to support a local company with good after care. Overall we were very happy with the whole process.

An absolute mess

They seemed nice enough and got the system installed as agreed in the three week period then the problems started.

The system was up on the roof in the three weeks as agreed but they didn’t have it commissioned for a week after the install, they lied about it being “operational” during that time.

-The job was sub contracted to another firm

-they left rubbish all over my front yard, including sharp metal strapping.

-the panels where installed unevenly

-they cracked 3 roof tiles which the siliconed back together rather than replacing them (after insisting I provide additional tiles a couple of days prior to the install)

-Their van leaked oil on my driveway and permanently stained it.

-They siliconed DC label to the conduit rate than the wall or inverter.. (not an issue just seems weird)

-they scratched the frames of the panels during instillation.

-when I complained the workman turned up unannounced at my house and gave me a ton of attitude because I wasn’t happy.

Based on these experiences I won’t use them on future jobs and am disappointed generally in the service overall.

Solar power is a fantastic investment but just be sure to find a firm that will treat you and your home with some respect.

Hi David,

We are sincerely sorry for your bad experience, and we are committed to satisfy every customer and make sure they receive the service with best quality.

We responded to your complain on the night we received it and sent our aftersales team along with the installer on site on the following week. We committed it will be at Mondiaux cost to cover all issues. By doing this, we hired professional cleaning service to clean up your drive way. And we added you in the current promotion by offering you gift card but you did not accept it, Instead, we accepted your request of $200 cash back discount. We kept following up until no further enquires from your end, we therefore ended up this issue.

Once again, we apologize for the experience you had. Quality customer service delivery is what we are always focused on. As always, we are committed to provide service at our best level. Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with.

Wish you a Merry Christmas.

Efficient and good customer service

The sales and quoting process was all very professional. They were very punctual with great customer service. Everything was installed and up and running within a few weeks of placing a deposit. Highly recommended.

A great experience!

Dealing with Mondiaux has quite good. Their sales rep seemed honest and direct and produced a quote quickly. His service and responding to calls/messages has continued to be great even beyond the installation of the system.

There were a few minor issues around system design and inverter availability however they were all resolved in a timely manner and additional costs were absorbed by the company without fuss.

The installation process was great. The team showed up a few days earlier for a pre-install inspection. They then turned up on the day (on time) and installed the whole system in 5 hrs. They ensured that all rubbish from the installation was removed prior to their departure.

I would highly recommend Mondiaux and already have to a number of friends.

Very happy with Mondiaux

From start to finish, Mondiaux have been polite, helpful and knowledgeable. From their sales team to the office staff, installers and after-sales people - all have been great to deal with. The grid connection after the install was all organised - we didn't have to do a thing - just sit back and enjoy the electricity savings. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mondiaux for solar.

Best value for money, good customer service

Sales and quoting process was amazing, I had plenty of questions just to clarify things I had seen on Solar-quotes and they were up front and responded quickly and patiently throughout.
Installation was good, installation date was delayed due to weather but they came out later that same week, on days that still risked rain to complete the install. There were some issues with install of Solar Analytics system but they are currently resolving those issues.

still waiting

The pre sales service was great, very attentive and reassuring.
The contractors were polite and cleaned up when they were done. They dented my gutter, didn't fix it and didn't say anything about it.
I haven't heard a thing from Mondiaux since the installation.

Well priced, Quality Installation & Product

Mondiaux provided several quotes based on my request for various system sizes, brands and pricing. The team were friendly, polite and professional with the quotes and installation. The installation was not straightforward and easy as it was a double storey and glossy tiled roof. However the Mondiaux team performed the installation very efficiently and quality work. No issues whatsoever as yet and we've had rain and storms pass by since.

They have always responded on my queries from the quote through to my post-installation questions.

I would recommend Mondiaux with solar installation based on our experience for a reasonably large solar system for a residential property.

Great pre / post, Sales, Service and Installation

Started with 3 quotes through Solar Quotes. We decided to go with Mondiaux based product advice, price, and follow up service with Archie at Mondiaux.

Found their service professional and at no time did I feel they were being pushy. They answered my questions quickly and gave all the information I needed to choose the right system.

It took about 6 weeks from order to installation as quoted, the installer came and did an excellent professional installation.

Post installation Mondiaux have came back to guide me through on how to use the app and on how my system works.

The only thing I am waiting for is the connection with my power provider to be completed which is being managed by Mondiaux.

All in all very happy with the whole process.

Very professional, quality service and excellent communication

Received 3 quotes through Solar Quotes Finn Peacock. We decided to go with Mondiaux due to their price, follow up and professionalism. Right from the start it was no nonsense professional and yet courteous.

I had a large Sydney firm (who shall remain nameless suffice to say AB does the adds) who tried to discredit Mondiaux without knowing them just because they didn't have thousands of reviews. I held them to task and told them even if they proved to be a cheaper quote than Mondiaux Pty Ltd, we would not go with them because of their underhanded tactics. (They still kept calling as late as last Friday)

Mondiaux visited our house, we liked that they were from Canberra. The quote they gave was very good with my Seniors discount applied. When attending for site review I was offered to upgrade to a higher wattage Risen 370 from the original quoted item Risen 330. Immediately I thought "ok I feel a price hike coming on" it turned out to be $50 cheaper. Needless to say we took that up.

The installers were absolutely fabulous, knew their job and task. All who were here did the job effortlessly, spoke to me not down to me, and explained anything I asked in detail. One of the panels was damaged in transit and thy went away got the replacement and fitted it that same day. I have the utmost respect for all the guys working that day.

Next day an appointment was made with me for 14:00 (2 pm) and on the dot they arrived, set-up the app with my Wi-Fi interface, gave me log-in details and all was great.

I highly recommend Mondiaux Pty Ltd. I had never met them prior to this but I will sing their praises to all and sundry. Not one bad thing can I say about the entire procedure from start to stop this whole team was the most professional people I have dealt with in the Trades area here in Canberra.

Thank you team Mondiaux.

Great service, great price.

Quote was provided quickly and was well priced, sales consultant (Leo) was very helpful and professional.
Installation was seamless and very quick.
Highly recommended.

Mondiaux Excellent

The staff from Mondiaux were extremely helpful and informative. They provided a considerable amount of useful information in an easily understandable low-tech way. Organised all the grid connection and installation. The sales and quoting was excellent. The installation took about 4 hrs. The installers were friendly, approachable and thorough. The post-installation information was helpful with the set-up of the phone application.

Quality products and excellent customer service!

Very quick response. I asked for a quote in the morning and got a callback and a quote in the afternoon. The salesperson was professional and knowledgeable about their products and able to answer my technical questions. I didn't have to worry about any paperwork or application because they took care of everything. The customer service team was easily reachable over the phone even on weekends. Installers were polite and efficient. It only took them one day to install the 19kW system. Excellent overall experience!