Natrix Solar

Natrix Solar Reviews

Natrix Electrical was established in 2016 by Nathan Croker, a Qualified Electrician with over 20 years experience. With a passion for renewable energy,  Nathan then founded Natrix Solar.

• When dealing with Natrix for your Solar and Battery storage needs you will be dealing directly with the owner of the business.
  • We pride ourselves on our quality workmanship and professionalism.  With our vast experience in designing and installing both domestic and commercial Solar PV systems as well as Battery storage you can be assured that we take the time to consult and work with you to ensure you are completely satisfied with your system.
  • We will look at your home or business site and your power consumption and design a system to suit your specific usage focused on reducing your power bills to maximise your returns depending on your budget.
  • We only quote quality panels and inverters from well known brands.
  • Our quotes include everything so there are no hidden costs or charges.

Reviewers report paying: $8,000 - $9,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

The views expressed by reviewers are theirs alone, and do not necessarily reflect those of Peacock Media Group, which makes no representations as to the accuracy of the reviews. For our full disclaimer and further information, see our Terms of Use and our Review Guidelines.

Natrix Solar Reviews (12)

Satisfied!

After doing some research and realising the industry is prone to some companies offering very low prices then not honouring their warranties, I decided to go with a recommended company from www.solarquotes.com.au to try to find a company that would charge a little more but be more serious and reliable. I found Christine and Nathan at Natrix to be very professional and helpful and courteous. Installation day was very smooth and fairly punctual. Clean up was quite satisfactory. We're happy with the job and installation and service as at a few days after installation. My deal includes 25 year warranty on panels and 10 year warranty on inverter plus online monitoring with the iSolar Cloud app.

New Installation

Sales/quoting process was excellent, including site visit which enabled face-to-face contact. This was one of the deciding factors because it provided the opportunity to ask questions before making a commitment.

Installation was also excellent. The team was punctual, polite, tidy and very professional. Even went to the extent of bringing some old terracotta tiles in case of accidental breakages. Very neat installation.

Couldn't fault the customer service from start to finish. They helped organize the grid connection after the install and now just waiting on the power company to install the new meter in the next 2/3 weeks.

Highly Recommended

I would highly recommend Natrix Solar. When I requested a quote, Nathan can out to my premises and discussed my system size and positioning. Nathen went through the whole process of installation and how long it was expected to take.
Christine was very helpful in getting the forms organised for rebates etc. once I accepted their quote.
The guys arrived on time on the day agreed to. They finished the job in the timeframe given and left the premises neat and tidy
Although Nathan was happy to answer my questions and I highly recommend Natrix for your solar installation.

Really excellent team

Cannot recommend these guys enough.
Christine, Nathan and the boys were direct, communicative, efficient and prompt with their service - everything you need from a tradesman company.
When there were any slight issues, they were all over it.
Every box got ticked efficiently and with good humour.

Delighted with the system, installation and after sales support

Solar Quotes recommended 3 people to quote all were very good. We chose Natrix who provided a friendly, efficient and timely response to my initial inquiry. Listened carefully to my feedback and amended their proposal to incorporate the changes I requested, Courteous follow up without harassing me. This was a slightly complicated installation alongside our original system. The very professional installation turned up on time and got the job completed within their time estimate. When there was a minor issue with the interface to our Solar Analytics system they got back to us quickly and competently to sort it out.

Great Installer

We have just had the install of our new system so I am not sure how well it will work yet but Natrix Solar have been great to deal with. We got a number of quotes and Natrix was the only one to attend our site for an inspection. Nathan was very personable and pleasant. He was not pushy or dismissive unlike one or two other groups.
When they came his staff were really good. They were young but very pleasant and respectful and very industrious. They took away all the materials and rubbish and left everything neat and tidy.
They appear to have done a great job and we have no hesitation in recommending them.

Attention to customer needs and a nice family business vibe

Natrix the the first to call of the three quotes I requested through this site, and the only one that organised a site visit to clearly work out what I needed and what I wanted. The other contenders used email and one follow up phone call, leading to quotes not supplying what I asked for in one case.
Nathan provided me with a quote that clearly outlined a industry best solution for my requirements and then gave me the option of seeing where, if needed, saving could be made through product selection.

Installation was impacted by covid restrictions in Sydney but with clear and honest communication we were able to come to an agreed and safe installation day....Where it promptly rained heavily so no panels that day. Nathan did come out to do the prep work for the Battery and from there it was a smoove process that took a little longer than expected. It has however been done right. The place was left clean and tidy ready for us to enjoy near off grid power on our first sunny day.

The customer service was first rate, with a big shout out to Christine, who tirelessly worked with me to get this project to happen and organising the grid connection a week before hand to minimise the wait time from installation to full connection to the grid.

Very Happy customer.

Solar System & Battery Installation

Nathan from Natrix Electrical was prompt in arranging a time to attend to assess my home for the quotation of my solar panels and solar battery. The assessment was completed and quotation provided to me, in a timely and prompt manner by Nathan. Both product knowledge and understanding of my solar requirements by Nathan, from Natrix Electrical on the day of the assessment was good. He was polite and was able to answer all my questions. Also clarifying further information to my follow up questions after the quotation was provided to me regarding the 6.6kw solar system, with a 13.3kw solar battery.

The installation was completed on the day arranged by Nathan and his team. in a polite, friendly, punctual and timely manner. Leaving know clean up for me after the installation was completed.

Also, prior to the installation, Natrix Electrical made all the appropriate arrangements with my energy provider for the installation of the smart meter requirements, also in a timely manner.

Both Nathan and his installation team and his office personnel were very helpful, professional, transparent in all their processes and procedures through the entire end to end process.

I have been very happy with my solar system installation and how well the system is working given that it has been installed during the winter period and shorter daylight hours.

I would happily, highly recommend this company Natrix Electrical to anyone.

Great service, great team

No dramas over whole project. A prompt quote, assistance with the supply authority, smart meter and a timely installation. All good.

Great team, even better service.

From the start of this project, the team from Natrix were professional, timely and helpful. The installation went off without drama, completed on the day including the meter changeover.
Grid connection and other associated actions were all achieved as well.
Would not hesitate to recommend Natrix for solar installations.

Natrix Electrical a must for your solar power system

From start to finish both my 9.36kw and 6.6kw systems were sold and installed by Natrix Electrical.
Priced right, installed quicker than anticipated and constant communication
I was not left in the dark at any stage as to how thing were progressing.
Thanks Nathan,Christine and all the staff at Natrix. One happy customer:)

Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value

I hired Nathan and his team at Natrix to install a 10kw Solar panel system. I found Nathan to be extremely knowledgeable, professional and helpful in my research phrase right through to the completion of installation including helping me understand of the technology. The team were on time, worked hard to complete the job in a timely manner and cleaned up after themselves prior to leaving. I would highly recommend Natrix, and if the need arises, I would definitely hire them again.