Natrix Solar

Natrix Solar Reviews

Natrix Electrical was established in 2016 by Nathan Croker, a Qualified Electrician with over 20 years experience. With a passion for renewable energy,  Nathan then founded Natrix Solar.

• When dealing with Natrix for your Solar and Battery storage needs you will be dealing directly with the owner of the business.
  • We pride ourselves on our quality workmanship and professionalism.  With our vast experience in designing and installing both domestic and commercial Solar PV systems as well as Battery storage you can be assured that we take the time to consult and work with you to ensure you are completely satisfied with your system.
  • We will look at your home or business site and your power consumption and design a system to suit your specific usage focused on reducing your power bills to maximise your returns depending on your budget.
  • We only quote quality panels and inverters from well known brands.
  • Our quotes include everything so there are no hidden costs or charges.

Reviewers report paying: $5,700 - $5,800 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Natrix Solar Reviews (6)

Attention to customer needs and a nice family business vibe

Natrix the the first to call of the three quotes I requested through this site, and the only one that organised a site visit to clearly work out what I needed and what I wanted. The other contenders used email and one follow up phone call, leading to quotes not supplying what I asked for in one case.
Nathan provided me with a quote that clearly outlined a industry best solution for my requirements and then gave me the option of seeing where, if needed, saving could be made through product selection.

Installation was impacted by covid restrictions in Sydney but with clear and honest communication we were able to come to an agreed and safe installation day....Where it promptly rained heavily so no panels that day. Nathan did come out to do the prep work for the Battery and from there it was a smoove process that took a little longer than expected. It has however been done right. The place was left clean and tidy ready for us to enjoy near off grid power on our first sunny day.

The customer service was first rate, with a big shout out to Christine, who tirelessly worked with me to get this project to happen and organising the grid connection a week before hand to minimise the wait time from installation to full connection to the grid.

Very Happy customer.

Solar System & Battery Installation

Nathan from Natrix Electrical was prompt in arranging a time to attend to assess my home for the quotation of my solar panels and solar battery. The assessment was completed and quotation provided to me, in a timely and prompt manner by Nathan. Both product knowledge and understanding of my solar requirements by Nathan, from Natrix Electrical on the day of the assessment was good. He was polite and was able to answer all my questions. Also clarifying further information to my follow up questions after the quotation was provided to me regarding the 6.6kw solar system, with a 13.3kw solar battery.

The installation was completed on the day arranged by Nathan and his team. in a polite, friendly, punctual and timely manner. Leaving know clean up for me after the installation was completed.

Also, prior to the installation, Natrix Electrical made all the appropriate arrangements with my energy provider for the installation of the smart meter requirements, also in a timely manner.

Both Nathan and his installation team and his office personnel were very helpful, professional, transparent in all their processes and procedures through the entire end to end process.

I have been very happy with my solar system installation and how well the system is working given that it has been installed during the winter period and shorter daylight hours.

I would happily, highly recommend this company Natrix Electrical to anyone.

Great service, great team

No dramas over whole project. A prompt quote, assistance with the supply authority, smart meter and a timely installation. All good.

Great team, even better service.

From the start of this project, the team from Natrix were professional, timely and helpful. The installation went off without drama, completed on the day including the meter changeover.
Grid connection and other associated actions were all achieved as well.
Would not hesitate to recommend Natrix for solar installations.

Natrix Electrical a must for your solar power system

From start to finish both my 9.36kw and 6.6kw systems were sold and installed by Natrix Electrical.
Priced right, installed quicker than anticipated and constant communication
I was not left in the dark at any stage as to how thing were progressing.
Thanks Nathan,Christine and all the staff at Natrix. One happy customer:)

Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value

I hired Nathan and his team at Natrix to install a 10kw Solar panel system. I found Nathan to be extremely knowledgeable, professional and helpful in my research phrase right through to the completion of installation including helping me understand of the technology. The team were on time, worked hard to complete the job in a timely manner and cleaned up after themselves prior to leaving. I would highly recommend Natrix, and if the need arises, I would definitely hire them again.