Next Generation Energy

Next Generation Energy Reviews

Next Generation Energy is a Solar Power Installation company based in Leneva and serves Vic . Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

Next Generation Energy Reviews (6)

4.3/5

4.2/5

4.3/5

Original Review on 30-01-2016:

Installation: N/A

8 months later we asked Brian: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

I have saved about 50% on my electricity bills - which is what I had expected/hoped for with this size of system - very happy.

Original Review on 18-01-2016:

Daniel Hamilton was prompt and had all my questions answered. After our first phone call he came down the next day for a site inspection and the whole job was done in less than a fortnight. They were also the tidiest tradies I have ever seen. Not a scrap of cable or packaging to be found. An excellent experience! Original ratings

8 months later we asked Chris: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

Yesi it has. We have had no problems at all with it.

The only problems we have had have been with Origin Energy. It took them from December 2015 to April 2016 to get us hooked to the grid so we could have a feed in tariff.
What they didn't tell us was the huge price rise in Peak power they charged. It went from around 23c to about 37c the day the meter was changed. They then said if we got off the grid the new rate would still apply! I would suggest to any body considering the possibilities of FiT would be to see if the benefits are outweighed by the cost.
We have since changed energy providers!

Thanks for your help, Finn, keep up the good work

Regards, Chris Bate.