ProSolar Australia Pty Ltd

ProSolar Australia Pty Ltd Reviews

At ProSolar, we pride ourselves on being the local experts when it comes to solar solutions in the Northern Rivers NSW and surrounds.
We'll help you understand your energy usage, how to become more energy efficient, reduce your bills (save money) and lower the carbon output of our household and or business.
Your satisfaction and helping the planet is our priority.

Reviewers report paying: $4,900 - $5,988 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

ProSolar Australia Pty Ltd Reviews (25)

More than I expected

Ben listened to what type of system that I wanted and explained the various options especially about batteries. He passed on the savings when the panel costs were reduced. Answered all my questions quickly and I was able to easily understand the reply.

Installation occurred right on time. Josh and his crew were friendly and more than happy to explain the process. They worked during very hot conditions with little down time. All the work was neat and tidy as well as professional. There was nothing to clean up after they left. Josh explained how the system will function and set up the monitoring process.

Had a problem with one set of panels as they weren't working. Contacted Ben and he organised for Josh to return in a few days to sort out the problem. Josh spent an hour or so changing all the connections on the panels which sorted out the problem. All of this occurred the week of Christmas. The company was actually closed but still came to fix it.

Jamie-Lee from the office contacted early January to find out how everything was running and made sure I heard back from the supplier for the grid connection, which I did. Questions about my old meter and the change over again were answered fully.

Highly Recommended, Excellent Experience

Would highly recommend Ben and everyone else at ProSolar.

I went with them because Ben seemed genuine and was really informative during the sales process, and I didn't feel like he was pushing me into the sale at all. This made me want to support the company moreso than some others where the sales people were pushy or condescending (always a risk when you're a solo woman buying some kind of technology).

On top of that, the price was the cheapest, they were able to install before the end of the year even though I'd left it fairly late to start the process, and, importantly to me, the installers were part of the team at ProSolar, not contractors.

Installation was a fantastic experience, as the guys who did it were really polite and friendly, and the inverter installation is neat and professional looking. It's been a very wet summer, and they were excellent about informing me where they were at, and arranging to come back the next day when it wasn't possible to complete the installation in one day due to weather. I honestly can't say enough positive about them.

ProSolar also contacted my electricity supplier to arrange the smart meter installation which saved me from having to do it. I've only had the system a month, but so far am very happy with the power generation (on sunny days, above 41kWh with a 5kW inverter), and really glad I chose to go with ProSolar.

Happy customer

Quote and sales service great.
installation all done on one day.
grid connection all done by company .
Help set up app on phone.

'There is none better'

From the first up call, right through to post installation, Ben & his crew were fantastic.

Ben was clear from the start, his proposal was thorough & recommendations spot on.

The installers Josh & Jordan were on time, courteous, in fact, couldn't do enough.

Their job was professional, tidy & visually attractive, no mess, no hassle & clear with all instructions in relation to the inverter.

We couldn't recommend more to others, to choose local ,particularly towards faith in warranty & service.

"Top job fella's". Thanks so much!

Happy to recommend ProSolar

Great communication and service. The advice and information given was very helpful. From start to finish the team were reliable, professional and efficient. Always polite and friendly. Ben even organised the grid connection after installation. We are looking forward to the reduced power bills :)

Brilliant Customer Experience

Ben & the team at ProSolar were fantastic.

Very timely, courteous, friendly & professional service. The system installed is brilliant & we are very happy with the outcome.

The guys installed in no time & did a very neat job.

Couldn't recommend them more - they won't let you down !

Great info & service

Ben leads a great team. Straight up, he provided easy to understand information that didn't over or undersell. The process was efficient, easy and relaxed. Installers were also efficient and friendly. I really appreciate the team being local and trust that should any problems arise in the future, ProSolar will be around to sort it out.

Excellent Service

Ben and his team were so easy to deal with from start to finish. Punctual - considerate - and kind. I found it easy to ask questions, and was given answers that I could understand.

Local and efficient. Very happy with the results, and the timing was perfect.

If I had another roof is hire them again.

Ben and his team from ProSolar were awesome to deal with from start to finish - my wife and I have no hesitation in recommending him very highly.

Compared to other companies that quoted, Ben was highly motivated to ensure that we got a system that perfectly fit our needs and budget - and that's what we got.

His installation team were fantastic - they even stepped out the placement of the panels on the roof for us to ensure we were happy as they knew we were concerned about aesthetics.

But what impressed me most about ProSolar was their after sale service. When a few minor issues occurred (through no fault of theirs) well after money had changed hands it was sorted in a jiffy. Ben's communication and commitment to customer satisfaction are second to none.

Honestly, good be these guys a call.

Satisfied customer

Ben and the boys did a great job installing my PV system.

Professional service and installation

Prompt response to initial enquiry. Excellent service, excellent customer focus, excellent team. Punctual and clean work. Highly recommended.

Professional, cost effective, communicative and friendly

From start to finish. Easy. Ben quoted and Josh and Logan installed.

They were all informative, easy to talk to, explanative and honest. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with each and every person.

The steps along the way were easy to understand and even easier to have installed.

Many thanks gentlemen. We are impressed with our new system.

Ben from pro solar A++ rating

Can’t speak highly enough of the service, quality and installation.
Ben took care of everything, was competitive on price and wasn’t pushy.

Would use again!

Client Focused Professionalism

The Sales & quoting process was timely.
The open communication and transparency of the quote and installation
process was what made me choose Solar Pro.
The Installation went well there were was 2 small hick ups which were rectified by the staff straight away.
The constant communication and updates were fantastic. I aways knew when they would be on site and where they were up to.

Solar

The quote and installation process that goes with anything that you are having done to your home has a lot to do with trust.

In my town with a population of approximately 30000 people, reputation is everything.

Word of mouth is your best advertisement.

I asked Ben a lot of questions on the day he arrived to do the quote and we met again after that to discuss extra panels and the location of the inverter.

After accepting the quote he rang two days later to tell me that he would be deducting $200 from the price as he could add my materials to a bigger job he was starting soon and could thereby do a bulk buy from the manufacturers?

Josh and Logan ( Ben was on site too ) did a great job on installation day.

Everything was done well and no mess was left.
I know that I can call Ben at anytime in the future if I have a question.

I recommended him to a friend who wanted solar for his commercial property in town and he is going with Ben.

I’m happy I chose ProSolar and I must admit that knowing my electricity is being produced by the sun is very satisfying.

Seamless Installation - Professional Service

From the outset Ben was able to answer our many queries and demystify "solar", providing information to enable us to ponder the pros and cons of solar installation and, ultimately, make an informed decision without coercion. We obtained three quotes for comparison. With each, we considered the quality of and warranties offered for both the panels and inverter, plus the after sales service offered and, of course, the price. Once our decision was made, the installation was a breeze. The crew obviously knew what they were doing, the job was completed and the working areas left clean and tidy. They were polite and professional and enjoyed a cold drink with us before they went off to their next job.
Thanks to Ben and his crew, we look forward to financial savings and a better environmental footprint.

Fantastic from start to finish

From the moment I was contacted by Pro Solar I knew I would be getting them to do my solar installation. Ben was very professional and provided the best solar proposal for our needs. We got just the right amount of contact from him, he was not pushy in any way and was happy to answer any questions we had. The instillation was done efficiently and professionally. We would definitely recommend Ben and the team at Pro Solar.

Happy with whole purchase and installation process

Sale was not 'pushy', but relaxed and informative
Installation was stalled due to weather, but was undertaken in accordance with the rescheduled date.
Customer service excellent both with the sales and install people.
Everything was taken care of without fuss.

Professional approach

Very professional and approachable. Install punctual, well planned and executed. Service great to assist with setting up monitoring app on phone

On time, professional, and tidy!

Feels so good to have all the fans on today being powered by the sun. Ben your quote was great and your installers on time, professional and tidy. Thanks for a great solar experience. I've never looked forward to an electricity bill before. Love your work team. Thanks Gemma.

Highly recommend Pro Solar

We were very pleased with the service that Ben and the team offered. Given we only had a very limited understanding Ben worked hard to follow up on all of our questions.

I would highly recommend this local buisiness as our experience right through was very positive. The installation was completed promptly and the installers were respectful and considerate whilst on our property.

The system looks fantastic and we feel reassured by the ongoing support available to us from the team at Prosolar.

Fantastic service and installation

After dealing with high pressure companies that take $100 deposit and do not come out to quote and expect payment in advance, companies that quote on larger systems than required we gave up on solar.

Then we found Ben Pietzsh from ProSolar who came out to our house and spent the time with us explaining the system and that we could fit all the panels on our garage roof as requested. Ben is local to us and nothing was a problem for him he answered all our questions and phone calls. We didn't need to do anything and he has assured us that he will be there if any problems arise.

The installation was completed by Kian and team who were polite and professional. The panels are fantastic black in colour straight neat and tidy. All the rubbish was removed. We are very pleased with the result.

Ben organised all the paperwork we haven't had do anything. So glad we went with a local dealer.

Thanks Ben and team.

Prosolar would recommend this firm very informative and polite

Ben kept us informed on the progress very happy with him and the job done also very informative highly recommend

Great price and Great Service

Pro Solar were excellent from start to finish keeping us in the loop and working around our timeline with having our roof restored at the same time. They even made a separate trip to put the brackets up so they could be included in the sealing and painting.

Professional, on time, expert advice, highly recommend

We engaged ProSolar for a recommendation. The Team explained everything in simple terms, looked at our bills and gave advice on a system fit for our usage and budget.

We couldn't be happier!