Raw Power and Lighting Reviews

About Raw Power and Lighting, Solar Installers

Raw Power and Lighting
Approved Installer
Raw Power and Lighting is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 87 304 308 430  ABN active since 27 Aug 2019 | Raw Power And Lighting
ACN: Not required for Sole Trader
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
QLD: 86857 Nicholas Goucher

Raw Power and Lighting have a solid reputation for timely delivery of projects, consistently high standards of workmanship, and returning value for money to our clients. The dynamic team and diverse wealth of experience and expertise in the Solar, Automation, Electrical and Communications fields is what sets us apart from others:

• When purchasing your new solar system, our focus is to listen to your needs and educate you throughout the process rather than presenting a sales pitch.
  • If it suits you, we like to perform a site inspection up front to ensure accuracy of our quote, as well as to meet you for a more personalized service.
  • We utilize only reputable brands with locally supported warranties to ensure your peace of mind when investing in your new solar system.
  • Our experienced team will make product recommendations to fit your budget and we'll calculate your savings and payback period with our state of the art design software.
  • Raw Power and Lighting are part of the REC Solar Professional network meaning we can offer the market leading 25 year ProTrust warranty with all REC solar panel purchases.

Raw Power and Lighting Solar Reviews

Highly recommend!

Extremely happy with this service. From quote to installation, the team had exceptional knowledge and customer service. I felt completely confident with my choice in system for my needs. I would highly recommend getting a quote from Raw Power and Lighting. Show additional information

Fabulous service

The entire process from start to finish was amazing. I had an obligation free quote provided in a short amount of time, installation was fast and efficient. The tradesman were friendly, efficient, tidy and punctual as well as very informative.

They also helped me with all the grant paperwork and organised the grid connection after the install plus checked up on my latest bill recently to make sure the whole package had worked as per anticipated savings etc.