Red Earth Energy Storage Limited Reviews

About Red Earth Energy Storage Limited, Solar Installers

Red Earth Energy Storage Limited
Approved Installer
Red Earth Energy Storage Limited is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 34 163 828 920  ABN active since 17 May 2013 | Red Earth Energy Storage Limited
ACN: 163 828 920  ACN active since 17 May 2013 | Red Earth Energy Storage Limited
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
QLD: 86028 Red Earth Energy Storage Pty Ltd

At RedEarth Energy Storage we believe in doing something that matters. The way we do this, is by engineering our products to be beautifully designed, simple to install and customer centric. We pride ourselves on being Australian owned and operated. Our high-quality solar battery solutions are assembled right here in Queensland, tailoring our products to effectively harness the power of the Southern sun.

Red Earth Energy Storage Limited Solar Reviews

Red Earth Offgrid Solar

Hello Red Earth Energy Storage team.

My family thank you for your time dedication and performance and pristine delivery of our new Drop Bear system.
Hence you assisted us with a Black Max to survive in our motor home whilst building, we soon found out you were a delight to deal with. Knowing you will be there for us not at sale point but through out and after care as well. Your engineers, customer service and management has been A1! I look forward giving you further feedback as we will use our system and glad to have you besides us in this big step ahead. Thank you!!!!!

Fantastic system could not be any happier the system is working exactly as advertised I would recommend this system to anyone it takes up so little room and is saving me at least $900.00 per quarter

I found the salesman very helpful and the Installer went to great lengths to ensure the system blended into my home seamlessly and the workmanship is very tidy and remarkably they come t the time they said they would could not be happier, I also found the after sales/installation service to be above average I am not very computer savvy and they helped me to download and install an application that allows me to monitor my system. Overall I found the experience with RED EARTH the best, I tried to get quotes from other companies but they did not come through and RED EARTH did everything. To sum up, you could not do better, Thanks very much. Show additional information

A very happy experience and example of how a company across the entire team should operate.

This is my second solar experience and thank heavens a shear delight compared to my last encounter, from day one and my introduction to the sales team I got nothing but good advice and very considered technical support the process took a long time as I didn't want to experience the same issues as last time. I ended up with the perfect balance for my needs and it was a difficult call for many reasons all of which RedEarth considered in detail. The installation was done efficiently and seamlessly no mess no interruption on time and technically superb. It didn't finish there I had followup checks by the operations team ensuring I understood exactly what I had installed and how it was operating, this has continued until today and I believe will continue.
The management team have been very conscious of what was happening and more importantly interested in making sure I was satisfied and how could they improve.
A great experience in customer service with a technical product in and industry with many cowboys.
I can not recommend Red Earth energy Storage highly enough they were simply fantastic and I'd be happy to talk to anybody who is considering working with Red Earth in person.

Exceeded expectations

Excellent sales/quoting process with constant updates.

Installation was quick (one day) and done earlier than originally booked. Installers were punctual and both had a sense of humour. They tidied up as they went and did not leave a mess. Considering I live in the bush I think their response was great. They were very efficient.

Customer service was great. My system is totally off grid and has worked well since installation. I have had to install another battery, but if I had listened to Paul (sales) I would have gotten that from the start.

Off grid power

All in one unit for complete off grid living great sales team understanding our needs Show additional information

First time buyer, couldn't be happier with our complete Off Grid System that's so compact. Love the RedEarth system.

I'm completely off grid and doing a new build. I designed my shed for the solar system as that's where it will be and will feed into my house when I build. I wanted to keep the panels off the house.
My system is 23 x 310W split panels at 30 degree pitch, coupled to a DropBear RedEarth Complete Off Grid system (Fronius PRIMO 6kW solar panel inverter, Selectronic SP PRO 7.5kW Off Grid battery inverter, 4 x 3.3kWh LG lithium batteries [Total 13.2kWh] all housed in a very neat Australian Made RedEarth weather proof enclosure).
Sales and quoting period was smooth and up front. Provided with a detailed quote and explanations and brochures etc. I designed my shed around this system and had additional supports added during construction.
Installation was a breeze. It took less than 24 hours. Quality is impossible to flaw (being an ex-electrician). Bloody fast and on time. Again, I could not be happier.
Customer service has been also flawless. Emails/calls occasionally checking in to see how it's going and additional 10 year monitoring for piece of mind.
No grid connect needed as we are completely off grid.