Rescom Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

About Rescom Solar Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Rescom Solar Pty Ltd

Rescom Solar was founded to provide quality solar system installations, every time. We aim to provide the pre-sale and after-sale support that gives you confidence in your decision to install a solar system.

We have built a team of experienced installers and knowledgeable sales people who share our vision to build a name and reputation that separates our business from other solar installers.

Our installation director has been designing and installing solar systems since 2007 and has installed over 2 MW of solar power. Our CEC accredited design and installation team deliver high performance solar systems for residential and commercial buildings.

In addition to our experience and expertise we offer a 10 year workmanship warranty on each installation. We recommend quality solar brands with solid warranties and proven performance, so together with our installation warranty you can have confidence in your Rescom Solar system.

Rescom Solar Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Great job and professional installation!

We have installed commercial system 23kw for my commercial site and 12 kw my home premises!
I am saving huge saving of electricity. this guys give same product as i requested.
recommend for commercial and home solar installation to rescom solar!

Another great job

I was so impressed with the Rescom Team. Rep Alex Ali & installer Mahesh that I got another bigger system at another property I own.
Very happy.

Great Job overall

Got Solar System from Resom Solar last month. Really happy with
1. To the point approach Salesperson and honest and right advise,
2. Great products (JA Panels and Zever Solar Inverter) and best price for it being a 6.6kW System. I did my research and Rescom was the best,
3. System is generating more then what was promised which is great.
Overall, I'll say that great service, great advise and best price, win win. Very happy with them and will recommend them 100%

REC Solar Panels and Fronius Inverter

I am very impressed with Rescom Solar the way they explain the process is great. I bought REC SOLAR PANELS AND FRONIUS INVERTER 8kw System in Bonnyrigg.
REC Panels Warranty: 25 + 25
Fronius Warranty: 10 Years

Great Product Great Service and Competitive price. Workmanship 10/10.

Thanks to Alex and Jigar for making the smooth process.

Recommend to others, try them out you won’t regret.

Great combination of System and Price

The rep Alex was excellent in providing an informative review of the solar panels installed. Was very helpful in the install process and ensured the entire setup was operational. No problems no hassles. System we installed: Trina Split max and Fronius Symo
Recommended for anyone who would like solar power to be installed.
company use Rescom Solar.

Rescom Not recommended.

We purchased a house in Northern Sydney in April 2016 with a 14 panel Enphase system installed new and supposedly maintained by Rescom Solar Pty Ltd in August 2015. After a storm I inspected the system and found that the flimsy plastic conduit protecting the wiring was so degraded by the sun in 12 months it was cracked and leaking. The plastic isolator switches were not covered and had degraded in the sun and required replacing, the wiring between the panels was actually laying oin the roof tiles instead of being tied to the support frames and when I rang Alex at Rescom to get a service I did not get a reply to my several messages left on the answering machine. We employed another supplier to carry out the repairs at a cost of over $1200. I would not recommend Rescom Solar as a competent installer. The materials they used other than the panels and microinverters were substandard, the installation was poorly carried out and there was no reply to my requests for service. I am sorry Alex you failed this totally. Show additional information
In December 2018 I contracted Rescom solar two supply 2 x 6.6 kilowatt systems to my Gundagai properties, I was not really expecting the service or the help that they have given Alex is very good to deal with always answers his phone and emails, the install was sensational and clean the installer could not be more helpful.
The only hiccup that was any sort of a problem was AGL when Alex dealt with them to allow us to export back to the grid,but as I said Alex sorted it out and did a awesome job all the way through.
I had quotes from 3 other solar companies and they were all pretty much the same more or less by a hundred dollars.
Rescom has great easy to understand paper work and the do not exaggerate the out put of there systems.
Alex informed me that during sumer the system would produce on average of between 18 and 30 kilowatts per day it is producing on average 35 kilowatts per day.
I would have no issues recommending Rescom for solar, and would like to thank Alex for doing a great job.
I had to wait a long time but I think it was worth it. The system is delivering more than 10kWhr a day (according to what I see within the limits of my knowledge). On a bad day it seems to deliver more than my daily average usage. I will have to wait for the next electricity bill to confirm this. Show additional information
Great service, timely and neat and clean installation and best price. I got my first bill and the savings are exactly as predicted. Rescom Solar has given us great service and I will 100% recommend them Show additional information
On value for money we have rated as a 5 but we will have to wait and see of course as its only just been installed but we were happy with the price that we paid, therefore we have rated as a 5. We have not rated the quality of the system as its far too early to know.
On installation and customer service we rate Rescom a five for fantastic. Their on the phone person was excellent, kept us in touch as there was a delay in installation due to severe weather in Sydney that week. They then rearranged within a few days. The installation team arrived as arranged, were punctual, polite and well organised. They did the work with the minimum of noise that they could and took their waste with them. The lead person explained the visual display to us and it was all working fine before they left. We were thrilled!
My follow up enquiry about meter installation was dealt with quickly and the meter has been installed two weeks later.
Their invoice was correct and all was good.
We were and still are very happy indeed with the company.
I got 7 companies to quote for our system. Half the companies said it could not be done, because of the room our pool solar heater had taken on north facing roof. Rescom Solar came through with a design that works perfectly for a great price. Rescom Solar stood out for responsiveness, problem solving and service delivery. I have recommended Rescom Solar to my friends. Show additional information
ResCom was I of 3 out of 5 companies that actually bothered to visit the site. The rep had already done his homework, came with 3 quote and provided a 4th after the site visit. Follow up and contact all efficient and courteous. The prices and quality of systems are unbeatable. Show additional information
From the first phone call to the completed installation and all the service in between (we had them install an electric cook-top, at a far better price than we could have arranged elsewhere coupled with great service).
The P.V. installers were excellent (unlike some trades-persons, and worked very hard under difficult circumstances). I cannot overstate the quality and service we received from RESCOMSOLAR.
Absolutely delighted!
The supplier offered a 10 year warranty on the inverter, the panels and the installation. Other quotes only offered 5 years on the inverter.

Also, the Sungrow inverter came with a free Wi Fi dongle that allows the inverter to connect to a remote web site (via my router) that compiles data (every 5 minutes) on the power output and enables the daily, weekly, monthly and yearly totals. This way I can see where my money went and how the system is performing.