Rescom Solar Pty Ltd Reviews

About Rescom Solar Pty Ltd, Solar Installers

Rescom Solar was founded to provide quality solar system installations, every time. We aim to provide the pre-sale and after-sale support that gives you confidence in your decision to install a solar system.

We have built a team of experienced installers and knowledgeable sales people who share our vision to build a name and reputation that separates our business from other solar installers.

Our installation director has been designing and installing solar systems since 2007 and has installed over 2 MW of solar power. Our CEC accredited design and installation team deliver high performance solar systems for residential and commercial buildings.

In addition to our experience and expertise we offer a 10 year workmanship warranty on each installation. We recommend quality solar brands with solid warranties and proven performance, so together with our installation warranty you can have confidence in your Rescom Solar system.

Rescom Solar Pty Ltd Solar Reviews

Great service, timely and neat and clean installation and best price. I got my first bill and the savings are exactly as predicted. Rescom Solar has given us great service and I will 100% recommend them Show additional information
On value for money we have rated as a 5 but we will have to wait and see of course as its only just been installed but we were happy with the price that we paid, therefore we have rated as a 5. We have not rated the quality of the system as its far too early to know.
On installation and customer service we rate Rescom a five for fantastic. Their on the phone person was excellent, kept us in touch as there was a delay in installation due to severe weather in Sydney that week. They then rearranged within a few days. The installation team arrived as arranged, were punctual, polite and well organised. They did the work with the minimum of noise that they could and took their waste with them. The lead person explained the visual display to us and it was all working fine before they left. We were thrilled!
My follow up enquiry about meter installation was dealt with quickly and the meter has been installed two weeks later.
Their invoice was correct and all was good.
We were and still are very happy indeed with the company.
I got 7 companies to quote for our system. Half the companies said it could not be done, because of the room our pool solar heater had taken on north facing roof. Rescom Solar came through with a design that works perfectly for a great price. Rescom Solar stood out for responsiveness, problem solving and service delivery. I have recommended Rescom Solar to my friends. Show additional information
I had to wait a long time but I think it was worth it. The system is delivering more than 10kWhr a day (according to what I see within the limits of my knowledge). On a bad day it seems to deliver more than my daily average usage. I will have to wait for the next electricity bill to confirm this. Show additional information
ResCom was I of 3 out of 5 companies that actually bothered to visit the site. The rep had already done his homework, came with 3 quote and provided a 4th after the site visit. Follow up and contact all efficient and courteous. The prices and quality of systems are unbeatable. Show additional information
From the first phone call to the completed installation and all the service in between (we had them install an electric cook-top, at a far better price than we could have arranged elsewhere coupled with great service).
The P.V. installers were excellent (unlike some trades-persons, and worked very hard under difficult circumstances). I cannot overstate the quality and service we received from RESCOMSOLAR.
Absolutely delighted!
The supplier offered a 10 year warranty on the inverter, the panels and the installation. Other quotes only offered 5 years on the inverter.

Also, the Sungrow inverter came with a free Wi Fi dongle that allows the inverter to connect to a remote web site (via my router) that compiles data (every 5 minutes) on the power output and enables the daily, weekly, monthly and yearly totals. This way I can see where my money went and how the system is performing.