RTB Electric Pty Ltd

RTB Electric Pty Ltd Reviews

RTB Electric Pty Ltd is a Solar Power Installation company based in Somerville VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes

RTB Electric Pty Ltd Reviews (2)

First rate company

Efficient, courteous staff. Excellent advice and very satisfying results. Prompt, punctual and with competitive rates. Would thoroughly recommend RTP as a solar installer.

Fantastic Installer, Best quality installation

Ryan from RTB Eclectic called me after I left my details for the three solar quotes, Ryan was very professional. He came to visit my house before providing a full quote. This greatly helped as I also had the additional cost required to fix my switch board he picked up on early. Ryan gave me the option to do a complete switchboard replacement or amend the board for less cost for solar installation. Ryan also explained the process going forward. When I decided to go with RTB Eclectic I had some issues with registering with solar Victoria, Ryan took my calls and helped me though completing process.

Ryan called me prior the installation date with the time he would arrive.

On the day of installation, Ryan and his colleague completed my 7.7kw installation within the day and minimised the times for power loss/disruption, aware I was working from home. Both were very polite especially with me asking plenty of questions throughout the day. The installation looked very professional no visible cables and or cutting to roof.

Ryan took me through the steps on how to operate the inverter and also explained that I have high voltage in my area and set the Fronius inverter up to work with this. I was advised the inspection would follow a few days later and to call Ryan if this hadn't happened. The inspection went well, even the inspector advised Ryan had done an amazing installation and was known for his quality workmanship!

I received the paper work after the installation date with all the summitted documents to my Electricity wholesaler and copy of the certificate of compliance.

I Highly recommend RTB Electric and Ryan, I am very impressed with the price and with quality of workmanship.
Facebook site: https://www.facebook.com/rtbelectric