Schumacher Solar & Electrical Reviews

About Schumacher Solar & Electrical, Solar Installers

Schumacher Solar & Electrical
Approved Installer
Schumacher Solar & Electrical is a SolarQuotes Client (what does this mean?)
ABN: 99 835 104 503  ABN active since 02 Jun 2017 | The Trustee For The Schumacher Family Trust
ACN: 619 507 774  ACN active since 02 Jun 2017 | Jagz Elec Pty Ltd
Electrical Contractor's License:   (learn about electrical licenses and buying solar)
VIC: REC 24229 Schumacher Solar & Electrical

Schumacher Solar & Electrical is a Solar Power Installation business based in Bayswater North VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes.

Schumacher Solar & Electrical Solar Reviews

Just right

We have a bit of a space issue, also roof looking East-West. Gerard was the only one who came on site during the day light to check the roof, possible shading, select the location for the inverter. He explained us why it was worth to seek the Body Corporate approval to install East-West oriented system instead placing everything onto West side. His attention to the details, provided information and attitude in general made him the right person for this job.
On the installation day his team were working in masks, were polite and haven't left any mess after themselves.

Genuine quality local installer

Objective advice, knowledgeable, quality installation. No pushy sales. Real pricing and not over promise and under deliver. Gerard and his local team are friendly and in my opinion, top notch!

When everyone else told me I could only get 16 panels and system size between 5.12-5.6 kW system, Gerard got on roof and did the measurements himself and said 20 panels, 6.6 kW, no problems!

On day of install, took he and his team from 8 am till 7pm to do the job, as there was an issue with the original planned placement of the inverter, but got it done as quoted, no qualms or complaints. Neat and tidy.

I’m a pretty critical person generally and I couldn’t fault a thing! Used all the right gear and compliance to standards. I know as I’ve done lots of research and seen examples of shonky installations online. I knew what I was looking for. I even got on my double storey roof after to check myself so I could be sure. Nothing to fault!

Highly recommended!!