Schumacher Solar & Electrical

Schumacher Solar & Electrical Reviews

Schumacher Solar & Electrical is a Solar Power Installation business based in Bayswater North VIC. Here are their reviews as submitted by visitors to SolarQuotes.

Reviewers report paying: $3,560 - $6,000 for depending on hardware choice and installation difficulty ( how is this calculated? )

Schumacher Solar & Electrical Reviews (9)

Fantastic experience!

Gerard was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish (and after.) He is honest, knowledgeable and just enjoyable to chat with. Love my solar!

Thanks Jason, it was a pleasure helping you out with your solar needs!

Original Review on 11-08-2020:

Just right

We have a bit of a space issue, also roof looking East-West. Gerard was the only one who came on site during the day light to check the roof, possible shading, select the location for the inverter. He explained us why it was worth to seek the Body Corporate approval to install East-West oriented system instead placing everything onto West side. His attention to the details, provided information and attitude in general made him the right person for this job.

On the installation day his team were working in masks, were polite and haven't left any mess after themselves.

Thanks Sofya, it was a pleasure!

8 months later we asked Sofya: "Are you happy with the performance of your system so far?"

The whole system doesn't require any attention from us. It simply works. We saved a good amount of money with it. Pretty happy.

Fantastic service

Great personalised service, had time to answer all my queries and made the whole process very easy. Fantastic install, meticulous attention to detail, I would highly recommend Gerard and his team.

Excellent installation and support

Gerard was prompt with the quote. He came onsite and talked through the options assisted with the solar rebate process. The installation process was terrific, very professional.

Professional & good communication

Very happy with all aspects of Schumacher's solar & electrical installation. All done on the day that was assigned.
I chose a different system to what was being offered and Gerard was happy to accommodate

honest and reliable, I trusted Gerald to provide the right solution and support and he has delivered

Gerald attended my house and made the process simple, followed through all the Gov jargon and assisted with the application.
The install was prompt and very clean and tidy. They have arranged all the connections paperwork etc.
I would be more happy to recommend this business

Thanks Con, it was a pleasure installing your system.

Meticulous installation and operating advice

Very helpful and courteous people from the owner of the business (who is also one of the installation team!) through to each team member. Working from home I could hear the owner educating his team about safety onsite. The inverter was placed in such a manner as to be appropriately presented with other cabling and conduit already there. I found them all to be polite, punctual and respectful. Still waiting for the inspector to come and turn it on!

Thanks Sue, it was a pleasure installing your system.

Trustworthy sole trader - highly recommended!

The quoting process was simple - we had a quick conversation and then followed up in detail with our options. Gerard was the only person who suggested putting panels on more than one face of the roof to maximise effectiveness.

We had a delay on installation due to COVID, but Gerard kept in touch and I always knew what the plan was and what next steps would be.

Installation went well - the team were punctual, polite and effective, and cleaned up nicely afterwards!

Just waiting for the inspection now, but I have no doubt that everything will go just as smoothly as the experience we've ahd so far.

Thanks Jac, it was a pleasure!

Genuine quality local installer

Objective advice, knowledgeable, quality installation. No pushy sales. Real pricing and not over promise and under deliver. Gerard and his local team are friendly and in my opinion, top notch!

When everyone else told me I could only get 16 panels and system size between 5.12-5.6 kW system, Gerard got on roof and did the measurements himself and said 20 panels, 6.6 kW, no problems!

On day of install, took he and his team from 8 am till 7pm to do the job, as there was an issue with the original planned placement of the inverter, but got it done as quoted, no qualms or complaints. Neat and tidy.

I’m a pretty critical person generally and I couldn’t fault a thing! Used all the right gear and compliance to standards. I know as I’ve done lots of research and seen examples of shonky installations online. I knew what I was looking for. I even got on my double storey roof after to check myself so I could be sure. Nothing to fault!

Highly recommended!!